/hhg/ Horus Heresy General

Even more autisim Edition

>HHG
pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8 (embed)
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016)
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf
>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp (embed)
>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
pastebin.com/k9uvqsub (embed)
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyC
>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
strawpoll.me/10558764 (embed)
>Oct 16 White Dwarf
mediafire.com/file/zm71nli980zr97h/WhiteDwarf_Oct16.pdf
>Primarch Popularity Poll
strawpoll.me/11458318 (embed)

>Other new links
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww98.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2Fe6VFn2St%2Ffile.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww116.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2Fd2D2z8mF%2Ffile.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww110.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2F1USI8Urn%2Ffile.html
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!LoBA0bqS
www98.zippyshare.com/v/e6VFn2St/file.html
mediafire.com/file/q315zmyjntb4j04/LA Exploitable v1.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

40k.armylistnetwork.com/liste-74681-sw_hh_blizkrieg.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah id totally let fem Russ punch my nuts into a fine tuna paste if you know what i mean

What are three 10-man taxical marines in MM Rhinos good for, if any?

Do we know cases of interlegion bants?

Holding objectives, disctraction rhinos.

>Tfw you want to build your legion and play but your special unit rules are still months if not years away if Inferno is anything to go by

Why IS inferno taking so long anyway?

That her vagina has fists?

Hey the (You)s are back

Would you care if I used griffons as medusas if they were painted in the appropriate legion scheme and were easily identifiable?

I'd fight them.

Considering it looks nothing like it, id be a bit peeved

They're chimera chassis mortars. The silhouette is a bit different due to the bigger gun shield on the legion medusa but the forgeworld Griffon is still pretty nice and detailed, pic related

Because balancing TS is fucking impossible. They will be either shit or break the game completely.

They nerfed Librarians for a reason and now we get an army of them.

>They will be either shit
pls no

Eldar levels/amount of psychic shit on marines.

Sounds pretty stronk.

As I said, either break the game completely or be complete shit.

I also have no idea how they will combat the need for Brotherhood of Psykers (If they don't have this, some's getting butthurt) without making the psychic phase a complete fucking dull city.

With random powers, yes. If FW let itself get bullied into randomlulz power disciplines by GW's example then good luck balancing that, because you can't. Specially when the power levels range from smells funny but does nothing to where did my deathstar just go, even within the same discipline.

What I hope they've done is fixed powers for each of the cults.

>the need for Brotherhood of Psykers
Here's hoping they didn't go for Brotherhood of Psykers, but psyker upgrade for characters instead. Not all Thousand Sons were psykers, and not all of them were accomplished enough to use their powers effectively in combat.

How would you make all the terminators and veterans psykers though? Remember that psychic prowess was the main thing elevating members of the legion.

I hope they get more than that, paychic powers are an absolute rng crapshoot

>implying scarab occult should not be one of their legion specific unit

what about regular terminators and veterans then?

Got a cheeky New years eve afternoon match in with a good mate of mine, this is what he brought to the table! And yes this is led by his Scoria. My newly started Death Guard were quietly shitting themselves

>My newly started Death Guard were quietly shitting themselves
Kek, weren't those theorycrafters spouting DG hard countered all Mechanicum ever several threads ago? Well, that strategy did depend on Mortarion, which is not always present. Funnily, the fluff does say he led his legion from the front most of the time.

Theorycrafters are 2nd only in shit posting too homebrew rules posters. I did have a good counter up my sleeve though, I ran the Sacrifical ROW. So my entire legion force outflanked backed up by a coms relay to reroll failed reserve rolls.

A full contemptor cortus talon, a Leviathan, deathshroud unit + HQ, some tacs in rhinos and a praevion with 4 castalex outflanking and turning up in your sides will fuck up even a mechanicum parking lots plans.

Turned some old marine bits into a MkV corpse. What traitor Legion should he hail from?

>good mate
must be for that level of cybercheese

So how bad did he stomp you?

Disregard that post link, I'm tired.

Not a single occularii? Wow you got lucky

>homebrew rules posters
salt is real

He was testing out a list for a comp soon, but we both bring fairly similar power level lists as we both started 30k at the same time, that and we are cool dudes and actually let each other know if we want to bring a cheesy list to try out.

I ended up winning because I played to the mission and won handily on victory points. My leviathan did die the turn it came on to a Krios shot to the face! same as the deathshroud unit, they got shot to shit and the survivors were them promptly nuked from orbit by my own scattered bombardment from a master of signals......... friendly fire indeed. I baited Scoria into the middle of no mans land and left him there while my Praevion + Castelax wrecked his Krios squadron and my contemptor cortus talon wrecked shit because overcharging cheap outflanking dreads are awesome. Tac marines moved up the table in rhinos to score points and occasionally shoot thralls. Playing the victory conditions is love, it is life.

>He was testing out a list for a comp soon
tell him he needs occularii. had he had some he could have intercepted your entire army.

Yeah we both have mech and were just talking about taking those as pretty much auto includes from now on to stave off drop pod armies and outflankers. Have some Thanatars for your troubles helpful user.

What was the points limit?

2500 with no lords of war. So enough room to take lots of toys, I really need to get a malcador or some artillery for the militia that start on the board on their own. Will let them reach out and touch stuff all match if people ignore them.

>three Thanatars
Thanatar-chan is so adorable, especially in threes!

I plan to play SW iron wolves, the rules from the curse of wulfen are realy bad and not very customable. Well the crusade liste it's a good way to manage a themed army.
I would take the RoW armoured breaktrough for the fast rule and the boosted sicarian, and a siege breaker centurion with phosphex bombs to allow my medusa to fire with it.

Nuncio Vox, for the shooting and marines to take objective.
The siege breaker boost the volkite and allows a another rhino with a nuncio vox.
Machine spirit on fast vindicators sounds good.

Space Marines : Pre Heresy : SW HH Blizkrieg

QG
Legion Centurion : 120 pts
- Volkite Serpenta, Charnabal Sabre
- Centurion - Siege breaker : Phosphex bombs

Legion Sicaran battle tank : 200 pts
- Lascannon, Armoured ceramite, Dozer blade

TROUPES
Legion Tactical Squad (10) : 230 pts
- Nuncio Vox, Vexilla
- Sergeant : Melta-bombs
- Legion Rhino Armoured Carrier : Heavy bolter, Dozer blade

Legion Tactical Squad (10) : 230 pts
- Nuncio Vox, Vexilla
- Sergeant : Melta-bombs

Legion Tactical Support Squad (5) : 180 pts
- 5 Volkite Caliver
- Sergeant

Legion Tactical Support Squad (5) : 230 pts
- 5 Plasma gun
- Sergeant

SOUTIEN
Legion Vindicator : 170 pts
- Armoured ceramite, Dozer blade, Machine Spirit

Legion Vindicator : 170 pts
- Armoured ceramite, Dozer blade, Machine Spirit

Legion artillery tank squadron : 320 pts
- 2 Legion Medusa : 2 Dozer blade

Total : 1850 points - 40 figurines - 9 unités
url : 40k.armylistnetwork.com/liste-74681-sw_hh_blizkrieg.html

Is this army would work ? I play against 40k player many marines tau and eldar on my local club.

30k is not meant to be played against 40k, trying to cheese with the best in 40k will lead to dissapointment Pierre.

>‘Let him see the fallen fruit, sitting warm and inviting in the afternoon sun,’ Omegon whispered to the empty battle plate. ‘And let me be the serpent beneath. Hidden and waiting to strike.
>BL dropped this for LOL EBIN CHAINSAW

So, I like the idea of firelock storming party. How could I make that work in 1K loyalist cult army?
like for example

Commander (Halo familiar, overlord)

5 orderlies

10 heavy flamer teams

4x militia squads with vexilas

2x Leman Russ battle tank

What providences or toys would make it fun at 1K pts?

Reposting best alphas are candy alphas

What was your list?

First delayed because of a change of plans n the content pipeline. The book was first slated as #3, but the team wanted to mix things up.

Then 6th/7th edition came and scrambled the whole psychic power system into its own phase. That forced them to entirely reevaluate things.

Then the model production fell behind, as the Custodes, SoS, and Space Wolves started needing more and more stuff.

In February 2016 they already knew pretty well what ruleset they wanted for the TS and were wrapping them up. On the other hand, it's the Custodes rules that they were still struggling with.

Then this year there was the car accident and model production took yet another hit.

-Praetor
-Praevion with 4 Castelax
-Master of Signals

-2x tacs in rhinos with pintle melta

-Talon of Cortus Contemptors
-Leviathan
-5man of deathshrounds

-Aegis line with coms relay
-HQ dude for the militia with mutant and cultist province
- 2x militia conscripts

Pretty sure that was about it, was just a quick shitty list I chucked together with what I had on hand, will flesh it out more next year when I get some more vehicles and specific models.

Wow, amazing.

That IW model is dead on for DG. Not sure what I'll make mine into.

Did some work on my standard bearer, champion on the right.

Greens a bit bright for my taste

I like those a lot, did you use the Custodes Banner?
Also, what kind of weapon does your champion habe? Power mornung star?

oh nice fellow DG, that will look sick once finished

Cheers.

It's the custodian banner with DG brass ontop that I glued on 2mm plasticard sheet.
The champion is wielding a power mourning star of sorts with a censer-like head. I'm thinking of expanding that theme to the whole command squad and giving them shields. Rule of cool and all that.

hey whats that program called that they used to make that picture?

So your goys are LOYAL?

Will be happy to see what will come out of this.

Invis/Endurance Termy blob

Good luck

Thematically I haven't decided. In our current campaign they're the bad guys going against loyalist IW.

>Haven't decided allegiance
>Still converts a banner with an aquilla larger than a marine on it
?

How do you get your green stuff so smooth?

Also what resin do you cast in?

Everyone to either the white scars or TS

Looking good!

Respond to prove it you liar
Why are you playing a BS Chymerae list
They can't take them like salamanders can't take moriats

>Respond to prove it you liar
Not that user, but I had indeed noticed the return of (You)'s.

Praise be, Goot realised he was a retard

how many /pol/ people are here, and what legions do they play

not all warhammer fans are fascists, but all fascists are warhammer fans

:^)

i know that, doenst matter to me. Is the same core rules and 30k armies are just special codexes from FW.
I have none 30k player around me, i have no choice expect adaptation.
Buying a expensive armie to no played her it's such a shame to me.
I have already 5000pts of IG and i'm a tournament player. I know what is work or not.
This armies would be for fun and to be played with friend. Like 30k is mean it afterall.

I just would know if thaht list is legal and work with the rules because i have only scan of HH books so it's more difficulte to mind it.

You must take Predators with Pred cannons as your compulsory troops in armoured breakthrough.

Both Loyalists and Traitors used the Aquila during the early heresy at least, remember, Horus wanted to take the Imperium, not destroy it.

The Horus story is so ill-prepared and shitty. Why would a weapon who is just going to rule the Imperium as a weapon with no conception of mortal existence going to do it? Why would he want to? Why does Big E going into seclusion provoke such a dumb reaction?

Why is the alternative a Blizzard-tier MUH CORRUPTION asspull? Making the main villain's actions unaccountable because he's been possessed and radically altered is entirely uninspiring and cheap. He is the main character in the whole series and he is just an unrelatable ebil sockpuppet.

I am a fascist but I only browse /pol/ ironically when I'm really bored.
Imperial Fists

>the car accident

wat?

Horus was afraid Spess Marines would get the same treatment as thunder warriors.

I think that is relatable, also look at history. Wars have been fought for less.

No, they used the eye of Horus ,didnt they?
The eagle stuff stands mostly for Emps.

But what comes after they have stopped the muhreens from being purged?

Probably what Muhreens allways do, fight some shit.

You have to imagine how different these genetically engineered dudes are, especially since they get changed during puberty.

Valrosean is a good example, they do not fug but kill.

There was a good reason Emps gave civillian control to actual humans instead of Marines and the Primarchs.

The First Annual Legiones Astartes Blood Bowl Cup.

The old-world survivors one I think increases the power of las-muskets/laslocks by a strength point, so that definitely helps. Then I think the other one is either the "feral world" melee bonus (or if you're not allowed to take that), the one where you get increased leadership, perhaps?

Me too.

He isn't possessed, he went on a anathemae inspired warp drug trip where Erebus lied to him that Emperor wants to become God and discard the marines.

Even showed him a 40K shrine world: Emp's statue at the center, loyalist primarchs surrounding, but Horus is most noticeably absent.

Then you have remembrancers questioning Marine methods and bureaucrats trying to bureaucracy.

Maybe Sanguinious should have been the warmaster instead. Maybe even Dorn, that guy loved unpleasant duties (unlike pert, who took shit assignments and brooded about getting shit assignments).

Marines are practically running the realm of Ultramar - push came to shove, or rather peace, you'd have absolutely loyal super human administrators seeing that some shitty ass noble isn't screwing a planet with his shortsighted profit schemes.

Survivors of the Dark Age gives you 1 to armor save, esentially making militia carapace armored. However, you have to take 2 squads of grenadiers, and I just want militia all day

Fun fact: SotDA also makes LR Proteus a transport option. So a 1k army can be commander and comman platoon in a rhino and two squads of grens in Proteuses. Have less dudes than marines, yay!

IIRC you can pay to boost all the laser weapons on SOTDA squads. It's not included in the basic cost of the unit, you have to pay for it (it's worth it).

Proper tools and lubrication. I go about the surface I want smooth gradually in round motion with a flat sculpting tool.
I've only used Smoothcast 300 for casting but it's too light and can be brittle with small detail. Would be nice to get something closer to what FW or based chinaman uses.
I thought maybe the Imperium would still have it's eagle under Horus' command, but it makes sense the eye would replace all other symbols. Guess my allegiance issue is settled then.

Word Bearer fascists/natsocs ww@

I'm an atheist

And I collect Word Bearers, have faith.

So Word Bearers + Imperial FIsts will lead us to the bright future?

Ultramarines, Word Bearers, Cultists Militia

HHS+

Do not look to us for kindness. Do not look to us for hope. We are not kind children of this new age. We are the rocks of its foundation. If you wish hope then look to what we make. If you wish kindness then look to those who will come after us.

Can we resurrect Hitler to be the Emperor and do likewise for William Luther Pierce to be Malcador?

More banter pls.

Just make another banner bearer with an eye of Horus, so you can switch depending if you're going traitor or loyalist.

The Iron Cage was a crossfire of bants that got out of hand

I'm not a neo-Nazi or a capital "F" fascist. Would probably be called "reactionary" on /pol/, though not capital "R" either. I'd be more interested in Godd-Emperor Todd Howard, because it just works.

LADS SHOULD I MAKE MY WORD BEARERS METALLIC WITH THINNED LAYERS OF GAL VORBAK RED OVER THE AIRBRUSHED LEADBELCHER > IRONBREAKER > RUNEFANG PLS RESPON

the only issue is with edge/line-highlighting the runefang on, the texture of the paint is fickle and nasty

FOR KAOOSSSSSS

>praises a xenos-exterminating imperium >gets upset over whitey conquering the world, getting rid of the useless third world

Fuck off, KIKE.

tbqh lad

So, new stuff. Opinions?

Not a fan of having victims sculpted onto the base this prominently.

> Pallas
We already have enough skimmers which look like dicks, we don't need one named after it.
> Dorn is never coming out.
Life is suffering.

>not letting your puppers take their toys with them everywhere

>Not a fan of having victims sculpted onto the base this prominently.
I am thought, the Thousand Sons had it coming. Magnus did everything wrong.

No arguing that, but when I fight anything but TS I just looks odd.
Doing nothing but kicking around the sons of Magnus sounds wonderful, but is sadly not viable.

Oh, yeah, well you got a point there.

Wait a sec, are the (You)'s back?

I imagine the IW got pissed when the IF didn't understand or make a single joke and started bombarding them.