guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/largest-trading-card-game-tournament/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>//Veeky Forums//

>TCG
>Veeky Forums

What nigga?

Our fa/tg/uys, hate the Yugi's, so it's in the Yu-Gi-Oh pro video games general

New digital bug support fucking when?

They have a new card coming out in Maximum Crisis.

>digital bugs get one new card two sets from now
Liking digital bugs is pain.

>Veeky Forums the home of trading card games hates the best and most popular card game in the world
Nigga what? Literally what the fuck.

Is that real card art?

Veeky Forums hates any card game that isn't Magic.

But Magic is shiiiiiiiiiit!

It's a real card, but it's using fanart instead of the original art.

That's disappointing.

This is the original. It's in Japanese because I couldn't find a good picture of it in English.

At least she's still cute. Just wish the boobs were bigger.

Apparently standing up and doing something with her life makes her gain 3 ranks and lots of attack.

That doesn't happen to you?

shit game

Do you have anything to add to this good sir?

Is that ixtab? Do you have any more?

I had more, on a a different computer, only have like 2 on this one.

I'll take whatever you've got, I love this beautiful brown daemon.

I asked dng, hopefully they'll post more

What deck is everyone currently playing or building?

Playing blue-eyes and ABC, building metalfoes, darklords and fluffals.

I'm playing Neptune Turbo on Ygopro. DDD and Odd-Eyes Magician irl, slowly building True Kings.

I'm playing with my dick and I'm building up to an orgasm

What do True Kings do? I've been hearing talk about them, but know fuck all about them.

Bump

Is that a real card? God, they're as tasteless as Force of Will now.

It's an actual card, but that's the real art for it. Someone posted it with the actual card art earlier in the thread.

No, there's been plenty of fond discussion of games like Netrunner and the like. The issue is that Yugioh is not only shit, but it's weeaboo kiddy shit. Magic at least is sensible grown up western shit.

They're both cheesy overblown fantasy. Just with different art styles.

spell counters forever, mate

>Wow, the thing you like is shit.
>Also it's for children and not for mature grown ups such as myself.

Man, Yugioh is about a decade past it's time but you're worse than anything. Stop being a fag and let fags talk about their card game.

Go back to one of your many containment threads, magicuck.

This is the real art.

Batterymen OTK. As I have for the last decade, even when it wasn't even really a thing.

Fight me.

Why can't MtG have art this good?

>weeb fanart
>good art
You know, I play ygo and even I am not so delusional as to say ygo has a better art than MtG, let alone some weeb fanart from tumblr being better than MtG.

So, since you kids are all hip with the jive they play these days, maybe you could clue me in on the dealy for really.

Yeah, cannot say that with a straight face. But seriously, I played back in the day and had my fun but stopped because of reasons. I still have friends who play atm so I hear things from time to time. Reminded about the fact that I used to dick around with a certain card, I was informed a while ago that it'd gotten limited. That card is Final Countdown.

Now, what I can't wrap my head around still is how such a bad card can get limited, especially given how aggressive I've heard the game has gotten. Anyone care to explain this a bit more to me?

I'm thinking about getting back into it but the game feels like its got a bunch of extra bullshit, like pendulums and synchros n stuff. I have no idea what to do

Pendulums are pretty ignorable since they're kinda shit, but you're at least gonna have to learn how to use XYZs.

The last I really remember is late gx / early zexal stuff, like natura and black wing decks. I only just learned that they've actually printed toon cards.

Kek

LCG>Magic>Dead Card Games> Something bad>YuGiOh

Yugioh=>Magic>Pokemon>Everything else

YiGiOh is only played by thieving roody-poos and kids who learned stealing from the roody-poos. That is why all the FLGSes in my area banned it. Pokemon is not far behind with about half the FLGSes not supporting it beyond having a little shelf space for it.

The best thing to do would be to download ygopro, it is a free automatic simulator that you can play on and build decks for. It has an AI mode, so you can practice facing those till you get the hang of stuff.

What happened to 5ds then

I don't even play magic. Just shedding some light on why Veeky Forums for the most part hates yugioh more.

The fact that it's a mess of overpowered bullshit on a downward spiral to onlivion doesn't help.

I wanted to play a card game, not read a fucking book.

That isn't a real card

>Magic at least is sensible grown up western shit.
Mature card games for mature people like yourself?

>Implying people actually read in yugioh

We have cool Kaiju and Dante's Inferno monsters, you know? Its not just weeb shit.

>Dante
>not weeb shit

Are you unable to read?

I'll break it down for you.

>I play ygo
Implies he knows what ygo has to offer in terms of art, etc.
>let alone some weeb fanart from tumblr
Implies that the art in OP, the fanart at that is the weeb shit.
NOWHERE, does he says ygo has only weeb art.

Also, your examples are shit.

Traditional games are played with other people.

Yugioh is where you just shit out your entire deck in one turn to get a win condition regardless of whatever you're facing with zero interaction from the enemy player to the extent they might as well not be there at all.

We don't like your kind in here.

pretty much

> Fusion Gate + Hex + Refusion + Hero + Miracle Fusion =
Fusion 4 Days

Totally

>/arc-v/ deleted

google.co.uk/trends/explore?date=all&q=/m/01w626,/m/04rhz

guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/best-selling-trading-card-game/

guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/largest-trading-card-game-tournament/