Dont miss this 100x

>he didnt buy the only coin that will go 100x this year

Pnd

>Mobile phone mining
>Save battery

Pick one.

wordart logo?

im out

Don't be delusional guys. I hold a small bag of ETN but at $1 do you really think it will be top 10 !? Lollllll if you do then those bags are going to get really heavy

>Every generic logo ever
>Lets put a lightning bolt in the midddle of a circle! Edgyyyy

>Veeky Forums fudding coin

STOP IT DON'T FORCE ME TO BUY IT

>falling for the ETN scam
I feel sorry for you OP.

why the fuck would you mine on your phone, like, it doesn't even work properly

fucking normies

It impossible for these bags to get heavy, already made a great profit. Now it is just a comfy ride until $1.
You clearly didnt read the whitepaper and will pick up this app later when there already are 10M others mining lol.

Also i have a major news leak from the ETN team, just read this and tell me this is a bad investment:

Hi all!
Quick update on our routes to market for growing the Electroneum Brand into 2018.

For mobile operators #Electroneum delivers great potential to create substantial viral growth across global networks, creating new, revenue streams to boost ARPU and market growth.

At the time of writing this we have at least 4 MOUs (MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING) signed, and more in the pipeline, one of which is now ready for announcement... Effortel.

Effortel is a Tier-1 Mobile Virtual Network Enabler, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. Effortel develops, deploys and runs MVNOs for large non-telecom companies such as retail chains, post companies, ISPs and banks. Carrefour, Total, Equity Bank, Israel Post and mobile operators like Vodafone Italy and Globe are among Effortel's MVNO clients. Effortel provides full autonomous enablement stack for its MVNOs, including signalling, OCS, IN, full suite of OSS and BSS and managed service. Effortel also runs its own MVNOs and thus, differently from other vendors, has deep expertise in the business aspects of MVNOs. Effortel's unique turn key MVNE solution is cloud based and is hosted in Brussels. Today, more than 5 million subscribers from Belgium, Italy, Taiwan, Kenya and Russia are managed by Effortel.

>You clearly didnt read the whitepaper and will pick up this app later when there already are 10M others mining lol.

You clearly didn't read the whitepaper either because it doesn't actually mine. It's a simulation game that just pays out in ETN.

>Effortel is a Tier-1 Mobile Virtual Network Enabler

Shitty ass Belgium mobile reseller lmao. WOW.

>mfw bought at.05 cents

I meant.005 cent per etn

>not RLC
>not FUN

stay poor

i can smell your salt dude just buy in before its too late haha i get it your made that you missed the ico

>priced in

you should've sold as soon as you could.

you still have a chance now

Im up like 11x right now. I know i could sell but im gonna give the team a couple months to pump it

see you in a week posting pink wojaks because it's dropped to sub-ico price

when was it that price , ico price was 1 cent

>sub ico

Mr.brainlet, they had a 50 percent bonus the very first week

i think your maths a little off newton

Brb going to kms
>pic related, its me

gonna hold this shit for year, see ya next xmas, no-coiners