Where is BTC Veeky Forums?

Where is BTC Veeky Forums?

newfags who bought above 15k will tell you that we are in the Enthusiasm phase.

stealth phase just moving into awareness

Delusion
I'll be waiting when despair hits -_-

in delusion

Greed-almost delusion
19k will be full delusion,then 21kish
New paradigm

New paradigm. It's not denial until the drop is visible from the 1 week candlesticks

Get ready to get cucked nocoiner

Nobody really knows

greed

about 4 years after "Return to the mean" before new "Enthusiasm".

return to "normal"

were not in the euphoria phase until people stop worrying about if the price will keep going up. fact. euphoria phase of a bubble is when everyone believes were in a new reality.

Delusion. Bitcoin failing as a currency and merchants dropping it because of the fees yet people pretend it's not a problem and keep buying. Those fees are also discouraging people from moving their money off exchanges making Bitcoin de facto centralized, the very thing it was designed to thwart.

We're roughly at the 1999 level in this picture. Blockchain and crypto will take over.

I believe in crypto but let's not be fucking delusional. Vitalik literally admitted on twitter two days ago he thinks all of crypto is overvalued as fuck.

And Bill Gates didn't invest a lot of money in the development of the Windows 98 Internet Explorer because he thought that the internet wouldn't be widely used by the general public.

Let's be real, there will be more and more application for BTC while they continue to get rarer, there is no reason for their value to collapse.

certainly greed

He is an autist with a concentration on technology. He doesn't understand markets at all, he isn't an authority on what the final value will be.

Enthusiasm

despair :)

> there is no reason for their value to collapse.

whales start cashing out too fast, causing panic selling

people start realizing how outdated the bitcoin tech is, and move to another coin

>someone finds a mathematical or game theory flaw that destroys blockchain
>all of crypto dies overnight

It would make Mt. Gox look like child's play.

Smart money is accumulating

Don't be Faggot user

Right here
Newfags and nocoiners WILL deny this.

Enthusiasm.

Keep wishing you nocoining Faggot

we are well underway in the media attention phase.
how can anyone not agree with that?
we've still got a ways to go

>muh analysis

and just going by that chart, if we are in the media attention phase, this bullrun looks to top out at possibly 50k before a substantial correction.

Fifty fucking K people..

screencap this

Media attention started months ago around 8k. Look at the actual chart. This market has around 3 month before it crashes.

This.

Chad bitcoin holder and we laugh at your virgin "bubbles" and FUD

we are at early awareness phase, the institutional investors only recently started getting involved with btc(futures). if we compare btc to tulips, it's in early stages, you can't even buy a lambo with one, let alone a mansion.
i don't even hold btc by the way.

There is no scale in the time axis you fucking moron, that could be 10 days or 50 years

You're so fucking stupid holy fucking shit please just end yourself. How the fuck is everyone on here so fucking retarded my god.

this always makes me laugh, thanks

Is that accurate?

One tulip bulb could buy you a house in Amsterdam? Seriously?

I have bitcoin you stupid fuck. You don't understand how fragile this entire thing is.

only correct answer

Why is Veeky Forums unable to comprehend things that go beyond mooning and muh bubble?

my opinion is just as good as any, nobody saw btc getting this far, noboy knows what future holds. i know wallstreet whales were playing with bitcoin for a while, but only few days ago it became "official".

Actually, there is. I could happen anywhere between now and March. It wont go longer than that unless someone miracles 5 trillion dollars to pump it. Its called a trend, check it out sometime.

>Actually, there is
Objectively wrong

That's a very rare bulb.

Spoken like every euphoric market gambler.

>Look at the actual chart
>looks at the chart
>"Time"
>no other markings, doesn't say days, weeks, months, years
>The is no scale in the time axis
>hurr ur dumb xd

Absolutely "return to normal". Today's 8% pump confirms it. Correction starts Monday when futures fully go into effect

I thought for a second no one can be this stupid but I know for experience thats not true. Anyways im going to bed.

Return to "normal"

it's proven itself reliable for 10 years now so ur just a fag

This. Reality is we're in the Delusion phase.
Just a little higher before it happens.

We’re still in the media awareness phase. You still have plenty of people scared of this because it’s going up so high. Yes people are buying in right now but many institutional investors think this is just going to be a bust in the end.

wasn't 8k like last month?