Are Linkers the most delusional people on Veeky Forums?

Are Linkers the most delusional people on Veeky Forums?

The new Digimarines

Guess what? They are NOT fucking selling!

No only the most Dynamic and Iron Handed.

We'll never be as cucked as the digimarines.

It’s funny... no updates no idea where the project is at.

2 man team and in half a year everyone thinks it’s going to have 5 partnerships without a live network.

link marines missed out on so many moon missions. IOTA, ETH, LTC, BTC, ADA, XRP, XMR, XLM, there's probably more i cant think of... and for what? their token is worth LESS than it ever was in satoshi, and is still below the ATH price they got in at. they are the most delusional people on this board, and if they held literally any other coin with an actual team behind it could have multiplied their portfolio's multiple times over by now

I’m not delusional. I’m gambling

Nice try whale
I'm not seling

pretty delusional if they are buying rn when it will literally drop back down to 26 cents in like 8 hours

nice, just dumped 100k.

>le two man team myth

>who are the wright brothers
>who is henry ford
>who is elon musk
>who is steve jobs and wozniak
>who is bill gates and paul allen

get out of here you fag

Blind leading the blind cause of all these bullshit posts.

Everyone lazy to do the research so they read one or two false threads and think hey have a hot tip. It’s so delusional.

there are literally like no buyers besides the two walls that will pull out when the price starts coming down. Linkers are the most stupid people on earth for doing a useless pump

Besides Steve and Sergey who is actively working on the project you idiot?

Your clearly not informed. The rest are advisors

Link marine here. There's no delusion involved. It's literally a cold blooded logically based bet on future outcomes. I'm fully aware of potential failure and I don't even see it as that unlikely, or unlikely at all. But I also know what success might look like. Nolinkers are the emotional ones who will only put thought into it AFTER it moons, if it does. And if it crashes you'll act like you were smart not to invest, but really you were dumb either way. Learning how to act on limited information is the only way to get really rich.

you can't deny what i am saying though, you're missing out on a massive bull market to hold LINK into 2018 which is the earliest it would take off. you could be trading now, making more profit, and going into LINK later with a bigger portfolio

Rory has confirmed they were reviewing resumes but Sergey hasn’t hired anyone. Not even a fucking marketer.

If you don’t know what u invested in I suggest you shutup.

Your coin isn’t ready yet. So stop scamming people to take ur bags from sibos.

it's already crashing dummy look at the price in sats, 10k sats since linky shilling it here, now it's at all time low at 1200 sats and still digging

I feel like acquiring some link just so I can be part of all this madness. I swear I see it mentioned here more than just about everything. How many people here went all in? Was it really looking that good awhile back?

they went all in when it was 48 cents it is now around 29 cents. if you purchase during this pump you will be screwed and lost 20% within the next 8 hours. look at yesterdays news which was far better then todays. it went from .00055 eth to .00040 eth its not worth buying rn

difference between the 49k wall and the 45k wall is literally only like 80k link so once that wall breaks its free falling

Serious question, how new are you? I'm asking because if you we're here before the ICO you would probably know what ChainLink does since that was a big topic of discussion. Nowadays its just memes

It will dip again. Linkies do all the shilling and the whales pump it.

By Sunday u will be buying at 1200sats, then I say hold till September 2018

Thanks for caring, noLinkies.

Only brainlets measure performance in sats. Don't have time to explain why. Good luck dude

>sats

I thought that was really the only way to measure trading performance?....

kys faggot. your the most delusion fucks on biz thinking that your fudding and negativity is going to make link drop lower so you can buy in because you fucking lost your stack tryna swingfag like a normie fuckwit. go die.

Why do you have to "think" that, and question it? That makes no sense. You either no why, or you're an idiot. Are you an idiot?

How is the performance of he sats themselves measured?

eth link wall is falling every one sell now or lose 10% within the next 2 hours

$300 by this time next year.

>if you make gains on one coin / token, but get outperformed by another coin / token, you lost money

This kind of delusional faggot thinks we're all whales ready to snap up his shitcoin at sub shitcoin rates roflmao

These faggots are actually far worse than digimarines

Her face is way too expressive. Freaks me the fuck out.

Yes.
Source: am

I own chainlink like and been in the community for 6 months. No one even knows why it’s pumping honestly.

I bought cause I like the project and want to spin up a few nodes.

Price pump is scam. No community updates in months and I know all the false rumours.

Also no they still working out bugs in the test network, so until the network goes live they can announce shit.

She can express my cum down her throat. Look at that pretty face, I'd be cumming buckets.

thats why the 49k eth wall is being dumped expect a 10% decrease in the next 2 hours

Confirmed

ONLY 50K LINK SEPERATE 49K AND 45K TROOPS WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS OR THE PRICE WILL DROP!!

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums
What is the value of sats measured in you fucking retard

Time to sell it’s going gonna dump again.

Been warned

Not a chance

Okay lads, one question.

I'm unironically considering investing in this in a non-meme way.

Can you lads shed some light on what are the prospects for this coin, are Sergay and co. trustworthy?

We caught ourselves a fish, linkies stay calm

Same, I'd like to know too since I regret not getting in last month when it was at .15

Don't blow it!

Offchain data for smart contracts

delusional like a fox

just buy some and never sell. The easiest things are sometimes the hardest cunt

Which does what exactly?

Eternal holders

Unironically read the whitepaper

HOLD THE 49K WALL!!

>assuming everyone is as poor as you and can only invest in 1 coin at a time

Well consider they generated about 100m in investments and havent hired anybody. they also hold 66% of all the coins currently. They have also lied about having an office they conduct in. Do you consider all that trustworthy?

> doesn't realize he's already been cucked worse

zoom out ;P

Ok I'll spoonfeed you this once. A smart contract is a digital contract that self executes once certain conditions are met. It follows the IF>THIS>THEN>THAT logic. The (oracle) problem is that getting data from off chain to influence your smart contract always came from a centralized oracle, which is not secure. ChainLink is a decentralized oracle network which means the data influencing your smart contract is tamperproof. The technology is going to save banks billions of $ a year and is why SWIFT (11000 banks) are keen.
Here is the whitepaper:
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

Thanks for spooning me bruh.

You guys are saying this is a pump, right?
So is it possible for it to go back to .20/.25 USD?

I remember people saying the same thing about ETH when it was 1$

This thread was probably made by a Linkie who wants to FUD and keep the price down

yes. market sell all LINK immediately. 45% losses incoming.

bought in november for .16, now it's december and .33, I have more than doubled my money. What's the delusion?

you have bought in november at 10k satochi and now it's 1600 satochis, HOW DID YOU DOUBLE YOUR MONEY YOU BRAINLET.
top fucking kek you guys are stupid as fuck

the only deluded ones are the retards who bought the FOMO and were consequently burned, not Chainlink's fault. I bought at .17 and I'm sitting pretty at a rough 2x.

Started with $2100, now have $4900 (there was some req there too admittedly. When i say money I mean money retard USD, not Satoshis. If you subtract the opportunity cost of if you had kept bitcoin you are a moron.

>sats

>sats
Did you squirm away from your wrangler to get on Veeky Forums?

dat thumbnail tho

Isn't it still twice it's worth in USD?
I never even knew about the Satochi thing, what even is that? It's worth in Bitcoin?

>lower than it's ever been in satoshi

No shit dumbass, BTC is close to its ATH I don't know why you fags measure changes in satoshi anyway when it's constantly changing

>I don't know why you fags measure changes in satoshi anyway when it's constantly changing
Low functioning autists have a hard time discerning cause and effect.

because you buy your shitcoin with either BTC or ETH, not directly into USD. to make gains you have to be sure that your shitcoin will outperform btc or eth, or you are just loosing money, and don't even know about it.

>satochi

fucking newfag, if you start parroting shit at least learn to spell first.

No, linkies are supporting a fundamentally strong and innovative project that has recognitions from Swift, Capgemini, World Economic Forum.

"If i had kept bitcoin id have more money waa" Yeah and if my auntie had a dick she'd be my uncle. It's pointless to think about what could have happened if you had kept your previous coins. USD is the real king in this game

Agreed. One day LINK will go to $1 in the span of just a few minutes, and many people who sold won’t have time to get back in. Patience is the key to lamboland.

>sats
>implying everyone bought at ATH

>tfw bought LINK at ATL
>tfw rode the rocket for each of the coins you listed and accumulated more LINK

stay mad

this, unrealized potential gains are strictly losses and so far I've lost at least 1 mil

No, but we are about to be the richest people on Veeky Forums. Keep buying high and selling low though, that works out well, right?

>lost sats
>would have made more if just held BTC
>doesn't understand how this is retarded
Mate. In alts, sats is all that matters.

>sats is all that matters.
And how are sats valued?

Why is this even being debated? This is making Linkies look bad, stop it guys. Sats are all that matter, even though they are referenced in BTC price. If you are loosing sats, you would've made more by holding BTC. We hold LINK because we believe it's growth will outpace BTCs someday, and give us a higher satoshi and therefore USD return.

>Sats are all that matter
How are sats valued?

>If you are loosing sats, you would've made more by holding BTC
Yeah, hindsight sure is great.

Yes. Sadly the LINK bagholders are the #1 most delusional on Veeky Forums

I was once a "stinkylinky". I believed in Sergey, the company vision, the potential partnerships. There were a lot of positives that I thought would outweigh the negatives of their company.

I even made some live animations for their team for free in the hopes that it would wake them up to the idea of marketing, or at least throwing some of the content on their social media accounts.

Then the price dropped 60% and I had to re-evaluate.

Pros:
-very strong concept
-potential massive partnerships
-smart guys with experience working on it
-solid branding

Cons:
-communication is the worst I have ever seen
-two man team
-zero new hires
-zero PR exposure
-zero marketing efforts, period
-horrible community manager bound by "muh NDAS" bullshit excuse

They just don't care about the token holders. And I get it - they don't have to care. With $32M in the bank, why should they? They have a virtually endless burn rate if they don't make any significant hires (they haven't). They can work on the product and let the echo chamber of delusion pump the price - then they can dump a portion of their position every time they need more cash.

My advice to the LINK bagholders: dump your position and buy literally anything else on binance. When you double your btc you can buy LINK again and have double your stack.

Feel free to tell me to kill myself and muh "not tricking me into selling!" memes. I don't care - I'm never investing in LINK again.

If you actually read my post you'd see they are referenced in USD. This doesn't mean anything useful for your case, and they are also valued in every other currency, even Zimbabwe dollars.

Is there a better feeling?

I agree with everything you wrote, but don't mind the lack of marketing. They are already working with the deepest pockets in the world, and it would be petty of them to hype it up for us when it serves no pragmatic ends (such as adoption from SWIFT). The prodcut will speak for itself, and when mainnet is confirmed live, it will explode - with or without a marketing team.

Also, don't mind any of the cons really. At least it results in an accurate valuation of the product, undervaluation if anything. Everything is overbought, overhyped and barely working.

If it were any other way I would've missed it, or at least had a lot less. It's a comfy thing to accumulate.

>tfw Link at 18 cents
>tfw bought litecoin at $44 dollars

I feel wonderful

>they are referenced in USD
Therefore anything you value in sats is always and automatically valued in USD as well.

> "not tricking me into selling!"
Sure. Dude. Sure. With the December news coming. Nice try tho

Hold your links then. I hope you get crazy rich and prove me wrong.

Goddamn you are fucking dumb dude. No SHIT satoshis need to be valued in USD, how the fuck else would you know how much to buy/sell one for?

The POINT is that you should be evaluating your trades based on satoshi value, NOT USD you dense motherfucker.