Stat me Veeky Forums

one sword fire, one sword magic, can summon a ghost clone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIc98N4qYq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And based on the recent DLC (SPOILERS) he came from the painted world, where it is cold, but rejected the need to harness it. So cold resistance should probably be in his statline.

You get parried like a bitch.

Alignment: legit evil fuck

You can parry him?

We have to find his stands range.

He's a weak ass bitch. Ofcourse he gets parried.

youtube.com/watch?v=zIc98N4qYq0

Huh, gotta try that sometimes.
Never really tried parrying in DaS3...

I'm actually planning on using him as a bad guy sometime in the future.

He looks like a five footer.

>Welcome to rekt city, population: you

so this is what a numbers only PC looks like.

His first order of business should be destroying every caestus in the kingdom.

indeed

It would help if I understood what the fuck the Corvians are. We see them in Dark Souls 1 among the rest of the Forlorn. Do the Forlorn eventually become them? Were they among the things locked away for the betterment of the world? Were they tasked with keeping their charges by Velka like the Painting Guardians were outside the Painted World?

Then we we have Ornifex who tells you that the Corvians were created by Seathe which doesn't feel right. Dark Souls 2 gets the lore wrong in multiple places. Seathe didn't just slap an animal and a human together for no reason. The Man Serpents were Seathe's attempt at his own Path of the Dragon. He wanted dragon scales because it was the thing he lacked, but he didn't manage it correctly. Serpents are widely known to be failed, incomplete dragons so Man Serpents make sense. I'll give DS2 a pass. There's nothing to state the the Gods could create or warp life so if Velka wanted mortal servants she would have had to get Seathe to do it for her.

Then we have Dark Souls 3 where regardless of whether the Corvians were tasked with their charges in Dark Souls 1, they have become the Forlorn by now. The Painted World is less a place to lock away things from the world than it is a place for those with no tie left to the world to retreat to. I thought that the more humanoid appearance and the fact they can be charmed by Rapport implied they were at one time Hollows but Rapport differs from the DS1 version for no reason and can even charm Demons. Neither the Millwood Knights nor the Farron Followers became Corvians and the Followers at least are implied to be around for multiple Ages. So it seems that the Corvians are a different people from humans. At the same time the Pontiff is implied that he could escape or at least wanted to escape because he had not experienced loss. I think that's why we find Corvians that want to go back. They just got dragged along.

Its Souls so there's no definitive answer. Plus what kind of Corvian is he?

About tree fiddy.

on the topic of DS, if there was ever a Dark Souls RPG, Ihilyll knights would make an absolutely sick class.

The stronger you get, the more monstrous you get, until you end up as something like Vordt or the Dancer.

>one sword magic
>magic
>not dark

It inflicts magic damage, not dark damage.

There's a lot of potential if you let the party go beyond pure undead; especially since it's a lot more like classical mythology where anything can turn out in any way.

Darth Sulyvahn is an epic level sith lord

>lot more like classical mythology where anything can turn out in any way.

What do you mean?

I know someone has stated up DS1 monsters and bosses for 5e, but has anyone done DS2 or DS3 yet. Really would love more of them. Can't wait for the final dlc as well. Painted world was to short, but the bosses were fun.

Do you happen to know where I can find these stated monsters?

Spiritualist, Hatred Bound spirit, Gathlain, Lawful Evil
Swords and equipment are self explanatory, maybe a mask of cool things something or other+1 idk

"Here's how this works. You stand there, I stab you in the dick. You swing at me, I parry you then stab you in the dick. You try any funky magic on me, I dodge it then stab you in the dick. If you had any plans for today that didn't involve getting your dick pierced, cancel them."