Happy new year!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5xyNvjcqCg
youtube.com/watch?v=fMihrAbG4RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Happy New Years, OP!

Been waiting for the thread to refresh.
So some comments about the PS 238 jump.

First, there is a Background discount mismatch in homerooms.
>Rainmaker Kid [200] (First Free to Rainmaker Homeroom)
There is no Rainmaker Homeroom, there is
>Ms. Oberon [Free]
so you might want to change both to Rainmaker Program, as this specific class has an actual title.

also:
>Always a Plan Ahead [400] (Discount Rainmaker Kid)
This perk is discounted to those who have purchased the Rainmaker Kid perk, not any homeroom. I am guessing this is a mistake, since it is The Revenant's ability, and the kid he is teaching is in Miss Kyle's room, not the rainmaker program, and neither have powers like that.

Since Miss Kyle's room costs 100 CP, and other homerooms are free, you are basically charging 100 CP for access to the plot, since you could just choose the homeroom that has the power you want discounted for free. I would suggest changing the Always a Plan Ahead discount to Miss Kyle's room (and still giving a discount on one other power of choice to help justify the 100 CP cost)

The other option is to have it discounted to anyone without any useful actual Meta Powers (someone WITHOUT Rainmaker Kid, Miscellaneous Meta, or F.I.S.S., or who takes the Powerless drawback.)

That would also help the Ward of the State get it from any homeroom, since Fill-In-The-Blank-Arangs, the Utility Belt, and this perk should all be discount-able under one build.

Always a Plan Ahead should probably mention the 2nd thread of consciousness has perfect recall, so when making the plans and contingencies it can take into account things your active mind knew or observed, but may have forgotten. Also so it does not forget all the many plans and contingencies it makes over time.

Happy New Year, everyone.

Did anyone know this was a thing? Because I didn't know >link related was a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5xyNvjcqCg

Happy New Years, Anons!

So, pretend you don't kill people.

When you meet someone who's dangerous, but can't be dealt with through the normal legal system, how do you handle them? What are some of the best ways to seal away someone's abilities?

You mention Always a Plan Ahead does not register as a Meta power (because this is not supposed to be a power, but Batman's Crazy Prepared shtick) but do not say that about the Alpha-Technological skill or Boy/Girl Wizard. Those probably shouldn't register as Meta Powers either.

>Born to Privilege
Should probably not be barred to Teachers. The Principle definitely has it, and most likely the other Powered Teachers gained it when they were still a famous super team and dealing with movers and shakers.

>Portable S.I.I.T.S 9000
I never read far enough to see this in the comic, it forgot if I did. Is this effectively a Murder Machine, or as shooting someone into the Sun supposed to be non lethal, and they can be recalled later? Might want to clarify that.

>Signature Item [200-800]
Looking at the v1.0 jump, you folded the
>Assault Ray/Wand
>Power Armor
Into it. But those had more specific examples of what you could get, and signature item seems more generic. Maybe add a few of the more specific examples back in as ideas?

>Cecil Holmes [400] (Discount Ward of the State)
the line section
>Do note, if you pod Cecil instead of taking this option he will not receive the perks/items. He doesn't like to share, although he will happily help whenever he can. Note: any usage of methods other than peaceful negotiation to get these toys will result in him being returned to his home dimension immediately taking everything with him.
Refers to a removed CP/Perk mechanic and should probably be removed also to avoid confusion.

Also, he should be discounted to both Drop In backgrounds (which are both labeled as Drop In, so changing it to Discount Drop In is fine), not just the Ward of the State

Happy revolution around the sun

Happy New Year, /jc/!

Happy New Year to you, too, Red!

>The Revenant [400] (Discount Average Folks)
This discount makes no sense. The Revenant is the Batman expy, but the Batman stuff is placed in the Ward of the State line. And the kid the Revenant is training is not an Average Kid, but a powerless child from a Heroic Legacy. One or both of those should have the discount. Or make him discounted to those who do not by Meta Powers.

>The Balance of Power [+400]
Can you do the balancing yourself? Like if you are a supernatural Martial Artist, choose both an Hero and Villain apprentice and teach both so your style becomes known to the world, but 'balance' is maintained?

>Powerless [+600]
>You have no metapowers, nor may you buy any from this jump.
>You can buy items or perks as normal.
You should probably change that first line to "You have no metapowers, and this includes any you may buy from this jump."
Also the distinction between skills learned from perks and skill learned without them is a bit problematic. Some skills are just an info dump, and integrated with other memories in the field. How about "The majority of Perks are disabled. All memories remain, including those gained from perks, but you cannot perform any feats or innovation that would be considered Magic or Super Science in this setting. You can be Bruce Wayne, not Tony Stark."
Maybe make a special note that Always a Plan Ahead still works if you bought it?

And that is all I can think of right now. Keep up the good work!

Happy new year.

And now we wait to see how 2017 ends up being even worse.

Happy new year!

And happy new year to everyone, jumpers or otherwise.

Happy New Years everybody.

Goddess Seals.

>Fate Apocrypha anime announced
>Heaven's Feel movies coming later this year
>Grand Order anime special
>Fate Extra anime coming soon
>Grand Order 2 game in the works
>Fate Extella game

O what a wonderful time it is to be a Fate fan. So much more content to put into jumps and even more jumps to be made.
And a happy new year to all you guys too.

>Goddess Seals.
Too OP

Happy New Year, Val! Remember, all you need is inside of you.

Not even spiders can bring my mood down.

Go away.

I have joke for you anons. What do you call an Irishman with a piece of glass behind both ears?

Well if you stick a glowstick in his mouth he'll have a glass-glow smile.

That's great! Here, have something fun then.

You lost on Christmas, with /cyoag/ and /jc/ getting along, and now Red's back on New Year, this must burn you up on the inside huh, Timmy?

Happy New Year!

Take a hint from all the people who you pissed off and leave. You're why dirge is gone and the user who was doing Granblue dropped it.

That's true, but not the right answer. The answer is Paddy O'Doors

Happy New Year, nerds.

Speaking of: Jumpers, have you ever kept a New Years resolution?

A gentle reminder.

Ignore the shitposter, Red, he's just throwing a temper tantrum because he got humiliated on Christmas and you being here takes away the one "victory" he's desperately clinging to. It's hilarious.

HAPPY NEW YEARS

How dangerous is Young Justice? If you're a Half-Kryptonian with a GLTAS ring, are you going to be able to keep up with the top tiers?

>lets ignore what thread wants!
You are the problem.

>How dangerous is Young Justice?
It's DC, so it's got all the big bads DC has. Granted, it's a bit smaller in scope, which is to say it takes place primarily on earth, but you've still got universal threats running around.

>If you're a Half-Kryptonian with a GLTAS ring, are you going to be able to keep up with the top tiers?
You'd be top tier on The Team, that's what YJ calls themselves, but as for whether you'd keep up with top tiers, see the above.

As far as the main protagonists go, except for magic you /are/ the top tiers.

Or to put it another way you're still going to need to work with the team to defeat some of the Big Bads, since this is a show about teamwork, but you're pretty much the party tank (both in terms of taking it and dishing it).

4 U
youtube.com/watch?v=fMihrAbG4RY

Eh, he'd probably be pretty near the top of earth's heroes. Iirc, Superman and his contemporaries were more on the level of smashing buildings than planets.

Aw, poor, poor Timmy. You just can't win lately, can you? Your Christmas was ruined by mean old /jc/ and /cyoag/ getting along, and now that nasty Red is back? I just feel awful for you! Oh, wait, I don't.

Huh. How about that.

Nope.

And the story continues.

Just think, they might actually finish it by 2020.

Let's not jump to conclusions. I'm still uncertain if I'm going to be 'back' back because of the issues I've caused. Things have seemed relatively peaceful with being gone. So I'm still trying to decide. I mainly wanted to wish this place a happy new years.

Well, to be fair, the idiot posts no matter what's going on and has lately been trying to push us to spacebattles or something. You being around doesn't spark any issues more than you not being around. Oh, and I'm a nazi now, apparently.

I honestly don't understand some peoples' mentalities.

>Seras going fucking insane
Why. Why did I decide to not waifu her?

Fuck 'em. He whipped his shit out on Christmas, was found wanting, and hasn't been able to get hard since. Come back if you want, but don't feel obligated. Just know that if you do come back it'll be appreciated.

You didn't cause shit. He kept bitching the whole time. He didn't even move on to new targets, really. Still screaming about you.

So if you're staying away for you? Then do it, because you deserve a break if you want it. But if you're being gone because you think it'll help the thread or something? Well that's nonsense.

A little mind whammy goes a long way. For the next question, Dark magic mastery from Fire Emblem Elibe with Luna from same jump to halve their resistance.

May the reaction images and memes flow through you, empowering you to give me my fix.

Woo. Party party party.

Bro dude my man. You being a Nazi is just a maymay.
Relax.

A literal figurative wizard Nazi, to be specific. Because you're Voldemort. It's a joke, Crux.

Oh, I know that, it wears a little thin when someone says it unironically I suppose.

>Not waifuing the police girl
You FOOOOOOOL!

He actually shitposted more with you gone. I think it gave him a boner.

I DID IT FOR OOA! OOA is a cool guy and he had NO waifus. He kept on rolling like shit whenever he tried to get a waifu.
Then he FINALLY god Seras Victoria. It was for respect for OOA that I didn't waifu her.

He was still attached to Red too. Dude would probably bitch about her even if she never came to the thread again.

Honestly I think the dude's got an unhealthy attachment and is lashing out to cover his own insecurities.

Let's run the numbers, shall we

If you stay:
>shitposter shitposts
>you make more jumps, probably

If you go:
>shitposter shitposts
>no more jumps from you, probably

I'd prefer it if you'd stay. You're not my favorite, but you do decent work, in my opinion.

>inb4 the shitposter says
>>no more jumps from you, probably
>lol dat sunds liek a gud thing, hurrr

Happy New Year, Red! And a Happy New Year to everyone else as well!

No, just that it's sad how much she's indoctrinated you all while gems like dirge are treated like shit.

And now THAT particular cancer is gone so why the hell are you still putting him on a pedestal?

Hey. Hey you.

Fuck you.

Are there any settings that would improve greatly if someone just bitchslapped each and every major and minor character?

He's trying a different bait because we're all mocking him. Just ignore.

Twilight?

Just leave Charlie alone. Only sane man in that shit show.

DC Cinematic Universe.

Sword Art Online
Warhammer 40k
Warhammer Fantasy
Geneforge
Exalted
Evangelian
Probably more, but nothing that comes to mind immediately.

What perk from Generator Rex lets you give people powers?

tb.h jacob wasn't too bad until he got mindraped by the plot.
Leah wasn't awful either.

Can someone make that?

Exalted, Worm, anything from the World of Darkness (either one), Berserk, anything from the Type-Moon franchise barring Carnival Phantasm which depending on your perspective is either doing alright or a lost cause, Naruto, Bleach, NGNL and Touhou.

Familiar of Zero.
Just keep slapping. No one is without sin.

Happy New Year to you, Red.

And everyone else while i'm at it.

We don't have that yet?

I don't hate myself enough to watch those movies again.

>NGNL
You can't slap the stupid out of them due to the RULES

>Evangelion
>a setting that can be greatly improved by bitch slapping every major and minor character
Except that's wrong. That'd just piss most of them off. Their flaws can't be fixed that easily.

I mean, personally I hope you stay. Your work is pretty close to the top of the heap (or is at the top of the heap) by most any metric that matters to me. Your work has been the fuel for a lot of fun times. I know it sounds like I'm being a bit of a suck up here, but I genuinely do appreciate all the time and effort you've put into your stuff.

But at the end of the day, you have to do what makes you happy. No hard feelings either way.

And Happy New Year!! I hope you (and everyone else!) has a good one.

>Worm
There's some reasonable people in Worm.

I mean. There's uh, there's Legend. He's cool. And, uh, Dragon? Gallant I guess?

I thought we were talking hypothetical slaps here.

I mean you could always challenge them to a VR slap-simulator I guess, or bring in someone more powerful than Tet to enforce the concept of slapping.

There are, yeah. They also tend to get bogged down by the general shittiness of the world. They get slapped too, but more a pull-yourself-together-man kind of slap than a bitch-better-have-my-money kind of slap.

I was thinking of making a Suicide Squad gauntlet.

Happy New Years!

The secret to getting Dirge back is for you to SHUT THE FUCK UP.

No, really. You shitpost to much, so he left. And he'll stay gone until you stop bringing him up.

All because you tried to 'thank' him for making red leave, only for him to assblast you.

And I fucked my trip up.

Hint: He doesn't care about dirge and attacks him whenever he shows up. He doesn't want him back, he wants to use him as a blunt instrument to run other people off.

You messed up

happy new years you glorious jumpers!

You know he actually wants dirge to stay gone right?
That's the plan. If he actually wanted dirge to stay he wouldn't be shitposting day in and day out.
Just don't reply.

Happy New Year. In an hour and a half.

Happy New Years, /jc/

Life is just a series of mistakes where you occasionally do something right mistakenly.

Challenge accepted.

I would propose that a jumper get a degree in psychology with a focus on therapy, get a perk that lets them be in multiple places at once, and then just counsel everyone.

>Interrupting Batman Vs Superman with endless bitchslaps.

Sounds like a plan.

9 to 5
It's basically real life. And you can't deny that the one character we all want to slap is the shitposter.
>Definitely has an Internet
>Probably has a Veeky Forums.
>Probably has a Veeky Forums
>Probably has a Jumpchain thread
>Probably has Scatovore
Don't you think the shitposter should bitchslapped?

I do.

I don't think the slaps are gonna do them much good, their Shards kinda fuck many of them up to make them get into more fights, right? Like Damsel of Distress who gets migraines if she doesn't act like a cartoon villain with monologues and stuff, or that guy who's problem solving skills scale to match the problem he's strying to solve having OCD that can send him into murderous rage, I think?

He doesn't deserved to be smacked around by a powerful entity like a jumper.

Have the jumper curse him to make it so that every time he tries to shitpost, it doesn't go through and if he does overcome it, he loses his janitor privileges and gets banned.

Shitposter has extreme willpower, and we have to account for that.

Yes, but only when I set the bar so low it cracked the ground.
Happy New Years, Red!
Happy New Years, NikaMoth!
It's more efficient just to find him via Jumper Magicks than to slap everyone. Also, how does he have Scatovore?