Made, saw, played

Let's start the new year.

My classic reply to these.

>MSP thread
>Dying
WTF!?

> Star Wars Saga Edition has rules for integrating guns into equipment
> It also has rules for becoming a cyborg
> Cybernetic prosthesis are considered equipment.
> mfw

forever DM here, cannot contribute

Dimensional Dervish is a hell of a drug.

>warrior woman
>dead weight
>Mary Sue

Silly, tsundere, harmless villain character partially made of shadow. Lots of mental and memory issues and a knack for ice magic. Design was inspired by Skull Kid and Black Mages, but it got a few raised eyebrows at first.

>let's play the battletech RPG
>oh looks like everybody else is a mech pilot

make an npc

storytime, fucker

Storytime plz

Also requesting story time

>Let's start the new year.

Out of dump.

I was thinking more from the perspective of how she played when you actually control her.

>Captain Whiskers, we have found a new planet!
>AM NOT CAPTAIN WHISKERS, NAME IS IVAN.
>The planets governer is sending expensive bottles of milk to you, Captain, addressed to "Mr Whiskers"
>.. NOT WORD TO SECURITY TEAM, HELMSMAN

I tried to make a cool, calm and collected Russian space cat with an interest in weapons.

Instead I made a fucking slav with a complete disregard for safety protocols and a proclivity to milk, vodka and explosives.

Brilliant.

and one for the dmpc

Dak Dak was my kobold ranger. He followed around a dragonborn paladin, believing him to be "the best and strongest dragon". Together they worked to dismantle a cult that was summoning devils into the world. Dak Dak slowly learned the paladins code of morals, and accepted them as his own.

While looting one of the cults hideouts, the paladin became possessed by a demon who would periodically take control of his body to do awful things. As time went on the paladin became desperate to be rid of the demon, and met repeatedly with a member of the cult who claimed that their summoning of devils was to fight the rising chaos of the demons. The cultist made him believe that the only way to be free of the possession was to submit to the cult.

The paladin left the party shortly after that in the dead of night to make his way to the cults stronghold. Dak Dak tracked him for days before confronting him on the road to the cults mountain fort. He was unable to convince his mentor to abandon the cult, and could not bring himself to kill the paladin as he walked willingly into the embrace of the cult. His teacher had betrayed his own code, and fallen to temptation for personal safety over the protection of others.

The last time I played him he was sitting broken and alone on the mountainside, lost without his mentor

does anyone have that fisticuffs guy as a standalone image?

Or do a workup of the party, if you can.

aaand their occasionally handy, often screwed, DMPC helper/Provider of nifty enchanted items.

Game was WFRP 2nd edition.

Shadowrun 5e. The joy of a Face with the durability of a tank and cyberpsychosis.

That is sad.

Because it's all
>made: anime character x
>gm saw: anime character y
>played: anime character z

This has me curious.

Yeah, they've got hilariously non-interactive, even moreso than before. I'm just glad we've at least gotten to anime spam instead of that disgusting period where people were tossing five or six images in a collage for each slot.

I thought that a decent portion of those were pretty amusing, honestly. It would take a moment to sort of piece them together, and imagine what they'd mean; it felt like a game to me.

As for the anime -- ... Yeah, it's over-used.

contributing.
didn't want to be an anime fag but it was too apt a comparison

Sometimes it isn't easy being Lawful Good.

Is that supposed to be a roman-viking-werewolf depicted in the first panel, or just a Roman werewolf?

Also any stories?

Roman-Viking werewolf (who is also half celtic) he's a real mutt.
The right hand panel came into fruition when I fucked an ogress to get the second most powerful sword in the campaign. She wouldn't tell the party where it was unless someone helped her to propagate her species after we killed all of her kin. "I promise this isn't my magical realm," said the GM. No one believed him.

Since then I've been trying to fuck anything that moves in an attempt to build up a cabal of half-everything-templated natural lycanthropic children. Paramours include said ogress, some girl I met in a cave, and the Lilith from jewish lore (still trying to seal the deal on that one).

fun game, my monk had the lowest possible int, and it constant screwed him over, he was Lawful Good, and though not a paladin tried to act like one, usually, he went out punching a beholder in its stupid eye. and ended up putting the antimagic field eye out allowing the wizard to finish it off.

You should replace panel 3 with someone else, then. Sanji's a virgin.

Explain

>implying
sanji got lots of pussy before he joined the crew and got a hard case of oneitis for the two girls. same thing happened to my character, basically

I played a druid that was less interested in saving the animals and more interested in committing all the arson he could get away with.

forgot pic related

are you the druid from my campaign

Certainly not. He lived on a floating restaurant with 30 men and no privacy, was 17 before he went to sea, and was literally told that Zeff would kill himself if he harmed a woman.

Aren't those women Baroque Works agents? They were seducing him so they could capture him later.

And I didn't say Sanji wasn't smooth and popular, but he's too much of a dork to get laid.

Yeah, where he seduced every woman who came in. His introduction in the show was stealing that Navy guy's girl.
Oh, you're right. They're a bad example. I could find a bunch that weren't trying to capture him, like several in (i think) Loguetown and the aformentioned Navy guy's girl (though he didn't actually fuck her)

You can crop the image, there's several tools on google that can do that for you.

Mad science girl would be my waifu if the art wasn't so shit

And the comic so bad

He deserves a happy ending. Should've killed the paladin and taken his mantle.

I want the full image; it appears to be cropped in that post.
no need to be cheeky, lad

anyway, defensiveness aside, emphasis on when i said my character "tries" to fuck everything that moves.
he's also too much of a dork to ever get laid except for a couple times that he's fallen ass backwards into it

Nine Princes in Amber game. Character is a BBEG in theory, but Charlie Brown in practice. He ends up being married to an ambitious and frightening daughter of Flora.

This is probably more accurate.

Always bummed that the GM screwed this game up.

>wod
>playing the vampire in mixed group
>becomes the moral compass to literal psychos

It's been an interesting game

to a tee

played the game from level 1 all the way to 20
it took almost 5 years

dnd was a mistake i never want to play it ever again

>actually let into game
>no idea what character to play
>make the most faceless grunt
>pyro tier anonymousness
>unisex name to top it off
>half the team convinced it's a girl
>end up even being referred to as trombley in OOC

>Pathfinder
>We decided to gestalt our characters

Was the chimera driver for a stormtrooper squad in only war.

Ended up becoming a drunk, mentally impaired due to head injury, and ultimately rammed a chaos dreadnought to save the squad, killing us both.

>Can't crop, won't crop

Trombley was an insane badass though, so that seems fine.

How many planets did you destroy?

Most of creation.

I'd never thought I'd say this, but in that case the Death Star is underkill desu.

I'm having so much fun with this character

This sounds incredible. Story plz?

From the campaign as