What does a radical ordo xenos inquisitor look like?

What does a radical ordo xenos inquisitor look like?
What does a puritan ordo xenos inquisitor look like?

He looks rad, of course.

>What does a radical ordo xenos inquisitor look like?
Covered head to toe in spirit stones, t'au robes and tyrannid chitine armor
>What does a puritan ordo xenos inquisitor look like?
Men in Black

What look benefits their current investigation the most ?

Inquisitor VAN GASOLINE is fucking SKYDIVING for justice in III - Triple Inquisition!

It took me far too long to get this.

Ive always wanted to make a radical ordo xenos inquistor with domesticated Tyranid allies

Radical on the left with the daemonhost, puritan on the right (reflected in the glass).

>What does a radical ordo xenos inquisitor look like?

>Eisenhorn
>puritan
>ever

Did you even read the novels?

How are Men in Black puritan, when they're housing thousands and thousands of aliens on Earth, employ them and use their tech.

This bit of fanart isn't a bad example, though. Radicals are usually a bit more of loners because of their potential heresy and they take crazy shit like daemonhosts; Puritans rely on more people as they're going more through traditional means and are more likely to have a larger retinue while keeping their imperial ties closer.

Fairly certain thats supposed to be Ravenor before metalbox-ification

>try to harvest genestealers alone without informing anybody
na he's a low-raking acolyte belonging to an actual radical inquisitor, he thought he could get to the top chair alone and payed for his foolishness

No, it's early eisenhorn and crew. That's sort of the point of the image.

>Did you even read the novels?
Did YOU?
That's his younger, pre-fall self on the right.
Note: Same chin, same armour, one on the right has hair and friends. One on the left has no friends but a daemonhost.

Whatever happened to the Beaquin trilogy anyway?

Same thing that happened with the final 2 or 3 Gaunts Ghosts. ;__;

Abnett is getting paid alot more by Marvel or whoever he's writing for now.

Eisenorn saw himself as a practical Puritan. I.e: Still wants to burn heretics and xenos, but isn't above using psykers 'n shit to get the job done. Its what opposed him to people like Commodus Voke, who had a rage-boner for anything that didn't involve excessive force and lots of burning.

Ravenor had his hair tied back, Eisenhorn always had his hair short.
Its definitely Eisenhorn. The other folks in the frame are Aemos, Midas and Medea Betancore, Godwyn Fischig, and Alizabeth Bequin.

Ravenor never used a Daemonhost either. His Interrogator was one but Ravenor had absolutely no idea because post-boxification he became a retarded Commodus Voke type.

She was gravely injured by chaos titan and is forever in stasis. Ravenor has her on ship.

>His Interrogator was one

There's a difference between a daemonhost and simple daemonic possession.
Cherubael is the former, the interrogator was the latter due to flect use.

Didn't she die and get reincarnated as the girl in Pariah?

No, that was a clone.

REINCARNATION DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE IN 40K

BECAUSE OF CHAOS

IT HASN'T WORKED IN 100 000 YEARS

Its been a while since I read Ravenor, I don't find it quite as engaging as Eisenhorn, mostly due to the box.

A clone called "Beta" Bequin was made from her tissue. Eisenhorn calls her Alizabeth's "daughter".

Who else here is hoping for Inquisitor Bequin by the end of the story arc?!

kinda hoping for culexus assassin bequin

The question was about looks.

That's a bit far out I reckon.
I could definitely see her becoming an Inquisitor by the end of Bequin though, just seems like natural progression.

Clones seldom end well in 40k

What an unreadable, garbage series of novels.

Here's your (You). Do you feel like a big boy now?