Guys big fucking news, operation SIA confirmed

Guys big fucking news, operation SIA confirmed.

mobile.twitter.com/CryptoTrillions

Hodling 160K Siacoins...
aware me on operation Sia

this is huuuge!!!

Looking forward to this!

Ah, okay. So it's a PnD. I believe in the long-term potential of decentralized world storage technology so I'm just interested in in hodling Sia for now. ty for the info tho

Sounds like a trick to me. I'll enjoy watching how it unfolds.

Is this how you trick stupid people into giving you money?

Just bought 100 k why not

The fundamentals of sia are that it becomes more useful the cheaper it gets....

Yes but this is all about it getting a huge pump and I’m all in motherfucker yolo

scum.

you dumb niggers picked a terrible coin to try this with too, like why pick a coin with such a high marketcap? what the fuck is wrong with you idiots.

On the one hand, i wanna go all in.

On the other hand, i think it's fake.

But if i don't go with it, I'll never have the life I wish I had. But if I do and it's fake, i lost alot of money.

What do?

No way in hell I'm gonna risk holding a bag of siacoin again lol

and just to clarify, when I say "try this with", I dont mean your fake larping hack which we all know isn't going to happen, I mean your pathetic pump and dump attempt

dumb nigger no coiners dont even realize you can't buy crypto with a fucking credit card lmao

You deserve to lose 25% of your funds.

KEK approves this pump

from 60 to 15K

Just put 20% in bro, if this pump happens you will still be living the dream if not no big loss

you're a dumbass and will lose all your money regardless if you can even entertain the idea of it being real lmao

you are 100% going to get scammed at some point if you can't even exercise the TINEST amount of brain power required to realize how fucking retarded this is, even assuming they had CC info they still have no where to buy this shit you fucking dumbass.

give your money to the banks financial advisor, you are ONLY going to lose money with the way you are going you pathetic lazy scum. asking for spoonfeeding like a little retarded bitch, I can only hope youre a little kid with noone to provide for and "a lot" of money is limited to a few thousand.

Let’s get rich baby to the moon!

Let the pump begin

Probably fake but FOMO will pump it I’m going to put in 40% of my stack

Ignore this fucking stupid shit user. Just put in a little to make a bit of a return.