pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6phsvnn3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Question for YJ_user
In the Young Justice jump, does peak condition stack with other peak conditions perks?
Also what other jumps have you made? I really like this one.

Jumpers!

Do you normally try to hide your status as an outsider or not?

Do you normally use modern/future tech in pure fantasy worlds and magic in pure scifi setting or have fun with what is already part of the setting?

In which settings have you done the opposite of what you normally do?

Fantasy worlds, it depends how good their magic is and how snarky their mythical flying beasts are.

Skyrim dragons are all like "Aren't thou envious of the Dova, for we can fly." and I came back with my Striker and some missiles.

Scifi worlds I don't change it too much, I'm more tech focused than magically focused. Strip mine a few planets, use SCP 2400 to quick grow the first generation of my daughteru army and I'm a reasonably powerful independent player with the biggest, baddest toys. I do try and play just above the natives level though, partially because I'm worried about an unseen entity thinking I'm some threat but mainly because some of my toys fucking terrify me.

>Do you normally try to hide your status as an outsider or not?
Nah. Not since Batman figured me out in the DC jump and sent the League to arrest my ass. Fucker never trusted me again.

Eh, I'm not really sure. It seems a bit weird to me that stacking peak human perks would then turn you superhuman, but it's really up to you.

Young Justice, Animal Crossing (the new one; the old one was made by bancho), Fallout 4, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes/Wolverine and the X-Men, Generic Creepypasta, and Ghost Rider. I'm also working on Batman: The Animated Series.

I'd also like to do Fables (comic book), but I don't know if someone else has claimed it and I don't usually like claiming multiple Jumps at once. I also need to finish it, since I'm only about halfway through and have only just started Jack of Fables.

What could a Jumper do to make the Iraq War less catastrophic? Assuming if still has to take place but you're in charge of how it's done, like in the Generation Kill jump.

Not blacklist Baath party members.
Kill Zarqawi immediately.
What else?

depends on if the world seems like it be more fun to be a part of, or more fun to Be beyond. in the kamen rider jumps for example I was Dr. beetle master surgeon,world's foremost expert on human remodeling,and the rogue shocker kaijin who performed the sabotage on the brainwashing That allowed Takeshi Hongo to escape and started finding people who shocker had wronged and giving them upgrades and motorcycles. Later on he kept benevolently advancing science and was a great ally to Every kamen rider especially Fourze.

What would your companions think of your pre-Jump self?

>Do you normally try to hide your status as an outsider
Yes, I do most of the time. I really, really hate to stand out. Cessation of hiding typically coincides with going all-out, I don't really have any "toying" settings between "using only what's normal for the setting" and "OOC curbstomp."

>Tech in magic and magic in tech
I use whatever's normal for the setting, to keep trying new things. I'm magic-specced though, so that's what I fall back on in an emergency.

>Opposite day
I was an extremely flamboyant villain in Sugarbowl and Disney Princess.

thousand master+ judge+ability to be more than one Place at a time or hyper speed +law:no Ranged weapons= no one gets shot or Missile launched at.
I don't share that side of myself, but they know it was bad enough that I do my best to run from ever being that person.

They'd probably pity me. Not laugh at me tho. My companions are good people.

That my hate for him is far greater than he deserves, and that I shouldn't be so ashamed.

I've taken series of perks to ensure that there are hints of what I am for people to find. Perks like those from S&S where my legend is inserted into the framework of the world I visit. That way there's some cultural memory, however dim, of what I am. That establishes my place in the world but apart from it. From there on out, it's about using my actions to play up magic, tech, and legendary feats as necessary.

By and large I'm willing to be a mysterious side-character or advisor to the main characters, or characters other than the mains who I find interested or unduly disenfranchised. Only when there's a massive existential threat do I start cranking things up to 11 and working completely out in the open.

>I do try and play just above the natives level though, partially because I'm worried about an unseen entity thinking I'm some threat
This is super smart and part of the reason why I don't whip out my giant CP enhanced dong in its full glory at every available opportunity. Just because you're powerful doesn't mean you shouldn't also be cautious.

When I explain him its by way of allegory. Most of them knew me when I was already fairly established. Assuming that they saw things themselves and didn't find out via my explanations? Probably a little curious and a little sad.

Generally I do, though not very well at times. I like to try to use solely In Universe powers and abilities for as long as possible. This is partly to acclimatize myself to my new powers and partly to blend in. Being known as an outsider brings a lot of attention I'd really rather not have. The few times I have slipped up have demonstrated that fairly well.

+ After the first few years in Forgotten Realms, I basically stopped hiding any of my OOC powers and the fact I was a Magma Dragon entirely. This caused me to catch the attention of the Thay Wizards who wanted to know just what the fuck I was doing and who brought me to this plane. Things did not end well for them, since I have a bit of a hate boner for the Wizards of Thay anyways.

+ In Avatar: Korra the Barbarian, I basically slapped all chance of being treated as normal down like a spiked volleyball. And I didn't enjoy it. At all. People treated me like I was some kind of dangerous spirit and barely tolerated my presence, mostly doing do because Korra said I was mostly all right. That's what mainly influenced my desire to hide most of my powers when I could.

Generally I try to have fun with the tech that's in the setting. In Strike Witches I did have fun blending in the tech from Ring of Red, since they were so similar. I started an accidental revolution when I took design influences from the Warlock unit and made my own transforming Striker Unit. Called it Striker Armor and it was basically a Transformer. Started as a plane, turned into a mini mecha unit.

In the end, it was another time I regretted showing off out, because Military Intelligence realized how effective my new invention was and ripped me away from the 501st for the last half of my time there. It turned out for the best in the end with the Neuroi being all but eradicated by my ultra-heavy weapons platforms, but I missed my friends. I discovered that Jump I'm a little more selfish than I thought I was.

>weird to me that stacking peak human perks would then turn you superhuman
Good point. Maybe it could give you more endurance/control?

That was kind of the idea. Ugh, I need to fix that jump sometime.

COULSON IS IN A HELL OF HIS OWN DESIGN.

The ride never ends.

From my last chain:

I'm actually more or less the same, but just stripped of power. My personality was always kind of cheeky and I always wanted to put a smile on people's faces, I just never really had the capability to do it on the scale or with the style I did before
In the end I think they'd recognize the seeds of the jumper, but not in the right soil or with the right care

The game I usually play consist in seeing how far I can radically change this world for the better without people actually realizing there's been out of context help. Ideally, nobody but my companions should realize I'm much more powerful than just what people of the setting would expect of their own main characters.

Given that I can inspire or guide people in a variety of ways, not to mention conceal pretty much anything I choose to, the answer is "pretty far".

>the almighty manchild was just a regular turbo-autist at some point
Nobody was surprised.

They'd think of pre-Jump me as someone who was nice, but also far more impatient and easily frustrated, as well as being an introvert. Jump me is more patient and slower to give into frustration, as well as a total ham. So they'd be okay with old me, they just prefer current me.

As someone in desperate need of some motivation of any kind.

It sort of depends on what kind of character role I'm playing for that jump. In Evangelion, I played the role of responsible adult and mentor to the pilots, so I didn't really need to reveal myself as a Jumper. Later on, in Highschool of the Dead, where I played the role of Big Bad via the Boktai Immortal boosted capstone (all undead instinctively see me as their master and the weak willed obey) and the "Them" perk tree, including Patient Zero (making me responsible for the Zombie Apocalypse), I did reveal it. I bragged about being a monster that had taken an interest in the world of humans, and decided to cause some chaos. It all depends on the role.

I rarely do the former, but I do enjoy using magic in scifi settings. I think the one time I really used advanced tech was using the Death Egg in FE:A, to fight Grima and his Risen with.

Since my roles are always changing, almost never, except for Slice of Life where I just chilled out and did nothing that major for the jump.

>the parasytes are just sitting there confused, uncertain of what caused this change into current form
>the Symbiote has absolutely zero surprise, pretty much expected this
>the Coadjutor just starts laughing, amused that the ugly-ass nerd with only online friends would plunge so deep into demonhood
>Mr. Handy snarks badly, but ultimately approves of taking an opportunity when it is presented
>the magical computer after fussing over Red and thinking it was adorable, then proceeds to put her through Saitama levels of training to keep going

Are there any things you don't like about certain Jumps that are otherwise great?

I understand that The Protomen doesn't really have enough to make its own Jump about, but it kind of sucks that it's tied in with the Megaman one.

>Wow, you really WERE a fat and lazy pseudo-neckbeard. We didn't actually believe you.
>>>Yes, this is very much Not Volleyball
>But that's okay. We can FIX you

I'm a bit disappointed by the Universal Century Gundam jump's mecha customization section. I can forgive it, since it was GundamAnon's first foray into specific jumps for each Gundam timeline instead of a generic jump for all of them. It's not a huge deal, and as the topic of "things you don't like in otherwise great jumps" suggests I think the rest of the jump more than makes up for it. But I would have liked some less Newtype-centric options. More weird Minovsky physics tricks, I think, like Variable Speed Beam Rifles, or the Minovsky Drive, or even just an I-Field Generator.

I guess it really depends... So, I'm going to be going through the entire current suite of Kamen Rider Jump, in chronological order for a while.

Showa Kamen Rider Jump 057:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Tracking Device [+100]
Malfunctioning [+200]
Who’s That Guy? [+300]
Origin: Shocker Rider [-100]
Perks:
Olympian [Free]
I’ll Knock Some Sense Into You! [-100]
Even If There is No God nor Buddha [-200]
Charge Up [-300]
Gear:
Shotgun [-50]
New Cyclone [-50]
Bionic Arm [-200]
Jumper’s Guide to Incan Super Science [-400]

Hope Doesn’t Ride Alone [-200]

Ranma
Background: Scientist
Perks:
Brains of the operation [Free]
Up all night to get lucky [-200]
Monster Maker [-300]

Sabo
Background: Shock Rider
Perks:
Olympian [Free]
Even if there is no God or Buddha [-200]
Charge Up [-300]

Roselyn
Perks:
Monster Maker [-300]

Ryoga
Perks:
Olympian [Free]
Charge Up [-300]

Marcus
Perks:
Olympian [Free]
Charge Up [-300]

Yumi
Perks:
Monster Maker [-300]

Misaka Worst
Perks:
Olympian [Free]
Charge Up [-300]

Kazuma
Perks:
Olympian [Free]
Charge Up [-300]

Quote for the Day: "There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing in life is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." -Albert Einstein

A little snippit: pastebin.com/6phsvnn3

Ranma: 'It is a Martial Artist duty to protect the weak, but this is personal.'
Yumi: 'He was cute back then too? I thought he said he was ugly...'
Misaka Worst: 'His eyes... why does he look so alone?'
SK&R: 'He looks tired.'
Marcus & Roselyn: 'The Hero?'

>RWBY jump has Landing Strategy as the 100 CP Drop-in perk
>It's discounted, not free
>The jump doesn't make a joke about you "dropping in" from an extremely high altitude, then also giving you what you need to survive for free
I just think it was a missed opportunity is all.

>the Coadjutor just starts laughing, amused that the ugly-ass nerd with only online friends would plunge so deep into demonhood
Speaking of... If you have a build for that (assuming it's actually an Infernals Coadjutor, and not something else. In which case I will feel stupid), I'd be pretty interesting in seeing it?

Also, I missed last thread, but it's good to see you again. Still hyped for all three of the jumps you were making.

>pseudo-neckbeard
?

Too much of a casual/normal person to be a true neckbeard, maybe?

Are there any easily survivable first jumps with perks that would make it impossible/nearly impossible to be boring?

Totally, control of information is very important to me so ideally that never gets out unless it'd be beneficial. Mental & information warfare and junk rely on me knowing more about other people than they know about me, relatively.

>Do you normally use modern/future tech in pure fantasy worlds and magic in pure scifi setting or have fun with what is already part of the setting?
It tends to vary based on how much I can get away with without people asking too many questions. If I can sufficiently bullshit explanations for stuff using in-setting mechanics, it's in. If not, I'm likely not gonna show anyone I have it.

>In which settings have you done the opposite of what you normally do?
Anywhere that doesn't care, or would actually be beneficial for an outsider. Creepypasta is as of yet the only example in my chain since besides hiding my nature as a normal cryptid, everything is fucked in this world for anyone "in the know" and a multidimensional traveler with weird powers is just another pebble in the gravel pit.

Nope, there aren't as it's entirely subjective what constitutes "entertaining". Reminder that apparently people find "reality" television and the same thing every Sunday, Monday, Thursday, etc. interesting. Honestly, it's best to just ignore that rule.

All things considered, they probably wouldn't recognize me. I tend to spend most of my time as a woman, with small amounts of time as a male with a twelfth doctor vibe.

Eh, sort of. I'll say something ridiculous, like 'i'm a demigod', and I actually am, if not by that specific settings rules.

I almost always have a grey goo power generator running in a mystcraft book, so yes?

Well, the Benefactor has access to every fictional world ever. For all you know they're the ultimate patrician. Or just easily bored. Or only entertained by suffering.

>Honestly, it's best to just ignore that rule.
True.

Did Cenanon ever drop a WIP for Injustice?

Is X-23 a good Daughteru? Does she exist in the Xmen movies?

He got sick and added a few more days to his projected finish date for his first WIP.

>I tend to spend most of my time as a woman, with small amounts of time as a male with a twelfth doctor vibe.
Why not try being a woman with the same vibe?

Half of my team wouldn't be too phased I don't think since they were among my Pokemon, and Pokemon actually made me "more" pathetic than I normally am. They have a perfect frame of reference for what I'd look and be like pre-character development basically. A couple others couldn't care less, there'd be at least one or two pitying or patronizing attitudes but I'm not terribly close to those companions anyways. I think one might actually be happy thinking about a depowered/less developed me since they have a small (but easily aggravated) inferiority complex and would like feeling more useful.

>and Pokemon actually made me "more" pathetic than I normally am
?

Yes and no.
She does exist in Wolverine and the X-men.

Perhaps he was realistic during Pokemon and spent his time homeless in the woods fighting magic animals?

I love that approach user, it was such a cool line from a great episode and I definitely subscribe to it in Jumpchain too. I don't think I've really succeeded amazingly in most places though.

Yes, and probobly.
Who is the girl in the Logan trailers other than X-23?

Oh, jeez. Um. Um, fuck. Let me post some builds quick to get there, I did a lot of rearranging of my chain on break because I missed out on a lot of stuff for demon arc, like moving Hellsing back to #53 and putting this there:

(World of Warcraft) #71
-Faction: Alliance (Free) -Stick with what I know.
-Race: Night Elf (Free) -THAT'S RIGHT, I DID IT.
-Class: Warlock (Free) -Hoooo boy. This will be curious.
-Specialization: Demonology (Free) -Oh this is CRAZY.
-Ambidextrous (800CP) -It never hurts to stack up when I can.
-Titan's Grip (500CP) -BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL! HOLDING TWO BIG WEAPONS!
-Profession: Mining (Apprentice) (450CP) -Pick this up...
-Profession: Enchanting (Apprentice) (400CP) -Pick THIS up...
-Profession: Jewelcrafting (Apprentice) (350CP) -PICK THIS UP.
-Profession: Tailoring (Apprentice) (300CP) -Aaaaand grab this too.
-Profession: Herbalism (Apprentice) (250CP) -Find all the plants!
-Profession: Blacksmithing (Apprentice) (200CP) -And we're gonna make all the things!
-Profession: Alchemy (Apprentice) (150CP) -We're also brewing everything.
-Dual Spec (0CP) -And now I have specced a Priest! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW.
-Transmogrification (Free) -Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Redesign things!
Dice Rolls: Free Choice (Vanilla)
-End Choice: Next Adventure

>hey, so you've got vampiric tendencies, right?
>demons have Fel in their blood
>so if you drink them, you can get some Fel
>you're a warlock, you've got this shit in the bag. You can do this.

Though considering I've got 7-8 perks that give me demonic authority, I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up taking over a small cadre of the Burning Legion for shits and giggles. Yeah it's gonna look weird to see a Night Elf of all entities just up and making a demonic posse while drinking demon blood for shits and giggles, but you know what? I'm my own boss, damn it. It's not like I'm going to do the whole 'destroy Azeroth' gig.

No, I'm going on a scavenger hunt.

(1/2)

What are some good hacking perks?

(2/2)

So, uh. The second Well of Eternity? Grabbing a vial of that shit. Moonwell water? Grabbing that. Kael'thas and Vash'j are gonna be in trouble because second I get into Outland I'mma grab their shit too. The well in Black Temple? Getting that water. Caverns of Time to grab some original, the wells in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms? You bet your candy ass I'm grabbing that delicious candy water. The less said about how many PLANTS I'll be jacking, the better.

But mainly? It's going to be a chop shop of demon body parts. Demons of all kinds, relics of demons, corpses of Felblood elves, Eredar if I can help it, the works. Vials of blood, muscle tissue, studies on skeletal systems, even try to grab a Dreadlord corpse if I can help it. I mean, what's one more corpse in Stratholme. The occasional feeding or two on demon blood to test effects firsthand may be a thing, but apparently it's even better when the blood is given willingly. Thus, the building of a demonic posse.

It is going to be an awkward time that is full of chaos, and the Alliance along with the Night Elves are going to hate the everloving fuck out of me. It's gonna be even worse when they find I grabbed the Skull of Man'ari, and the Xala'tath.

Depends on what RP I decide to do in jump, I tend to enjoy something a little out of context but I don't like revealing exactly what I am.

>modern/future tech in pure fantasy worlds and magic in pure scifi setting.

Yes although I may imply a in context reasoning for it. Is it magic as the kind of crazy wizard claims or advanced alien technology?

>In which settings have you done the opposite of what you normally do?

In order to prepare for gauntlets I make it a point to train as a mundane soldier and fighter with little reliance on perks and powers.

I didn't pick up many perks and the ones I did appeared more as skills that revealed themselves over time than special abilities, and I spent a great deal on my starter. So, when I arrived in the Jump and got hit by Origin Memories (Hermit) for the first time, it really was like being an incredibly socially awkward and timid ten year old leaving his house in the woods and having to brave terrifying things like "people" and "cities", but with all my old issues too. I literally skipped the first Gym Leader because the city was too big and he was too scary. I wasn't terribly involved in that first year's plot, I relied on the kindness and bravery of others while learning life lessons and getting character development, wandered about randomly with no real friends for a while and only really started trying to do the Hero thing in year two.

And so the Garden rises once again.

Hey NuBee. Out of curiosity, could you post your builds dor the Souls and Bloodborne jumps?

The Blood Ravens would be proud of your ability to acquire 'gifts' Red.

I imagine that most Jumpers eventually mass of collection of artifacts so unique and powerful that any sorcerer/mage would give an arm and a leg just to study one.

This chain I'm currently on is still pretty young so I haven't been yet, but I can grab some builds from past chains that went pretty far before I wanted something new. Gimme a second.

If you go Blood Ravens do you get their awesome looting skills? Do their Librarians have special looting powers?

Yes.
I tend to stick with the theme, at least where people can see.
In most mundane settings.
They wouldn't recognize them.

>I imagine that most Jumpers eventually mass of collection of artifacts so unique and powerful that any sorcerer/mage would give an arm and a leg just to study one.
I certainly do, though most of it never gets used. But if it's not critical for the natives survival it goes into the warehouse.
I have tons of magical weapons lying around (because they were shiny), but the only one that sees occasional use is the Sword of the Cross for the really tough cases. Everything else i fight barehanded or with magic.

Technically the Blood Ravens only specialty is there abnormal amount of psykers, there tendency for looting has to do with the fact that they wanted to horde information to make up for the fact that they do not know who their primarch is.

So the looting is something they learn and not an intrinsic benefit to being a Blood Raven. Don't worry most jumpers pick up looting skills that would make the Blood Ravens green with envy anyway.

I like magical plants, okay? Besides, if they're regular plants right now, just imagine how they'll be when I plant them in the Seedbed of Chaos. Letting the embers of the Chaos Flame which I gave the embers of the First Flame to bring life and quality to these poor things. Let their magical nature grow.

When I hit 40k jumps again, I am going Blood Ravens once more. Glorious kek.

(Devil Survivor) #74
-Background: Programmer (Free) -...aaaaaalright. Let's get this over with.
-Conquer Your Demon (800CP) -As a demon myself, of course I'm gonna take this.
-Tech Wizard (Free) -OH LOOK. FUCKING TECHNOLOGY AND MAGITECH. Time to code it!
-Jumper Is A Genius! (500CP) (Discount) -Create COMP, learn how demons work biologically, and access to the server. ...so unwise.
-Primal Common Tongue (-100CP) -I know the demon language as a song? ... ...OOOOOOOOH MY.
-COMP (Free) -It'd be a shame if someone modified this.
-Macca (-150CP) -COINS. LOTSA COINS.
-Shomonkai Disguise (Free) -Hee. Hee. Hee.
-Naoya's Notes (-300CP) (Discount) -So. I'm gonna start coding shit. You can't stop me.
-She's A Witch!! (-200CP)
-Shomonkai Assault (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Omotesando, 20 years old

>hey look, it's a demon who's summoning other demons to study them and figure out a way to help this world while furthering her own knowledge!
>LET'S THROW ROCKS AT HER

This pretty much sums up my time here.

But WHO CARES. I know the demonic primal tongue, I've got access to all kinds of crazy COMP stuff, even more demonic biology tidbits WHO'S READY FOR SOME SPLICES, I AM, and the means to eventually replicate the servers and complete things. So, uh. Haru, was it? Haru? Yeah, I am going to help you out so hard. We gonna get Aya back, and we gonna make sure everything works out for you.

Also, I'm so gonna study these demons. And make stuff out of them.

Don't forget that a Jumper has the chance to be the protagonist of a large bunch of RPGs, that alone ought to make them the patron god of kleptomaniacs everywhere.

(Jump 4: Bloodborne)
-Origin: Hunter (Preset)
-Hunting Partner: Stella (700)
-Rally (Free)
-Blood Bullets (Free)
-Hunter (Free)
-Good Blood (Free)
-Charged Attack (550)
-Beast's Strength (250)
-Heirloom Hatred (-350)
-Bloodied Combat (-750)
-Threaded Cane (Free)
-Hunter Blunderbuss (Free)
-Bag of Quicksilver Bullets (Free)
-Bag of Blood Vials (Free)
-Victorian Doll (-800)
-Evelyn (Free)
-Covenant Scenario: "The Blood Beast" (-)
-Normal Scenario: "Southern Safari / The Blood Beast Route" (-) -
-Normal Scenario: "Cursed Island / Normal Route" (-)
-Nightmare Mode Scenario: "Deconstruction of Society / The Blood Beast Route" (-) -
-Hunter's Dream (-)
-Curiosity (-700)
-The Hunted (-500)
-No Guard (-300)
-Nightmare Mode (0)

The build was heavily influence by wanting to make a really good monster form and having blood powers. This included being a church experiment at base with Heirloom Hatred, heavy strengthening of Inner Beast with Beast's Strength and the Southern Safari Scenario, and applying the Siren's Cry Rune for weird aquatic great one features.

Stella was my PMD partner, brutally smart and competent, and very much required for me to not fucking die brutally out of the gate. Even then, we came close dozens and dozens of times throughout the Jump. I got some stories of what all happened, and details on the beast form I left the Jump with, but I'll just go get the Dark Souls build now unless ya'll ask about that stuff.

What are the best perks for looting and locating quality loot dispensers (AKA enemies)?

>Oh, jeez. Um. Um, fuck. Let me post some builds quick to get there, I did a lot of rearranging of my chain on break because I missed out on a lot of stuff for demon arc, like moving Hellsing back to #53 and putting this there:
Sure, storytime is good.

Delicious demon stuff from everywhere.

I normally don't drop hints about where I am and where I've come from. Due to lots of 'increases with age/willpower' magic boosts, I need to use Toggle and discretion in any settings that have long-range sensors for magic or energy, or else I set off every single alarm on the planet. It doesn't stop me from seemingly appearing places I shouldn't, knowing things I shouldn't, and generally having a smug 'I know more than you know~' attitude...and that's usually to infuriate someone into whatever keikaku I have going.

I live and breathe by magic, but I try and be subtle about it in scifi settings without it. 'Oh no, they're shooting at me! Good thing these trained soldiers are apparently really bad shots!' or 'Oh no, MC got shot in the neck! Good thing I know Exotic First Aid techniques passed down by my family for generations!'

Settings where I'm more overt tend to involve other eldritch abominations, or superhero settings where the heroes have a difficult time getting their shit together. I'm going to have a field day when MCU Part 2 comes out. Speak of...

Does it help I plan to steal the Darkhold and stick it in a lockbox in the Library of Eternity? I've finally picked up magpie tendencies - for magical literature.

(Jump 5: Dark Souls)
-Origin: Dragon Remnant (900)
-Companion Importsx4 (700)
-Duelist (Free)
-Sense Evil (600)
-Draconic Transformation (300)
-Crossbreed Priscilla (-100)
-Estus Flask (Free)
-Box of Dragon Scales (Free)
-First Dragon Ring (Free)
-Forging Stone: Magic (-250)
-Black Dragon Armor Set (-400)
-Stalked (-300)
-Hollow (-200)
-Mimic (0)

Not much to really say on this one. Dragon Remnant best supports making myself into a better monster since it has Draconic Transformation which could be applied to any alt.form. I didn't pick up Soul Smith like I normally do because I was trying to have someone else do the crafting for once, but I did buy the Forging Stone since they couldn't afford it.

Other than that many of my standard choices remain. Getting the normal perks and items for the origin, Sense Evil, some good armor and Priscilla. I also used a pod for the Chosen Undead after they kicked my ass and we became friends. It's a real long story.

I think Borderlands has a really good one.

Bodacious Babes on new years day

>Bodacious Babes
What does this reference? I see you tossing it around from thread to thread but I don't get the joke.

He's talking about Disgaea. Disgaea has the tendency to make characters either flat or extremely busty. He's hoping for the later.

The Gamer and SAO.

>that spoiler
EVERYTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND I WILL NEVER FEEL SORRY.

Don't worry, I'm hurrying!

FF7, Borderlands, Ragnarok Online, Castlevania (Thief's Ring), Etrian Odyssey, Warframe, Spiral Knights, Hellgate London, the list just keeps going on if you know where to look.

(Devil Survivor 2) #75
-Background: JPs (Free) -You will not hold me down. At all.
-Good Soldier (Free) -This is creepy. Like, really creepy. Why.
-Crossing the Dragon Streams (700CP) (Discount) -Oh. Oooooh myyyyy... manipulating ley lines is FUN.
-Trust Me, I'm A Jumper! (300CP) -Medical skills and demon anatomy understanding? OOOH YES.
-You're So Handsome! (250CP) -I WILL LOOK GORGEOUS.
-Hee-Ho! (150CP) -Demon language, huh? AAAND GONNA USE IT.
-Wi-Fi (100CP) -Some additional assistance is good.
-JPs Uniform (Free) -Um... maybe?
-Hotsuin Family Sword (0CP) (Discount) -Enhances Dragon Stream binding powers? ...I'll think of something.
Dice Rolls: Free Choice (Osaka), 23 years old

So I've got even MORE demonic medical knowledge, extra demon language, and some... kind... of ley line gig? Manipulating them and using them? I'm admittedly uncertain of how much they can be used, but it could be a curious long-term gig. If I could create Ley Lines that would just be fucking amazing.

But really, nobody gives a shit about me here. I'm just gonna relax, do some studying, take a load off. Shit's gonna sort itself out, so may as well study as much demonic stuff as I can, right?

So Bodacious Babes isn't a thing, per se, it's just more Disgaea.

Jumpers, what do you think is the strongest force in the multiverse?

Terraria has a good one. Torchlight also has a few.

The strong nuclear force. It's right there in the name, even.

While I'm sure I could rock wrinkles, I don't want to.

Happy New Years, jumpers.

Right, so. I watched Cats last night.

Do you guys care if that happens, or can I go back to pretending that abomination doesn't exist?

I want flats instead.

Please don't make a jump of that.

It already exists.

I'll have to agree

Someone explain to me why even the jumpmaker doesn't want this thing to exist.

It was horrible and I made the WIP in like, three hours or something. Did I mention it was horrible?

Seconded.

This pic fits me so well.

Harry Potter Jump: Wait until Harry leaves and then use Accio spell to grab the Elder Wand, put it in Restricted Area, Magic Section, Weapons Aisle of Warehouse.

Total War: Shogun Jump: Swords taken from fallen foes, complete with biography and picture. Weapons Area, Non-Magical Section, Blade Aisles, Earth Forged Row, Pre-21st Century Shelf.

Lord of the Rings Jump: Walked around Mordor collecting the nine rings of the Black Riders. Hazardous Artifacts Area, Magic Section, Non-Active Row, Jewelry Shelf.

Starcraft Zerg Jump: Genetic templates of all recorded Zerg encountered or created. Restricted Area, Biological Section, Creatures Row, Xeno-Based Lifeform shelf.

Good thing I've learned how to miniaturize things because after a few hundred jumps an expanded, two floor Warehouse gets quite full.

>Don't worry, I'm hurrying!
Don't feel too rushed? I'm just having fun reading this already.

...Though I am curious.

(Ghost Rider) #76
-Background: Demon (Free) -Well, I guess.
-Satanic Strength (Free) -DEMON STRONK.
-Heart's Desire (800CP) -Nothing wrong with knowing.
-Command Spirit (400CP) -Demons will follow.
-Binding Ritual (0CP) -And in turn, I will strengthen them.
-Blackhearted (-300CP) (Discount) -Increased power and immunity to some demonic weaknesses? NICE.
-Spirited (-600CP) -All my demonic powers are increased? ...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
-Suffering of the Innocent (-500CP)
-Demonic Disturbance (-300CP)
-Sold Soul (0CP)
Dice Rolls: 21 years old

>all demonic powers are augmented, which means the Chaos Flame
>Seedbed of Chaos is augmented
YAAAAAAAAAAAAS.

>extra demonic authority, and the ability to actually bind demons into people to give them powers
Oh fuck the hell yes.

>but hey, guess what? You're going to have to deal with some loved ones getting in trouble
...I don't have companions at this point but SHIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

>the Devil owns your soul and you must be his bitch unless you win it back in some way
>Mephistopheles is also angry and keeps sending demons at you over and over
>mfw the Devil is letting this happen and Mephistopheles is totally giving me more material to eventually plan my takeover of Hell

[LAUGHS DEMONICALLY]

So, uh. Yeah. The material plane probably isn't going to see much of me. As I am going to be busy casually gaining the loyalty of some demons. Of course, most worlds don't have demons as nice people. You try to be nice and they stab you in the back. They laugh at you and claim you're weak, that you have no right to command them. As such, you need to sometimes treat demons like orcs... and you win their loyalty by murdering half of them and making the other half swear fealty through bittersweet tears.

That's fine. I needed some new furniture.

Then there's the issue of what I got in Actraiser. Remember how there's the 'Pure Evil, No Pulp' perk? Where you absorb sin for a lot of energy? Hell.

(1/2)

>Lord of the Rings Jump: Walked around Mordor collecting the nine rings of the Black Riders. Hazardous Artifacts Area, Magic Section, Non-Active Row, Jewelry Shelf.
You know, I've come to believe that the best Ring of Power one could get out of the LotR Jump would be one you custom-built for yourself, after having studied Celebrimbor and Sauron's work.

All the other ones were cursed and/or made for lesser masters.

(2/2)

That's right. Hell. It's full of sinners, it's full of asshole demons, it's full of various forms of corruption and sin. Which means a crap ton of energy for me to take in. Even better, the jumpmaker said at one point that if you used enough of it on a person... you could potentially purify them of sin as you drain it all. With how spirits work in Ghost Rider, how do you think it's going to look?

>"Hey, you hear what happened to Zorath?"
>"No, what happened?"
>"That psycho demon lady found him. Dragged him out of his castle and made some black stuff pour out of him. ...fucker turned into an earth spirit before our eyes. He wanted to hug a deer afterwards."
>"Oh, FUCK. I'm not getting made into that, fuck that noise."

The Devil is going to have a very fun time at the negotiation table once he sees what has been brought as a bartering chip. See, this is what happens when you don't read the fine print too much or say, realize what's happening in your own backyard. I don't know how he's going to react to some upstart bitch taking over everything he has by absorbing all the sins and using the absurd demon loyality perks to gain command, but the look on his face will be priceless.

It's the very next one.

Of course I could learn to make one better eventually.

I just like collecting mementos and rare items and what says that more than nine of the original rings of power.

I have their restored armor collected as well in the Hall of Foes (not to be confused with the Hall of Hoes, a much more fun hall).

>(not to be confused with the Hall of Hoes, a much more fun hall)
That's not a very nice way to speak of your Companions' housing arrangements.

As a demon could we expect a better dental plan or at least more vacation days with the change in management?

Depends on the setting. I have no qualms against just leaning back and chillaxing like a ballah when I can get away with it, but if going full reveal can fix things or save people, I will do so without hesitation.

Though, I've no problems mixing it up as nessecary.

Man, Negima was a fun jump.

>That's not a very nice way to speak of your Companions' housing arrangements.

>Hall of Hoes
Many a hotdog has been tossed down that hall, and legend states that when the wind blows you can hear a particularly haunting whistle.

Still not as bad as the Hall of Woes.

Which is itself better than the Hall of Whoas.