Binance dust

How do i get rid of the 0.939 XRP in my holdings?

cant sell it

can't cash out bruh, should have thought about it before you started

buy more, then liquidate it

>how do I get my ~$0.73 back

Binance dust all over this bitch. I have like a dozen coins that I tried to sell off and would up with these negligible balances. Fuckin A, man.

if you can't trade it for BNB, wait untill they add option to get rid of dust

>trade it for BNB
Is this possible? I haven't tried, desu.

send it to a random wallet

I just tried getting trading my dust for BNB and the only pair they had to do that with was NEO, but they wouldn't let me because I don't have at least 1 BNB's worth of dust.

How to get rid of it? I don't think there is an easy way. But did you know she is not a virgin and had cum on her face? Pretty disgusting to think about it. Since this picture was taken she also probably degraded a lot and it wouldn't surprise me if she missed her prime for making babies and taking care of a family, due to preferring riding the cock carousel. And you know what the worst part is? Even though she degraded, had the time of her life riding Chad cock, she will STILL be put on a pedestal for simply being woman. Somewhere out there is a beta provider who will marry each and every one of these WHORES and even divide his net worth with her because he puts women on a pedestal. Kinda disgusting.

Who puts cock on a carousel? Is that like a bunch of naked dudes lieing on their backs on a big horizontally spinning wheel? How perverse are you, dude? Wtf we're trying to make money here.

post more of her, I have to fill up my folder

a

That dust could be a lambo in six months

b

>he fell for the family meme

c

THEY'RE MASSIVE. By the way write a biz related comment with the picture so you don't get banned for dumps.

This.

This is why I fucking hate Binance.

She's a cutie.

REEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WOULDN'T SHE ACCEPT MY FOLLOW REQUEST

Those tits are something else

I got $15 worth of BTC trapped on there, won't let me buy BNB, cain't withdraw, bleh

Who is she? Why won't anyone ever answer me? I've asked multiple times

Anne Leeze. She has an insta but went private after Veeky Forums harrassed her.

BTC is artificially hindered by blockstream to promote layer 2 solutions
Bcash exists so mining cartels can use their asic boost
Litecoin has no development at all and survives thanks to Charlie using his previous position at Coinbase to get the coin listed
Ethereum has great adoption amongst developers and companies, but the EF didn't plan for this price surge so early
Ethereum classic has hardly any development save for the anonymous dexaran who may be the DAO hacker
Cardano is Charles Hotkinson's attempt for personal passive income after he failed to push the same thing on ETC
EOS is defacto centralized, Dan Larimer is decent at delivering products but overhypes them and block.one recycles their own ETH
IOTA is broken tech by obnoxious asshats unwilling to admit past mistakes nor learn from them
Byteball actually works but the lone dev is iredeemably autistic
XMR is the second most legit project but there's no great price rise coming from darknet markets, a currency used purely for trading goods does not need high valuation per unit
Dash is nothing but marketing
Decred will never amount to anything because design by committee is antithesis to evolution
Waves is ok but progress will remain at a glacial pace
Tezos is dead in the water as founders don't have the emotional maturity to deal with the money
Augur will never ever deliver
Sia is a stupid idea
Cryptokitties is a genuinely revolutionary application and the idea of collectionable non-fungible tokens reusable on different platforms will take off in the next years
This whole 2017 bullrun was partly propped up by fraud and every crypto is overvalued right now, but lack of regulatory agencies can make the bubble last and even deflate quietly rather than pop, as there is an underanalyzed gamification effect to holding and trading crypto tokens
Vitalik Buterin is actually a genius
Hal Finney was probably Satoshi

There, more informative than most of Veeky Forums which should make up for a couple bimbo pics

.001 BTC is the built in trade amount. You can't trade less than .001 anywhere to my knowledge

>tfw best byteball fud is a compliment

>XMR is the second most legit project but there's no great price rise coming from darknet markets, a currency used purely for trading goods does not need high valuation per unit
XMR, or another privacy coin, could become a secondary store of value of shit ever hits the fan, or even as early as tax season.

but nice fud overall, 8/10, witholding 10/10 until it includes every coin in the top 25.

Who is she?