Post apocalyptic art thread

I'm looking for the image where there was this teacher and three children dressed up like STALKERS and the teacher was trying to demonstrate that radiation=death or something like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/18781528
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dumping

and I'm out

Where do they find replacements for those huge-ass tires? Those things are commendably intimidating on the post-apocalyptic morning commute but they're not very practical.

Welcome to the Apocalypse - a.k.a. "Cleveland".

>Tires big enough to stand in.
>Replacements.
>In the apocalypse
Nigga you gonna patch them from the inside, with whatever you can find. Plus they're thick enough to withstand most small arms fire. On the tubes, don't, fill them with sand or grave, adds botton weight so you don't flip as easy with all that top heavy armor you got on.

Thanks so much, I've been pulling my hair out.

Where the hell this is.
Looks way too real.

It is real, it's an old communist party building in the former USSR / Eastern Europe.

This cool looking but sadly run-down place is somewhere in / near Detroit.

I wish I had a better resolution copy of this image but I do not.

My dream vehicle/home come the apocalypse.

Pic related kinda counts

My last one

If anyone feels like being depressed, here's Threads from 1984 - probably the most horrifying apocalypse film I've ever seen, and in an unusual twist on the "based on a true story" shtick, it's based on the findings of the 1955 Strath Report (later found to somewhat be over-stating the effects of nuclear war, but only slightly)

vimeo.com/18781528