HUMANIQ

How the fuck!!! is no one on here talking about this? This is why BIZ fucking sucks!!!

Coin was up 100% a few hours ago this morning. NOW ITS UP A FUCKING 184%!!!

WHAT THE FUCK HOW WAS LITERALLY NO ONE ON HERE TALKING ABOUT IT? THERES BARELY ANYTHING ON TWITTER OR REDDIT, WHO THE FUCK ARE THE PEOPLE BUYING IT?

You are the kind of person who gets stuck with bags after a clear pump-and-dump

Are these the same girl? Source? Google img searcg doesnt work

It’s shit seriously. Even the reddit hates it. Dump it

I'm not saying it's a good coin, and I didn't buy it. But fuck I wish I would have recognized the pump at the beginning and then bought. Almost 200% in a day, I could have made back all my losses from yesterday even if I just bought a few hours ago

no idea if same girl or not

>hurr it's shit
and I made 3k in literally 40 seconds
stay poor Veeky Forums

Jesus christ it just doesn't stop

damn. i how do learn to do that?

>had to do 6-7 captchas to come through

any idea what the fuck is going on? doesnt look like a pump

>humaniq

Seriously, obviously we all wish we saw this coin.

You gotta give props to any coin that goes x3 in a day.

lmao this is going to end BAD

buy in?

outch !!

lee chae eun and jung yeon

Nice dump!
Post pink wojaks pajeets

Seriously kys. Do you even know what a pump and dump means? Let me break it down for you. A few guys hold almost all the coins. They trade these coins amongst each other to make the price go up. There is no market user. They are waiting for a market (that's you) to come in and take it off their hands. Now it can happen that another idiot comes behind you so you can offload your bags to this greater fool, but that does not mean there was any real market. It's just a couple of chads getting a couple of cucks to swallow their semen.

T. Chad.

I didn’t catch it. What platform/app do you use?

>had to do 6-7 captchas to come through

Can we, as a community, address this shit?

Channel 8 only has one captcha every 24 hours.

>Tfw made $160 from feeding off of chads

fair enough, that's why I didn't buy in. But damn if you bought in at even .50 and cashed out at 1.00 could've been great

You want to know the next one? Its CLAM.