Remember when ark was .20 cents?

Or when ETH costed "only" $10 ea?
Or when OMG was sub 1 dollar?
Or when STRATIS was trading at $1?

We have discussed chainlink in depth here, and say what you will about /biz but the collective conscious of /biz is usually right on the money when it comes to its shitcoins.

Now you have Chainlink trading below 1 dollar ea at the discount price of only .30 cents ea, solving one of the major utility problems in Crypto adoption, working with banks, and whispers in financial circles of big LINK buyers accumulating the token like it was gold.

The price hasn't quietly "mooned" for no reason. Someone knows something and they are filling up their bags before LINK goes parabolic.

Remember the China fud? And how the big players used their insider sources to dump BTC and ETH before the official china announcement? Remember how Bitcoin Cash "quietly" before it mooned to oblivion? In the regular stock market this is called insider trading. Big money gets the new pre-moon, and by the time the market catches up they have to pay a premium to purchase their moon ticket.

Link has been acting very strangely this whole month. After hitting ATLs, "suddenly" it found a floor at .24 cents overnight. Then we have been getting reports of "big" wallets "suddenly" having big heavy LINK bags? Why? Someone knows something and no matter what the fudders here say (many of which 200 iq link holders fudding their own bags) LINK is a very promising project.

>Solves one of the critical problems holding back crypto
>Only one in the space solving this problem.
>Has one of the biggest banking organizations watching its development closely.
>Strong signals that insiders are accumulating link for some reason.
>2018 should be critically positive for the Chainlink project

Don't miss this rocket. GET IN before it takes off.

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2017/12/12/sec-shuts-down-munchee-ico/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I only have 5.5k, I need time to accumulate

Will this be a staking coin?

but why not hold and buy BTC when it costs tens of thousands of dollars??? don't you want 1% gains...

sure will faggot

remember when your shitcoin was 10k satochi and is now 1600 sats?

ONLY GOT 4K JUST

didnt you know if you lose money you are actually making money

Kek so much bullshit on your post rajeet how heavy are your bags

It's not worth trying to convince them user, so many bizrealites are too retarded to do basic research on LINK. If they didn't buy by now they just aren't going to make it.

What incentive do you have to make this thread? You want LINK to go a little higher so you can dump and buy back lower.

Soon linkies will be saying "remember when LINK was 10 cents".

That'll be next week when it reaches a penny.

> it solves the oracle problem

nobody cares linkies, there is no oracle problem

yes, I am aware of the great discount.

It's hard to explain to a no linker. When you just feel it like we do it's such a marvelous thing and not talking about it becomes excessively difficult.

I like to FUD the stinky linkies, but low key this is a comfy long hold.

Looks like sergey is one smart cat, he got his ico done just in the nick of time here we are three months later and the sec is fucking around utility token ico's.

techcrunch.com/2017/12/12/sec-shuts-down-munchee-ico/

this

This, dont buy this shitcoin

Remember this, DONT BUY!

>All fudders
>all posts end in 3

What a lot of newbies who are /trying2makeit don't realize is that if they get discouraged by this fud they will miss on promising crypto opportunities time and time again. When everyone is accumulating they will fud promising projects to oblivion, until finally the project moons x30.

I have seen it happen enough times to know the pattern. Don't get left behind. Crypto is a ticket to making it for a lot of people here. Get in on LINK, if you listen to the fud you will hate yourself later for not listening to your rational brain that knows link has incredible potential.

what the fuck is fat sergey doing

How much in depth do you want to go?

More?

fat sergey is stuffing his fat face with big macs

I'm not that technical but I like the idea, I know it's an easier bridge for companies to connect to blockchains & vice versa and blockchain to chain too. Sergey also seems compitent too much so that's good too.

But how come companies don't do this themselves? Isn't that the point of Ethereum? How come that's too hard?