Female Primarchs

Gather 'round Veeky Forums Let Ol' user take you to an alternate universe where Space Marine geneseed allowed for female recruitment, and the Emperor himself created a few female Primarchs.
Assuming the primarchs retained their personalities and roles, which should be genderbent and which should remain as they are? Here's my take:

Loyalists that should remain Male
>Lion El'Jonson
Can't wreck the reference that inspired the whole region for a dumb game
>Jaghatai Khan
Inspired from a warrior culture which did not much value females or give them much power
>Leman Russ
To a lesser extent the same as Khan, while the Norse gave women significant political and military roles, especially when compared to their contemporaries, they were never the overall leaders of clans or kingdoms
>Rogal Dorn
Too manly
>Roboute Guilliman
Too generic/iconic of the prototypical spess merheen to change
to be continued

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Loyalists which should change to female:
>Sanguinia, The Great Angel
Let's be honest here, Sanguinius has always been the most femenine primarch. One thing that always bothered me about the sisters of battle was that their living saints sort of jacked the Angelic theme that the Blood Angels always projected and made for a sort of thematic redundancy. This takes care of that by in turn merging the Sisters into the overall Space Marine faction, with Sanguinia being the prototypical Angelic female.
>Ferra Manus, The Gorgon
GW's total lack of knowledge of the Latin language inspired this change. Manus, Latin for hand, is a feminine noun and therefore Ferrus, the male form of the word for iron, should really be Ferra, the female form, in order for grammatical correctness. Also, the Gorgons were females in Greek myth, I know he's from the planet of Medusa, but it always irked me that that was his nickname.
>Pele, The Lady of Drakes
Vulkan's name, a European god, and his role as the token black primarch never really sat well with me. Besides his caring and placid nature and ideology fits pretty well with a female 2bh
>Morrigan Corax, The Raven-Lady
Morrigan is one of my favorite mythological deities and it's a crime, A CRIME, that having an entire raven-themed legion there comes no reference to the Raven goddess of death and battle. (I just wanted a qt acrobatic raven chick 2bh)

Traitor Primarchs that should remain male
>Fulgrim
Dig his Fabio vibe too much
>Perturabo
One of the differences I changed Ferrus Manus was to have yet another difference between him and Perturabo, changing him too wouldn't change that.
>Konrad Curze
Apocalypse Now reference
>Mortarion
Most Anglo depictions of death are male
>Horus Lupercal
Same as Roboute
>Lorgar
Popes can't be females silly
>Omegon
Read below

*>Perturabo
One of the reasons (rather than differences)

Traitor Primarchs that should be female
>Angra, The Red Angel, The Queen of the Red Sands
Female gladiators are grossly underused in literature, plus 40k Valkia would be GOAT
>Magna the Red, The Crimson Queen
Only legitimate reason that I can think of is it would make him even more of the polar opposite of Leman Russ desu
>Alpharius, The Last Primarch
The Alpha legion is all about ambiguity and subtlety. Alpharius and Omegon being opposite genders but at the same time indistinguishable would only add to that aesthetic and I think would be really cool 2bh.

>Pele
>caring, placid nature and ideology

Dude, look at some of her myths, she is like super pissed off at someone half the time. There's kind of a dualism there, but she is not the typical mother figure. Still on the right track here tho - there's a time to be chill and look out for the civvies, and a time to go murder shit with fire!

If you really want to double down on a mother figure goddess from a more melanin-rich mythology, you'd probably do better looking at Hathor or Asherah. They don't have the fire association that Pele does tho.

Don't ruin my sausage party for some magical realm

Why would the Emperor choose to make his demigod space warriors out of a gender that's physically inferior?

>but genetic improvement
The same improvemenets done on a male and female would still result in a stronger male. The female being stronger than a normal human is irrelevant.

>but -4str meme
A meme that exists for a reason, it takes a woman a lot of effort and training to match an average man physically, and a man who does the same training will get better results than the woman. The only way to break this trend is to use an athletically gifted woman and a physically deficient man (aka, manlet) in your examples.

I'm all for it - but then I'm a heretic.

This is gonna be a good thread. Nobody do anything until I get the popcorn ready, I want to be here when shit hits the fan.

Nothing's going to happen, because I'm right.

>Why would the Emperor choose to make his demigod space warriors out of a gender that's physically fuckable?
>The same sex positions done on a male-turned-female and female would still result in a sexier female. The male being sexier than a female human is irrelevant.
>A meme that exists for a reason, it takes a man a lot of effort and training to match an average woman as a man-fucker, and a woman who does the same sex will get better results than the plastic surgery. The only way to break this trend is to use an sexually enhanced man and an unfuckable woman (aka (You) ) in your examples.
The Emperor prefers the sexy.

You're projecting your musclegirl fetishes onto the Emperor. Don't do that, that's rude.

>he doesn't want a harem of loyal, fertile females at any time

The other guy thinks the same thing. The whole point of these threads is to pretend to be pissed at something until an autist like you comes along to argue his point home with the other autists as we sit back and watch these threads go shitways.

>musclegirl
>muscle
>not extra powerful birth-giving wombs
Disgusting. It's far better to make fuckable females who can birth babies like crazy. The average Space Marine cannot compare to an entire Imperial Guardsman regiment.
This. It's like he never played Skaven.

Why is Space Marine genetic engineering required for that? If the exact same process was done on a woman, the result would barely be female and have no sex drive. At best you'd have a musclebound cuntboy who has no interest in sex. But if that's your fetish, well, good luck with that.

Skaven are for degenerates, I prefer genderless Lizardmen.

I fucking love the idea of Angron as the 40k Valkia

user, you do know genetic improvements doesn't automatically imply muscles right? This could be a better immune system to bigger tits & ass.

Why would the Emperor choose to make his demigod space warriors out of a gender that's physically inferior?

>but genetic improvement
The same improvemenets done on a female and male would still result in a stronger female. The male being stronger than a normal human is irrelevant.

>but -4str meme
A meme that exists for a reason, it takes a man a lot of effort and training to match an average woman physically, and a woman who does the same training will get better results than the man. The only way to break this trend is to use an athletically gifted man and a physically deficient woman (aka, womanlet) in your examples.

But why? If it does not have any impact on the events of the horus heresy and some of them arent even women, why bother? And plus men are more physically strong and the emperor dont want no weak daughters

It does for SPACE MARINES, because that's what actually happens to them.

>why is conditioning for not dying from shock due to thousands of births per day, the extra efficient nutrient absorption,immune systems & more important for the literal baby factories

Really? The I am rubber, you are glue retort? That's what you picked?

So... is this our lost primarch then?

What is with this birth thing? If you want to say that could be done to females that's fine, but that's not the Space Marine modification process.

You don't get it don't you? It's ensuring better genes for the average Imperial citizen. For every Space Marine made, tons of Stormtroopers or other elite troops could have been created with the same resources. We take suitable, genetically capable women & insure that their genes, proven by their ability to accept Space Marine implants, are passed down. The Adeptus ASStartes will birth superior breeds of human for the betterment of mankind.
Don't bother, he's accusing others for projecting fetishes when he's doing the same.
This. We need strong genes from mommy, not just daddy. Battle-hardened & genetically enhanced parents will make fine Imperial citizens. Especially if the Emperor himself finds a way to impregnate them.

>What is with this birth thing?
Failed sex ed?

>ensuring better genes for the average Imperial citizen
Space Marines don't have kids already. Why are you assuming the females would?

Failed to pay attention to literally any 40K lore that explains what Space Marines actually are? A modification process that results in super-sexy birth machines wouldn't be the same process that makes Space Marines. They would not BE female Space Marines, they would be something else.

>birth babies like crazy
I think the imperium dislikes that stuff, there is kreig but they are vat grown
>fuckable
Why make them fuckable? Why not skip those unimportant stuff and power their baby making abilities even more, just have a bunch of strong men across the imperium and have them give sperm for fertilization

I assume that picking females are for a reason. Their advantages include childbearing & that's something to be taken advantage of. You might as well tell an Ogryn do your math homework with that train of thought. Just look at the Skaven & how their females work. Massive births & numbers.
>the imperium dislikes that stuff
>more workforce
>more Guardsmen to throw at enemies
You want a (You)?
>Why make them fuckable?
Because Space Marines are supposed to be the Emperor's finest. You think the Emperor went & tried to ensure all his Primarchs were ugly?

>Failed to pay attention to literally any 40K lore that explains what Space Marines actually are? A modification process that results in super-sexy birth machines wouldn't be the same process that makes Space Marines.
>A modification process that makes genetically desirable AKA fuckable birth machines won't increase the genetic purity, capabilities & overall effectiveness of the general population like said

>picking females are for a reason
And that's fine, there's nothing wrong with that, I don't even mind the fetish, but THAT IS NOT A SPACE MARINE. That's something entirely different.

It might also to be to propagate humanity's evolution, assuming that it's not an extremely heretical concept to slowly introduce advanced human genes into the genepool.

Shit. This sounds far too familiar to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn. Then again the Imperium is somewhat space Nazi anyway.

See

> You think the Emperor went & tried to ensure all his Primarchs were ugly?

Well, he sure didn't try to ensure they were not

If they are made to be baby factories being beutiful is not needed, but if they are supposed to act as the emperors generals and envoys who fight in battles to regain the imperiums lost worlds then yes they need to beutiful.
>more workforce
There are still things the imperium dislikes and will not allow, like techological inovations, it would be great for the imperium but they dont do it because they dont like it

>THAT IS NOT A SPACE MARINE. That's something entirely different
>Space Marine
>the Emperor-blessed finest of humanity & the push towards humanity's future
Did you ever think it was somewhat sexual that the Emperor & Primarchs insert their "gene seeds" into their kids to be? That daughter sexing rapist poster would love 40k.
If it's Emperor approved, it's not heresy. The Emperor could approve of Chris Chan's antics & it'd be deemed okay.

>If it's Emperor approved, it's not heresy. The Emperor could approve of Chris Chan's antics & it'd be deemed okay.

Let's NOT go down that line of thinking. 40k is fucked up enough as it is. I don't want to find out just how far Veeky Forums would take this.

>tfw this person knows more about Nazism than so much of /pol/
>Muh not space marine
>not wanting armies of superior, beautiful humans from the finest of genetically enhanced wombs
>not wanting the average citizen to be born wonderful & blessed
>tfw this person understands breeding

>think it was somewhat sexual
No. Space Marines are soldiers, theyir job is to kill things. If you create a modification process to make baby factories then you are not making soldiers, no matter how physically capable they might be. So no, they're still not Space Marines. Why would the birth machine need the acid spit? The super hearing? The water lung, black carapace, the cannibal implant thing, all the minor implants and organs that make up a Space Marine if they're not going to be out fighting?

>but they could do both
Why? Why make soldiers who's purpose requires them to be unavailable for fighting because they spend half their time immovably gravid with dozens of fetuses?

Most boards know more about Nazis than /pol/.

This. A space marine has one purpose and that is to kill, if they were breeding stock they would not need their implants that exist to help them in battle. They would not be out in battle if they were breeding stock, they would be strapped in to machines 24/7 shiting babies.

>If you create a modification process to make baby factories then you are not making soldiers, no matter how physically capable they might be.
We are making soldiers, we are making the mold & blueprint which the loyal citizens of the Imperium will be forged from. This is an attempt to better the commoner in general.
>Why would the birth machine need the acid spit? The super hearing? The water lung, black carapace, the cannibal implant thing, all the minor implants and organs that make up a Space Marine if they're not going to be out fighting?
The super hearing has many uses, surveillance for one. If placed correctly, no whisper can escape them. The acid spit was originally supposed to aid digestion of food until some people found how useful it is as a weapon. The lung? Surely there are no aquatic worlds on the Imperium where drowning is a major concern. Carapace? Holy shit. The ability to synchronize with equipment? From medical to otherwise, it'd be great. Cannibalistic parts? I'm betting housing the memory & experiences of whatever you eat can be universally useful.

Speaking of food, Space Marines are extremely hard to poison, unless you're a DEldar or a Nid, & can eat some outright disgusting shit & thrive. Suitable food must be an enormous consideration & especially for the breeding stock. This will aid greatly.

>who's purpose requires them to be unavailable for fighting because they spend half their time immovably gravid with dozens of fetuses
What's the point of a soldier who doesn't pass their genes down? Not everyone's a primarch with gene seeds. It's a waste to see so many strong marines unable to genetically pass down all their advantages.

Who's to even say they're fighting on foot? Hook them up to some bigger dreadnaught-esque machine or something. In fact, why not a battlefield commander of sorts?

THAT'S FINE, BUT THEY WOULD NOT BE SPACE MARINES.

>tfw this is ironically & hilariously true
>A space marine has one purpose and that is to kill
>one purpose and that is to kill
>talking shit about the Emperor's best

>they would not need their implants that exist to help them in battle
>implying the average Space Marine needs all their implants at all times & that certain implants like the acid spit aren't missing from various Chapters
>implying breathing underwater helps in desert planet or lava planet
>tfw this user is an experienced breeder
>muh space marines

>muh space marines
>implying that's not the most valid reason that could exist

Why would the birth machines even be on planets where they could drown? Why would they need a weapon? Why would they need an implant specifically for power armor and not something more specialized for interfacing with medical equipment? Why would they need to listen for whispers when they're never leaving the medical facilities that house them to produce offspring?

I just realized. This weird eugenics & mass breeding shit makes me think of that Daemonculaba. Women given gene seeds & warp crap so they can birth Space Marines.

The problem is that we're too hung up on the archetypes and nuances presented by the core setting. This is a what-if scenario that deals with changing a core aspect of the Imperium to be something completely different in its entirety. You're right, they wouldn't be Space Marines, but then again Space Marines might be something else entirely in this scenario...

Or we just make them the progenitors of the Sisters of Battle and make everyone happy.

Yeah, I was thinking the same way. It's Imperial Daemon Princes all over again.

I know, but I already addressed the what-if by itself, before all the fetish crap came in, in my very first post.

>Why would the birth machines even be on planets where they could drown?
Looks like you want to ban them from Holy Terra. Simple repopulation needs are enough reason. Heck, anyone can import water to a planet for industry or life sustaining.
>Why would they need a weapon?
Its original purpose of aiding digestion is still present.
>Why would they need an implant specifically for power armor and not something more specialized for interfacing with medical equipment?
I'm guessing they can move & retreat to safety incase of an attack. Even if primary needs are birthing, surviving is a top priority & a mobile target is more difficult to deal with.
>Why would they need to listen for whispers when they're never leaving the medical facilities that house them to produce offspring?
Surveillance, security, mobility in case their specialized medical facilities are ever attacked, etc.

Yes, and I told you guys to wait so I could get some popcorn.

Why would they be eating food that needs help digesting? Why are there large pools of water in these hospitals they would never be leaving? Why would they be attacked if they are never deployed to a war zone? Why would they need to be the surveillance for the facility, when there are actual soldiers for that?

>eating food
Why are they even doing that? Why not give them an IV drip to give them nutrients rather than risk choking?

>Why would they be eating food that needs help digesting?
Same can be said of the Space Marines. Many of these organs are some sort of redunant system or an "incase this happens". Food preparation would be a breeze for them if they can consume all the things a Space Marine can.
>Why are there large pools of water in these hospitals they would never be leaving?
Floods, potentially a heavily aquatic planet, maybe inside a submarine or some other aquatic transport, etc.
>Why would they be attacked if they are never deployed to a war zone?
I'm sure Chaos, Orks, Tyranids & more attack civilians, let alone sources of their enemy troops.
>Why would they need to be the surveillance for the facility, when there are actual soldiers for that?
Extra security, in case anything goes wrong & undetected, in case there is a traitor, genestealer infected or otherwise.

Ask the same to some of the marine chapters.

Ok, I'm just going to level with you guys and say that I'm here for muscle bound warrior waifus, anyone else up for that?

>Horus Lupercal male
For some reason I imagine the daddy issues would have been far greater if he was a woman

What if Tomaru was Fem-Horus' daddy?

Never reproduce.

because he doesnt want all his kids to be sons imagine the fucking headache that is having 20 sons

Abaddon would be very inbred.

>implying that avrage space marines need their implants at all times
>implying the emperor just threw a bunch of shit together with no thoughts about their uses.

>implying breathing under water helps on a desert or lava world.
>implying that the majority of world are lava or desert.

>secondary heart.
Could be used, but is mostly there for low oxygen enviroments and bosting blood flow
>ossmodula.
Extra hard bones and bosted bone growth? Not needed if your only pourpose is pooping out kids
>Biscopia.
Not needed
>heamastamen
your not going to be running around if ur breeding stock.
>larraman's organ
You're not going to be stabbed or shot at all times if ur breeding stock
>catalepsean node
Actualy usefull for breeding stock
>preomnor
Ur not getting poisoned if you're breeding stock
>omophaega
Why learn from eating, when you have no need to learn things from the enemy, you're made to breed not fight
>multi-lung
You wont be submerged in water at all time or poisonous gas, but if so they can strap a rebreather on them
>occulobe
You dont need super sight of your only purpose is shiting kids
>lymans ear
You wont partake in ship battles or drive any type of crafts
>sus an membrance
Red sleep not needed
>melanchromic organ
I can see that be somewhat usefull
>oolitic kidney
Not needed
>neuroglottis
No need to track things down if youre breeding
>mucranoid
Nope
>betchers gland
They would not need to spit blinding contact poison
>progenoids
Nope
>black carapace
They wont be wearing power armour or veihcles but for other equipment it could be useful

The spiting poison is not for digestive systems, they are literal poison glands like that of a snake

>implying the emperor just threw a bunch of shit together with no thoughts about their uses
Are you criticizing that post or 40k canon?

>>Omegon
>not renaming Alpha Legion to Trap Legion since they're so fucking confusing

The concept of fun for breeding stock would not be needed, feelings in general would not be needed for them, lobotimise them and there would be no need to worry about their feelings or psykological needs

That post, i would not dare critizise the 40k canon. That would brand me a heretic

>The same improvemenets done on a male and female would still result in a stronger male.

This is laughable. You really are just pulling things out of thin air.

Due to the differences, the Space Marine conversion causes a greater increase in strength and bone density in women than men, making both comparable.

It also makes women able to shift their boob weight to balance themselves, necessitating form-fitting armour in the shape of a breast.

>Could be used, but is mostly there for low oxygen enviroments and bosting blood flow
Reminder that some get heart attacks giving birth.
>Extra hard bones and bosted bone growth? Not needed if your only pourpose is pooping out kids
If a woman was pregnant with tens of kids, it'd be tough on the body.
>Not needed
Push! The baby is almost out!
>your not going to be running around if ur breeding stock
Tell that to the hungry Tyranids chasing everyone. I can imagine stem cells from them being nice additions to the baby & its care during pregnancy.
>You're not going to be stabbed or shot at all times if ur breeding stock
Someone never seen anyone give birth. Loads of bloodloss & shit.
>Ur not getting poisoned if you're breeding stock
I don't even know where to begin.
>Why learn from eating, when you have no need to learn things from the enemy, you're made to breed not fight
Eat the people, tell your children some funny stories that the food knew.
>You wont be submerged in water at all time or poisonous gas, but if so they can strap a rebreather on them
Space marines & helmets. They usually forget them.
>You dont need super sight of your only purpose is shiting kids
Instant adjust to dark places is nice to have anywhere. Saves electricity bill too. Doesn't seem to work in the crunch though.
>You wont partake in ship battles or drive any type of crafts
No concussion nor motion sickness. Less puking during pregnancy.
>Red sleep not needed
It's meant for critical situations. The average space marine might get eaten by a Tyranid before it's ever used in battle.
>I can see that be somewhat usefull
I wish I never get sunburn.
>Not needed
Auto-detox blood for better health of babies & self
>No need to track things down if youre breeding
It can identify specific components. More useful for detecting poisons & more.
>Nope
You imply this situationally useful organ isn't nice for space or heavy radiation. All to ensure survival.

Space Marines are frequently in the field where nutrient drips are not available. A birthing machine would not be.

>They would not need to spit blinding contact poison
Digestion is still there. Digesting cellulose is pretty nice. Thsi one isn't even vital as many chapters stopped using it.
>Nope
You don't want your daughter to have another woman's "gene-seed" inside her?
>They wont be wearing power armour
This just makes some of the others more important.

They don't exclusively dine on drips is the point. They eat plenty of regular food, including recycled shit.

>Floods, potentially a heavily aquatic planet, maybe inside a submarine or some other aquatic transport, etc.
Why would the birth machines even be there?
>Chaos, Orks, Nids
Why not protect them with specialized soldiers, like Space Marines?
>extra security
Scraping the bottom of the barrel now, aren't we?

And there's no reason for an immobile birth machine to NOT be fed any other way.

>Why would the birth machines even be there?
You can't see why they would be transported? A new colonizable planet is found? Moving to repopulate another city?
>Why not protect them with specialized soldiers, like Space Marines?
Who protects the protectors? Hive Tyrants & Bloodthirsters casually chew through average Marines.
>Scraping the bottom of the barrel now, aren't we?
The irony is amazing.

Plenty of reason. Not everyone's a dreadnought. Just import some food from the local agriworld.

Even the Mechanicus chows down on Soylent Green/Viridian. They have digestive systems and not even the space marines spend all their non-fighting time intravenously fed.

This.

Takagi-san is a gift to the world.

Just gonna leave this here

dude
spoiler that shit

In my headcanon the lost Primarch of the 11th Legion was destroyed and expunged from the records because during the scattering, Slaanesh transformed him into a dickgirl.

I actually really like the idea of Manus being Fulgrim's tsundere girlfriend.

Consider that if the Emperor had mixed some daughters in there, the Horus Heresy probably wouldn't have happened.

It's a good thing they did that then. I wouldn't want any of them in my setting or a blight on my history.

U'm pretty sure that's not how Daemonculaba works, that's some metal album cover or some shit.

>the Horus Heresy probably wouldn't have happened
primarchs getting vaginas wouldn't remove kor phaeron and erebus from the timeline, shit happens the same way regardless

All the Daddy-angst would have been tempered by some new and exciting flavors.

Instead of Horus going "I'm going to burn down humanity to earn your respect, dad!"

Yeah but he would have the Horus Hillbillies instead.

From all the incest.

An entire race of mini-Primarchs running around would probably raise all hell.

Oh god.

I can see why the Emperor decided against it now.

>>>D

But what if s/he was loyal? Its not at fault for Slaanesh's shenanigans.

No, you were on the right track in your first post.

Treat the Female Primarch as similar to a Berserker from Gears of War.

The idea is that while Male Marines are adaptive to the implants, female marines are just easy to clone and reproduce if your goal is to need rapid replacements. Similar to how the Numbers in Nanoha are all female is because they can be cloned easily and also be used to carry the baby of their creator.

The only defining thing is their womb is now a living organ for creating geneseeds with frightening efficiency and it is an honor to receive the geneseed from a female marine's womb organ

Only pleasant enough for a Marine though to consider banging. To the average guardsman they are mistaken for androgynous men at best and even the fruitiest one of them wouldn't dare ask her out.