Warhammer 40,000 general

Celestine>Abaddon edition.

>Previous thread
>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>List Builder if BS doesn't add enough bloat for you
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>As current as the FAQs get
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Insert Eldar memes here):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

First for the Death Guard.

early for old Rhinos a cute

Death Guard minus Death is best faction.

The old Rhino is ok but the old Razorback turret a shit. A SHIIIIIIIIT.

That's a razorback you dummy

Battle for Vedros

Re-posting because I'd like to talk more about interesting AM/IG lists. I'd also like to get clarification about unit aoe buffs that are inside transports.

I like it, but instead of Plasma Guns for the Infantry Squads, I'd go for Autocannons and Flamers/Grenade Launchers. Having 5 Flamers that can do Wall of Death for anyone charging is nice.

One thing I am not sure about. It's something I wondered about for any unit in a Chimera giving out buffs. I don't think the Aquila can give out the Preferred Enemy special rule if the guy is in the Chimera, since he's ruled as being off the table while in a transport. If that is the case, you might want to give them longer range weapons and camo cloaks. Maybe a Master of Ordnance too so you can split fire that unit and have him fire at a different target. Astropath could be nice addition to that squad as well if you roll Invisibility or Shrouding.

I know, I just don't have a picture of an old Rhino.

Picked one up the other day, am currently priming it.

For steel legion

How can I get IG vets to Infiltrate?

>failbaddon the armless invades cadia
>gets beaten up by a girl while necrons laugh at him
Who should be the face of chaos marines after he dies then?

Here you go user, an old rhino

That doesn't happen though. It's just a battle report.

Abaddon is probably going to be replaced by Drach nyen free from the sword form, that's probably also why GW haven't update Abaddon's model.

It's funny, literally zero of the used mk1 Rhinos for sale anywhere still have the metal bars that run around the top. They must be fragile as fuck.

In the grimdarkness of the far future, there is only fat sisters waging war on physically fit men

How do the side doors open if the metal bar is in the way?

A question from a newb to 40k here

I want to get into 40k and for some reason I just like the Tau, in the way they look and the way the supposedly play, with combined arms and all that
What would be a good way to start with that?
Which miniatures would be a good start?

The Tau box labelled "Start Collecting".

They aren't fat, god fucking dammit, user. Stop this. End this faailed meme, fuck's sake.

???????
I wish it were only a meme

They aren't fat, god fuckng dammit, they look fine for muscular women in power armour.

Jesus Christ, user.

Cheap as shit (especially if you split the starter box between a Space Marine and an Ork player, that's a TON of shit for only $25) but literally only good if you desperately need Space Marines or Orks and don't mind that they're monopose pushfit models and all of the vehicles are outdated.

Or if you are a poorfag but still want to play 40K, in which case you won't be getting the best models available but you'll be getting a really good value out of it.

Or if you want to use them for their intended purpose, which is to get kids into the hobby.

Sisters of battle use mass produced power armour, only VIPs can afford ultra slim fap bait power armour.

I don't even have play Orks but I would consider getting one of those Trukks, putting AoBR Warboss on it for that
>drive me close, I want to hit them with my claw
feel

To be fair those trucks are golden because of their low profile, they'll get totally obscured save almost always or flat out of line of sight.

Nurgle daemons need a heavy support option. Every other god has one, weird that Nurgle doesn't.

Plague Hulk not good enough for you?

Yeah but do you really want to be that guy?

Nurgle daemons need a heavy support option in their standard codex.

they look like ogryns in power armor

Soul Grinder you tit

>Skull Cannon OF KHORNE
>Seeker Chariot OF SLAANESH
>Burning Chariot OF TZEENTCH
>Soul Grinder

ONE OF THESE KIDS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER

That's not a burning chariot/skullcannon/seeker chariot though. No love for Palaquins

>only VIPs can afford ultra slim fap bait power armour.
Celestine is about as VIP as SoB get.

Can you run a fast assault army with sisters?

not in the next update, they'll be too fat to run :^)

>Orks
>cheese
Even Buzzgob's Stompa doesn't come close to anything that could be called cheese in today's meta.

Sisters do mech very well but I assume you already played them mech and want something faster. If not then go buy more Rhinos. If so then you can spam Seraphim and Dominions, I guess, to Scout/rush/Reserves shenanigans your enemy.

She chose protection over looks, also she is wearing Dominica's armour, she was more conservative about armour.

Almost makes me wonder if that trukk would make a good counts-as bike for a warboss on bike with that pose...

Fair enough. Orks need all the help they can get.

The Space Marine assault kit is pretty nice, five Terminators plus a Dreadnought for $40 GW (so probably closer to $30 online) is a damn good price. Shame the models are so shitty though.

Clean your keyboard, mong

Militarum tempestus yay or nay?

i have $200 in vouchers at GW, i dont "need" anything for my other armies - i like the look of the stormtroopers and the valkyrie is my favorite flyer in 40k - thought perhaps id pick their starter box and the valkyrie up to have something different to paint and maybe use the 10 scions in a valkyrie as an allied detatchment. in a game or something i dont know. Thoughts? i have no fucking clue how to spend these vouchers.

>they look like ogryns in power armor
You're saying it as if that was a bad thing.

>tfw need a plastic GUO
>tfw not good enough at green stuffing to make one

That's not my keyboard, I just googled for the first picture I could find of the assembled kit to see what the models looked like.

>Zarya
Thanks, now I have to deal with an erection...

It's like you've opened a portal that leads to a GW 20 years in the past. What the fuck? Why would they reintroduce the old Terminators at this point in the game's lifetime?

The Dread isn't so bad. Isn't it the AoBR Dread? What with the smaller smokestack, FUCKING plastic multi-melta and the fact that its actual kit is still ancient anyway.

Have you primed those dudes or is the plastic just that color? Also clean your desk my man

Scions models are cool but they are the victims of GW's early adventures into CAD and suffer from monoposing issues. A small army of them should be okay as long as you don't need too many plasma guns. As an army, just imagine Imperial Dark Eldar and you've got a good idea.

Give 'em to me I'll spend them for ya ;^)

The closest thing to cheese Orks get are mek gunz, biker heavy lists, big mek shield walls (but this is a significant points investment, and requires compromise/risk on number HQs) and kustom stompas, but of course the first two are prohibitively expensive if you want to do them properly, KFF spam is a lot of effort for something that chaos demons get as standard, and Kustoms got errata'd out of existence

The Codex stompa isn't terrible, it just incredibly balanced/fair to the point where anything even slightly undercosted has a massive advantage

Kingdom Death: Monster -> Gorm Expansion

Copying from dead thread:
If I have a unit of 3 Incubi, an Archon, and a Succubus. Can they all be 1 unit inside a dedicated Venom? And does it have to be specifically someone's Venom, or can any of them take it as the dedicated transport and be lumped in there?

see

The Battle for Vedros stuff is pretty much just AoBR sprues though. I guess GW figured since the kits are low cost and aimed at people who don't know anything about 40K they wouldn't notice that all of the models are ancient at the point.

might as well go fuck a man with a vagina

Independent character's can join units inside a transport during deployment. You can do this. Its up to you if you want to make the venom dedicated or a fast attack section, the only reason i see for a fast attack venom in this case might be to fill out mandatory fast attack sections for the realspace raiders detachment.

You forgot Stikkboss. Against a player who doesn't know about him and lacks large amounts of AP2 he can and will walk all over their army singlehandedly, I've seen it done.

>the Codex stompa isn't terrible
It's shit. It is bad even compared to Baneblades and other slightly-overcosted LoWs especially in a game where the superheavy scene is run by Knights, most of which are pretty fair. Kustom Stompas were okay because you could build them on the cheap to do one task and do it decently well enough. Tbqh you're going to be looking in IA8 for Buzzgob anyway so you may as well double down and say fuck the world and use them anyway.

Also
>biker heavy
WS, Dangles, fuck even Nurgle CSM do it so much better it's not even funny, and let's not even mention literally any flavor of Eldar. Ork bikers are decent but in terms of external balance they are just as low as the rest of the codex.

Why not Glottkin?

Buzzgob's Stompa is terrible.

It'd only be worth it if it was 300 points when fully upgraded.

The riders are like, integral to the construction, right? Like, you need to sculpt bits to make up for them?

I've got Reavers and Scourges for that. Asking this because I'm playing an Apoc game next week and want to use as much as I can. Good to know that I can do that, thanks.

yeah they seem pretty monopose - not that big a problem for me, their armour doesnt give of the "ultra grimdarkness" of a DKK soldier, not is it as amazing as the panzercorps officers from Jin-Roh, their fluff is pretty nonsense aswell - afaik they used to be a unit in the IG codex that GW tried to make its own faction and it failed horribly, and changed their old fluff into something along the lines of Mindcontrolled psychopath killing machines rather than just normal humans but with superior equipment and training = no future releases. Could a purchase of their starter + the flyer be a base for a future Imperial guard army? (WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY into the future maybe, i love me some ghost dvision tank models) or should i just get the IG stuff at once instead of bothering with them?

Carcharadons are my favorite chapter now.

I want to see more from them. Their new book chapter 1 is pretty interesting.

>It is bad even compared to Baneblades

I'd lump Baneblades into the same tier of inadequate as Stompas given Super-Heavy tanks fall short compared to Super-Heavy Walkers.

bmasomda63

That's fucking fat to you?

She has wider hips, which is a physical trait of, you know, females.

No, they don't have an assault transport , so seraphim are their only fast unit that can assault, but they' can potentially kill off a basic unit they left half-dead after their shooting, but they aren't going to be winning assaults against tougher units.

You could maybe try flooding the board with repentia, arco-flagellants and penitent engines if you wanted an assault based army, but I don't think it would work very well, they aren't really cheap enough to really horde it they and die too quickly.

Or you could run an army in transports that drives into the enemy's face and kills them with fire, if you wanted to play it lose with the definition of assault.

>being intimidated by tall muscular women
Ha! what a fag!

>tfw now BAs can't take assault marines as troops, you straightup can't make a loyalist marine army focused on assault

its more the wide stomach, especially on the left one, which actually looks fat (with the wide face). I know its simply them running it in line with the space marine power armor but they do look healthy at any size at first glance.

You into kids, user?

> What are Space Wolves

Fun fact, a TH/SS Wulfen will kill a Carnifex 1-vs-1.
That's a single Wulfen, not a squad. Literally one.

Not to mention 'Cursing' your army and rolling with a bunch of WS5 cavalry.

Cadia will fall. Inquisitor Greyfax has been realised by Tranzyn from his tesseract vault and Tranzyn will be on Cadia, Phalanx will show on Cadia(fist will fight daemons will fight daemons) to fight Planetkiller(Be'lakor will do "fuck you Abaddon"?), Belisarius is trying to undersatand how cadian pylons work.
Image is showing Imperial forces reatriting from cadia guided by the Celestin's vision.
Greyfax is ML2 psyker
We will have new "Empyric Storm" chart
No new Abaddon model
Source new White Dwarf

A lot of 40K players aren't very knowledgeable on the physical traits of females my friend

In the GW page they look like they're separate pieces, so there wouldn't be any problem, perhaps a few nurglings on were they stand will cover the holes for them, or horns, or pustules or wounds.

>It's funny, literally zero of the used mk1 Rhinos for sale anywhere still have the metal bars that run around the top. They must be fragile as fuck.

Yep. Shit broke if you looked at themm funny.

You guys ready to have the same set of formations printed again for the 4th time?

>Harvesting entire planets barren of Imperial Citizens to feed your slave galleys / eat / steal recruits from
>Interesting

Edgiest fucking thing in 40k since Curze, thanks for ruining Carcharodons, MacNiven.

>intimidated
>laughingwhores.gif
More like disgusted, there's a difference. I prefer a woman with a womanly figure, not one reminiscent of a man.

If it were only the hips that were wider, and not the whole body, I would be pretty fine with it.

only someone with a closet fetish for kiddies could make an impossible connection like that, kys

I made a mistake
image is showing Imperial escape from forces of chaos leded by Celestine vision but not from cadia but moon of Klaisus (how the hell did they get there i don't konw

>No new Abaddon model
That's because he dies at the end of the campaign.

Play GSC instead

>implying it won't end with Trazyn freezing him and putting him up for display

All this talk about Pylons and Trayzn and 10,000 year old Magos examining pylons... PYLONS...Cadia falls anyway. Black Templars run away with their tail between their legs

This is rubbish...

>Inb4 Chaos Undivided Daemon Prince Abbadon.

Even if the whole body is wider, the proportions are just more realistic now. No where near fat.

Not being stick thin =/= fat

He died in battle report not in campaign.

In the current codex, you dont.

You can deep strike Storm Troopers (scions) and have them do the same thing.

Plasmas belong to veterans or CCS. Flamers and GL are good because theyre cheap, autocannon is wasted in combined squads, have them in HWT instead so they can just sit and fire.

>muscular women aren't feminine if they're are more muscular than me
>user is probably a fatass neckbeard that never have attempted to stay fit
>believes he deserves any kind of women
Ha! What a virgin!

>abaddon floods cadia with daemons, opening the eye of terror
>siege of terra 2.0
>emperor gets revived by something, possibly eldar/dark eldar or whatever
>he battles a super empowered abaddon, wins, but gets put back on the throne due to his new injuries
>nothing changes but abaddons dead, maybe a few primarchs from both sides come back

You need to play Danganronpa and see the error of your ways.

Templars might just be making a tactical retreat in the face of overwhelming odds. They're zealous, not stupid. Of retreating now means a greater possibility of victory at a later point they'll probably retreat.

>Super powered Abaddon

>Magnus the Red kit with Upgrade Sprue

While that does suck, it's important to remember 2 things:
1) we don't have all the fluff yet. They may run away, but they could still achieve some major goal that will be instrumental in stoping abby.
2) something is definitely off about this campaign. We already know that the setting isn't going full WHFB end times, meaning abby won't destroy emps, and for some reason abby isn't getting new rules or a new model, and absolutely no rumors AFAIK indicate wither of those happening. It doesn't make much sense for the BBEG of the entire campaign to get no rules or a new model when every other campaign in this "series" has updated everyone involved with both new rules and models. Maybe there planning on updating it later, but at this point something is fishy, and it doesn't look good for old Failbadon the armless

>realistic
>wh40k
pick one

But if you want to talk realism, then with a figure like that it means they have around 30% body fat on top of muscle. So yes, still fat. Meanwhile an older sister model would have been around 10% body fat on top of muscle. Since BFP between men and women looks different, Imperial Guard look like they would have anywhere between 10%-15%. A space marine would be like 5%

projecting

She looks nothing like you, user.

ha ha

Fucking every /40k/ general

>Haha 40k isnt fully realistic so let's make it even more retarted than it is
>Lets have SOB that look like a dumb pinup
>Lets have an abbadon model with a moustache thats big enout to carry a pistol and close combat weapon lol xD:D:D:D

Take your shit taste elsewhere.

>getting defensive instead of just ignoring me
Did I touch a nerve there user? Do you need to go to your safe space to recover?