CYOA

CYOA's are for fun times
The pastebin of 2016: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
The "last thread"-award goes to

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50460691/#50467229
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So then here it is, the update to Monster Hunter. It's basically Monster Hunter 2 now.

I'm still accepting feedback and will update it after some time of gathering opinions. No changelog since it's so much that has been changed. Some skills are experimental and the -20 tribute Persona option is missing right now.

Either way, enjoy.

Does anyone have any CYOA templates?

I'm terrible at formatting.

Blissy!

Enjoy and don't be afraid to let me know what you think! I personally think the elemental tree worked out really well. And I enjoy all the additions myself.

wrong

I love the new events! I also think that the new flavor text on the culling will lead to less people acting personally offended that it exists. I haven't looked at them much yet, but I really like the separation of elemental and magical.

There's a Art Genie Gallery template in Beri's Google Drive, at least.

Like the separation of Magical and Elemental, and the new seasons. Highly disappointed the cost to be Exempt is still as high as it is, but oh well.

actual real thread:

>

>only fire and water elements
>no more lightning

Lightning is there, as an upgrade to Fire

actual-ly kill yourself

The elemental split makes me unhappy. Not only does it make me feel weaker as a mage, but you got rid of the cold spells

Was the goal to nerf spellcasters hard or something? I notice that one of the first elemental abilities makes magic scale off of strength, and gives you a stat boost. It's now more effective to be a warrior and go all in with strength. Intelligence doesn't seem like a good stat anymore because barely anything scales with or relies on it, and the magical class is the worst set of skills, and now Sorcerer is the weakest class because of this.

>Lightning is an upgrade to fire
Fug, that's what I get for not reading more carefully.

>you can have both water and lightning
Underwater water+lightning build is go.

>Noble
>+3 STR

>Physical: Tempered, Willpower, Enhanced; Toughness; Martial arts, Athletics (6)
>Magical: Catalysts, Arcane; Finesse (9)
>Spiritual: One with nature; Bloodlust (11)
>Weaponry: Bladed arms, Ancient Weapon, Stamina; Enchantment; Ancient armor (16)
>Elemental: Primal power, Affinity (fire); Adaptation, Infusion (20)

>STR: 1 +1 +1 +1 +3 (7)
>DEF: 2 +1 +1 +1 +1 (6)
>AGI: 3 +1 (4)
>INT: 2 +2 +1 (5)
>SKL: 4 +1 +1 +2 +1 (9)
A bit low strength and a bit too high intelligence given I only want to use magic to enchant my weaponry and armor.

>Plains (15 T)
>Mountains + Deep (55 T)

>Persona: Physiology (foxgirl), Gender, Beauty, Exempt (10 T)
>Inn (0 T)
I don't like having to Tribute left over, but I also want someplace to sleep. And I don't fancy the Culling.

I did that the first time MH was posted.

Post your idea of what you want and I can probably whip something nice-ish looking up for you.

Physical > Elemental > Ethereal > Spiritual > Weaponry > Magical desu

You'd think there'd be a package deal for everything on the left side of the persona changes given they all boil down to "Reshape your body" ESPECIALLY if physiology is purely cosmetic anyways.

Just have a 10 point "makeover" option or some shit.

Nah, they need to bleed points so it's harder to take Exempt without gimping yourself in other resources.

>Warrior

Stat Bonus: Strength +1, Skill +2

Strength: 9
Defense: 6
Agility: 5
Intelligence: 2
Skill: 7

>Physical
T1: Martial Arts
T2: Athletics
T3: Enhanced

>Spiritual
T1: One with Nature
T2: Monster Within, Bindings, Soul Spirit

>Weaponry
T1: Blunt Arms
T2: Ancient Weapon, Overcharge
T3: Stamina, Ancient Armor

>Elemental
T1: Primal Power, Adaptation
T2: Affinity (Water), Infusion
T3: Propulsion, Energy Sense, Enhance

>Ethereal
T1: Indomitable

Here's a quick build in the same vein as my old one. I don't like giving up Blink, but the other magical stuff just isn't useful for me. I don't have time to go into detail right now, but here's my old build to give an idea of what I'm going for.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50460691/#50467229

A valid complaint. Perhaps Primal Power could severely limit the range and AoE of your magic?

Excellent, glad you enjoyed it.

Tried to make the Culling blow as soft as possible. Thanks for the compliments.

That's the trade-off of being more specific. But cold spells are still in there. Just get Water Affinity and Enhance it to Frost. You can still get Combine to combine the Frost element with other spells.

However I feel as that the changes aren't nerfs since spellcasters have more options now. Just because elemental magic can also be modified by strength (and it costs a skill that mages don't have to spend) only gives melee and weapon builds something as well. Intelligence still scales with Arcane, Elemental and Ethereal.

But let me know what skills are bad and what I can do to help. Most additions were to magic builds in the hopes of buffing them, honestly. Magical is still a good counter to Elemental, and great to synergize with.

But in a way I understand that you might feel that way since physical is also getting a slice of elemental magic.

Wait I should have five Tribute left over.

Hi Biss, like the new elemental tree, I changed muh build for it

What do you think of my one-shot-or-die build:

STR 7 (+5 with Overdrive)
DEF 3
AGI 7 (+5 with Overdrive)
INT 3
SKI 6
TRI +100

Class: Hunter
Blessing: +1 Skill Point

Skills:
>Physical
[T1] Martial Arts
[T2] Flurry
[T2] Athletics
[T3] Enhanced
[T4] Overdrive

>Magical
[T1] Finesse
[T2] Arcane
[T3] Blink

>Weaponry
[T1] Bladed Arms
[T2] Ancient Weapon
[T2] Overcharge

>Elemental
[T1] Primal Power
[T2] Affinity
[T3] Propulsion
[T4] Rekindle

>Ethereal
[T1] Indomitable
[T2] Unleash

Bounties:
Tiger
Behemoth
Strange

Persona:
Vacation (-10)

Resources:
Forge (-10)
Library (-10)
Market (-10)
Healing (-5)
Training (-5)
Scavenging (-5)
Diner (-5)
Bar (-5)
Club (-5)
Gambling (-5)
Underground (-5)
Low Accommodation (-20)

Would it be possible to center my core fighting tactic around Overdrive -> Rekindle -> Overdrive (Unleash) for a prolonged fuck-shit-up moment?

I'd post the lore but I kinda wrote too much and was drunk when I did this.

>spellcasters have more options now.
What options? Just go Warrior, take Primal Power. Bam, you can use all Elemental and Magical skills as well as mages at a base, with the addition of being good at Physical skills, PLUS it's easier to get stat poosts for Strength. Warriors do everything better than Sorcerers.

>Intelligence still scales with Arcane, Elemental, and Ethereal
So does Strength, in addition to Physical.

And the magical class is bad because all it has is utility. Sensory boosts, some barriers, and one thing that's good in Warp.

'Tried to make the Culling blow as soft as possible'

Legit curious. Exempt still costs the same amount of tribute, and anything is still allowed within the Culling. How did you 'soften' the blow? I get you removed the line about encouraging hunters to indulge their darker passions, but the people who wanted to rape-fuck-murder are still going to do so.

Thanks Bliss! Elemental school has very different feel. Not a bad thing at all, but I am going more Arcane/Ethereal this time.

Class
>Sorceress
Attributes
>Str +++
>Def +++++
>Agi ++++ (+++)
>Int ++++++++++ (+++)
>Ski ++++
Blessing
>+1 Skill Point

Skills
Magical
>Catalysts
>Finesse
>Arcane
>Combine
>Barriers
Spiritual
>One With Nature
>Poisons
>Bloodlust
>Bindings
>Soul Spirit
Ethereal
>Indomitable
>Recall
>Pocketing
>Blessed
>Unleash
>Healing
>Wings

Monsters
>Arachnid 20
>Wolf 40
>Cerberus 70

Persona
>Age 5 (22yo)
>Beauty 10
Resources
>Library 20
>Alchemy 30
>Training 35
>Scavenging 40
>Map 45
>Bounty 50
>Low 70

Adventure with group more than alone. I can use Healing, Barriers, and Bindings to help the party. For fighting I mostly spam arcane bolt type stuff from the air.

What does choosing a monster soul do?

wait shit

am i a hunter or a warrior i forgot, let me recalculate

Under each monster is a description of an ability, the monster soul gives you that ability. Such as Dragon and the Dragon Scales.

Remember to ignore all Angel builds

Oh yeah, I'm a Warrior, not a Hunter.

And I calc'd my stats wrong so here they are:

Class: Warrior
STR 7 (+5 with Overdrive)
DEF 3
AGI 8 (+5 with Overdrive)
INT 3
SKI 6
TRI +100

Never. I want my pocket healer.

Why?

Was getting bored of Ordion's garbage, thanks Bliss.

Gonna have to agree with this user, Sorcerors are shit now.

Thanks

It gives me a wolf girl waifu as well? Hot dog

Any reason not to pick it?

>A valid complaint. Perhaps Primal Power could severely limit the range and AoE of your magic?
I'll keep it in mind about adjusting Primal Power.

You can only use Primal Power for Elemental Magic. Not Magical (Arcane) or Ethereal either.

>And the magical class is bad because all it has is utility
Because offensive spells are covered and modified by INT. But Physical get the same skills of just adding utility?

>I get you removed the line about encouraging hunters to indulge their darker passions, but the people who wanted to rape-fuck-murder are still going to do so.
Then that's on the people itself. It's no longer encouraged or stated. Exempt isn't a way to soften the Culling blow, it's a way to remove it.

What do you think of the balancing I tried to do? You can't Unleash Overdrive but you can Rekindle your Overdrive negative effects.

Thank you too for your build.

If you have Monster Within you can use the souls of monsters to do special abilities (in the Spiritual tree and page 2).

I think Ordion has potential but he needs to seperate himself from the video game mindset. By combining his effort he can easily make something great if he pools all his good ideas together.

I'm still going to update it but noted. Suggest me things in order to balance it.

>What do you think of the balancing I tried to do?
is this a rhetorical question

i can't think right now

Oh thank you user, just space for a title and a 2x10 column of boxes with ample space for text, like pic related

if you use photoshop

i got stuff on my mega drive

>You can only use Primal Power for Elemental Magic. Not Magical (Arcane) or Ethereal either.
It doesn't say that in the CYOA.

Even the it's still pretty shitty for Sorcerers, because as I said, Magical skills aren't any good. Ethereal is fine, but frankly? I never got the vibe that it was especially geared towards Sorcerers. Most of its skills seem to suit melee warriors best, with the things that'd benefit the sorcerer being generally applicable to everyone.

>doesn't say the width or height of the boxes
Oh fer heck's sake...

Primal Power says 'Elemental Magic now uses Strength' where doe sit say you can now use strength for Magical and Ethereal. Or does 'Elemental Magic' encompass ALL non-physical skills?

the .psd for this exact cyoa is there my friend

an older version but exact same formatting

I guess my build didn't change much with the new update.

Class: Noble
Bless: +1 INT/+2 SPD

Physical:
Toughness (+1 DEF)

Magical:
Catalysts (+1 SKL)
Arcane (+1 INT)
Detect Magic

Spiritual:
One With Nature (+1 DEF)/Poison (+1 DEF)
Monster Wihin/Bindings (+1 INT)
Killer Instinct

Weaponry:
Marksmanship (+1 SPD)
Ancient Weapon (+1 SKL)/Enchantment (+1 INT)
All-Seeing Eyes/Ancient Armor (+1 DEF)
Skull Weaponry

Ethereal:
Recall (+1 INT)/Pocketing (+1 SPD)
Unleash (+1 SKL)

Stats:
STR: 1
DEF: 6
SPD: 7
INT: 7
SKL: 7

Hunting License:
Underground Caves (Threat 3/+45 T)
Underground Desert (Threat 4/+60 T)

Persona:
[090 T]Visitor

Resources:
[050 T]Forge/Library/Alchemy/Market
[035 T]Healing/Training/Scavenging
[020 T]Campsite/Map/Teleport

Write up to follow.

>offensive spells are covered and modified by INT
Bliss, you put all the offensive spells under Elemental. Thus strength boosts them too if you take Primal Power.

I'll never stop thinking Nobles are shitty because of MAD and Weaponry being dull and bad, but I do agree with everyone else that Sorcerers are worse now.

Oh sorry user, i don't know. Use whatever width or height you want.

Will heal and be cute for food. I can also make poisons and potions at the Alchemy when we visit town, which I can sell for a small sum or just share for free with friends.

Why people get so upset about culling!? Just make friends!

Your friends will rape you.

I want you to fuck off.

You don't want any more tribute to get some resources? Pretty sure you can transform those plains into something better for easy points. But great that you took more of those new skills.

go home sda you're drunk.

Yeah, elemental only. Says so in the Primal Power description.

3 forms of magic: Arcane (Magical) Elemental (Fire/Water) and Ethereal (Light/Dark).

It's hard to specifically target sorcerer utility because magic is such a vast concept and has such a wide variety of uses. Not to mention magic doesn't have a real world comparison so it's extra hard to come up with additional skills for it.

That said though I'm all ears about any changes you want to see if you would just tell me what they are. Right now your complaint is heard but you're these complaints are as unhelpful as it can get.

Ah, well Arcane has offensive spells but it's all unspecified and put into the Arcane skill. But I agree that maybe some offensive spells should be specified. Just tell me what.

I'm willing to accept that Sorcerers are biting the dust right now. I am willing to change that if anyone can read this and just tell me how, HELLO IS THIS THING ON?

Teleported to random spots on an island. No guarantee that the only people relatively close to you aren't fuck-rape-murderers.

If you say, well, just avoid those people. How will I know they aren't just patient rape-fuck-murderers so that when I'm talking to them, they stab me through the face when I'm close.

I'm not 'upset' by the culling. I just don't want to be a part of it, and find the cost to be exempt from it absurd. I have made a suggestion before that another cost would be forced to take another at least threat three Bounty or Licence that doesn't give Tribute Points.

Not encouraging is HUGE. I'm actually very happy with this change and I never took exempt. Now you can actually rely on people to act like people with all the risks and benefits that includes. Means you can actually bring friends and even just loose acquaintances with you instead of necessitating almost complete isolation.

>Tell me how
Well, we're thinking that since YOU are a CYOA maker and its YOUR CYOA you'd want to do things the way you like and were creative enough to figure out solutions on your own.

If you can't? My suggestions. Give Magical better skills. Honestly, all of them need a boost. They need attacks, they need better/less redundant utility, they need skills that make up for them being slow/weak. The whole tree needs to improve.

Warrior is the best class bar none so I think removing Primal Power is optimal, but I'm doubting that'll happen.

>Pretty sure you can transform those plains into something better for easy points.
Yeah, I thought about taking Plains + Ancient.
I don't want to add elements to my hunting grounds. I think I should be able to handle Threat 2 + 3.
Might change my build slightly now.

Does the absorbance perk from the Fox, with both monster within and primal power, act as a reserve tank for stamina instead of magic power?

>It's hard to specifically target sorcerer utility because magic is such a vast concept
If you mean for Ethereal, just take note how Indomitable, Recall, Blessed, Unleashed, Premonition, Psychic, and Healing are equally good for every class with no indication they need or get a boost from Intelligence. Then Pocketing is good for everyone EXCEPT Sorcerers since they don't rely on weapons. Then Cloaking works best for Hunters since they're the sneakier fighters. Then Wings is best for Warrior because of its utility in up close and personal combat, though it's also useful for Hunters and Nobles. Finally, only Angelic and Demonic are good mainly for Sorcerers, and they require heavy, heavy investment. So it doesn't seem like an Intelligence tree.

>fuck-rape-murderers
> they stab me through the face when I'm close
Oh look, it's gonna be one of *those* threads.

From the shit thread.

>Arcane has offensive spells
Nobody knows what Arcane does right now. I just assumed that the other spells under the Magical label were all the Arcane spells in existence.

>Just tell me what.
Go read a DnD sourcebook.

I think Primal Power just makes Sorcerers obsolete in almost every regard. It appears that Elemental skills all around are more useful and appealing than Magical.

I'd suggest either changing up Primal Power or buffing the Magical tree. It's meant to be the tree that appeals most to Sorcerers so I think there should be more incentive to invest in it.

No earth magic?

I've always wondered what impact your attribute levels have. Would it be worth forgoing a conventional build in favor of scaling a particular attribute to sky-high levels?

Quick note I forgot to purchase bar, so I actually have 15 leftover tribute regardless my gameplan remains the same.

Trace out where the town's sewer system/underground cave network is and set up a campsite somewhere comfortable preferably near a fresh water source, the first season will be spent mapping out the entirety of the sewer system, finding out where the drain pipes start from and lead to, killing level 3 threat and lower monsters with my arcane enchanted gun and getting trained and healed when necessary.

Once I have established a safe perimeter, its time to set up my piss bomb making workshop. Buy the necessary equipment from the alchemy shop and large cauldrons from the market. Reagents remain the same, nitric acid/aqua fortis, mercury/quicksilver. ethanol/rectified spirits from the bar and aluminum shavings and get to work.

My daily routine will probably be to place the large cauldrons underneath the drain pipes from men washroom urinals, let the cauldrons collect the piss as I go about hunting to meet my quota, at around the evening when the cauldrons are full, start boiling the piss down, study at the library researching ways to extract and store monster souls in arcane binding traps and do a little hunting on the side, at night filter the boiling piss through a hopper lined fine linen cloth, let the filtered piss cool and slowly pour in nitric acid, urea nitrate will precipitate out as yellowish/whitish crystals because its not very soluble in water solutions wash the crystals with cold water and filter again, collecting and storing the crystals away. Once every week I make a trip to the town to buy more reagents and supplies.

Continued

Come on user, don't you want to be worse at fighting than the warriors, slower than the hunters, dumber than the sorcerers, and only good at having a fancy weapon that shoots a laser (that you can't even hurt anyone with because you're so weak and slow)?

>raping your friend
>raping someone who can heal you and do other useful things for you
>raping someone who can teleport away

No

Have a plan to meet friends, hide, run away. I plan to be excellent to everyone, so even people who aren't my friends are friendly acquaintances. If worse comes to worse, I will hide out in cave protected by barriers, traps, and poisons. One With Nature would help me stay hidden.

How are sorcerers obsolete? I made magic build with no elemental.

Nobody thinks you're good at anything, Angel. Magical is shitty, you can make a barrier. Good for you. All the Ethereal skills you took? See for my analysis. Otherwise you took mostly Spiritual, which is for Hunters.

Pls don't bully the nobles. You forgot our fancy clothes.

>not mindbreaking your healslut so she puts you before her own life
It's pretty obvious you don't know how to be a healslut.

'Oh Look, it's gonna be one of *those* threads'

A thread discussing Monster Hunter. Probably.

I agree, with elemental magic being the most damage dealing magic and having primal power it makes sorcerers and non-muscle wizards gimped. Maybe if there was a magic equivalent of primal power perhaps, like having magic weaponry that ran on INT. Or giving Arcane, ethereal and/ or spiritual Something besides utility

>I am willing to change that if anyone can read this and just tell me how,

Remove Primal Power.

A couple a seasons in, start making mercury fulminate to act as my explosive primer, dissolve mercury in nitric acid and slowly pour in ethanol, do this in the open air with a lot of ventilation if possible but the poison skill would mitigate a lot of the harmful effects of the toxic fumes, let the reaction cool down and wash with water, mercury fulminate will precipitate out as pinkish crystals, filter, extract and store wet in water.

In the season leading up to the culling is when I start manufacturing my bombs, the visitor perk is going to be extremely useful in this regard, I can pop into a public library, access the internet and memorize the public domain and free publications on improvised explosive devises and explosively formed penetrators, thanks to recall and relatively good int I should be able to memorize and write all the information with constant back and forth trips.

Head to the blacksmith and use whatever tributes I have collected to commission containers, bowls and brass caps to be made. The basic pipe bomb will be filled with a 4:1 mixture of urea nitrate to aluminum shavings, sealed with candle/bee wax with a brass percussion cap filled with mercury fulminate affixed inside each bomb through a narrow tube with a spring loaded striker pin held in place by a firing pin needled above the primer. I can rig up trip wire landmines or throw them like grenades or set them off manually with my gun.

EFP traps are just going to be metal drums filled with the urea nitrate and aluminum explosive mixture packed in and sealed with a inverted copper bowl with the same mercury fulminate primer and detonating mechanism.

Hopefully by the time the culling has started I'd have a few monster souls captured alongside a wurm soul for digging out tunnels and defensive perimeters and enough explosives to last until the culling is finished.

>and/ or spiritual
Spiritual is for Hunters, not Sorcerers. I agree with you otherwise.

Hunters aren't as good as Warriors, sure, but they're better than Nobles and Sorcerers at least.

>just take note how Indomitable, Recall, Blessed, Unleashed, Premonition, Psychic, and Healing are equally good for every class with no indication they need or get a boost from Intelligence

With higher intelligence Indomitable could give much stronger mental protection, Blessed could be a much stronger aura giving great inspiration to the party or causing great terror to enemies, and Healing could be upgraded from light healing to super fast healing that recovers people from the brink of death. As a Sorceress who makes potions and poisons to use and sell and also has lots of wands and staves for different reasons, Pocketing is good. Wings are best for magical attacks from the air, not up close fighting. And combine is good since now I can use arcane bolts that damage enemies and heal friends from the air.

I'm pretty sure with my super high intelligence rating I can heal way better than most people and make strong magic potions, and my arcane bolts are actually powerful even though normal ones probably aren't that strong.

>It's pretty obvious you don't know how to be a healslut.

That's because I'm a healheroine.

>With higher intelligence
1. No indication of Ethereal scaling on Intelligence is in the CYOA. That's one of the complaints.

2. No indication of HOW those skills scale with Intelligence or how well, so everything you say is unofficial speculation only.

>Wings are best for magical attacks from the air, not up close fighting
Then why do they let you make a shield and attack with them? How are you attacking from range with wings?

Maybe make primal power a tier 4 3-cost skill? IDK, I don't really care but some people seem to be salty

Primal Power would still be the best investment of points, though. The skill itself is a problem.

Because I don't need that much INT and Bliss wasn't me to take more Tribute
>Warrior
>+3 skill points; +2 AGI, +1 STR

>Physical: Tempered, Willpower, Enhanced; Toughness; Athletics (5)
>Magical: None
>Spiritual: Bloodlust (6)
>Weaponry: Bladed arms, Ancient weapon, Stamina; Enchantment; Ancient armor, Ancient Will (14)
Holy heck, you boosted that to +5 SKL. Shushu's are OP!
>Elemental: Primal power; Affinity (fire); Adaptation (17)
>Ethereal: Indomitable, Blessed; Unleash (20)
I'm a sucker for being able to instantly summon weapons; Unleash should make me able to instantly use Enchant+Affinty to light up my blade

>STR: 4 +1 +1 +1 +1 (9)
>DEF: 3 +1 +1 +1 (6)
>AGI: 2 +1 +3 (5)
>INT: 1 +1 (2)
>SKL: 2 +1 +1 +5 +1 +1 (11)

>Plains + Ancient (3 Threat, +35 Tribute)
>Forest + Deep (2 Threat, +25 Tribute)
I'm designed for brute force and little strategy, so I think Forest would be much better than Mountains. That leaves me with
>60 Tribute

>Physiology (foxgirl), Gender, Beauty (45 T)
>Exempt (20 T)
>Inn (10 T)
>Training (5 T)
I have zero experience with this place, combat in general and so on. I could use a kind hand to guide me at first.
It also helps me find some kind people who might want to hunt with me.
I'd like the Forge, since I rely so heavily on my weapon, but I need at the very least 5 leftover T to feel safe.

>In an imaginary choice game where my power is determined by my own pretending, I can't even pretend one class isn't shit because I assume that the stat that class needs doesn't help it at all
d'okay

>No indication of Ethereal scaling on Intelligence

Ethereal skills are magical. Why wouldn't they be affected by Int? Elemental stuff has it's own tree and is still affected by Int as long as you don't take Primal Power.

>No indication of HOW those skills scale with Intelligence or how well, so everything you say is unofficial speculation only.

So it says clearly how physical stuff scales with Strength?

>Then why do they let you make a shield and attack with them?

Shields are useful for protection and ranged attacks. I imagine attacking with them would be like swooping down on enemies and coming right back up in the air. Doing that and shooting spells at the same time would still be better.

>How are you attacking from range with wings?

With magic.

Reposting from last thread.

What the fuck are you even talking about, you moron?

I should have saved these with better names, think this is the right order.

Privates:
Vagina (95)

Body:
Butt: Bubble, Gets Wet (90).
Breasts: E, Permanent Lactation (85), Super Sensitive (80)
Extras: None
Upgrades: Erogenous Mouth (75)

Magic:
Fly (60), Locate (35), Invulnerability (-25), Lightning bolt (-35)

Friends:
Anonymous (-55)

World: CYOA (-75)

Drawbacks: Perfect Submission (0)

I hope you please take the time to dominate my tight pussy at least 3 times a day, otherwise I will die of horniness. (If this does happen, everybody will know and you will get the blame for it.)

One of the things I kinda wonder about with MH is how the danger rating lines up to the stats. I mean, I look at that and I'm like, okay, three skulls, how does that actually relate to your combat capability? At what point are you still going to be able to handle that relatively easily? How strong do you have to be? If you decide to spread out your stats for flexibility rather than hyperfocusing, can you still take 3-skull stuff and have some reasonable expectation of survival?

I feel like a lot of the skills do similar things, but have very different themes and approach the same end effect from a different direction. Every left column Tier 2 is a straight powerup and necessary for the Tier 4s, and every central column Tier 3 is a sensory upgrade, as example. And because they approach the same idea from a different direction, I think actual use in the field would be pretty different, despite the abilities addressing the same problem. I think this is kinda neat.

Primal Power is a pretty good argument for saying spellcasters are getting nerfed though. Feels like the magical route really does get shoehorned into support roles. Easier ways to get stat upgrades and some way to have some offensive punch rather than just support abilities without elemental magic might help. It might be a flavor issue, really. Or, alternately, something not unlike primal power for sorcs that ties to weapon use could help. It'd make homing that much better also.

It's insanely hard to come up with stuff. Beri helped me but honestly it's the options are very limited right now. That is why I'm asking YOU or anyone else. I am just one person who already came up with 80+ abilities and skills and I tried really hard to come up with new and balanced additions over the past weeks, honestly. I'm burned up.

Perhaps if I made Primal Power is a T4 ability then maybe it's something more balanced.

Probably Primal Power to be changed to a Tier 4 ability hoping that would tip the scales a bit more in favor of sorcerers.

Yeah maybe I can add something like that.

T'is me.