SELL SELL SELL AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

youtu.be/iOe9U77YxzQ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM FUCKING DONE GOD DAMN IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

man this makes me so angry and sad

HHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>freaking out over $200

he gonna be popping bottles n driving a lambo with his .01 boiiiii

Why?

Somebody has to buy the top user, that's how life works. We'll be seeing some real life pink wojaks soon

Noooooooooioooooiuii

ITS OGRE BOIS DIS BUBBLE BOUT TO POP

at this point, bitcoin is the choice of a dumb normie nigger, ether is a choice of autistic high iq white man

Take their money quietly and get out. Let them deal with the rest and nobody will be the wiser. That's all we can do, user.

You guys realize that if Bitcoin goes just another 290x, its market cap equals the sum of all the money in the entire world, right?

So
>Going to become a millionaire
Is literally impossible if he isn't already putting in at least like $20,000 and that extremely strange, fringe scenario happens.

Pretty much how I lost 10k

Joycon Boyz we in the building

>niggers will go all in on shitcoins
>10% of them will make gains you can only dream of
how does this make you feel, /bizpol/?

If they want to take on more risk then me and their investments work out, good for them. I will respect people who have the balls to take on more risk and have it come through for them. I'm comfortable with my own risks.

>$200

what if by the time it made 290x there is already more wealth in the world due to higher population? the ponzi never ends this way. but yeah, not much left to grow.

Yeah it doesn't mean the market cap can't go over the total money in the world. That's fine, market caps are completely unbounded in theory.

It's just that these people thinking they're going to turn $200 into $1,000,000 are idiots. He'll be extremely lucky if he gets 5x and cashes $1000 out of that.

It's fake overreaction. If the streamers don't do this their channel dies instantly

Ehhh t-thanks?

great, they will all spend on bling and shieeeet and be on welfare two months later.

just realized he is mentioning lambos

I get that this is an overreaction, and haha i'm so funny I'm reacting to a 1% change.

But fuck I fucking hate niggers so much.

How is this nigger able to afford a PC?
He obviously doesn't work.

this
webcam whores do the same shit

>implying Veeky Forums isn't flooded with pink wojacks when bitcoin drops 2%

This guy has more money in crypto than 50% of biz. Don't pretend it to be otherwise, you know that it's true.

>"ayo, hol up, i turnt 1.5k into mofuggin 15k yall, lemme tel u bout lambos an sheeit"
really dropkicked my murphies

tyrone goes all in and makes gains, while the virgin NEET /pol/tard white supremacist loses it all. this is true social justice right here.

$200 is peanuts, but it's more gains for us. Every little bit makes this market move up.

>implying that most people didn't have a similar reaction to our first crypto
>"well it seems neat I wonder what'll happen if I just drop a couple 100 in"
>goes up 10%
>"i'm buying 9 lambos for each of my pets
>goes down 2%
>instantly pink wojack

>unironically this

>tfw 90% of my net worth in cryptos
>still hoping BTC will crash and burn just so I can watch normies weep as their life savings evaporate

are you me?

lmao I fucking laughed.

Damn user you're fucking ruthless holy shit!

this nigger is making thousands of dollars from donations every time he streams, if you see his highlights people donate 100$ dollars, so i don't think he can't afford a lambo