>all consonants
>traded on Bittrex
>below $0.5
>not mooned yet during last days of madness

I already said enough.

POT definitely POT

He said consonants you dumb faggot

> traded on Bittrex

no its not. he's already said his next pick won't be on Bittrex for once, its on Binance. And its CND.

it's DGB you faygits

ZRX

Is it nxt ?

Oh god lets not start this again...

Mmmm probably 0x

But... you can't divide by 0... it makes infinity.

Oh shit. Its going infinity X! its gonna blow!

0x is also on a bullish trend
will try it with some pocket money just in case

Mana. My GF works at Nintendo.

FUCK, not this shit again.

>Stop loss: None

RCN

he was in South America

It's definitely RCN
major news release on the 18th from the devs and then teeka's report on the 19th

RCN will 10x next week

XLM you idiots

RCN, faggots. You have been told already

If it was RCN there should be a minor pump already no ?

I've got that feel aswell, it's a better pr version of XRP, probably on coinbase before that aswell

Also nice little pump yesterday from someone accumulating.

yesterday was the minor pump. it went from 800sats to 1000sats and then dropped like everything else.

its fucking RCN

he already shilled XLM

also RCN has not MOOOONED yet

it's so obvious it's RCN

Yeah I know he already shilled XLM a lot so it's not that. Everyone with a brain know it.
RCN probability is quite high : it's not a bad coin (backed companie blablabla) it's on binance AND bittrex, below 0.5cents, not mooned too hard already
Could be it

It's RCN, please.

People on here don't understand investing in tech with great use cases and partnerships. They're all out to get rich quick on the swingset, but the big ships are going to sail without them.

ahhhhh sheeeit. that street shitting goblin is finally talking aboot CINDICATOR?!

PBC subscriber here, they said they wouldn't be giving out anymore hints and the site doesn't say anything. This is just someone trying to get you to buy their bags

BAT

I really doubt that there are RCN bags here, coin hasn't mooned but already x2 from ICO and USD price is stable.

This guy is right. He talked about cindicators future like I swear he sits on inside information.

Cindicator will moon

the only raisin i'm still holding cindicator since october is because of how determined the devs are to get me to sell. i see where this is going.

Hly shit this might be CND.
There is a little bump.
And it's a legit coin too.
Fuck I'm hesitating

Not to still hard here but look at how the developers have always delivered on time, they are pumping out code like there's no tomorrow. Released new Android and iOS app today.

Their PR might be mediocre but their tech is actually really useful, unlike all the shitcoins on Veeky Forums

Shill hard*

The rumor will be enough to pump it and make the hold wortwhile.

Are the hints in OP confirmed with real sources? I may drop my other bags temporarily if so. Please provide source Veeky Forumsraelis.

Were of the hints in OP confirmably true?

The two (good tech with use cases and getting rich quick) are not mutually exclusive. I often nail pums and then return back to good tech long term holds with even more than I started with. Bottom line is money, don't be a dummy!

Yes it's CND, obvious pump curently.
Also Teeka really liked Golem (he shilled GNT a lot before)
And in some ways CND has the same style of project.
Also devs are great and serious (not shillers, professionnals)
Yes it's CND, just bought some.

>ered on time, they are pumping out code like there's no tomorrow. Released new Android and iOS app today.
What did you mean by this?

It is none of those it is SALT. SALT was already the buy at $7 and he will make it the monthly pick so they make huge gains on it.

But CND isn't listed on Bittrex!

cindicator is in a sort of legal brown area because they don't want zog to consider their token a security. price speculation triggers them. they had a token sale, not an ico. it's a utility token, not a currency. they're taking listings slow but they're pushing out products fast. cindicator is going to be like subscribing to palm beach, with better more accurate forecasts/signals. by summer you'll be seeing rumors of cindicator recommendations, and you won't know because you can't afford to find out.

It's on Binance and it's TRX you dumb faggots

when is this pajeet pump and dump? today?

I easily see teeka shilling CND (more than RCN)
Can't be SALT he already shilled it a lot. Everyone know about SALT already. He will probably list SALT with a buy zone but that's all.
Definetely not salt.

IT WAS HMQ HAHAHA

CND obvious just check CMC, if you read previous PBC you know teeka loves CND project style.

WTF is this pump on HMQ ?

could it be NXS?

Source, other than it's enormous pump?

PBC is such bullshit

Huge pump from two hours fuck.

>all consonants

When is it being released? I'm hoping to use my SALT gains so I can get the infinity membership but I don't want to miss out on any quick pumps