Is this true?

Is this true?

>xrp has to represents 10 power 18 of dollars of transactions amount in case of they are successful. considering you have only 100 billions of xrps existing, even if they are not in 1:1 ratio, the value of xrp can reach several tens of dollars, maybe hundreds...and I dare to say : thousands

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday
sbigroup.co.jp/english/investors/disclosure/presentation/pdf/170629presentations.pdf
fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/
markets.businessinsider.com/currencies/news/ripple-hires-facebook-communications-manager-2017-12-1011580387
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Partially true. The main long run encouragement for the investors is simply that the banking Jews are behind it. If you play a banking game against a Jew you will lose, if you play with him, you will profit. Upside is you will have shitload of money in coins, the downside is you will need to pay for everything with those coins when they overthrow Swift. It will however take couple of years so this is one for the long run and shilling this for short term gains is retarded.

$223 in 2018

I hope user. My 60% is in xrp. Like one of us said. Lambo (I don't need that much) or homeless.

Laughable, but I hope you're right. For my own sake.

xrp is not ripplenet
how hard is it to grasp that?
ripple tech will be used not ripple coin
stop being retarded

same old fud that's been disproven over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...

how is it a fud?
do you honestly believe that bank money will be transfered through xrp?
are you retarded?

Do YOU honestly believe banks don't want to save 60% on remittance costs?

Have a look at pic related, jackass.

Source: asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday

Have a look at this too while you're at it because apparently Google is too complicated for you to use.

Source: sbigroup.co.jp/english/investors/disclosure/presentation/pdf/170629presentations.pdf

Maybe you need to stop talking when you don't know shit about shit.

Get the fuck up off this board and go buy bitbean faggot. It's obvious that you don't know how any of this works.

bump please explain

That being said, if you USELESS FUCKS would do 2 goddamn minutes of research you would find that banks are VERY interested in using XRP but they have to lay the framework first.

I'll bring it to the 3rd grade level for you: YOU HAVE TO BUILD ROADS BEFORE YOU CAN DRIVE CARS ON THEM.

Get it now, moron?

Why would a bank use ripple when it's price is so volatile and you could lose a lot of money converting it, transferring it over, and converting it to another currency? Surely you need stability of ANY cryptocurrency before it's even considered for adoption.

All snakeoil and smoke and mirrors at this point, you're all living on a prayer

You should go to the website and actually read what the company themselves has to say. Because you are wrong.

again, answered over and over and over and over.

>what is a market maker

Jesus Christ....

Well here goes the dumbest shit I've heard all day.

You apply that logic to all of the crypto market and then—oh nevermind, go invest in some more ethereum normie ico's you fucking retard.

I made good $ off xrp yesterday, what is going to moon on binance today? I put my winnings in fun

It already has banks on board and it's being marketed to banks to lower transaction fees. The blockchain is to be able to track them in seconds instead of searching a database. Go read the white paper.

There's also a 100 million dollar investment from venture capital investors in silicon valley going in by the end of this month.

Yeah go on then you spastics why the fuck wouldn't you just fuck the stupid currency off and use the technology? Do you honestly think you are going to be able to pay for items with 100 little shit fake that move by 10% per day?

You're deluded, why would anyone use these coins that actually solve NO problems? There is literal nothing these coins offer apart from some technology which i'm sure can be used on it's own

Jesus christ literally google it it's all on their website you retard

THE XRP PAYS FOR THE TRANSACTION OF FIAT YOU FUCKING TARD

BECAUSE THE CURRENCY SAVES 60% ON REMITTANCE COSTS YOU ILLITERATE FUCK. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT CAN YOU NOT READ 4 FUCKING POSTS BACK FROM YOUR BULLSHIT.

This board is overrun with fucking children I swear.

Looks like we have a Digimarine on our hands. Get the fuck off this board and read a fucking financial report for once in your life.

No one transaction only takes what? 8 seconds?
So the banks will only possess ripple for only 8 seconds.You can have all ripple flow 10800 times a day. So if ripple is worth 1 billion, you can have 10.8 trillion dollars worth of transactions with it.

That is if they actually use XRP

Why wouldn't you just use fiat to pay for the transaction of fiat and why do you think that you 'save 60x'. It's all numbers on a screen, no reason why you can't speed up traditional currencies

I'm not going to lie, I'm interested, but it feels like it's just trying to be too much like LINK

Didn't we tell you to read already? Oh that's right, you're in the "WEN LAMB0" crew amirite? You have to be spoon fed everything? Right?

Right. Another biztard

It might reach $10 but no more than that

Rookie numbers when you're dealing with corridors handling Trillions on the daily. Review the economy of scale and maybe you can see that this is barely a conservative estimate.

Nah I have no money in crypto just interested in how many of you think this a sustainable investment. In a few months the hype will be over and everyone will try withdraw their bullshit and the little system will implode.

What's the method of calculating of nonmineable cryptocurrency such as XRP? I mean that I can understand that principle for Bitcoin (N*X where "N" is the total amount of btc which were mined and "X" is a price for a single btc). But in the case of Ripple does that mean the same? I.e. are those 38 billion of XRP actually bought by traders or is it just an amount of simply realesed by XRP creators, but not yet bought?

>inb4 I should have listened to user a few months ago.

>inb4 how could I be such a massive faggot to myself and missed out.

>inb4 I think I'll buy a litecoin ATH, when moon?

is this a meme now?
3/10

the shilling for this coin is fucking annoying. we all know what happens when Veeky Forums is shilling a coin and you buy it. notice how they only shill it when it's close to ATH. disgusting shits removing money from desperate NEETs who are trying so hard to make it.

Do you know what a nostro account is?

Do you think banks want multiple nostro accounts for payments that take 3 days in multiple currencies?

Uh no. The uninformed retards are fucking annoying.

I've been shilling this since May when everyone got rich (if you weren't a stupid enough faggot not to buy in at the time)

Lay off the Bitcoin Cash and Basic Attention Token, and maybe, just maybe you can afford a cheap C-Class Benz to impress a subpar Stacy with.

Get it together user.

Do you think a bank wants to transfer money that could be worth 10% less or more in two hours? Yeah let me send you 10 trillion dollars, plus or minus 1 trillion. So fucking dumb. If this coin is to be successful is needs to be stable, i.e. not moon.

You're all autists so far detached from reality it's sad

XRP isn't anywhere near it's Satoshi ATH, the only metric that actually matters.

mad you missed literally every boat

WHAT
IS
A
MARKET
MAKER

JESUS. FUCKING. CHRIST. READ. THE. FUCKING. THREAD. YOU. IDIOT.

That doesn't change a thing fuckface. Is Ripple's business model to just cop inherent instability? "and we can see with this graph here that XRP is worth between 0.9 and 1.1 USD". Everyone wants to trade with a company that has the potential to fluctuate 40% in a day. When has this ever worked out in history you edgy little cunt?

>xrp is not ripplenet
Correct.

>how hard is it to grasp that?
Some people confuse the two.

>ripple tech will be used not ripple coin
Hmm. Tend to disagree there. XRP cuts the transfer costs. When you transfer $5, it's not noticeable, but when nostro accounts hold $ 5tn per day, globally, using XRP makes the big boys up think.

>stop being retarded
Should go without saying, but there was a saying about eating from the tree of knowledge.

Jesus christ lad. The banks don't pay each other in xrp, the xrp is just the fuel that pays for the use of the ripple network

what's the market cap of gold divided by the circulating supply of xrp

Ok so why wouldn't it be in the bank's best interests to keep the price of Ripple low? Why would you invest in something that's whole use relies on it being worth little

This user knows what he is talking about. XRP and XLM are long game coins.

You’re welcome.

I have 115 XRP, will I miss out if I don't buy more?

yes

115,000 in 3 years doesnt sound so bad

You must have this much XRP in order to be set for life in 2020, user.

how much time do I have left to acquire at least 500? I still have 50 € in Ethereum and 33 € in LTC - should I keep it?

When's the 'big' news come out? I'm going to buy when this coin sinks back down and sell it just before they announce their partnership with Paul's milk company

dont sell eth right now, wait for btc to dip

Protip: they won't. They never said they would. Using the XRP network costs about $100 a year at current XRP costs. The sheer retardation of idiots and normies that think some bank is going to go buy 12 gorillion XRP from an exchange... Just lol. Have fun with your fidget spinner, it's about high time to short once this shill starts up

next week faggot. It's sinking now. Easy shares

I'm expecting the adoption event to occur sometime mid-late 2018 out to 2019.

To guarantee you don't miss out, accumulate before end of spring 2018.

Never FOMO, lad. Ever.

okay thanks anons! Any other coins recommended?

why do normies love ripple? literally every normie who knows I've been in crypto for yrs always asks me if I own any ripple... hmmmm... good marketing? If this centralized pos beats other blockchains I may have to kms

OmiseGo. Scoop up enough so that you can stake when the wallet drops.

XLM, which competes with XRP and is partnered with IBM currently piloting in south pacific region banks. One of those two is going to have a massive win in the next two years. Screencap this.

fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/

Stupid question but can your buy Ripple directly yet or do you still have to buy Bitcoin and then buy Ripple on an exchange?

Guys what do I invest $1000 for quick gains till EOY

BTC and dump/tether before next difficulty adjustment. Re-enter ~5 days after difficulty adjustment. This is the most surefire bet. Play the difficulty.

>why do normies love ripple? literally every normie who knows I've been in crypto for yrs always asks me if I own any ripple
it's top 5 in market cap and under a dollar.

How bout BCH? ty for response

Indeed, it is a stupid question.

appreciated! I want to diversify more, but I've apparently been way too scared of altcoins until now

BCH is doing well because of the massive influx of normies congesting BTC. I don't like playing it though. Just hold if you have any and let is grow over the long run with BTC.

I don't know anything about business or investing or crypto, but my brother bought me 50 xrp which was worth $10 CAD then a few months ago, now it's like $20 I think. When I get my NEETbux I'm gonna buy another $40 worth at least, and maybe just keep buying a bit every month.

The Chinese are into it so I think it'll soar. But like I said I have no clue how this stuff works. Losing a little NEETbux isn't a big deal though and you can't win if you don't play. I might not make a million but maybe I could buy some cool stuff a few years from now or go on a vacation.

Wait you’re saying these guys goal is to overthrow swift??

Yes

If you're not dreaming of lambos with pit stains under your arms you're never gonna make it.

Fucking hell. I’m scooping up a few thousand and let it sit for a year or two.

Atta boy user

>Not off roading with a jeep

Faggot

I don't want a lambo, I would buy a milsurp light armoured vehicle and a bunch of guns if I became wealthy. I would get U.S. citizenship then buy a CNC mill then make a dozen fully automatic AR-15s. Then I'd breed with my Asian wife and make a dozen Elliot Rodgers.

If I fail, someone else here will hopefully succeed in doing the same thing.

I've got 550 for an 18 month hold.
I reckon it'll fetch me a lambo by then.

Only 8600... not gonna make it :(

You've had 3 fucking days to accumulate since the Japan/South Korea news.

Have you been living in a fucking cave?

most in this thread don't even understand the function of xrp. let them become pathetic bagholders

>VERY interested in using XRP but they have to lay the framework first.

Read the article.

>Japanese banks already have developed the systems needed to commercialize blockchain-based transfers. The cross-border trials are set to run through Jan. 31.

The framework is already in place.

buy xrp

Any links to the conference that is supposedly taking place right now?

Never bet against Jews. saw it in another thread, made sense. Buy 10,000 ripple now and thank me later.

People are even leaving fucking facebook to go work for ripple.

markets.businessinsider.com/currencies/news/ripple-hires-facebook-communications-manager-2017-12-1011580387

You honestly have to be retarded not buy xrp right now

Went a little crazy earlier this week and bought around $1,500 worth of each of the top 20 currencies by market cap (pic related is my XRP position).

I'm strongly considering holding for around a month and then cutting 20 - 50% of each (if they haven't performed) of these into some of the really obscure / low market cap currencies and then just walking away for a year.

Ripple is slightly different however, I can't put my finger on whether I should just be loading up on 100,000 of them.

suggested ripple wallets?

Go get rippex

>Trusting a team of huemonkeys

Any other?

Nano ledger S to protect you from yourself.