Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Want to be the rulers of a gigantic kingdom in the fey First World? Want to play a kitsune? Want to play a daoine sidhe foxgirl/foxboy, catgirl/catboy, doggirl/dogboy, or vanilla elfin cutie? Want some lewds? Then this is the game for you!
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65439/a-fluffy-fairy-tale

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest 1:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Xc-dvBYn1491dvF1ctGOgxt41xBaAto_WMno9dFiYEs/edit#
docs.google.com/document/d/1vHZu4JK6aVLU11mnlZNH7TjA1d70uYYXFEbEGagLcDo/edit
app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1803693/evil-game
app.roll20.net/join/1803693/cj7W9A
d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/conditions#TOC-Entangled
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45277570/#45280754
docs.google.com/document/d/1pBP7kQ14gCc-xTsjIdK7EJov38IpDZFG73anj6KyifI/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-cdrHiGd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least yo waited for page 7

kys

Alright, so what's a good build for a sex slave-turned-paladin? What about deities? Who should redeem this tainted flesh?

Please stop.

The fact that you're not even offering the other /pfg/ games shows that you're a shithead.

So what are the possibilities here?
1) You're too autistic to realize that people hate you.
2) You enjoy being a waste of oxygen.
3) You're false flagging, and too stupid to realize that you're the only one doing it.

Why include the sex slave? Why isn't she just a regular old slave? Oh that's right, it's because you're just stirring up shit.

Let's start with some basic questions.

Play a dashing romantic!
docs.google.com/document/d/1Xc-dvBYn1491dvF1ctGOgxt41xBaAto_WMno9dFiYEs/edit#

Or the weaker non-initiating version if you're boring.
docs.google.com/document/d/1vHZu4JK6aVLU11mnlZNH7TjA1d70uYYXFEbEGagLcDo/edit

You can't taint flesh with regular sex, you butt. She'd need to have been fucking literal fiends for that to be a relevant factor in her paladinship or deity-worship.

I don't think anyone realizes what's happening here. Multiple /pfg/'s, half with the kitsune bullshit, the other half without, and all slowly turn towards degeneracy. At this point this is Magical Realm General, or someone is trying to ram Pathfinder into the ground the same way Dungeon World and 3.5 Generals were.

...I am really surprised my homebrew is being referenced. Yay.

So quick question, if I was to entangle a PoW character, would that leave them unable to do maneuvers?

Ignore it and let it happen at this point. There's no use complaining about it, there's really nothing that can be done about it anymore. It's honestly come to the case of 'If you don't like it, then leave' because there is no sight of this ending any time soon. We'll have to find somewhere else to talk about Pathfinder.

Lewd evil game is still recruiting.

app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1803693/evil-game

There's on screen ERP if you're into that, check the chat logs if you want details.

So where are the stats for daoine sidhe anyway?

Who said I disapprove? I've been directing Fetish posters here to keep it all contained.

That's fucking bullshit and you know it. Just report them and discuss Pathfinder. You won't.

What's the edgiest combination of disciplines? Cursed Razor/Shattered Mirror/Black Seraph?

Girl

I'll review these. Thanks, user!

It's a figurative reference to the debauchery behind her. Not every deity employs such fallen souls.

They're so "balanced" that entangling them would do approximately fuck all to one.

Does entangling do anything to ranged combatants or anyone that doesn't need to move?

Please post more images like this.

>Lewd evil game is still recruiting.
That link doesn't work for anyone who isn't in the campaign already.

But I thought there was something in the rules that stated that doing something that impeded their movement made them lose their maneuvers? Or am I just losing my mind on that one?

Reports don't do anything though, mods are literally worthless.

fuck you man seriously, im tired of these horny pussy repellant faggots shitting up the place. Like seriously, a thread of about pathfinder shouldn't literally consist of permavirgin shit like HELP ME MAKE SEXSLAVE PALADIN. There really needs to be another thread on something like /d/ or /h/.

No. Take that shit here.

Whoops, have the real link.

app.roll20.net/join/1803693/cj7W9A

Remember, the ERP logs are in the chat logs.

>Just report them

There aren't any fucking mods on this board and you know it. Reporting does nothing, that's why I said to ignore it or move the fuck on.

Better you guys than the rest of the board.

dex penalty and keeping them unable to run away from melee who would force them to move or go to melee...

nah, they'll just use their balanced counters to take a move action as an immediate action to move out the way of any attack.

d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/conditions#TOC-Entangled

It reduces Dex by 4, attack rolls by 2, and forces a DC 15+Spell Level concentration check for casters.

-2 to attack rolls, -4 to dexterity, concentration checks.
Entangling doesn't prevent movement, just slows it, and you need to be prevented from moving entirely.
And then you use your counter to follow after them.

They're like roaches, whether you bomb the house or let the infestation destroy it they'll just migrate somewhere else. Like the rest of the board.

Next 5e thread you see will have some furry weeb shit for the OP image.

So it's pretty much the same as for normal melee combatants. If you're already close you're fine and you hit them with a stick you're fine, if you're ranged you're fine. I don't see what PoW has anything to do with it.

Didn't the devs say that entangled and grappled didn't stop maneuvers?

Why are you making such a big point of saying how available the ERP logs are?

If you can get it to hit, yes it would. Similarly, a grapple would be able to stop an initiator, and unlike a lot of other options, grappling isn't actually an attack roll, so most counters simply don't work against a grapple attempt. If they get caught-up, they can't initiate ANYTHING except for what their stance can provide, and they can't leave/change their stance.

turns out their "balanced stance" lets them do 2d6 damage for every threatened square you move in and out of.

Turns out your buddy's stance makes them not threaten any squares.

Turns out your buddy left because all he wanted to do was play fucking pathfinder and you did this to it

You can use maneuvers while grappled.

Tentacle rape is no deterrent for an initiator!

I thought initiating maneuvers basically takes the same "required amount of movement" as making an attack. So as a general guideline if it doesnt inhibit them from shooting a bow, it probably doesnt inhibit them from shooting a bow in a slightly more fancy manner.

Wasn't pathfinder not even existent in 2008? I thought it officially started away from 3.5 in 2009.

Stop bringing attention to it

No one cares anymore

It's how things are now

Give up

It doesn't matter

turns out your buddy can go fuck himself with a lava lamp

Nope, grappling doesn't prevent maneuvers. Though technically it doesn't prevent attacks either, provided they can be made with one hand.

Turns out he didn't because he enjoys Path of War.
He probably can, but he'd rather just play a Stalker.

>It doesn't matter

Furry poster detected

No fuck you, people do care and don't want this cancerous filth to fuck over this general and others.

We're the next meme/witch hunt target.
The user reposting them just wants to bully us a bit, I guess?

(Though, as crushingly embarrassing as it is to have those chat logs viewable, I do hope that we pull interesting people in!)
(user should probably also mention that the game is like past midnight America time which is what was the main obstacle to people applying)

>enjoys path of war
>not fucking himself with a lava lamp dildo over playing a BALANCEDstalker.

>Meltia jerks her head upwards, as if trying to throw Rina's hand off, but it's not strong enough for that, only an act of resistance. The force pushes her face right into her crotch, rubbing against her lower lips, and her breath tickling out against its surface. As she promised, she laps up whatever love juice she can and swallows it down, the look on her face now a different type of focus, wilder and entranced. She doesn't care so much for Rina's state, and will relentlessly keep going, her tongue not stopping even if she drives her into orgasm after orgasm and ignoring her screams.
Amateur hour ERP right here.

I'm reading the Systems and Use section and it says that, and I quote, "Also, if [you] are pinned or grappled, most of your maneuvers simply will not work until you are able to move freely."

Stalker (Vigilante) is god damn amazing, don't you give it shit.

this thread is literally amateur hour ERP.

See

See The devs went back on that.

Black Tentacles can eat dick.

>people do care and don't want this cancerous filth to fuck over this general and others.

And what are you going to do about it? Report them? That isn't going to do anything. Complaining about won't change anything either.

It's really rather pathetic. I could find better ERP in 15 minutes browsing F-List.

Aria needs more art.
Not even diamonds are this hard.

I mean, fuck, I LIKE kitsune, and this is making me fucking creeped out. Kitsuneposting is one thing, constantly rambling about your fucking rape fetish is another.

>that necklace
Well, obviously it was her that was behind this post.

What are the best classes for a gestalt build designed to be the ultimate dragonslayer? 3pp is allowewd!

Fuck that, initiators should have to put up with the same shit casters do. Including provoking AoOs for doing their weeb shit in a threatened space, and suffering from Armor Failure.

Daoine sidhe here.

docs.google.com/document/d/1pBP7kQ14gCc-xTsjIdK7EJov38IpDZFG73anj6KyifI/edit

Who's Aria?

Ranger||Stalker.

I like this a lot, Anons. Saving it for future reference, and I'll consider arguing with my DM about using it.

Character from webcomic thingy called The Crawling City or something along those lines.
Her best friend is an eldritch tentacle beastie that likes cereal.

Got a link for proof? The reason I'm asking is because I'm getting my info from pfsrd and it says what I quoted above. Besides, it makes sense from a logical perspective, if you're currently unable to move anywhere why would you be able to use a fancy maneuver, other than one that would get you out of that mess?

>There's literally one character submission for the fluffy tale game

#MakePathfinderGreatAgain

be just as cancerous by reminding them of what huge faggots they are.

This general is going to shit, doesn't mean I have to accept it quietly.

>I could be just as pathetic and think myself superior by doing the same shit somewhere else.

Initiator with Broken Blade|spherecasting dipper.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-cdrHiGd0

Pathfinder was never great.

Investigator (to get those delicious damage bonuses and buff-extracts) || Warlord to get +CHA to anything you want to do that isn't just stabbing, including avoiding dragonsbreath and dodging out of the way of claws.

F-List is a train wreck. The fact that even as bad as it is it's still better than /pfg/ speaks volumes. I'm still a degenerate, I'm just one with better taste.

Elric is a DSP dev.

>Applications open for two months especially after what happened with RotJR

There's absolutely no way they didn't do this on purpose. I'm sure this guy's a troll and will bail again.

Elric isn't a DSP dev. Elric is dead to us.

You know the worst part about this whole thing?

The saddest, most pathetic aspect of this whole situation we're in?

I'm fine with ERP. I'm okay with people describing fat knotted dicks or huge flared horse-cocks in this thread... But, I'm only fine with it if that is somehow related to the Golarion setting as a whole. Like, remember when we used to have intense discussions on Greta and the types of men she was into? Those were lore dumps, actual debates on the nature of Winter Wolves, and it just so happened to include detailed descriptions of how she'd prefer to be taken in bed, or what package her partner should have.

We don't get those discussions anymore. All we get is inane, "hurr durr my Tiefling's got a 12 inch horse cock" and that's the end of the conversation. I'm TIRED of it. I'm TIRED of lewdposting or cuteposting without substance. I want - no, I *need* some reason for it.

1. That art has absolutely no reason to be posted.
2. Every single dev has also gone on the record to state that new decisions and errata must be made and that the answers given on the GitP threads, the Paizo threads, and even here must be taken with a grain of salt due to there not being communication among the team as to the "proper" answer.

Where'd you go tomboy?

I guess I would say your taste is better simply for the fact that I can assume that's what F-List is for while it clearly isn't what this general should be for. There needs to be a place for these horny teens/adults to go.

I like anime too, not so crazy about the furry shit but hell if I don't like stuff like Sly Cooper or Bojack Horsememe. I would have nothing to complain about if literally every thing posted here wasn't some faggot trying to get you to beat off with him.

I disagree that it needs to be about Golarion - I want more GMs to be encouraged to make original settings.

But
>"hurr durr my Tiefling's got a 12 inch horse cock" and that's the end of the conversation.
Yeah that shit's pointless.

>The Crawling City
I thought that was the capital city of Gehenna.

>I'm sure this guy's a troll and will bail again.
Didn't he bail only like 2 days after the original game's listing went up, and that was only because he admitted he couldn't run the game?

What the fuck is that from? Is that a thing from back in 3.5? That looks terrifying.

>The saddest, most pathetic aspect of this whole situation we're in?

People like you deluding themselves into thinking any erp discussion here has any substance, merit or quality to it beyond the lewdposting or cuteposting memes "without substance" here. There's no difference at all between what you're talking about.

>I disagree that it needs to be about Golarion - I want more GMs to be encouraged to make original settings.

Well yeah, I want DMs to be making their own settings as much as you are, but you and I both know a DM coming into this thread to advertise how his Tieflings have H-cup tits and are built to accommodate literal horses is a little bit on the "get out you fucking pervert" side?

Yeah I don't know shit about Golarion, and given I just use the SRD (and buy 3pp

Why is it that if I bailed once (before anyone submitted character apps, I announced it too), it means I'll bail again?

Please no bully.

It's either an allusion, or a happy coincidence.

You seem upset, why don't you go to reddit instead?

Yep.
Well, admitting they couldn't run the game was the excuse they gave.

I'm feeling more like they never intended to in the first place.

I'm here, what's up?

Rationally, would tieflings be any more or less promiscuous than a human?

Please don't lump cuteposting in with lewdposting.

That's some serious Int/Cha MAD.

As far as I can tell he's only specifying strikes, which I suppose I can see where he's coming from, but anything else like ones that involve movement I would argue he makes no mention of.

how come you haven't submitted a character?