Tell me Veeky Forums, is it classy for a PC to drink tea?

Tell me Veeky Forums, is it classy for a PC to drink tea?

Depends on the kind of tea.
If you take sugar, you can take your shit and get the fuck out of my game.

Not always.

However its always class for a PC to drink brandy.

>Not having your PCs drink red wine.

You are all plebians and of low-birth.

Situational user, for example you never ever pair red wine with fish.

Do you take milk or lemon?

You and what army?

What if my PC is English and drinks two cups of breakfast tea on average an hour?

> relevant captcha

If it suits the overall character concept, sure.

No.

Coffee is a nigger drink.
Tea should be without sugar and taken lacking milk or liquor.

Lemon is acceptable to sweeten tea.

There's nothing wrong with coffee faggot.

>Eating beans an animal has shit
This is why you're not human.

That's not how coffee is made.

I'm not that user, but coffee beans really are the sterile, dried shit of a kind of monkey.

I don't think you understand what coffee is.

Don't they come from those cacao plants?

No, user, that's one very, very specific kind of coffee. Kopi luwak comes from coffee beans that a monkey eats and later shits out undigested. Normal coffee is straight from the tree to the roaster. You fucking retard. Do some research next time instead of repeating what your autistic friends tell you.

All of the different kinds? that seems incredibly unlikely, because coffee beans grow on trees, much like cacao beans
nope different plants.

I must have taken a neglegible handicap at character creation, because tea just tastes like hot water to me, no matter the flavor.

When I drink tea, I don't have it tongue-burning hot. I literally, not metaphorically, only taste the heat & nothing else.

It actually is how one particular type of coffee is acquired (Civet Coffee). Don't ask how I know this. Either way your standard beans have not been through digestive tract of another creature before.

No I realize that, there's no fucking way it'd be as popular and world spanning a drink as it is if the only way to get it was from a monkeys ass.

I like hot water yes

I have the weirdest urge to make a joke about that.

Have you ever heard of this fabric called "silk"?

that's a worm not a monkey, and as far I know it's not literally the worms shit, if it is, oh well I own nothing made of silk.

I had a minotaur fighter that was like a clumsier Don Quixote. He LOVED making tea since he felt it made him look "all genty-like." His profession (chef) skill got quite a bit of ranks in it, he could have passed as a 5-star chef later in the game. Sadly, he HATED the taste of tea and all the fancy not!French foods he made. He would not so secretly spit it out into napkins, pour bits out of his cup, pull some obviously disgusted expressions as he forced himself to swallow it, and try to give away all of his food, fine wines, and tea that he made or collected.

What he did want to eat was these gross fried and pickled foods and 180 proof liquor, popular in the not!Viking minotaur culture. Of course, he would never be caught dead eating such "peesant foods," so we would only eat them when he was on his part of the watch or similarly alone.

I miss playing as him...

There's also Black Ivory Coffee which made from coffee beans an elephant has eaten and shat out as well.

Okay, now what about honey?
Or toothpaste?

Bug puke, and what about toothpaste?

isn't it horrible?

It's my semen

I applaud your prostate and Cowper's glands, then, but you really should see a doctor about how much you ejaculate.