ARK thread?

M O B I L E

W A L L E T S

PLease help me make some commandments Please

6. Never day trade the ARK. We must maintain a stable price to retard pajeets and chinks, and to provide a comfortable environment that attracts investment.

Nice, too long though. Max two lines.

I did it like this.

We need Ms. Ark to come back. She'd keep these threads bumped and at the top.

i just pulled out of ark. went to req and ada. i miss the memes already

Thanks just bought 100k ack

>muh mobile wallets

Looks like a typical pump and dump scamcoin. Shill me on this unironically.

no! it's look like a A, perhaps the next obvious move would look like an R ???

It's shit. Do not buy.

All the graph shows is that now is a good time to buy.

Stay away

Coss will be getting the first ARK > USD in Q1

Will be just before Ark Core update.

just a reminder nav got mobile wallet just recently and market didnt notice

I just visited the ARK website and scrolled through the whitepaper. I'm underwhelmed and don't understand why this has any value.

So, it's a blockchain? What do they intend to do with it?

muh generous DPoS

Arkies are deluded

fucking scam coin. you fucking deluded arkies need to get god damn lives, all you ever do is post about muh mobile wallets and muh smart bridges. u realize no one is ever going to use a fuckin smart bridge. 'o-oh yeah, well how about push button deployable blockchains?'. shut the fuck up nigger, what in the fuck does that mean. you really think that a company can just push a button and have their own blockchain and everything be dandy? this is the biggest fucking vaporware coin of all time, and all you pussy faggots are losers for investing in it. go outside and get ur dick wet one time fags. sell all your ark and fucking hold btc

Mobile wallets are a prerequisite for listing on GDAX. Tell me more about your Link or Iota and what they're doing differently. Are they an incorporated entity in a G6 country? If not fuck off.

Get away from it as long as you still can. Don't even think about buying it. It siphons the souls of those who do.

Their whitepaper is outdated as shit. The barrier to entry as far as understanding the technicals is retarded because you have to actually do your own research - reading the whitepaper isn't gonna help much.