Can somebody help?

My DM just lead our party into a room with some wierd arcane runes on the wall. This is what they look like apparently. We figured out how to get past the stupid door but he won't say what the runes meant and any spells to translate them apparently don't work.

He told me that you guys would know so what the hell is up with these Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/unclick/which-meme-is-worse-loss-gondola/
nymag.com/selectall/2015/11/longest-running-miscarriage-meme-on-the-web.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's clearly an abstraction of MEME

let's rearrange them a little bit

I'm at a loss, OP

well that was quick

Is... is this loss?

NOW I'VE LOST IT

I'm at a loss

The last rune is wrong. It should be a vertical line, and two horizontal lines slightly below the center of the vertical line, and perpendicular to it.

Tell your GM "kys" from Veeky Forums for such a wretched failure and he'll know what it means.

Kill yourself

It's the gift that keeps giving

Those runes look like a jumbled mess of garbage, like someone just threw a take-away container full of macaroni on the sidewalk.

I will never understand why Loss and Baneposting are such near-perfect memes.

They're a big meme.

4u

U U
U U

OP, please go and fuck yourself
Sincerely, user

Pottery

This made my day. Thank you. I love that stupid fucking video.

>bar at the bottom

>just pastes over the comic
How unoriginal.

>loss for words
>loss
good one!

I found this one on the original lelf thread tho

nice quads, user

>no transparency

You missed the question mark pattern.

I've seen this before, but I can't find the loss.
Also, why do kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Why are you posting a bunch of red dots?__?

Here user.

They're pink, and they're legendary.

[U] U u
UU U µ

The last "panel" could use some work but for something I just made I think it's bretty gud.

The amazing thing about these edits is my subconscious picks out the reference before I even realise what I'm looking at. It happened with this thread, actually. I was scrolling the catalog and my attention was drawn to this thread. I didn't know what any of it was other than "loss" And then I had to actually look at the image to realise why it was loss even though I already "knew" it was.

Is there a word for that sort of thing?

>why do kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Because kids are fucking idiots. That shit's nasty.

its a semi detailed (except for the weird final frame) loss

its loss
>translation spells dont work
there is either something extremely important about these runes or your gm is being a faggot

>there is either something extremely important about these runes
The runes are obviously gibberish which only have meaning on this side of the fourth wall.

Comprehensive Memeing

Lol, Give your GM a thank you, I had a kek over this

Too cultured for me.

> Pfft, that doesn't really look like loss
> Keep looking
> Keep looking
> Holy shit

apophenia, more or less

i think you need to get some colour blindness glasses to cure that colour blindness

>Give your GM a thank you
user, I have some bad news...

Truly a classic that transcends all artistic mediums.

Note the color arrangement. Note it very carefully. Look at the original If you have to.

Your file was once a gif.

Part of that is Loss being a textbook example of tone failure. It has the same structure as a text-heavy comedy strip.

Baneposting because it's not one line, it's an entire scene. The entire scene is a giant meme, thus there's more to exploit.

With Loss.jpg, the relative lack of things to exploit makes things even funnier, because you can move toward the elemental plane of pure abstraction. Anything could potentially be hiding Loss.jpg within its depths.

You can't fly planes, user. I'm sorry.

Calm down, Richard.

I only really know what this meme is because of the images anons have posted. Can someone explain it to me?

Your png was once a tiff.

It's an unwitting masterwork of black humor.

see

Shitty webcomic artist writes his characters into having a miscarriage. May or may not be biographical.
And from it, thousands of re-imaginations of it have spread.

So there's a shitty webcomic called Ctrl+Alt+Delete. It started out mocking Penny Arcade knockoffs, but then it became a Penny Arcade knockoff. The author decided he wanted to make things more nuanced, so he had the main girl get pregnant. But that wasn't enough, she had her miscarry.

Unfortunately, he was not a skilled (or caring) enough artist or writer to pull it off, and the panels are arranged same as any other comic in this comedy-focused series, so it comes off as unintentionally hilarious.

And then Veeky Forums started reimagining it.

dailydot.com/unclick/which-meme-is-worse-loss-gondola/
nymag.com/selectall/2015/11/longest-running-miscarriage-meme-on-the-web.html

>Gondola
>worse
Gondola is pure and ascendent, fuck that guy

You know, when the "You and Me" strip in Questionable Content came out, I thought it'd be another Loss in the making, but I don't see it posted as much.

Loss is its own special kind of bad.

Goddammit. I came into this thread thinking of this and it was already the third fucking post. Take this to your DM OP and he will give you 10 free levels.

Now all I can think of is that Pathfinder class that makes people orgasm as a touch attack. What was that one?

Daamn son.

>Gondola
>Despised
I'm rustled.

I'll admit, in the 6 years I've been here, I've never heard of Gondola.

He's huge on the more shitposty boards; /int/, /tv/, /pol/, &c.

And he's only a year and a half old.

It's pretty safe bet you have seen it before, you just don't associate it with the name.

>an in depth analysis of a meme
Boy, I can't fucking wait for armageddon.

This is basically how a Lovecraft hero's breakdown looks from the monster's perspective, by the way. Their mind snaps and they start shouting or writing long winded tirades about gibberish like "impossible angles", or Soviet conspiracies 25 years after the Cold War, or "drumpf" or "statistical memetics", and we're just sitting here poking fun at them.

>r Soviet conspiracies 25 years after the Cold War,
The intelligence agencies can suck my cock but when CS security experts say there's a statistical trend towards Clinton doing worse in counties using electronic voting I'm inclined to listen until a more likely explanation, such as these counties tending to have stricter voter registration laws or tending to be more rural, is found.

It's the opposite. She got shellacked in every place with 100% paper ballots or strict voter ID. The Russians didn't do shit other than troll Obama on Twitter.

>Cold War is over

>It's the opposite. She got shellacked in every place with 100% paper ballots or strict voter ID. The Russians didn't do shit other than troll Obama on Twitter.
Since I haven't seen anything about this from non-government sources since rather shortly after the election I'll believe you on this.

>The Russians didn't do shit other than troll Obama on Twitter.
I hate how Twitter has become a political platform.

Well, it's part of the internet, what did you expect?

I expected it to be, for lack of a better term, plebeian bullshit.

And gatherings of plebs, physical or virtual, are the perfect place to agitate.

It has 17 more days

It's the mutation of the Spurdo Sparde meme and by extension, Pedobear. Basically a long-legged, no-armed bear that is basically barely bear legs. Usually no text accompanies Gondola.

It's also usually placed in a serene or surreal environment, implying it has some sort of wisdom to it
either that or gangs of them are beating the shit out of spurdo

According to knowyourmeme, Gondola is the passive, melancholic observer type in contrast with Spurdo's trashy brash naivety.
So yeah, Gondolas are depicted in either serene surroundings, or being subjected to melancholy (like being beat up by gangs).

i wish i didnt get it

There's Gondola threads on /wsg/ of all places.

No, It's the Gondola's kicking the shit out of the spurdos
But I do see plenty of Gondolas in melancholic environments

Well, Loss is phenmenon that trancends time.