CYOA

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Last Thread Lets kick off the new year by bettering ourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBcexdz9dTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd rather batter myself.

No, spirit! Give me death! You promised me!

Architecture Major

Intro Biology
Intro Chemistry
Intro Physics
Intro Phiosophy
Intro Writing
Physiology
Intro Engineering
Metaphysicis
Nanotechnology
Intro Mathematics
Quantum Mechanics

Robotics Club
Explore Campus
Study
Robotics Club

Locked Scroll

Mind 3
Body 2
Money 0
Power and Influence 3
Social 5

Last update on Nemisis.
Nothing big, the harem supreme overlord is compatible with the guild leader, new text on pervert, did some other stuff I can't seem to remember and increased starting points from 13 to 16.

LOL forgot the to upload the cyoa >

What cyoa are you looking forward to?

I'm thinking of updating this but I need a few suggestions.
any ideas?

Pg.2

Pg.3

Pg.4

Pg.5

Last page

I was thinking of just making a new one instead of building upon this as well. If you have any ideas on what my next one should be about, feel free to reply as well

A new CYOA? Do you intend something along the same line of spirit weapon? As in, making something personal?

The Touhou waifu CYOA.

It's been months user. You have to let go.

it doesn't have to be, I was thinking of doing a lot of different things as well, like a colosseum CYOA or something

I'll wait years if I have to.

>Magic Variant Stave
>Passives
+20 SP Boost (80 PT/40 SP)
x10 Strength (78 PT/40 SP)
x100 durability (70 PT/40 SP)
>Powers
Time Warp (-15 PT/95 SP)
SP Bolt (-21 PT/100 SP)
Grand Illusion (-28 PT/ 105 SP)
Clones (-40 PT/117 SP)
>Drawbacks
+30/Fight of The Week
+10/Mute
(+40-40=0)
>Apocalypse
Doomsday

Time Controlling Silent Protagonist (except for using grand illusion to create a phantom voice to speak for me) with the world going full Shin Megami Tensei. I'm siding with humanity because we all know angels & demons are equally shit in the end.

I want this potion to be made into a CYOA of it's own. Like what kind of fortress you are, different kinds of extra structures you can have inside, what kind of people you arrange to live inside you etc.

Princess maker cyoa

I haven't heard of that one.

Are there any mass enslavement abilities? I'm not seeing thst you put one in.

You could even replace the Dragon Lord (which still is broken with Dragon Apocalypse) with it.

Page 2 of this.

Rapture got finished, Quiet returned, maybe this guy will do the same.

2 questions:
1. Does Extreme Shapeshift include the abilities of normal Shapeshift, like is it a direct upgread?
2. If I get both Extreme Shapeshift and Indefinite Upgrade and increase my SP enough, will I eventually be able to override the "can't shapeshift into reality warpers/planet busters" rule and shapeshift into whatever I want?

How about a +50-100 (whatever you think is more fair) point drawback for picking an extra apocalypse option (with no limit, so you can end up getting picking all 4).

Why does this interest you so much?
Is it only because of the implication of a page 2?
Fuck that's a clever way to get people to remember your cyoa...

>Rapture got finished
Wait what? I missed that.

I mean, it was interesting enough that I saved it anyway.
Shit, I may have been rused.
Shunpo + Shadow is still best.

>picking all 4
"Oh, sure, everything's going to absolute shit, but if enough humans don't die... Nothing happens! Isn't that a terrible fate?"

Yeah, its author dropped by with the mystery results.
Someone else probably has it.

>Shit, I may have been rused.
It worked, didn't it? Now you remember the cyoa.
Think of how Rapeture hasn't been posted since the mystery page was posted.

Has anyone made a muggle/mega muggle build yet?
Because I think I actually have an idea.

1. Get a stone of power: Enscroll.
2. Slap it into a golem
3. Buy like 15 stones of power and set them up in a room.
4: Golem = scroll factory = deck of spell cards.

But I also have an even BETTER idea so I'll do this one:
Class: The Guild Leader
Race: Human
Victory or Death

Just to address this first, muggle and mega muggle are both being taken, along with Empower the people, pervert and skimpy outfit

30 goddamn shards.

Powers:
Unbendable time, Got Style?, Gossip, Sex Appeal, Realm Knowledge.

21 left

Artifacts:
Needle, scrying box, Hideout:(Free) in the city, Seekers Map, treasure chest (-5)

The following stones of power: (-12)
No Guns!, Nullification, necromancy, arcane magic, 3x elemental stones (fire, ice, earth), black magic, holy magic, mind control

Shapeshifting, I am the law

Magiteck Golem, Master artificer, guardian, Noblewoman,Diviner, (-9)
Quest: Hunter and Prey

Combos: mega Muggle, Supreme Harem guild leader, Magitek Titan

The main and primary assumption is that the golem is genderless and immune to the side effects of the harem combo (Don't have to fuck it.I mean, seriously. )

I'm keeping the shapeshifting and Law orbs in my hideout for my own use. Letting me set some laws and myself and companions/minions to shift forms, mostly for fun really.

And then all I gotta do is slap the other 10 orbs of power into the OP god golem, order it to find and smite the rival with extreme prejudice, and by the way you never met me. And then wash my hands of the whole goddamn thing, let the golem do all the work while I chill out and be a wealthy businessman. Best lazy fuck build.

Technically, empower the people would boost my companions and minions, so isn't kind of a buff for hands-off guild leader or overlord builds?

Blunt Varient: Hammer
(100)
x100 Strength (84)
x500 Durability (65)
Immunity to all active magic attacks and effects (5)
x2 Perception (2)
5x speed boost (0)

Inside Job

When in doubt, tank it out.

is this the same one that you said would be the final update before? I remember it also had 16 points.

ye it was in a different thread

Completed gallery is up soon, reposting blind picks for this thread.

>Architect
Godlike power?
>Dreamer
Godlike power?
>Dark Web
Become drow gril?

Architect, Intelligence and Errant Hero. Pretty much entirely guess work.

>Someone else probably has it.
I'm on my phone right now, but I'llbe back at my computer in a few minutes and can do it then.

Gallery's done! If you had blind picks, let us know how they turned out.

Yes, extreme shapeshift includes all abilities listed in the first ability option. As for your second question, you can change into anything as long as it can't destroy a planet but with indefinite upgrade, you could potentially build enough power to anyways, just as long as it's not with the creature's innate magical abilities but instead with the raw buildup of physical power.

and of course I catch a typo thirty seconds after I post the thing.

Juggernaut, king, hero
Let's do this !

FUCK HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN

Oh for fuck's sake. Why are genderswaps so common in CYOA ? It's a weird fetish.

>not!Pillarman roommate
>my own city-state
>I can trade with a magic citadel

I HAVE THE POWEEEERRRR

Could you have left one up while you typo fix before deleting?

I had blindly chosen No Small Change, Skinripper, and Chimera. Very happy with it. I get to be the giant waifu. Skinripper does offer some handy immortality but I don't really know about getting much use of it... Maybe I can convince people to let me stab them by compensating them in some way... Now the question is: what can a giga waifu do to make someone give up years of their life?

You're surprised there's lots of trannies on the imagination board?

fixed for real.

I cater to my audience, and I work with the material I'm given.

Sorry, it was more than a typo, it was missing a couple sentences that were important.

>trannies
I don't want to be a girl. But imagining being a girl and the shenanigans I could get up to without the bothersome restrictions of reality is fun. Like when I pretend to be a wizard or a successful human being. None of it's real.

If it wasn't weird, it wouldn't be a fetish.

>Big butt
>Girl being born from a guy's corpse
>Girl who is a half cat-girl

Chimera is perfect - I can become the most attractive person possible to one person when alone. And I will always be perfect, till the end of days, even if their tastes change.
No Small Change honestly makes life worse for most people. At least it doesn't affect me. Skinripper is an awful, awful thing that I won't ever use.
So I like 1/3 of what I got.

Sorry, got distracted for a second there.
Here's the new page.

>Dreamer, Chimera, Intelligence
I'd trade in Intelligence for Fawn, honestly.

As for non-blind picks I'd have to go with...

>Sandstone Keep
It is still amazing.

>Stoic
So I can stay calm and lead this city properly.

>Juggernaut
To gain from a miracle what would otherwise never occur.

Blind picks were Juggernaut, Absentee King, and Hearts and Minds which is pretty sweet. I'm happy with that but if I were picking now I'd swap Hearts and Minds for stoic to help with the Juggernaut side effects.

>sandstone keep
>avenger suit
>citadel

I get my own big-ass castle, that I could theoretically put next to this gateway to a magical fantasy, and I get a robot suit. That's a pretty good deal if I say so myself.

Had taken JUGGERNAUT, Absentee King and Dreamer.
So I'm now a powerful tall blonde qt with a powerful and wise wizard king roommate. I will fuck with his dreams for fun. I wonder if his magical ability/knowledge will let him know that it is me or if my new way of using too much brute force will make him go "nah, that can't be her".

Touhou CYOA

Latest version of my Madou Kishi Build

Badass
Human
Soul Shards (1)
Got Style (1)
Conterspell (2)
Arcane Magic (3)
Black Magic (3)
Elemental Magic (fire) (3)
Divine Essence (2)

A Fair Warning (-2)
Signature (-1)
Elemental weakness (Dark) (-1)

The Apocalypse

Leaguendary Weapon (1)
Leaguendary Armor (1)
Secret Hideout (2)
Mystical Best (2) (nightmare)

Combo effect: Demonology

youtube.com/watch?v=wBcexdz9dTQ

I'll formally challenge my nemesis, but wile i do not confront him I will save the people of the land form the consequences of my arrival

Blind picks were juggernaut, avenger suit, and no small change.

Juggernaut's the only one I don't want, so instead I'll take citadel instead.

No small change is really all I need though. Avenger suit is really just a bonus

Blind pick:It's okay. Wish I took Mystic Fawn instead of intelligence.

Does anyone remember that one CYOA where one of the options is you appear as a 10/10 redhead when you stream?
If you have it, could you post it for me please?

>Juggernaut
>Sandstone Keep
>Avenger Suit

Basically be a superheroin with my own castle out in the Nevada desert.

>Juggernaut
I expected the strengh, but not to become a girl, but it's fine i guess.
>Hearts and Minds
I was thinking it will be some kind of charisma options, but it turned out to be one of the most fucking useless options ever, like why would i want to go to some shity war as a photographer. Wiht Jaggernaut i probably can be a part of that unit and look impressive, have a chance to use my strengh with no holding back, but again, this war only prmises danger without any kind of reward.
>Skinripper
Okay, that is useful, eternal youth, especially for a girl, as age is extra hard on them. Need to find a way of doing it without revealing myself.

If no blind picks, then i guess Stoic, Architect and Skinripper.

fuck, I will make it myself if comes down to it.

blind picks:
>juggernaut
>dreamer
>intelligence
>Eh, not a fan of juggernaut. It's cool, but I wouldn't have picked it if I wasn't blind
>Dreamer is probably wasted on me. I'd just dick around with it.
>intelligence is pretty cool too. Would likely get some use out of it

Is there a particular reason why you want a waifu cyoa about characters that already exist? I mean, you already know them, so what difference will it make there's a cyoa?

Taking Juggernaut, No small change, and Citadel.
With any luck, I'd become a virtually invulnerable (if I'm invulnerable to bullets now, imagine when I'd be between x3 and x30 times bigger) holy-fucking-shit-strong giantess that got a shot to enter a fantasy world maybe soon-to-become modern fantasy world.
Should be cool, despite all the disadvantages it would bring.

Blind picked Chimera, Avenger Suit, and Dark Web. Only thing I would change picking directly would be swapping Dark Web for Sandstone Keep.

The Thread's really slow moving, So I made this.

Change it to Omnipotence/Be the waifu instead and you got it.

Sure, user.

That crab is so lusting so much...

Not putting in omnipotence though, as it GIVES you the other choices.

Here, have some high quality material for a change.

I take choice one. I have imagined her in 500 words for her to be true and I am not sharing it because it is MY waifu.

I take the black magic, it's the best deal.

I will take giving people horrific flatulence. It'll make drill so much more entertaining. First formation roll call? Intense stare at 1st Sergeant. Seventh "DON'T RAPE PEOPLE IS BAD" briefing of the year? Intense stare at CO/Readiness NCO. Someone tries to merge into our convoy? Intense stare at that jackass.

Well done user, you missed the point of the cyoa, and because I control it, I say you can't have her unless you post the 500 words.

Can you blame it? Anasstassia is pretty cute
Give me a moment to get started.

FIND THE FUTA, BOYS

Well you're a dumb meanie

>Architect
Pretty neat. About what I expected, but still neat.
>Chimera
10/10 best little girl option. Never gotten how transformations wouldn't affect age, but it's still nice - especially if I hang around people I know have good taste.
>No Small Change
Again, pretty much what I expected. Being a qtgiantess is nice, too, and Architect helps with the housing situation.

For non-blind picks, I'd probably just swap Architect or No Small Change for Citadel and do what I can to encourage both worlds becoming urban fantasy.

Can I have magical powers as the waifu? I just need some low-level reality bending so I can change the world for my husbando.

easie it's Cheril

>because I control it
Death of the Author

Sure, but WITHIN REASON.

>CHANGE ONE EVENT IN HISTORY

I will cause the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand to fail. With any luck, the reduced tensions brought about by his moderate stance could delay or even prevent the First World War, and in doing so rewrite the last 103 years of history.

A Serbian with a sandwich should not have had the power to plunge us into two world wars, the advent of MAD, boundless waves of terrorism, and the utter cynicism and despair of the modern age.

To undo that fateful gunshot is to save not hope for the world itself, but mankind's very ABILITY to believe in a better future! Do you know why the West is amusing itself to death, distracting itself with pointless frivolities? Because the West has given up! This past century has drained from our minds the very idea of hope!

I can prevent all of that, and all I have to do is stop one hungry Serb! Who among you would not do the same? Who among you would not even try to delay the coming firestorm? Even if the war cannot be stopped, holding it at bay for long enough could lessen the effects, the fallout. It might even save the polar ice caps, depending on multiple factors!