Ripple

WHats the limit of this coin? How far can it go?

1$ by the end of this year should be possible but after that, can it make 2$?

What are your thoughts? Since its so popular right now and backed by a lot of very good companies, I can see normal people also jumping on this train.

British news paper The Sun which is highly conservative and owned by Rupert Murdoch is literally telling people to buy ripple and telling them where and how to buy it.

When Ripple hits coinbase it's going to fucking explode. $10 easy.

Picture it:

>normie signs up at CB
>BTC $18k
>"well I can get a little of that"
>ETH $700
>"hmmm I can buy one of those"
>LTC $300
>"2 of those...."
>XRP $1
>"Holy fuck I can buy like 500 of those!"

Screenshot this.

Thats exactly what I thought about litecoin and shit mooned heavily within 1 day.

Hope you are true, holding 5k right now.

Thats exactly how its going to go down and why xrp will literally reach 2-5$ remember normies will buy it up like crqzy, investor will fomo, and even do it needs to reach 140bil evaluation for it to be 5$ it does not mean it needs 140bil dollars to reach that price, do not forget that normies buying from coinbase only causes the prices to spike due to the favt they cant place low bids

Aside from rumors here and there, what makes you so sure that CB will add Ripple?

I'd love for it to be true, but at this point I'm not convinced at all.

Gonna jizz my pants when that happens, my average cost basis is 0.19

Now the normies have settled. What is a better investment? Bitcoin or Ripple?

Exactly, I just hope it gets on coinbase.

Well ripple has utility so...

any chance of a slight dip soon? oh why didnt i buy at .24, had the chance too.

Why so heavily invested in PHR?

should I sell half of my Iota for this?
I'm really debating it.

>what makes you so sure that CB will add Ripple?
literally nothing user, they all did exactly what they're expecting normies to do, they saw a cheap coin and now they want it to be worth $100

I was original participant in KTK airdrop and never sold, so my cost basis is zero, as soon as I sell it creates a fat tax liability around $10k... plus running them as 5 masternodes is netting me between $50-$90 a day.. top that off with if they actually deliver the decentralized marketplace we could easily see $5 which makes it worth a quarter mil

its dipping for the last hour dude. But by midnight it whould be at 0.9

nice trips

What makes me sure is that ripple is not top 3 and is backed by good companies so I can see coinbase adding it and make profit out of it, since its seems like people are buying them like crazy.

Anyone buying XRP is a fool.

nice argument

pls no bully

thanks user. not saying CB won't add XRP (id love that, in at $0.19) just that it is all rumor at this point sparked by that "search page" meme that made it from here to reddit yesterday

Why would you buy a coin that has a total supply of 100 BILLION?
They're taking you for a ride moron.

Why do you use fiat that has an infinite total supply?

I can own bitcoins, I can't own ripple, it's owned by the banks. Why would I pay someone money to hold something for them that they still own?

Really, kid?
You have a lot to learn about crypto.

because you make money of that.

Nice argument, kid.

In @ 3 cents. Tell me more about how much of a fool I am.

>can it make 2$?
At $2 and with the current number of circulating coins it would have a market cap of 77.5 billion, meaning it would have a higher cap than Ethereum currently does. Technically it's possible but it'll need a shitload of people to buy in.

Shut up kids, gtfo, this is a 18+ board

i would sell everything u have and place it on xrp
i have

If ripple doesn't hit $100 next year we should riot in the streets and start the beta uprising

Only if the actual owners of the asset allow me to make money. You can try to ride the xrp pump but don't try to compare what your'e actually buying to bitcoin. It's more comparable to fiat, fundamentally worthless.

Do you think it will hit 8000 satoshi in the next pump?

I have 10 ETH how much should I put in ripple

fucking kek

Don't forget that as money pours into the crypto market via BTC, these market caps might become easier to achieve

gaining another 45bn might not be such a hard feet if BTC is gaining 100bn a month and Ripple is fronted constantly as one of the main altcoins along with LTC and ETH.

It's a long hold, don't expect crazy gains except when everything else is crashing. Anyone smart and has read up knows it's a good long storage site that will continue to climb but stay stable for the next 5 years. Just look it up... they are paying for operational costs with the coin, so the coin goes up they have more operational costs covered for less... it's really a brilliant start up all the way around and the product will save banks a shit ton of money as transaction fees are lower and they are faster than any other coin at the moment that I've seen. Faster and can handle more transactions than BTC, ETH, and LTC combined if I remember correctly, by a lot.

the $2000 / month sub bloomberg financial app added it along with the top 3 coins for a reason.