Stat the 1,000 degree knife

Stat the 1,000 degree knife.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_kqY76h9AlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

+2 fire damage, bonus decreases by 1 per use.

A safely-weildable dagger as affected by Heat Metal, starting at It's Searing stage, e.g. round 3

That is to say 2d4 bonus fire damage for 3 rounds, then 1d4 bouns fire damage the round after, effect wears off after that.

Degrees: 1,000 of them

>Tie up a goblin
>Repeatedly stab him until the bonus goes to -50
>Start using it as a healing item by stabbing your teammates with -50 bonus damage
>Heals more the more you use it

Wait, which degrees?

Is it very hot, extremely hot, or a funky twisted blade?

Broken

Florpies. 0°Fl is the melting temperature of Mercury, 200 °Fl is roughly 300 K

can that knife really be 1,000 degrees? wouldn't his hand explode into flames holding it? something here doesn't add up

It doesn't say it can go into negatives.

He sticks the knife in front of a few blow torches and just kind of labels the video that. For whatever reason he was getting shilled hard by the Youtube suggested algorithm.

I think he was trying to mimic the Red Hot Nickle Ball series (which is by someone else) but... somehow this version is worse. Probably because he's added the pretext of 'experimenting.'

>I don't know the difference between bonus and modifier

Flametongue-Dagger.

Fake ones.

See the nickel ball videos were better because he never pretended they were an experiment and he had a home made jig that insured the ball was heated evenly every time. Plus the ball is really dense and conductive so it did some amusing shit like burn straight down through a watermelon at falling speed.

In the end they're both pretty stupid but there's at least some effort and consistency with the nickel ball,

Heat degrees: Over 900

It didn't not say it couldn't.

>Not adding another 0
You had one job. One job. And you fuck it up.

>Use a wand of Cure Light Wounds until it becomes a wand of Inflict Minor Harm

If it was 9000 degrees the metal would have boiled into a searing gas.

Do you also think that if you hit for 2 damage something that has 4 points of resistance you're actually healing it by 2 points?

1000°F is much too cold for the steel to glow red.
1000°R is a lot colder still.
1000°C is much too hot for the metal to glow red, it'll be a bright yellowish-orange by then.
There's no degrees Kelvin, it's just Kelvin.

>For whatever reason he was getting shilled hard by the Youtube suggested algorithm.

Seriously. I get 'suggested' his videos even without a history of watching stuff like that. Still get them suggested after I mark them as 'not interested'.

Why does youtube recommend me the video all the time?

Because Youtube's new recommendation algorithm is completely fucked.

the fuck is °R

Réaumur.
French guy who based his temperature scale off alcohol and wine, lel.

>Negative damage equals healing

I know you're trying to be clever but you're just coming off as a retard senpai

What.

going by Colour its ~1300F

>its color
The knife is Photoshopped.

>For whatever reason he was getting shilled hard by the Youtube suggested algorithm.
>whatever reason

Somebody gave Youtube a truckload of money.

Rankine, it's an absolute temperature scale, like Kelvin, but based off of Fahrenheit instead of Celcius. Sometimes labelled °Ra instead.

Other alternatives:

1000° Romer (Ro) would have the steel mostly white and thoroughly molten.

1000° Reaumur (Re) is a good bit hotter than 1000°C, yellow-white, but still solid for most steels.

Ah okay I admit, it was based off the dilatation of alcohol at certain temperatures... He had 0°R for the temperature at which water freezes and 80°R for evaporation.

its weird google are usualy pretty good but they have no fucking idea what they are doing with youtube

1000 electronVolts

Like the 2,000 degree knife but less so.

Shit nigga, you dumb.

Does ribs stay at that temperature?

Because I think I've found the answer to the taverns heating needs.

Either that or one sheet of iron and we have permanent hot plate for all cooking needs.

Or maybe both.

>ribs

???

WTF autocorrect?

>Tie up a X

I have never read a post, plan, or idea that started with this phrase that wasn't complete trash unless it's IRL and concensual.
It's always stupid. Always.

>Knife of 1000 Degrees
>3
>Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature gets +1/+0, deathtouch, and "If this creature would destroy another creature through combat, exile that creature instead."

Equip - Sacrifice a mountain.

strictly speaking you use up a charge of a wand, rather than decrease the amount of health they heal.

What you'd thus instead have is a wand of anti-magic if the charges went negative as the wands started absorbing all nearby magical sources everytime you tried to use it until only the at will magical effects are left.

in the actual videos the knife isn't glowing at all, so it's probably 1000F.

What happens if a red 1000 degree knife hits a blue -1000 degree knife?

Angle

The same thing as when an ice sun collides with a fire sun.

A water sun?

According to vintage games it TPK

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_kqY76h9AlA

Small magical beast
Initiative +1
Attack - Blade +9 melee (1d6 +5)
Special attack - improved burn
Feats - Sharp witted
Environment - urban, rural settlements
Organization - Solitary, pair or pack
Treasure - none
Alignment - always hot

Youtube is not impartial, or open. It is the biggest media platform on the planet, bigger than twitter, Facebook and instagram combined.

It has more control that CNN, more bias than MSNBC. It is completely for an agenda.

What's scary is that there is no viable alternative keeping Youtube in check. Google actually runs Youtube at a financial loss (if that doesn't tell you Google uses it as a platform to push agendas, nothing will). There is no incentive for competition to be created unless some eccentric billionaire who believes in freedom expression wants to launch his own platform that bleeds money.

>eventually end up at a video where some fucking retarded kid destroys working iphones
>drilling through one
>cooks one in a frying pan
>the iphones obviously stop working
>OMG that's really broken it
>pointlessly rich fuckup reaches obvious conclusion: the video
I don't even know why you'd bother

it also bends if it hits armor making it a fancy spoon.

>Alignment - always hot

That made me chuckle a bit

I haven't bothered to watch the knife ones because they seem really cancerous but I can bet that the guy who does them won't shut up for a second and has a grating voice.
RHNB dude does chill videos with no unnecessary padding or voiceover. Just the ball burning things.

The thing with the 1000 degenerate knife is that the title and thumbnail say it's just a Coke bottle, but it's like 4 other knife clips before it gets to the actual coke bottle. Also cancerous stock music.

>I haven't bothered to watch the knife ones because they seem really cancerous but I can bet that the guy who does them won't shut up for a second and has a grating voice.
He doesn't actually ever talk. Or he didn't for the two videos I bothered watching.

Somehow the video just seem lower effort. I think it's because he's just absolutely clumsy when using the knife. I get he doesn't want to burn himself but a bit of basic safety equipment would let him actually use the knife instead of just gently pressing it into whatever he's messing with.

Your autocorrect has unveiled you, /pol/.

the eye of Veeky Forums never sleeps

>pushing an agenda

Ah yes, I forgot that Google was bought out by the Big Knife industry

Shut it down! The goyim know.

It's a good business model for the people that started it. One destroyed phone= $700. One million views is ~$1000, possibly more since the people who watch are people who probably want to buy a smartphone

>I personally welcome the arrival of our Google overlords

wait is he using his bare fucking hands

>Google actually runs Youtube at a financial loss

I'm skeptical of this

And this agenda involves super-heated knives I guess.

ITT people that have never done dots before

It's all a conspiracy by the space juuuden to sell inferior knives, thus increasing the rate which us mortals having to buy knew kitchenware and thus increasing their market shares. Market shares being the galactic standard for achieving spiritual nirvana and being granted the ability to ascend to the great congregation at the center of the universe.

This explanation is equally viable to anything posted in this thread. Which doesn't really mean much in the long run

Knife guy never talks either, but his videos are pure clickbait. He'll show a picture of like ten lighters and say 1000 DEGREE GLOWING HOT KNIFE THROUGH LIGHTERS, and then it will be 10 minutes of other stupid shit, and by the end the knife is no longer glowing, covered in shit and it'll be three lighters that fizzle and make a little flame.

1000 is over 900 but not over 9000, go back to school.

ButbI thought that there's only 360 degrees. Is the knife spinning?

Degrees: 538

>MFW I hear the torch super-heat the ball and then the final "blip".
That shit is somehow awesome to hear for whatever reason.

You should be. People who parrot that phrase have no clue what they are talking about.

Youtube by itself, in a vacuum, is run at a loss. As a revenue generator for all of Google's other products Youtube is actually incredibly profitable. That is why Google wanted to, and did, hook gmail and Google+ into Youtube accounts.

- 6 Tempering

Isn't 2d4 damage twice the knife's regular damage?