Phore is FASTER and more PRIVATE than Monero

If you’re looking for a low market cap coin with the potential to go 10-50x, check out Phore

- Privacy coin with faster and cheaper transactions than Monero.
- 654x lower value than Monero.
- Masternodes with 70% ROI.
- 9,789,892 Coins; $0,78 per coin.
- Undervalued: Market cap is only $7 394 014 USD.
- Stacking.
- Wallets.
- SegWit & decentralized marketplace using OpenBazaar codebase coming 2018.

Exchange: cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=PHR_BTC

CoinMarket: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/phore/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThePinkCrypto/status/941791450391605248
discordapp.com/invite/Aucncz5
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/phore/#markets
phore.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice, how many have you stacked?

thanks op, this still hasn't been shilled & pumped.

It seems like they just started their marketing.

>pos
>masternodes
>10% goes to the (((treasury)))
nice scamcoin you got there

>mastersnodes
>more private

same as PIVX, still PIVX market cap is valued at $300mil.

this.

twitter.com/ThePinkCrypto/status/941791450391605248

Huge changes incoming

Exactly my thoughts. Sure POW might seem "outdated", but there are situations in which it makes sense.

>faster
because nobody uses it. like an open freeway

>Pee Whore
Why did they name it this?

go join the discord, they have +1k users already:

discordapp.com/invite/Aucncz5

>proof of stake
>masternodes
>zerocoin
>treasury

thanks op, i m in

unironically just bought 1k

so you can't mine it? might buy a few,

So it's a PIVX forked masternode coin.

Great. What makes this better than PIVX, Dash, or Bulwark for that matter?

uhh

XLR .. nuff said

anywhere else I can buy this coin?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/phore/#markets

nice whitepaper.

i wonder if they use a trusted party for the initial parameter setup

So its like a shitty komodo?

its a fucking exit scam.

Monero is fine. Jesus!

I jumped in! thx for shilling this coin to me! love biz!

Personally think the project seems decent. And I have seen it shilled by reputable sources outside of biz. The only thing for me is that it is already to expensive of a coin for how young it is. For something like this, this early, it needs a better entry point. Risk/reward is not good enough here.

i'll toss a wendys meal at it($20), like i did with monero. I love monero, that shit will be better than cash some day.

phore needs to have its chances too.

Thanks OP, I'm in

wouldn't it be called pravateer, not more private? Fucking street shitter. Go squirt out some more curry down the street while sucking dirty pajeet's wrinkled brown cock.

Yup they just hired 2 new marketing people

Haven't looked much into BWK, but the fact that the market cap is low, team is very active and experienced. Community is helpful (300 ppl online on discord), they just hired a bunch of new people. And Binance listing coming soon

>Binance listing coming soon

I spoke too soon there, they have applied for a Binance listing, awaiting their reply, but since Binance has been known for listing a high number of coins a week, I think it's pretty likely to happen

I swapped my XBY for this, feels good.

Sup, is the other marketing person hot or nah?

>phore.io/

This coin does not have a need to exist.

We already have Monero, ZCash, Zcoin, Pivx, and now this Zcoin v1.5 which really doesn't offer anything new.

PIVX fork. No actual innovation. Nothing special cash-grab. How will this coin pass Binance's quality test? (It wont in the current form). Maybe once the developers put their money where their mouth is and manage to port a Smart Contract platform into the PIVX ecosystem alongside some magical unicorn shit Artifical intellgience system (seriously - look at the whitepaper...) then maybe Binance will accept them.

We know, of course, that none of this is going to happen because this coin is a cash grab and nothing else.

check the picture of op, you blind bastard

Appreciate your input. Of course there's a limit to how solid fundamentally a # 300+ coin on CMC can be, but I think there's a lot of upside in the mid to short term. But the "cash grab" argument applies to almost all crypto. PIVX is a Dash fork. Aren't 90% of the ERC20 tokens that have appeared from the ICO mania, "cash grabs"?

So... you don't contest:

>no innovation
>fails quality test
>whitepaper is pie in the sky impossible
>cash grab

Also, per masternodes.pro, this coin has a 62% ROI which is just above ChainCoin.

This thing is pajeet shit-tier all around. Why are you all even shilling it?

>segwit
dropped

ROI % will naturally go down with the increasing number of masternodes (currently 349, increasing with around 7-10 every day). It's not gonna stay at 62%.