IOTA about to get pumped?

IOTA about to get pumped?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jojobickley/status/941453449664667648
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Roadmap doesn't drop until next week. Be patient and the pump to $7 will come with it. But try to buy sub $3.9 for maximum potential.

But it's a solid long HODL

no still on a downtrend

there are still people looking to sell who cant because the tangle is a joke

I bought when it was on that .00031 BTC hill downwards lol

probably
>wallet is near
>announcements are near
just buy it now it's as low as it will ever get again

OP check out Byteball. Hashgraph coins are on the rise. IOTA and Rai already pumped, and Byteball is the only one left that has yet to do so. I'm looking at it more now but it looks like an Ethereum hashgraph (smartcontracts, ICOs, etcs), and then it also have elite privacy. Only hashgraph coin to offer that

even the shills are expecting lows. thrill is gone

Amazon AWS Internet of Things (IoT)/Former IBM CCO expresses interest in IOTA on Twitter:
>twitter.com/jojobickley/status/941453449664667648

nice now pump back up so I can get rid of this sjw clown coin

Imagine amazon drones delivering packages fueled by IOTA

None of those are based on hashgraph. Hashgraph is an entirely different consensus algorithm that has yet to be implemented in any cryptocurrency; the only thing they have in common are the directed acyclic graph structure. That said, byteball isn't a bad buy

>"@jojobickley
>Artist, Activist, Inventor, Designer of intelligent things that are useful, usable and magical"
No thanks. I have no interest in these kind of people.

Ah, thanks for the info user. Still researching

idk why they'd list their way of handling transactions after P2P betting and chatbots. It looks like it's the least interesting topic on the list

buy now, look at the charts.
every alts just follow bitcoin.

yea,that's what made me start this thread

there's going to be so much fucking more - everything starting from cellphone self-charging using IOTA over WLAP to smart homes buying you pizza when you 30 min away from home riding in self-driving taxi paid by IOTA.

you can pre-order pizza yourself i dont wanna be a gadgetcuck

Ripple faggots tried trashing IOTA will all that fake news. Scared they wont get on Coinbase since Iota took the market cap lol.

IOTA is a long hold baby!!

lmao i know right?

>you are already one

some are more of a pain than a real solution and i hope IOTA won't start on this trend. i saw a talk at TU Delft with one of the devs where he said that sending data to a climate datacenter about your car's windscreen wipers status (on/off) would be a solution to better weather prediction.

>smart investor always follows the trend
ALWAYS

i dont believe it would last.Looks like the trend with pagers, bluetooth headsets,smartwatches etc

if you look deeper you'll see that underlaying technology behind bluetooth smartwatches and pagers stays the same while products evolve and shift shapes over years.

>IOTA is underlying protocol that will evolve for mass adoption in the next years to come

IOTA make more sense than bitcoin. Honestly bitcoin is trash for practical use, its just a name brand. But come on, you're telling me transactions need to take 30minutes. Get outta here, thats too long for every day use. IOTA is instant. Shit Litecoin is better than bitcoin, only takes a few mins

i agree, the underlying protocol should be the main focus of IOTA shilling

looks like the first cell of skynet.

No way ugly shrew.

I'm not a microwave, I'm not trying to collect iotas. Gimmedat XRB.

you mean xrp?

Who cares how she looks, she's shilling IOTA as a former IBM CCO and now Amazon web services.

>twitter.com/jojobickley/status/941453449664667648
She is head of design,IOT. whatever that means. Maybe she was just shilling on twitter just to make herself look good. IOTA is also IOT oriented, so it makes sense she chose to shill this crypto, given the fact that every head of something has to shill something crypto related these days. This tweet is not 'news'

>no wallet
>constant low quality iota spam on Veeky Forums and r/cryptomarkets
>fake partnerships with some of the biggest name in tech
>founder is an asshole on twitter
>ground breaking DAG network doesn't work for TRANSFERRING FUCKING IOTA
>completely centralized network that can't even confirm transactions on time
>endgame business plan is users selling the very valuable information of their ice maker

Yeah, looks like a top 10 market cap coin to me. I hope you boys get out after the pump and before the dump.

Xrb is raiblocks