Any friendly tips?

Any friendly tips?

Thank you!

Cash out, and buy a rope

why do you have so many shitcoins

Add bts eos and steem.

buying every shitcoin shilled on here?

Literally could of made just as much with bitcoin.

HA
, Show us your satoshi losses shitcoiner

Bad screnshot.

Sell everything and put it on REQ, or buy the rope

>10 euro in a shitcoin
what's the point? are you doing this for fun?

Too much spread

where's your link you stupid retard

ignore all advices

CHARGE YOUR BATTERY

Don't overdiversify with a small portfolio. Liquidate and put it all on the coin of your choosing and swing trade it.

does he have any hope of growing his wealth via daytrading coins?

Just started. So I'm spreading and buying every week.

The 0 coins were bought and sold for some profit.

Started with 220 euros.

good advice. thank you.
But at the end of day, what coins should I keep through the night?

don't fucking spread pennies. sell all shitcoins to break even and put in into one coin for example TRX

I started with 100 dollars 3 months ago and right now my portfolio is worth 14k USD. I personally hate daytrading because it much less freedom for less money. However, daytrading will make a person more knowledgeable at a faster rate than swing trading. It's all about what you prefer

Saw TRX just before the pump 2 nights ago and didn't buy.

I'll all in TRX now and do some day trading with it.

Thank you for the advice.

Good job man.

What coin are you trading right now?

Bitcoin, Eth, NEO, Litecoin are all safe picks but if you're feeling spicy it really doesn't matter what coin you invest it as long as it profits. Information is power. Gather as much sources as you can.

I have 3 long positions in CND, LINK, and ODN they make about 65% my portfolio.

The rest are a mix of short and mids however most of that i converted to BTC because im waiting for the consolidation period to be over. All this fudding is sure to cause a dip in the market so I willl try to convert to fiat before the dip and then rebuy at safe ground

You're seeing a dip in both alts and btc this eoy?

When BTC dips so do alts. Alts are at their safest when BTC is moving sideways. There is a lot of uncertainty in the crypto market about what will happen by the end of the month but if you take a look at BTC hourly chart wedges are forming and we should see a small dip soon but ultimately it's looking bullish