Shill me a shit coin

Throwing in 500$ want a potential 10x or broke coin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnJwoWLdEjg
medium.com/@EthereumRussian/ico-review-of-blockv-vee-smart-virtual-goods-on-blockchain-f126c4beba04
discord.gg/HYVyu6x
community.xtrabytes.global/threads/everything-you-might-want-to-know-about-xtrabytes.330/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enigma ENG

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

QTUM

REQ but you seem like the type with weak hands

Wabi
/thread

xvg verge

I strongly believe it will be $10 by q2 2018

CND

Currently 2 cents. $25million market cap. Hasn't pumped.

Explain this to a brainlet I want to go all in on a meme

people are just shilling whatever low-end coin they have, so will i.

As smartcontracts evolve, they will need to access tamper-proof data from outside the blockchain (stock markets etc). To do this you need oracles that can verify this information.

Because of this LINK might be a good 10x candidate. The team communicates very little, and are generally very secretive, but the CEO is very knowledgeable, and they are already partnered with SWIFT.

I hold lots of other coins as well, but none that are 10x potential, but LINK could 10x in Q1/Q2 2018

Checked. Good think I got in for less than a cent.

This is all you need to know.

When this takes off; it's gonna be one hell of a rocket.
I don't need to say more

am holding about 50K at 1.5 cents and feeling comfy as fuck

It should be illegal to post pictures in such bad quality on the internet.

REQ is going to moon on Monday. Screencap this. Smart money is already in.

BLOCKv (VEE)
youtube.com/watch?v=EnJwoWLdEjg
medium.com/@EthereumRussian/ico-review-of-blockv-vee-smart-virtual-goods-on-blockchain-f126c4beba04

Smart money was in at ICO or when it dipped to half ICO price. At this point it's mostly plebbit normies who circlejerk each other. Not saying it won't go higher if they deliver, but I'd expect a small dump before the next pump.

My shitcoin hopefuls from my portolio are:
FTC
1ST
ENG
MANA
OMG
BAT

One is bound to make it.

TRX

What clusterfuck is this and why do I want to invest in DOGE now?

russian bitches have some shitters
>thats a fact

>What clusterfuck is this and why do I want to invest in DOGE now?

The total coin supply of Dogecoin is approximately 2.89x that of Ripple. Divide the price of Ripple by 2.89 and you $0.29. When looking at 2014 Dogecoin reach number 5, so it is plausible for Dogecoin to reach the 1-1 cents mark.

Yeah and it's possible I am great at golf.
I doubt it though.

XBY is 10x at least, or broke.

What price would you recommend buying in for?

Dont buy link and buy req

$10 a coin with 13 billion coins

a tall order for what was originally called "dogecoin dark" since it is just a dogecoin clone with the network running over tor. All it does is hide your ip at most (not even that since most of the tor jump nodes are honey pots anyway)

enjoy ur dogecoin pajeet scam coin

Those are British

I am still buying now, circa 20 Satoshis is always a good buy for Doge in my opinion.

It's going to go up.

lets moon biz

discord.gg/HYVyu6x

comparing dogecoin to xvg is fucking laughable dude, dogecoin is unlimited and xvg is not

kill yourself, you are the pajeet here

XBY

community.xtrabytes.global/threads/everything-you-might-want-to-know-about-xtrabytes.330/

Stellar Lumens

RCN
POWR
RLC

STOP
LEWDPOSTING

HelloGold (HGT)
7 million market cap
CEO used to manage a 30 billion gold fund.

Ripple is this GET IN

Sia