One of them is not like the 8thers

one of them is not like the 8thers

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20031021012118/http://www.eyeofterror.com/uk/newsletter/newsletter3.htm
web.archive.org/web/20031021012617/http://www.eyeofterror.com/uk/newsletter/newsletter4.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that a necron?

Trayzn and ultra-mega-giga-techpriest are here to be creepy cyborgs

Indeed, Celestine is very fat and not in shape like everyone else.

>Plastic sisters will never come
>They come
>Shit, i need new shitposting material
>plastic sisters are fat!
>no one cares because its not true
>still shitpost about it
lamo

Formations leak when? I need to know!.

What the fuck are those ogyrns at 6?

Ogryns? There's nothing in that pic that we havent seen.

Pretty sure he was just joking. Try not to be so bitter, alright?

This is how she is supposed to look, not like that big fat bastard beast.

your moms a big fat beast lmao

GW pls go

the not-so-new-anymore plastic ogryn

Wait a minute, leviathan has always been stated to have entered the galaxy in segmentum tempestus in the south west, how the fuck did they manage to make it all the way to Baal without having fought 80% almost the entirety of the imperium in the meantime?

>mfw I noticed

the power of bad writing

>Plastic sisters will never come
>They come
Really? Where?
All I see is a single specific kit who's rules were not even in the SoB's latest update.

Leviathan comes from beneath the galactic plane you plebs.

>All I see is a single specific kit who's rules were not even in the SoB's latest update.
IF not SoB, which faction does Celestine and her gemini(?) belong to

Not that user but 'imperial agents' (read: Inquisition)

Is that in the next White Dwarf? I own both BT and SoB so I'm honestly intrigued

>number 8

Ah yes, the lesser known Imperial Necron Lord.

One of them is false

you have it completely wrong
thats
Trayzn leads a small sample of his collection into battle, the report

or maybe this is just Trayzn setting up his imperial models to make it look as though they are into battle.

i just realized, with that army he cannot switch bodies, or can he?

>Plastic sisters
>One unit
The real joke is that people expected an army wide update.

What about Forge World's latest showings?

Here's is why Newcrons are terrible plot-wise. Instead of ancient undead evil we got friendly grampas. It was fun when Veeky Forums did it, but as a serious inclusion to the fluff, meh.
Next update, tsundere Norn-queen.

Apparently, space existing in three dimensions is an alien concept to them.

You realise of course that the Oldcrons came to the Imperials aid too, right?

When?

in the eye of terror campaign, necron forces attacked Abbys boyscouts
whether they helped the IoM or simply opposed Chaos is a different matter

They suicidally attacked the Blackstone to try and prevent it from blasting Cadia.

You realize it's not out of altruism, right? They're only getting involved because they see Chaos as a bigger threat to their rise than the Imperium. The Necrons aren't friendly with humanity, they're just committing the bare minimum to try and push the favor against Abaddon.

To add to this, its Trazyn and not the Necrons, the guy is insane even by Necron standards.

Besides I get the impression Trazyn is trading his limited edition old-school Inquisitor for something else, probably Celestine or Cawl.

he's there to try and collect the rare "abaddon with arms" there's only one like him in the galaxy.

>Trazyn adds Saint Celestine to his collection
I want this simply to see how butthurt the Sisters fans would be.

But the Cadian Gate doesn't even matter. In the new fluff, it's explained that it's all a ruse to get the Imperium to waste billions of resources on protecting an otherwise unremarkable piece of space. Why does Trazyn fall for Abaddon's genius?

Yeah, the plastic sisters are pretty big bonned.

They won't be the only ones butthurt that night...

I remember reading it more as the Necrons protecting the Cadian Pylons.

We won't know till her rules are leaked.

Why did the painter feel the need to give her a mustache?
Why did FW sculpt an ugly woman in vaguely medieval clothing anyway?
Am I missing something here?

Likely just general Imperium.

May even be classified as a Lord of War.

I just wanted a plastic troop choice like the rest of the armies in 40k.

I'm not asking for much? GSC and Mechanicus got an entire range of new models. I'm just asking for one box with enough shit to make the basic troop choice.

You know the MSU SoB Battle Sister squad.

Knowing GW they will sell them in box of 3 girls, with special weapons spread across 4 different box set. Then wonder why no one is buying.

Holy fuck those hips!

>openday-hobbit.jpg

Creed's tactical genius is really getting out of hand.

the character is a man dressed as a woman to escape faster because he is a coward

>That feel when you played in the Eye of Terror world campaign but they retconned the results
>And now they are doing this shit again

You're telling me you don't remember the great original character, Alfrid Lickspittle?

As long as Chaos wins again I'll be fine.

>black templars
>using something resembling a formation
Guess how i know you're not a bt player but just someone riding the underdog trend?

Didnt they win on the ground but lose in space via BFG? Which sounds like the perfect tie scenario that GW loves so Im still not sure why they wanted to ignore it.

No, there is no imperial agents faction. If you'd have read it you'd seen that the books has multiple factions
And yes, the term faction is a clearly designated specific term in the rules.

That a Sigmarine?

End Times 40konfirmed.

Shut your whore mouth non-believer! We will get formations in this book and for once since 5th ed we'll be on a similar level to the rest of the marine books!

I stopped playing Templars after the current SM codex got out, no point in playing an army that felt the same way it did back in 5th ed. I've jumped ship to the HH but Im very happy that Templars will finally get some decent ammount of attention and hopefully formations to play around. I cant fucking wait, our time is now brother!.

That was a very... odd. choice for an event only mini.

Though i am hella happy to see the iron hills command and the ram riders. Forge world is very close to making me break and buying an iron hills army.

Thanks to that SoB 6e and Inquisition are still valid. Till GW clarify this, enjoy your old living Saint, non retarded acolyte squads and servo skulls.

If anyone says it replaces those two just ask them why the Enginseer, GK and DW do not replace their codex? Since they have the same bloody writing as supposedly replace codex that are still sold.

“Thief or Savior?
Of all the protagonists who are fighting on Cadia, Trazyn the Infinite is without a doubt the strangest. It is curiosity that drives him to Cadia, but he plays an important role in the first volume of the saga, Gathering Storm. Of course, some people are none too happy to see him, such as Belisarius Cawl. In spite of this, the Archmagos understands that the arrival of Trazyn in these dark hours is no mere coincidence. The Necron knows (or claims to know) the secrets of the pylons of Cadia. He also has another role to play, especially when he opens his tesseract crypts and releases his Imperial prisoners to fight the armies of Abaddon. But in this case, how will he make up for his rare collection?”

Okay, where's Waldo?

The campaign petered out so oddly. Cadia stood but Chaos abounded on it. The crusade didn't reach Terra, but pushed out and practically infested the surrounding systems.

Chaos made HUGE gains at the start of the campaign, and it didn't look like the Imperials had a chance in hell at stopping them. However, towards the end the Imperium rallied their fleet and made some headway into pushing Chaos back, stranding a lot of Chaos on Imperium worlds. The campaign ended before it bore fruit, but the status quo changed for the bizarre. Or so I heard about it..

They lost the ground battle because if memory serves chaos had the newer book at the time.

But lost the space BFG battles because the imperials had the more updated fleet.

even though power creep is not really a thing and all.

>Which sounds like the perfect tie scenario that GW loves so Im still not sure why they wanted to ignore it.
Except GW's fluff writing department is run by chaos fanboys autistic enough to get a job at GW now. They don't want a tie.

Didn't notice at first, but the flowers on her sword look kind of weird.

Yes.

I didn't think of it until now, but Trazyn may be getting involved, not because he sees Chaos as a threat in the same way that others do, but because he knows they'll probably wreck all the shit he hasn't collected yet and possibly make collecting harder.

yeah it is kinda sad the chaos tossers've been dining out on "we wun cadia" for years, never once admitting it occurred at the height of their most ott codex ever when literally NO imperial army stood a chance against them on tabletop.
It'll be nice to have a do-over.

>not retconnig a campaign were CSM players cheated their way up
I enjoyed that the imperial Navy kick the living shit out of the chaos fleet

Are you fat shaming?

>Didn't notice at first, but the flowers on her sword look kind of weird.
Maybe they need water?

He's going to commit the greatest heist, stealing Abbadon's arms right from under him. He has to team up with Creeds TACTICAL GENIUS to pull it off

How did chaos cheat? Not accusing, but genuinely curious. I don't know much about the campaign.

>I didn't think of it until now, but Trazyn may be getting involved, not because he sees Chaos as a threat in the same way that others do, but because he knows they'll probably wreck all the shit he hasn't collected yet and possibly make collecting harder.

Of course Chaos is not a threat to the Necrons. They are soulless after all.

Here is the Eye of Terror results. What part of that sounds like a tie, you piece of shit. Don't ever try to rewrite history again. I will END YOU!

>THE BEGINNING OF THE END TIMES
>Darkness has fallen across a hundred worlds, and for the defenders of the Cadian Gate, the pure light of day now seems but a distant memory. Though the forces of the Despoiler have been denied the ultimate prize of the fall of Cadia, Abaddon’s hordes have gained a foothold upon the worlds of Man, and none can see them being repelled for many years to come. Abaddon and his council of three have outmanoeuvred and out fought the forces of the Imperium at almost every turn. Corpses litter the battlefields in their millions, yet millions more still stand beleaguered, against a foe that knows no mercy and whose only goal is the utter destruction of all who stand before them.

>The Thirteenth Black Crusade has broken the Imperium’s hold upon the Cadian Gate- perhaps forever. The raging tempest of the Eye of Terror has surged forth, engulfing those worlds lost to Chaos. The Imperium no longer bars the gate to the Eye, only a small channel remains through which Imperial Navy vessels may pass to bring aid to the desperate forces upon Cadia.

>At the close of the Thirteenth Black Crusade, Cadia still stands. But she stands alone, a failing beacon flickering against the encroaching night. Total war is come to Segmentum Obscurus, and all hopes of repelling the invaders are dashed. The Imperium must now consolidate its grip upon those worlds it still holds, and prepare to fight a war that will not end within the lifetime of any of its combatants. While Cadia still stands, humanity has reason to hope, but Abaddon the Despoiler has finally achieved what he has failed to do on twelve previous occasions, over ten thousand years- he has breached the Cadian Gate, and none can now hold back the inexorable tide of Chaos unleashed upon the Imperium of Man

Ram riders look amazing, gonna have to pick up a few.

Cadia

>The bleak moors of Cadia are reduced to a barren, crater-pocked wasteland, blasted by orbital torpedoes, super-heavy artillery and the footfall of titans. The Vilklas and Andur defence lines have collapsed under the relentless pressure of a million frenzied cultists, traitors and mutants, and the Cadian High Command has been forced to relocate to Kasr Gallan on the far side of the Caducades Sea. Though the Imperial Navy is in control of the inter-system space lanes, Chaos rules the skies above Cadia since the orbital defences fell in the opening days of the Black Crusade. The defenders of Cadia are now deployed around Kasr Gallan and throughout the Wastes, resolute that not a backward step shall be taken. The order is given- ‘stand at Cadia, or damn the Imperium of Mankind to the depredations of Chaos for all eternity’.

And more Eye of Terror results.

What happened with the retcon is that GW made a Chaos victory into a total crushing victory. With the fall of Cadia in the newer fluff, the Imperium is doomed. And not the normal type of doomed, it's the type that has the Imperium back broken and can do nothing but flail about as Chaos and Xenos beat it to death with pillows and sacks filled with nurglings and squigs.

web.archive.org/web/20031021012118/http://www.eyeofterror.com/uk/newsletter/newsletter3.htm
>More disturbing still are the rumours of Chaos Space Marines appearing from nowhere on the pleasure world of Belisimar, and the intervention of shimmering metallic warriors in almost every warzone of the Thracian Primaris system. Bizarrely, the rumours correlate on one fact alone: the Necrons are fighting alongside the forces of the Imperium, not against them. This unholy alliance is the only factor halting a full-scale insurgence across the worlds of the Scarus sector.

web.archive.org/web/20031021012617/http://www.eyeofterror.com/uk/newsletter/newsletter4.htm
>Raiders
>The implacable warriors of the Necrontyr have been sighted across the Thracian Primaris system, and initial reports suggested they were fighting towards the same common goal as the Imperium's defenders. In recent battles however, the situation has changed, and the deadly weapons of the ancient race have been turned upon the Imperium. Though none can fathom the aims and objectives of the Necrontyr, some believe they can only be acting upon the capricious whim of a truly mad god.

>Ancient Evil Awakens
>This card affects Thracian Primaris and Elnaur Delta in favor of the Forces of Order.
>One of the Sentinel Words, previously thought to be dead, rustles with the dead scrape of grave vestments as the gleaming silver warriors of the Necrontyr emerge from underground tombs and take to the stars. Imperial forces in battle nearby fear the worst, but the Necron warriors fall upon the Chaos foe instead.

And from the White Dwarf results article, pdf related:

>During the opening stages of the Crusade, the sentinel worlds had little in the way of full-scale engagements, although a node in the webway stationed above the void worlds saw a lot of conflict between the Eldar and their enemies. The most notable development emerged from this unregarded backwater system just as the wars reached their peak, with hordes of silvered Necron warriors emerging from hidden tombs on the four planets surrounding Hydra Cordatus in a rough pyramid pattern. The Imperial forces stationed nearby feared the worst, but were amazed when the Necrontyr fell upon the soldiers of Chaos, turning the tide in favour of the forces of Order. Since that time, increased Necron activity in the sector has prevented any Imperial forces from capitalising upon these victories, and remote orbital pict-captures have even revealed several structures almost identical to the Cadian Pylons sprouting across the landscapes of these four sentinel worlds.

>Seconds later, he saw a sight that he had never expected to see in all his years with the Imperial Navy. Huge, silvered ships, shaped like crescent moons swooped across the Chaos battle line, crackling bolts of energy hammering the Chaos vessels with devastating close-range firepower as they raced towards the Blackstone. Quarren’s heart skipped a beat as he saw enemy ship after enemy ship reduced to wreckage by the unexpected arrivals. Quarren recognised the alien ships from the briefings he had attended at Cypria Mundi. Necrontyr. He knew them for the deadliest enemies, yet here they were attacking the Chaos ships!

As an aside, if you compare the WD and BFG magazine descriptions of the outcome to the online newsletter version above which I'm surprised Carnac is so willing to keep parading around, given how it actually supports the Failbaddon meme, you might notice something.

>given how it actually supports the Failbaddon meme

It's clearly from the Imperial perspective. For example, The Azrael vs Kharn audiobook transcript version starts with an Imperial perspective saying that Abaddon's crusade were failures but then speculates if they were really failures and if the Imperials missed something. The Pandorax lore happened during BL supp and ADB's adoption of Abby. But you wouldn't known that being considering that you think Necrodermis is not living metal

Except she's not in that book

More like Warhammer 40 000$

>He has to team up with Creeds TACTICAL GENIUS to pull it off

If he needed the TACTICAL GENIUS aspect, why not call over that other Necron TACTICAL GENIUS and Creed's equal?

You...you do realize that model is of the sleazy counsellor who ran out like a coward in the end of the movie, dressed as a women? It is not a fucking hobbit

>To add to this, its Trazyn and not the Necrons, the guy is insane even by Necron standards.

Bullshit. Trazyn is a rational character and he is concerned with the restoration of empire like any other Necron Overlord. He collects treasures and relics for the sake of the Necron Empire because only the Necrontyr can understand their beauty.

Try to separate the meme from reality please

Imotekh isn't a Tactical Genius, he's a Hyperlogical Strategist. And any regular Overlord, Lord, Cryptek or whatever can be just as Hyperlogically Strategic as him so long as they're in charge and roll a 4, so really Trazyn would be better off finding one of them than trying to deal with Imo again. (There's also Zahndrekh who can just choose to be a Hyperlogical Strategist on top of his Counter Tactics, but he's one of Imotekh's crew.)

BT are hordes.

He wants to make sure the pylons aren't destroy

Fuck that, he wants to bag himself some Daemonic Primarchs

Yes, no fat chicks.

>Fall of Cadia
>Trazyn dumps a wild Vulkan on Cadia and steals a rare Abadon

Get ready to eat shit and die, heretic.

>He wants the pylons

Fixed.

You... you do realize how much of an obnoxious faggot using an ellipses to simulate an incredulous pause in your speech while you're typing makes you?

If you're gonna be a condescending dickbag, try to be less of a shitlord about it.

He only wants Abaddons arms.

>read Trazyn lore
>guy owns multiple space marines and an entire catachan army
>used to own an entire tyranid splinterfleet but had them destroyed when specimens kept escaping

This is amazing.