Why is qtum mooning?

is there any news recently to cause this to rise? im quit happy for the moon mission. cant wait for 100 bucks per qtum

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CryptoZyzz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think they're working with Tencent. Patrick also said even bigger news is coming soon with another big company.

Also the whole bitcoin unity situations. For every 100 qtum you will get 1 bitcoin unity when it forks.

everything with tether pair mooning without any news without particular order one after another
guess they just can't pump btc anymore

Currently Koreans are pumping this coin.

Koreans tend to pump along weekend. Let me guess at least +100 % from here through Saturday and Sunday so I guess you should get in if you have balls.

They will pump until after UBTC fork hold until Jan 3 at least.

21btc at 160k resistance just melted

it's mooning.

Korean are crazy, 75% volume comes from korea on this.

Get in, huge ubtc airdrop the january 2

CEO Patrick also said that even bigger news than the Tencent partnership is coming soon.

Ty Lopez talked about it on his stream yesterday and said it was better than NEO. I'm not even shilling this really happened.

Wow...
Yeah most of this news is coming out of their telegram... for the most part, for whatever reason nobody fucking talks about QTUM

$30 broken, not a drill

but it's not. QTUM is just BTC fork with some smart contract stuff built in. NEO is fundamentally different from the ground up.

I'll tell you why. Retards on biz start talking about moons after their cap is already insanely high. You're going to see QTUM being talked about on biz AFTER it's cap is at least 8-10 billion. This is when you're suppose to get in.

This is going bonkers.

You haven't done your research, it's more than that.

I've been out of the loop for a while, pls spoonfeed me
What is UBTC, and why will it get airdropped to QTUM?

United bitcoin. Segwit2X guy incharge of it. Basically another btc fork. Larger blocks, segwit, blah blah blah

It's a fork of bitcoin.

Idk but qtum holder will get the most ubtc compared to other coins, like 1 ubtc pair 100 qtum or something.

This and neo are the only alt from the top that didn't started their rally yet.

Komodo is looking good too to hit 1Billion marketcap

Anyone going in on this?

Is it too late? have I missed the mission

wow that pump is strong.

Still a fine time if you ask me

This coin is still undervalued imo, not a bad idea to buy some and hold until UBTC fork at least.

Look at the cap. You're early. I really think it'll do something like IOTA, Litecoin, and Ripple.

>tfw bought qtum and sold for mass profit now
I feel guilty about selling though. I bought last week because It was known forever that this is the actual coin china will be using

Can someone explain to me the 1 Bitcoin for 100QTUM airdrop thing
thanks biz

Do I scalp all the way up or just buy and HODL and have faith. Help me out Veeky Forums

I can really see this going to 5b market cap but I don't feel like getting dumped on tonight...

perfect time to enter on that dip.

If you missed iota ltc and ripple, don't miss this one.

Exactly same pattern, huge news, huge volume from korea (1 billion volume on day 1 of the pump just like iota and ltc)

Next moon mission will probably be Neo after this one.

The guy who did iota => ltc => ripple => qtum=> neo must be very rich

twitter.com/CryptoZyzz

I called this last night

Yea I feel like a group is just moving from different fairly high cap coins and pumping them hard. They'll wait for big news to start the pump.

Don't scalp except if you really know the coin you are trading at.

And also if you are not used to scalp. You will end up losing money for sure.

You might succeed first scalps because of luck, but then the next failed one will rekt all your gainz

QTUM is competing with Neo?

No, Morpheus is competing with NEO you dickshit

Should I go all in bros? Is this just another pump and dump

It's by nature unlikely to dump on you in the long run

I put about 1/6th of my portfolio in. From the responses in this thread I don't see why you wouldn't at least put a small amount in

I just use BTC to buy roids im new and stupid to actual trading. I'm just trying to earn money for future cycles desu. I just want to know when is a good price to cash out

It's on bithumb + bittrex + binance

Huge news coming, volume is starting to take off.

50$ first target I guess

>Veeky Forums never talks about qtum even though it's the most obvious moon mission ever
>now that it's already mooned everyone is buying it

BUY HIGH

SELL LOW

You ain't seen nothing yet in regards to qtum. Still a good move at the moment.