Warhammer 40,000 general

Give more dark eldars! Give me VECT BACK! Edition.

>Previous thread
>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>List Builder if BS doesn't add enough bloat for you
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>As current as the FAQs get
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (loan your pass to a Chaos Sorcerer near you today):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

1st for Dark Angels being loyal

Second for 1st post being a cunning ruse.

>Give more dark eldars! Give me VECT BACK! Edition.
More than half of the current Dark Eldar range have atrocious rules and do not function at all.
Rather then more of that, I take workin rules

nth for second edition Carnifex

DE Player here. I'd take working rules first. Even if it's just formations, something that makes us better/workable. Vect, Sliscus, etc. would be nice, but I want to be able to play first.

Updated chapter upgrade sprue for Templars when

The torsos it comes with don't even fit the new torso backs.

1st for tricky armies.

1St for tsons are shit and gw still can't write rules properly

dumbassess

I just want playable wych cults. They'll never be as good as GSC, but I want them to at least not be utter shit at everything while also being more expensive than the better troop choice.

I want to use Wyches and Hellions. Reading the books makes them feel SOOO awesome.

What has thread been up to lately?
Also game and army pics anons. If anyone wants to batrep some of their games that would be great too.

>Give me VECT BACK

Give me: Kheradruakh, Lady Malys, Baron Sathonyx and Duke Sliscus back

doing a horrible job of highlighting my drop pod while i wait for my nids to arrive

we need the thin white duke now more than ever.

OP and deldar player, my plead for more deldars includes new and more rules, I want all deldar vehicles to have aerial assault and veil of shadows to force enemy units to shoot snap fire against them, also chain snare and gravbikes with the upgrades should receive vector strike.

>TSons literally get their Primarch
>more Primarchs on the way
>DE's big cheese literally USED to exist and was REMOVED
>Still no return of him in sight

>Duke Sliscus
>cheese
user please

honestly I don't even care, what units of a dark eldar army will work, if they work. Currently its the fastest army, but dont move more then 6 inches or you snapshot and 50%-glasscannon, very fragile but lacking in oomph

>Kheradruakh

be honest user; did you really use that guy or actually model him?

i need to go prime my eldar, they're finally built and magnetized since last thursday

Hopefully now but I dont know, it still is a great kit but could use an update.

I just hope there's a formation for the Emperor's Champion that gives it the Vows back.

That, too. The turbo fast army that lives on speed and cocaine shouldn't be hindered by going fast. At least they can jink and shoot.

poor stompy
he dindu nuffin

Ill repost

For the grayer good!

Ork Lifes mater!

How's my list?

I came up with the idea of using a Grand Master as I was trying to fall asleep. Inquisitor sits in the bunker with comms relay and everything but the NDKs and Interceptors deep strike on turn 1. If I manage to fail a re-rolled 3+, I'll consider suicide at the table right then and there.

Am I missing something, or are rules for chaos icons and instruments included in the book, but not any rules dictating what models can take them?

Chaos daemons? I believe those are mentioned in the unit profile for some units, I don't remember if those are still a thing in 40k

>1/9 chance to fail
>8 units
it's more likely than you think
besides , your command bunker might get annihilated before you can even deep strike them in

We Wuz Nobs.

I want GW to hire Amano Yoshitaka to design DE special characters

especially Vect and Sliscus

Honestly, all I want is a formation that only requires Templars (no Cadians required), a plastic Emperor's Champion and an updated upgrade kit.

Vows would be really cool.

What?

Only deep striking GM with Pallies, Lib with 1 term squad, and then the 3rd squad. Unless I've been doing my deep strike completely wrong and have to roll deep strike for each unit even if they're attached. As for the bunker, everyone always aims at the NDKs first. ALWAYS.

They're in the new codex, but I can't find a single unit list in that codex that mentions them.

It's like you haven't even read the book at all or something.

>Dark Eldar designed by famous Final Fantasy artist, Tau operators will still be more weeb

Huh. Okay, I'm just blind then.

Never played any 40k before, can you guys tell me how Skitarii play? Specifically the Sydonian Dragoons.

page 64 or the fold out page in the back of the book. the units that can take them have the option listed in their entry.

new codex? do you mean the daemon incursion edition codex or the rules in the curse of the wulfen supplement?

tau are for dumb weebs
eldar and dark eldar are for trve japanophile otaku

Now someone with more painting skill then me needs to buy this mini and make a Ork Lifes Matter Backbanner to model our spokesork for da movment

They run fast, hit hard on the charge, and are pretty damn resilient for their cost.

Alright anons whats your favourite xeno race?
Mine is the kroot

see

>Scout forward 9 inchs
>move forward 9 inches
>Charge Closest Vehicle/horde with nothing to kill it
>Profit

Skaventarii.

Suffer not alien to live

harlequins because new romantic Bowie worship

no talkin, humie
back to work, humie

skitarii designs were inspired by skaven designs (which in turn were inspired by a RT xenos illustration and a chaos champion design).

Nids cause they look kinda cute

>Duke Sliscus
>cheese
>user please
Are you retarded?
>DE's big cheese
Big cheese is a common term for leader, the DE "Big Cheese" is Asrubal Vect.
He had a model. his model was discontinued and hist stat block pulled from the new DE book.
Losing fluffy characters who were introduced in 5th was harsh, but outright squating the DE equivalent of Eldrad, Yarick or Marneus Calgar was fucking barbaric.

>have 4 armies
>not including fantasy/aos/wmh
>want to pick up another

Kill me please. My back log is so huge because I can't prime anything atm.

>The DE "Big Cheese" is Asrubal Vect
No, it's Asdrubael Vect.

Lady Malys is also a big cheese, and Lileth certainly isn't small cheese.

If weather makes spray unuseable, use brush primer, I recommed Vallejo, no need to die

Who the fuck is Lileth?

They're great, but the models are fragile. My second one now has a bent helmet-spike and antenna, I really need to upgrade my cardboard boxes to something with carry foam.

In game, awesome, cheap and stabby, and AV11 means they are excellent for killing vehicles or tarpits, or being tarpits themselves if the enemy can't kill it with anything but Krak Grenades.

Have 12k of Eldar, 5k of Fantasy Empire, 3k of Daemons, 5k of Imperial Guard, 5k of Orks, 5k of Chaos Space Marines and 5k of 30k marines.

All of my Orks and most of my chaos need to be painted/put togethor.

The Order of the Eternal Fupa

The Order of Our Martyred Muffin Top

How about the army in general tho?

Weather and location makes spray primer hard. I'm on the 5th floor in a small apartment in a shitty neighborhood. The only place I've managed to prime anything is at work while we were slow.

I'd rather kill myself than hand paint the amount of models of have to prime by hand. I helped a friend prime shit by hand once. NEVER AGAIN FUCK THAT SHIT

Ain't nothing wrong with a slightly thicker sister. Just more emperor for the emperor

Or they are closer to making female space marines

How many models you got on your backlog

fragile, close ranged shooty. Hits REALLY fucking hard with the right gubz, but don't expect them to stand around under fire as they're not that tough and although they have decent leadership they wont stick around forever. Cool fluff and gorgeous models, if spenny in both points and dosh. A few units can assault worth half a damn, but dont expect them to be taking out any Death Company. Onagers with neutron lasers are pretty fucking cool, and barebones rifle squad of vanguards can actually hurt pretty much anything they shoot at.

Disregard the bait user. He's been at it for several threads

can't scout and charge

Unless you are running the rape train formation. Don't put many upgrades on the rangers/vanguards. They get expensive quick. If you go infantry heavy. take two of each units. and take one of each bare bones.(take the omniscope, because its fucking amazing)

Cheers mate, I'm gonna pick up my codex asap then, sounds like my kind of army with the whole class cannon thing, and the aesthetic is so nice.

What upgrades do you recommend for the infantry heavy list? That sounds like something I'd like.

How does this look? The exalted reward on the slaanesh herald will be a doomstone. The oracular dais on the tzeentch herald is to guarantee a second turn deep strike of the second unit is seekers, which with their instrument guarantee the second turn arrival of my warp talons.

The whole thing is meant for leadership shenanigans.

Has the fact he is using different points of view between the models get pointed out?

Assembled? 30ish horrors, 3 princes, a LoC, a Deldar SC!, 15 or so sisters, an immolator, 70 Glade guard, 8 Dryads, and 6 converted treekin.

Unassembled? Another Deldar SC!, Box of Wyches, scourges, succubus, venom, Sylvaneth battalion, WMH 2-player box, both HH boxes, 2 drop pods to be converted into dread claws, a box of raptors, a box of CSM, and 2 Knights.

I'm not hand priming all that shit.

Np dude, i'd advise against getting rangers, as unlike what said I'd just go for 2-3 squads of Vanguard. Rangers don't really have a decent role to fill that isn't done by other units more effectively, which is a shame as their models are gorgeous.

Ah OK, I was hoping to have a squad with that huge anti-tank rifle because it looks fantastic, maybe I'll leave that one for games with friends.

If you play a lot of mech players, either two arch rifles and an arch pistol/ maul (One or the other because points) on the rangers, and 3 plasma calviers on the vanguard.

80th for flyrant models look terrible

CSM now have access to old shit like Volkite.

What changes?

Rangers are good for fighting Scions or Tau, ignoring 4+ save? plus precision shots with the whole unit

The arquebus is fun and pretty, but always found it just too damn expensive to justify the cost. If you want to, go for it, just know that it's not the most effective use of points in an army that you should be wary of overspending on gear.

Not the bitching.

Their hips are almost Quarian level though...

So, Are wolf scouts worth it, or should I just buy wulfen for my Great wold detachment?

He keeps doing it every single thread user. If it was once then fine but he does it cause he knows it gets reactions.

Eldar and Harlequins

Alright, thanks for the help user.

Isn't Eldrad dead now?

>THICC women are bad

Nigga you are gay

FIRM
SUPERIOR
QUARIAN
POSTERIOR

>Isn't Eldrad dead now?

Nope, just got shot and wounded. He's not dead.

now that my IG is getting squatted, what other army should i start?

user, you a stupd mofo if you think IG is getting squatted.

>Thicc
Less thick and more ripped.
Using jump packs probably makes thighs a mountain of muscle.

Astra Militarum.

i doubt they'll let Eldrad die again, he got 2 models last year i believe. no wait, ahriman got 2 new models while eldrad just got 1

>IG
>squatted
Please tell me you aren't actually this retarded, I need a piece of good news for this day.

I thought he got dragged into the Warp to play Hide and Rape with Slannesh

Like this?

>wanting fat bitches
m8, the fuck is wrong with you, i like my girls to not die a 45 from heart failure