Eagle Ordinary 83 - In Over Our Heads

The Inquisition - Never there when you want them, always there when you don't.

Also, about that minor xenos lifeform in panel 2:

>The Narisian Swamp Owl, despite it's disarmingly small size, is a apex predator. Able to unhinge its own jaw to swallow things as large as its own body. Many a feline, small dog, or young child have gone missing from within the borders of Naris, briefly, as the lumpy, distanced fowl culprit is often found sleeping off its meal not too far away.

BROTHERRRRRR

Have a smiling commissar for your reactionary needs

Should probably edit this to say
>Oh, how heretical.

Perfect.

How we got to the point of expecting the Inquisition.

And that's it.

I've been watching Lodoss War, and I've seen Slayers, and now I'm just wondering: the idea behind Eagle Ordinary is that this is the dramatization of an Only War RPG group, but it seems to follow the DM's story and drama fairly well, rather than going off the rails into zany antics, promethium-fueled accidents not withstanding.

How many groups would ignore Aetta and the conspiracy, suck it up, and decide they're Guardsmen, they follow orders? Or how many would say decide to go over to the Tau for better gubbinz?

Most of the Zany Antics occurred during combat encounters, and mostly from Grigg, Blutock, and Kosomov.

Also, there were a ton of NPCs and plot hooks that held the PCs attention. Many of those personalities and plot threads have been consolidated into a few key characters in the comic for the sake of clarity.

What Im reading? it that 40k Tumblr??

Yes.