Kingdom Death General /kdmg/

Old Thread EXPLODING KITTENS BTFO EDITION

Kingdom Death is a deckbuilding meeple game where you try to gather as many innovation cards as possible to raise your banter, and get new memes.

>which pledge do I get?
none, go away
>add a link to inside the wall
fuck your shitty fan site
>how is shipping handled?
READ
>what new expansions are there?
THE
>why is the game not coming out till 2020?
FUCKING
>what is included in the Gamblers Chest?
KICKSTARTER
>why is this Percival best girl?
Cutest pupper for cutest girl
>what level should I pledge at for the Mage sleeves kickstarter
none of them

>Kickstarter Page: kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description
>Adams comments:
kickstarter.com/profile/poots/comments
>Pledge and addon overview: vibrantlantern.com/KDM15/#pledgelevels
>Pledge Comparator & Shipping Calculator:
stdobby.github.io/kingdomdeath/
>Miniature Count with bonus statistics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ujOUYfjTFp3jOx7T4f3wl-KmxBh0hST0Spa2Q3fy2k/edit#gid=0

Anyone have a time machine? Really excited for the new content.

so is the $750 pledge the best deal?

The $927 pledge is the best. But $750 is pretty good too.

If you only want game related contents, then yeah, it's the best deal. BF pledges are hard to get at this point.

Dog Godfrog is best.

>no satan detected

Ah, the usual Frogdog does not come with current expansions!

POOOOOOOOOOOOOTS

UPDATE ALREADY

C'MON

I only go for the $350 pledge level, will I be able to purchase expansions at a later stage?

Yes, you should be able to.

Cheers.

I think you have to enter the amount of money on top of your pledge for the expansions you plan on adding before hand.

Okay so I managed to snipe a BF Lantern as my first pledge. 200 bucks for a fully updated core? Yes please.

Now that I've got that out of the way, if I were to jump ontop of another package, it won't toss that one back into the pool, will it?

Considering buying at least another core to get in on the obviously lucrative PRO PAINT aftermarket.

I'm sorry... what? There's no way to secure your expansions BEFORE the KS is over?

What happens if I can't find a "you get all the expansions" pledge that frees up in time?

You can't have multiple pledge levels on one account.

Then you add-on the expansions individually, you fucking mong.

>Then you add-on the expansions individually, you fucking mong.

After the KS you mean? What is the length of time that the pledge manager will be open and available to people?

If I throw money on top of my lantern pledge, say a weird amount like 222 dollars (additional). Is that 222 going to be split up any way I want it to? What happens to any overkill?

>After the KS you mean?
You can do it now.
>What is the length of time that the pledge manager will be open and available to people?
Nobody knows
>If I throw money on top of my lantern pledge, say a weird amount like 222 dollars (additional). Is that 222 going to be split up any way I want it to?
You will recieve a survey and be able to distribute your pledge however you wish into available add-ons
>What happens to any overkill?
A generous donation

so say you get stuck at the 350 level. you then would add on say $75 for dragon king expansion if that's what you wanted. same goes for any other expansion just go by the amount listed on each one or use the link at the top of the thread to figure it out. there is a FAQ at the bottom of the campaign page that explains how this works.

>tfw update
>tfw teaser

Its not good to lie user.

>You will recieve a survey and be able to distribute your pledge however you wish into available add-ons
>>What happens to any overkill?
>A generous donation
Thank you very much, I was just really unsure of how to proceed in the modify pledge section -- there's no like check check mark whatever you want, it's just seems to be a self calculated thing.

Now that I know there's a survey afterwords, I'll go ahead and drop the remaining 800 dollars I have on addons.

1) got to add-on catalog
2) determine the price of the add-on you wish to purchase
3) add that amount to your pledge

Gee Bill! How come your Watcher lets you wear two masks?

Bets that the Neko Twilight Knight's tail is a plug?

Considering what other things can attach themselves to your rear in the nightmare realm of Kingdom Death, plug is actually the merciful variant.

>EXPLODING KITTENS BTFO EDITION
Next stop: hipster jacket after another $200 grand.
Just kidding there's no stopping the hype train now, we're just rolling them over.

>Neko Knight after we bury Exploding Memes
Is this coincidence? Or Pottery Innovation?

Given how early in the campaign KS comment babies started crying for some "Kittens Defeated" Landmark reward, I'd guess it's no accident.

>inb4: comes with Exploding Lantern piece of gear that can be thrown like Founding Stone

Seems kind of petty doesn't it? In the grand scheme of things I don't really care a whole lot either way, but it seems like people are trying to validate their distaste for something by seeing something they do like make more money.

Because that proves...something

Given her facial expression it's very likely

You could probably look into some deeper psychological and socio-economical context this has and find something enlightening there, yes.
Or you can hop on the hype train and enjoy the simple fact that winners don't lose.

Yeah, it's strange. I don't see why you'd want to commemorate your fallen foes when they're not something you respect. I'd rather commemorate the #1 Game status in a non-kitten-related manner.

IMO, though, Kitty TK Pinup isn't a bad 'compromise' because she fits KDM about as much as any pinup, and we already have some cat (well, lion) stuff going on.

It's 2017 buddy.

Time to think like a Winner instead of a Whiner..

Doesn't matter, had catgirl.

says the single digit slave to the trip dub freeman

>Actually making a post about dubs and trips
Just say you're a mouth breathing retard and save us all some trouble.

Is there a white lion pinup? Could have swore I saw one but now I can find it. If not, wonder why he didn't just call it a white lion pinup.

Hope I can sell mine to some autist with a hot glue gun.

anybody notice frogdog's face looks like Wyald from Berserk manga?

middle one

Aha! Thanks user!

>beak helmet
>not lion skull
>why.rar

this became popular because...?

They might try to say that makes it more popular, which is debatable, considering that Bomb Pussy costs like 1/10th what KD:M does.

It's good

Not to mention it's not unreasonable to assume its going to reach far more people than KDM will. I can only guess how many copies will suffer the same fate as Twighlight Emperium. A game that sits on a shelf only to be played once a year ish.

It's the best worst thing on the marked saturated with constant flood of worst best stuff.

there is a lot of influence from Berserk. Gatts has a promo mini

WHERE IS MY SECOND UPDATE POOTS!

Good minis, good quality components, good rules, and delicious thicc women.

Okay so as if there wasn't enough confusion on this before...

If you can add on shit now and even after the KS, then why are there Black Friday Lanterns and Black Friday Golden Lanterns?

If you had just a single one, BFL, then you just ADD on the gambler's chest.... if you want it.

Help me understand this campaign's ambitions here. Why are they making two tiers exclusive when the only difference is manually adding 100 dollars or not.

I'm suspicious that there IS a legitimate reason for having Gold level, and that's because it'll feature undisclosed extras (like signatures, 'slipups' in quantities or alternative packaging)

having the 200$ tier and adding the 100$ gambler chest is the same as the 300$ tier. it just is there for convenience

the two limited versions of those have 50$ off, that's all. but you're a late-bandwagonner pleb so no 50$ off 4u

Because, hypothetically speaking, some people might want Core without the Chest.

>tfw jumping BL offer mid-December because somebody bailed

Yes I know, you just repeated back to me what I said.

I'm aware that there's zero difference between a regular BF lantern and a golden on save for 100 USD.

My question is why does it exist at all? If it was for convenience sake, then it's counterintuitive.

Also did I do this right, because there was no confirmation thing that asked if I wanted to select the chest add on or not.

If you shits would have used KS for reasons other than getting your dickmonster fetish kicks, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Limited versus unlimited pledges

You need to hit cancel pledge

there's no hand holding, don't fuck up! 200+100 is really hard math you know! maybe use the windows calculator and check if 300 is really the right choice, would suck hard if you messed that up!

>read the fucking kickstarter/how every kickstarter addons have worked for ever

But nothing about Black Friday Gold is limited, at al. That's the reason I addressed this concern, because if there is zero reason for differentiating it, then perhaps PootPoot Lightning will make it exclusive in an unexpected way.

>nothing about Black Friday Gold is limited
Cancel it and take it back then.

I added the 100, look at the bottom

If someone drops a 927 package I will alert you to the availability of mine.

1. Gages the interest in the gambler's box
2. Extra backer slots for 50$ BF discount
3. convenience (for BF tiers being discounted duplicates as well as to investors), which in turn leads back to 1.

Keep in mind he didn't expect the reprint to be this popular, so he was covering all options for ease of his team and access most likely.

i'll bet you dont think there's a difference between Satan's Lantern and Twin Satan's lantern either, you fucking pleb?

Originally, it hadn't been decided whether you could add on additional gamblers chests and if add-on ones would cost only $100. Pledging for a level that included it guaranteed you get one and its price.

I know you're just trying to goad me into freeing up the level you wanted, but listen to the argument here for a moment..

BF L = 200 and is limited in quanity
BF GL = 300 and is also limited in quanity

I can clone a gold lantern just by adding a hundred dollars, but it still will only be called "BF L" package.

If this is the case... why does that second option exist at all?

alright now that I believe explains the matter better than anyone prior.

I'll rest my in my case now.

Because at the start of the campaign Poots said you couldn't add on gamblers chests then changed his mind later.

for convenience

exactly for idiots like you.

how many times do we have to repeat it?

>it'll feature undisclosed extras (like signatures, 'slipups' in quantities or alternative packaging)

Is this true, even at all? I've heard of random inserted bonuses, but that might piss off a lot of folks.

this

whats the difference, senpai?

I already have the level I wanted. At the BL discount. My present dilemma is if I'm feeling degenerate enough to further expand with something that's well over 5' at the base.

one's a pleb but both are band-wagoners

I really hate the gorm mini, but considering how essential an expansion everyone says it is, I'd field it painted like this.

I actually like the Gorm idea, but the model is really flat. With some work it could look pretty good.

Take all this advice with a grain of salt buddeh.

Let's look at is this way.
If you buy Screaming God you can start at a point in the game where all that shit is skipped.
If you buy Red Witches or the Black Knight you get a pair of 3 and 5 year mini campiagns.
If you buy the Campaigns of Death book you also get short mini campaigns + new storylines for current expansions.

So with all that said and done Gorm may become much less crucial.

Taking a king spear to the blindspot in that pic

if the mini sunstalker is ever sold again, I've thought of having it proxy for the gorm

>If you buy Screaming God you can start...

First Hero, user.

I know people hate on the tentacle penis broccoli a lot, but Ive always loved sunstalkers

I lo (athe) ve where this is going

Ha, now that thing is usable. This the same user who made this alternate frogdog?

me too

I didn't even realize there were different models until now...

Was that the first run or something? It's better than this one

unrelated, spontaneous idea spawning from sleep deprivation

That one is a promo, Baby sunstalker

That's the baby sunstalker. I think the model was before the game and the completion of its lore, seeing as it's attendants are catgirls...

I literally must have one now, and I don't even play this game.

How come no one has tried casting this shit yet? Honestly seems more exclusive than Ashley Wood's rusted and moldy high heel collection.

Those aren't ears user, that's their hair.

I'd like to see a butcher modded to look like Kratos. personalities would fit.

Aaand we better stop here because my next idea is to start mixing in crops from that one doujin /h/ colored for Christmas.

Yeah, seriously. I actually rather like the tableau and would love one, but no official rerun, no plastic version, no chinaman recast, not even scalpers up...

this

Nah, Red Savior survivor with blood paint and scrap daggers, Immortal, Quixotic, Rageholic, and maybe the skills Mighty Strike, Clutch Fighter, and maybe Tough.

>Mighty Strike
>Red Savior
Doesn't work. Red Saviors give you auto-hits, not perfect hits.