What do you guys think about daytrading ?

Is has positives and negatives, let me know what you guys think about it, let's have a talk bizboys

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zjMhT2W
cryptodealer.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's great if you want to give your crypto away to someone else.

It's really good way to gain Fiat, while losing Btc.

Been doing it causally with around 1000$ and were up a nice bit until I got burned when Binance were down.
Today I started with 1400 XRP and made 0.05 BTC on margin trading on bitfinex. Down to about 0.025 now but still alright considering that I do it in the background

accurate

It can make you a lot of money if you turn all your emotions off. Greed or hope can kill you.

It's an absolute gold mine, but always keep in mind that one poorly planned decision (or worse, bad luck) can cost you days/weeks of gains

OP is siphoning Information. shut the fuck up retards

We're on the same board with the same goal man, we have to share knowledge to steal from the normies

Long term holding > day trading

For the uninitiated: Never share your secrets, never share your strategies, everyone is a competitor

>day trading
>he doesn't have a bot army as safety net

trading is best if you know when to trade...
discord.gg/zjMhT2W

Do not daytrade! Focus on quality and HODL!

>he thinks Veeky Forums and ultimately Veeky Forums of all places is here to hold his hand and help him
>he thinks people can work together towards a common goal on an anonymous Nordic sheep breeding forum
>he doesnt know pajeets are shilling their bags to retards
>he doesnt know jews are fuding to accumulate
stay retarded
>he doesnt know retards are blabbering predictions on TA they dont even understand

Timing the market > Time in the market

Kappa

>What do you guys think about daytrading ?

There is no daytrading in crypto

you must be new here.

its very easy to trade and make profits when something has a clear pattern of hovering around certain point, see ADA earlier this week, hover between 700 and 800 sat with high volume. if you do TA prior to trading it, you would also see ADA would most likely uptrend from that point, so its a safe coin to day trade as you will never be stuck bag holding or selling at a loss.

Price on ETH was fluctuating between $687 and $692.

I bought one ETH for $688.00. Sold it for $690.00.

First time I ever bought crypto, and then sold it right away in minutes.

I know $2 is nothing, but....I didn't have to do like anything for it. I didn't have to apply to any jobs or check into an office. Or do a stupid survey online. It was just easy in , easy out.

I know it's not a ton but...man that feels awesome. To win. Even if a little bit.

get out bitfinex.

You probably lost money with coinbase fees

now that you got your first taste imagine that same scenario with one of the top volume coins with low price like ADA, current price $0.21

688/.21 = 3,276

now you set a sell order at .22 and go watch anime

3,276 x .22 = 720

32 dollars made in under 30 minutes from comfort of home, it really makes you think. i hope to cash out enough from doing this to never have to wagecuck again desu

i just follow cryptodealer.io and mimic their trades and average about 5% gain daily

GDAX has free limit trades

It's informational chess. Returns are good if you have an advantage and the house fees are low.

If own and operate an exchange, your potential for gains is even better.

Too many people slate it because they don't understand it, leverage, stop losses, T.A, rolling profits, contracts etc.

I think it's good because to stay in the game you need to think about what you're doing and have a certain amount of discipline.

Crypto day trading is brutally difficult, but I've made good gains (30%) over the past few days not only on crypto, but with Fx dollar pairings, in time periods of 30 minutes. The focus on daytrading really is unmatched.

Loving it.

The whole point of investing is having money work for you. When daytrading you are literally working for the money.

Daytrading is for cucks confirmed.

Tried it.
Lost money.
Probably will try it again and kms.

try it with something stable, high volume, low price, good project

hahahahaha dude this is ridiculous, you just made 32$ and are hyped about it, immagine how scared you will be when youll take a 20-30% loss in a day. you think it wont happen, oh it will happen and it will happen very very soon....btc just needs to fart a little bit for the whole shitcoin party to be over...

Seems like day trading should be a relatively minor supplement to longterm hodl. I really only got LTC to trade, now it's low and I'm in the hodl army. Gotta learn patience. I was trying to day trade lol, dont do it until you know your shit.

You work really hard and stress your self out for 2% here and there, then you fuck up on one trade and lose everything you worked for.

LOL! this is for real

It's takes a lot of practise and understanding charts.

Keep practising, use demo accounts and practise your swing trades to get the dips. Real focus and understanding is required here.

You will learn a lot. I do have a coin wallet, but most of my gains are on trending swings and cutting the profit early before the dump.

Even when a stock tanks and you see you're losing money, you'll learn discipline and how to manage "a loss".

Nothing against coin holders, but a lot of them don't understand these things.

It's what I would like to do...but I'm a wageslave so I'm just accumulating and hodling until I have enough capital to make gains with. Right now I gross about $300 a day wageslaving, so it shouldn't be that hard to surpass with day trades given enough capital.

If I didn't second guess myself two weeks in a row on Thursday, I could have tripled my money within an hour. Day trading is only worth it for gains much larger than 2% user, you go for the big risk, high reward flips. The fucking easiest thing is determining when BTC is going to moon (when news like CME or CBOE is coming up), sell during the alt pump and then buy back dirt cheap that same day.

Daytrading is a meme

All my gains come from long term holds in smart coins

When I daytrade I tend to lose money overall

Don't day trade, but don't hodltard shitcoins either. Max hold time 2-3 weeks tops, and that's if you know there's an event lined up where it will spike and you will sell.

it works if you buy low and take profits at the first spike. follow those 2 rules religiously and as long as bitcoin doesn't pump you pretty much cant lose

i was giving him the scenario based on his investment... i make much more than that on my day trades

i want a cute anime gf like you

>I'm too stupid to do it, therefore nobody else can do it

>Max hold time 2-3 weeks tops

Haha yeah bro, folks should have just held BTC for like 2-3 weeks back in 2011, waste of time, clearly not going anywhere. Same for ETH, remember to sell before you see 100x, wouldn't want to risk that.

I've lost money day trading. The smart thing to do is have 60-70% minimum in long term HOLDS.

Only play around with what you can afford to lose.

>as long as bitcoin doesn't pump
but that always happens

i dont know. i struggle with this. heres my story: i had a nice sized portfolio back in april, i had a bunch of promising alts, like sia, strat, waves, dgb, etc. anyways everything crashed, and i fell for the HOLD meme, and sat and watched as my portfolio lost 80% of its value. and those coins have never really gone back up again.

so i started over about a month ago, and have just been day trading, hopping on small pumps when i see them. making steady small gains. have turned my $1000 into about $3600. not great, but im not getting greedy and suffering any big losses.

but the thought keeps crossing my mind, what if something moons hard (like ripple) and it never comes back down again. if you got a boat load when it was dirt cheap and just held, youd probably be set for the future. I dont want to miss out on that. so im not sure.

it requires so much time you might as well look for a job

how bout we set up a discord where ppl pay you tiny amounts for knowledge. No way I'm forking over $500 for that

it's just all whale manipulation and before you clicked the sell button they are long gone and took al the profit

500 dollars? no

but if you're unemployed and have money you can watch screens 24/7

It's stressful but you will make a little more than you would just hodling BTC.

So is it worth it? For the guys that can predict the trends and make like 5% daily, yeah it's worth it.

I've made about $3k doing it this week which is almost enough to cover the amount of BTC, $, and ETH I lost getting liquidated the week before (if you ignore the ^ in value of BTC and ETH in that time).

Or you could just not be an autistic shitconier and hodl actual coins and be way better off than you are now.
This board is brainlet central I swear.

I'm looking for a bot that makes day trading foolproof, will pay in link. Hook me up senpai.

found the backtrader

what are you saying? be a normie and just have a portfolio that consists of btc, eth, and ltc? no sir i will not.

How do I price my bags more effectively :(

Most shitcoins lose BTC value over time, ETH's are very rare.

I have 75%-100% of my portfolio in long-term holds. If there is no imminent moon mission I take those 25% and day trade it for comfy profits.

i'd have made more money if i just bought BTC and LTC

>i'd have made more money if i just bought shitcoin x and shitcoin y using my 20/20 hindsight

>BTC and LTC
>shitcoins

pick one

There are a few with the potential to be the next thing by 2020 if you read the white papers and invest with caution. Like hell I'm selling those that I think have that potential after two weeks.

You’re a shilling faggot, fuck off

what problem does BTC or LTC solve? oh right, they are worthless tulipcoins
enjoy your bubble, I've outperformed both and I'll continue to do so

Daytrading ruined me
I went from comfy medium-term gains to a rollercoaster of wins & gains & sleepless nights, and ended up losing 2 bitcoins in 2 months, and that’s without counting the gains i’ve lost. I’m doen to my last 25$.

Daytrading turned me into a sleepwalking robot that’s out of gear.
And the deeper i went into it, the darker became the hole I digged myself into. I haven’t eaten a warm meal in weeks. I haven’t spent a morning outside for a while. I have frozen my life, and rekt myself so hard, that Currently, I don’t even answer calls from my parents. I can’t handle the shame of being this big a loser. The worst thing is, i honestly like trading. I like everything about it. But it has killed me

>hello darkness my old freeend
there, there...

Daytrading is hard, and request a lot of time. But damn once you get a good pattern and a solid method, this is the best method to get rich quick, fuck what holders will tell ya.
As a good daytrader, you'll make money on bull-market, AND on bear market.
Check my stats, as you can see, sometime you'll lose one week of work in one trade, but if you keep your emotion out of it, you can become fucking good at it.
I won't tell you my method anyway so fuck off.

>inb4 larper

please sir do tell

what exchange?

Holy fuck you got pumped on the 6th, what happened?

PS put some more cash in play pussy

>daily $44.28

topkek

Maybe he lives in Africa

i work a job where i can fuck about online on my pc or on my phone for half of the day

tried daytradin. think I did good
compare portfolio to gains I made.
down $200

What do you mean? I dont want btc ultimately. I want fiat to buy a fucking house.

> Day trading

The fees

You want as much purchasing power as possible to buy the maximum amount of houses. The purchasing power of fiat steadily decreases and btc increases. If your shitcoin increases 1% against usd while btc increases 10% you lost money by staying in the shitcoin and future profits from owning less bitcoin.