>is it fun?
>would you play it again?
>how was the campaign?
>do you hope for an updated version?

Other urls found in this thread:

savagefallout.blogspot.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fallout P&P is pretty fun.
I had two campaigns fall apart then I met some autistic aussies and we've been playing for years.

Same here, PNP

Playing Fallout d20 right now with some friends. Running around in a post nuclear Toronto. The system isnt really balanced and once you get 8 DR it completely breaks down.

No Fallout game is balanced past 10 hours in.

In Fallout 1/2, you can snipe someone in the eye from a mile away with a sawed off shotgun.

In Fallout 4, you can empty your entire clip of Assault Rifle ammo into a sleeping person's head, and they have taken maybe 30% damage

>In Fallout 1/2, you can snipe someone in the eye from a mile away with a sawed off shotgun.
how i know you never played FO1or2.
at the 10 hour mark, you might be at vault city, MAYBE.

the game isnt meant to be balanced, its a single player CRPG.

wait... this exists? i thought that turned into exodus because bethesda yanked the rights when they bought the fallout franchise

Who u get

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, SOMEONE EXAGGERATED ON THE FUCKING INTERNET! CALL THE COPS! CALL TRUMP! CALL THE NAVY! CALL SOMEONE WHO CARES

I preferred Gauss Rifle, in all honesty.

It's god-awful, literally picking vidya rules and putting them into tabletop, but without the CPU to do all the stupid calculations.

>Past 10 hours
So you never played old Fallouts, nice knowing.

That is my understanding yes.

I hate myself for not knowing it, but which faction is 9?

It's proof you're not a fallout fan and need to fuckoff.

God, its like people who think Children of Atom were part of the original setting and not Bethesda garbage.

I've READ about the first two and tactics, even tried to play them, I'm just horrible at them.

Mutant Epoch has a Fallout feel but is d100.

Thats nice. You can "read" about 40k too, but unless you can field 1500 points painted, you really should leave threads

Chill the fuck out man, I just forgot a logo
I've played all the main games, I can't remember every single thing
But go ahead, feel high and mighty for knowing the Fallout canon better than me

Yes, I will feel better for being a better elegan/tg/entlemen than some entitled whiny shit from /v/.

Mutant Epoch is a more gonzo Post Apocalyptic setting in the spirt of Gamma World then it is Fallout. But you could run a Fallout game using the Muntabt Epoch rules.

If you want to play Fallout pnp, use GURPS. It's what the SPECIAL system was based on in the first place, so it should work

No but we did Vampire Earth d20 which I almost ruined completely by accident by taking off the head of the first vampire we encountered on a fluke double critical with the kukris I happened to have in my trunk at the start of the first session (which is how we got gear).

Good times.

All right, at this stage I'm pretty sure #9 there is either a fan-made logo or something added in to troll people. I just went through a list of all the major factions in all the Fallout games and came up with two results.

Jack and Diddly.

>d20
Nope.

I didn't even know there was a D20 fallout. I only played the SPECIAL/SIMPLE version and I loved it.
Is #9 that faction that gets mentioned in honest hearts ending and is featured in the PNP?

>but is d100
So is the other fallout rpg.

d20 was based off of SPECIAL, though. It's really obvious when you take into account that WotC had an 'unspecified license' prior to acquiring TSR and then suddenly D&D 3E not only looked nothing like the TSR D&D 3E did, but had Fallout's XP curve and perks/feats gained every 3 levels.

Am I the only person who things that the soft reboot of Fallout 3 has a stronger ascetic then the first and second game?

It's the Powder Gangers apparently. The logo is from the non-canon game Van Buren, so can pull that meter long stick out of their ass.

I want to play this. Run the game user

GURPS

I've tried playing gurps, I hate the character creation. Feels like you cant make a basic adult irl how can you even make an adventurer.

What the fuck ?

#9 is vault 34, which is the vault the boomers came from originally.

d20 is like that too? I checked out SPECIAL pnp and it was just what you discribed.

Fallout 3 was garbage and you need to go back to tumblr.

0,2, or 3
rest are garbage

>at the 10 hour mark, you might be at vault city, MAYBE.
In Fallout 2, at 10 hours, I had Advanced Power Armor.
In Fallout 1, you could easly have power armor and be untouchable by anything except floaters/centaurs.

The second playthrough of Fallout 2 requires serious roleplaying to not be broken, because you know where everything is.

>how would you put some Post-interplay things into Fallout PnP?
Basically synths, minutemen, tunnel snakes, NCR. Anything that appears in fallout NV, 3, or 4.
>You will never conquer the waste land for the tunnel snakes

Again, pleb, you obviously never played Fallout. Please, stop embarrassing yourself in front of your betters

How would you stat these fucks? I want to throw them at my players when they get to comfortable.

How about you explain for the rest of us retards why this retard isn't any less retarded than you are, you fucking retard.

Playing or not playing a video game defines who is better? This is tg/ mothetfucker!

all i do is win win win

I would say that only critical crit damage to the head would be able to fully kill them, and that depleting their HP will only keep them down for d3 rounds before getting back up with full health.

I love those homicidal creeps.

たぶん装備がカプコンなんだろ

Has anyone tried the morrow project? My flgs has it on sale for $20. Is it a good system for D&D?

Why would you fallout D20? The ideal fallout system would obviously be a roll under sysyem using D100 for most rolls.

muh nigga. My players are doing the same thing right now. What's your campaign about?

You niggas want that good fallout rpg? You want that sweet sweet pulp post apocalyptic scify with a system that gives you just that?

Well if you have just $20 you too can begin your wasteland adventures.

>Pick up savage worlds
>get your FREE ASS downloads savagefallout.blogspot.ca/
>???
>Profit

Seconding this. Fallout was originally based on GURPS after all, and it shows. You still have some traits that are identical in both games (IE wild wasteland is weirdness magnet, light frame is just skinny) and of course mechanics like hit locations. The only thing that is significantly different mechanically would be how luck works.

If you don't like the prep time required for GURPS then get the After The End series. It has everything you need for a post apocalyptic game out of the box, with character templates and everything which make the entire process very easy.

Thank you user.

Looks good, but it's stupid deep and I'm balls deep in like my 4th Kill Team campaign with my buddies. 7/10 will bookmark