Phore will get SHILLED massively on Twitter

They just started their marketing campaign!!

Get ready to see this getting SHILLED every fucking where!!!!

twitter.com/ThePinkCrypto/status/941791450391605248

Also, there is HUGE news incoming soon.

Phore is a better privacy coin than Monero.

Market cap is only $7 394 014 USD. Better ROI than any other Privacy coins.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/phoreproject/documentation/blob/master/raw_documents/Phore_White_Paper_EN.pdf
twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/941826667978285057
masternodes.online/currencies/PHR/
github.com/phoreproject/Phore/commit/e0fc7765fdcf276ee2be9409974bd2c7125c8b58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i bought a stack few minutes ago, who knows where this can really go

forgot, op, how many coins for masternodes?

>better privacy than monero

THERE IS NO TEAM LUL

bitcoin has a team? huh

can't compare this thing to bitcoin brother, comeon

why not?

This coin sucks ass, they forked a real coin and removed one feature.

Also, take a look at the dude making the commits on github.

I almost bought some, but nah.

that tweet
>Pamela Paige
>Cryptologist
>attended college at the School of Visual Arts
shes a god damn photographer who shills shitcoins on twitter
wtf OP what are you even doing stop shilling this

that's what he is telling, they are paying people to promote the coin, therefore it's going to go up

who is going to buy this? not normies. not anyone who has looked at the site: no roadmap, no whitepaper, no team

idk, there wasn't any ICO so..

meh dont know anything about this coin but made a quick 10% so I'm happy. Let's see if it'll break the wall.

Regret not buying more than 100

bought 2.8k after seeing their discord. it has a lot of people. reminds me of old dash days. it's only

check

github.com/phoreproject/documentation/blob/master/raw_documents/Phore_White_Paper_EN.pdf

Lol who?

it's down bois

thanks op again :)

6 pages of low effort bullshit for a PIVX fork with nothing special.. thats what he whitepaper is.

Scam coin. Avoid.

"MUH MARKETPLACES". Get Signatumed, bitches.

CLOSED BETA OF DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE ANNOUNCED!!

twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/941826667978285057

mad cauz you missed the train?

OMG MARKETPLACES. AMAZING. GOOD THING THERE ARENT ANY USERS FOR THE MARKETPLACE BECAUSE THIS IS A NO-EFFORT PIVX FORK SHITCOIN.

Look at the whitepaper for fucks sake. 5 minutes of copy paste and BAM. Done.

Let me remind you of the last great "marketplaces" privacy coin

Nope. I won't get on this train. Fork, low effort, bad marketing, gonna create a ton of bagholders. I'll pass.

low level of fud

already up 50% since op call, how are you doing?

oh what the fuck is this price. fuck me.

You're gonna create a whole new generation of bag holders with this pump. I feel bad for the victims.

you think all the 350 masternode holders, that hold ~30% of all the coins, will dump it for some quick profit, when they got in early and are getting incredible monthly gains?

dump time starting

whats dump?

Yeah what dump? it's at 6500 sats

I see no dump!

7k to 6.5k, we are good

yes

Get ready for round 2 guys

6.7k sats already, volume keeps increasing

Who else /masternode/ here?

not yet

feels pretty comfy rn

jesus, if this goes x10, you are going to make 20 PHR per days, so 200$ per day? holy fuck, am i wrong?

I'm making around 12.6 PHR/day.

If the price increases 5x you have to take into account that more people will be holding masternodes, so the rewards decrease :)

But rn I'm making around 600$ a month

masternodes.online/currencies/PHR/

Nice, just bought 100k

Looks like I'm a PHWHORE now

very nice, thx for the info user

up x2 since op call

sell half and pure profit in case it gets dumped?

crazy, I bought my masternode 2 days ago when it was ~7300$, now its 14500$

Nah, this is literally only the beginning. 14m$ market cap is still nothing. I believe we will see 35m$ by end of this month.

Maybe, or we get dumped on ;)
9000+ = 1+btc walls all the way up.

Whether this is pnd or not, I dont think it really matters. This project has legs. I'm long on it!

I threw £100 into it. I don't care if I lose it. If it keeps going past those 1btc sell walls and makes it to half the pivx MC I will be more than happy. It may even surpass it, who knows. The worst case scenario is I wake up £50 poorer. Shit happens. I might wake up £500 richer though.

Oh... are those walls cryptopias then? they all just moved back 500 stats. Meh, maybe it's not theirs. I really don't care at this point lol. Wheeeeeeeee.

Lol just look at this shit, they got caught removing pivx from the Header and had to change it to include them. Shit coin confirmed.
github.com/phoreproject/Phore/commit/e0fc7765fdcf276ee2be9409974bd2c7125c8b58

Well, yeah. It was forked from PIVX. Obviously somebody decided a few things needed changing or they are a bunch of con artistes moving onto their next project. Either way, it will probably hit $10-25 each unless they dump. Oh well.
If they don't dump and they have forked this for a reason and not just to scam people then why wouldn't it make the top 100 like PIVX? If it is, in their opinion, better.

PIVX literally did the exact same thing when they forked DASH' github repo's, how new are you guys? This is common practice

Yea, I know it is. I was just telling them that.

>mfw this coin has doubled since OP posted

Yup... people forget so easily.

57 posts total

> 18 posts by A6R6okuw
> 9 posts by eaXG1STW
> 6 posts by tO6Y0MoM
> 4 posts by e+ASgRfx

37 by these 4 shills. I've made 5 counter-shilling. That makes 42. This is what astroturfing looks like. This project is a scam. Stay away.

I'm unironically an investor who found this coin on bitcointalk. I won't deny that I'm shilling, but it's not astroturfing. I'm straight from the grassroots nigga

OP I have to fucking hand it to you, this was a moon mission I missed out on. Congrats.

Huge whales have picked up the scent and are starting to accumulate. It's not too late to get on board. We will see 15k sats later today.