youtube.com/watch?v=vLV3RxkNL1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

non white detected

>make a fortune in crypto
>still feel miserable

>tipping
dumb burgers

>i love being a nigger

>uh, no, I don't accept litecoin... what's that?

>haha he tried to tip me with weird internet money!

>"h-here's a $10 bitcoin tip"
>pays $12 transaction fee

Why would you give tip to someone just doing their job?

>don't tip
>get remembered
>shit service henceforth

Wow op u sure showed them

tipping is silly. waitresses make an hourly wage. their "tip" is factored into the food prices. stupid entitled roasties

>tip $20 to pizza guys regularly for fun

look on their faces never gets old

You realize that the hourly wage for most waiters/waitresses is about 3 dollars right?
Tips are literally their income. You don't deserve to go out and eat if you dont tip. Atleast in America.

waiters literally make as much as fast food workers yet expect free money for doing the exact same work. what's up with that?

>customer copy

They get paid a normalized amount if their tips don’t exceed what that amount is

>You don't deserve to go out and eat

I don't have to deserve anything. I have the money, they provide the service. There's no rule to tip. If they earn minimum wage, they should do another job. It's easy capitalism - you use services you can afford. I can afford the food and eating out. If they want to earn more, they should re-invent the retail and service income.

Burgers.

>seeing tipping as mandatory
Tipping is an free act.

>Please feed me and take care of me while I sit here and do nothing
>Oh, I don't appreciate your service
Dining out is literally a luxury. Maybe stop pretending like you can afford it if you really can't.

So you think it's a better trade for a restaurant if a guest is not visiting vs. coming in for food and pay a predefined price (not the waitress tip included)?

I think every restaurant should be happy about every guest they can get. Better a not tipping guest than no guest I guess?

Classy af Veeky Forums.

>> but w-why don't girls like me

>be NEET
>have over a mil in crypto
>don't tell my parents so they won't make me pay rent

>try to tip
>lose more money on tx fee then cost of your food
real nice crypto fortune you got there

butthurt service industry pleb detected.

stay poor, faggot.

> Better a not tipping guest than no guest I guess?

not if you're a server? you could've come to that conclusion without my help desu

>never tip
>always come back to the same eatery
>specifically ask for the waiter who served me the previous time
>pretend to like them and make exaggerated compliments about the food and restaurant whenever the boss is around so boss will see me as a "regular" and force waiter to do her job even though I don't tip
>have scat&piss fetish so I don't mind if the waiters get mad and leave a little "extra" in my meal for not tipping
>the absolute look of livid rage on Stacy's face when I walk through the door each day

Its good to be king.

turd king

>please give me your pocket change for bringing you a drink
>please pay for my bills and bad life decisions because i chose a shitty job being a servant delivering food to tables

Service industry plebs are the fucking worst. Best is when you see some waiter or waittress driving a brand new civic or accord ballin out.. Then getting frustrated when they arent getting enough charity from the restaurants patrons to keep their finances stable. YOU ARE LITERALLY BEGGING MONEY YOU SHIT TIER FUCKHEAD. THERE IS NOTHING CHALLENGING OR HARD ABOUT DELIVERING FOOD AND DRINKS TO TABLES. EXCEPT FOR WHEN YOURE BARRED OUT OF YOUR MIND AND TWEAKIN ON ADDERALL TO KEEP YOU LEVEL. HOPING YOU CAN JUST MAKE IT ONE MORE DAY WITHOUT KILLING YOURSELVES. i cant stand restaurant servers, entitled lazy cunts. Automated food servers now. May even start an ico to fund them, would be cheaper than tipping your shitty fucking attitude having ass. Go kill yourself, seriously.

And stop increasing the fucking gratuity! 20% is not standard. Neither is 18%. 12% if you arent a complete fucking cunt. Every year the fucking gratuity is bumped up fucking shlomo cocksucking owners jewing customers for everything they can trying to make them feed their employees, meanwhile employees build up resentment towards customers for not enough tips leading to bad experience and worse tips. Fucking hate the restaurant industry outside of a select few mom and pop/high dining places where they take care of their staff.

Because their employers don't pay them a living wage for doing their job.

classic Veeky Forums autists who have never worked a service industry job in their lives

>not knowing that restaurants pay their staff like $2 an hour + tips
>not knowing that delivery company drivers (grubhub, doordash, etc.) are ONLY paid delivery fee + tax (no hourly wage)
>not having empathy for people, some at their lowest point in life

i always tip. yeah it's going straight to drugs or booze. feels good man.

>ordering a pizza that's almost exactly $20 but never over
>hand him a $20 and say "keep the change"

look on their faces never gets old

Tipping must be a huge cost over the course of a week, I wonder how much your could save by never tipping? I've never tipped, but that's because I actuaoly live in a decent country that enforces minimum wage.

I always tip, usually 20% because I'm not an asocial failure who can't follow basic societal customs.

Stop pretending nigger, you go there to pay for food, you pay for food. You have to get up and do it yourself because you don't tip? Go and pick up that MOTHER FUCJING plate yourself you get fuck, it's literally like 10 steps. Cuckpolstery tipping, isn't tipping, it's retsrded extortion: "hey man, I do think make enough.. muh economics..", "that's ok server, I totally get that it's MY responsibility to pay your wage, directly, for some reason."

Fucking burgers, no having to tip here in Oz because we actually give wages you can live on, your American dream is bullshit faggots and you know it

Australia over here - oh shit nigga! Ooga booga look at this, we better than you in like, every fucking way imaginable.

No customary tipping. Zero. None. Never.

Not service industry, but nice try. My server friends only complain about certain clientele not tipping and that's dindus and poos. Hopefully your children wise up and breed those shitty genes out of your family.

>you could have bought a bitcoin for fun instead of tipping $20 to the pizza guy

>asocial
your thinking of antisocial retard

>be at an amerilard international airport on my way back home
>be poor swede student not used to tipping ever because taxes here are so high you don't usually tip
>decide to eat at a burger restaurant
>eat up
>pay what the receipt says
>the waiter looks like she wants to kill me
>realize what's going on and offer the tip after
>she refuses to accept it

Cook here, servers use your tips to buy coke and meth, they are all literal scum.

This thread triggers me REAL good.

>living in Germany
>minimum wage
>every chance you can imagine to train for any job you want
>nursing trade, carpenter, programmer, whatever
>some people still decide to be servers
>have minimum wage what's basically 8.50 euro/hr
>STILL expecting tips
>giving you weird looks if you don't
>even fucking hairdressers are expecting tips nowadays
>american trends swimming over
>trying to rationalize weird payment patterns

I would rather tip a chef than some monkey which brings food from A to B.

Op must be black. Stop it user. Youre better than that

I dont need to tip, i always make sure to visit the restaurant bathroom on the way out to show how much i appreciated the waitress servvice ;) mop mop, wagie

youtube.com/watch?v=vLV3RxkNL1k

>Be American
>Tip like $4.00 at restaurants regardless of price, always
Fuck tipping.

>make a fortune off crypto
>still prep all of my own food

Then why don't they learn a new skill so they don't have to do that shit anymore? I worked a shitty retail job and did shitty manual labor while I was in college, all to find that my accounting degree that I worked so hard for was worthless because there were no jobs. So, I went to coding school and i got a job less than 6 months out of it. Go where the demand is. It may not be your first choice in life, but after working a few years and saving money ill be able to pursue other things.

There's this Jew bitch I went to high school with and she is your prime example of a bad millennial. 25, grew up in a rich town, went to a shitty community college for some bullshit degree and now she lives with her parents still waiting tables. And she posts Facebook statuses all the fucking time about how much she hates her job and the people that don't tip. I want to reem this bitch out so badly but I know it wouldn't be worth it.

good job keep it up

>write "get a real job" in the tip line
>keep going back to the same place and doing it every time
feels good to pwn the normies with alpha social strats.

keep up the good work man
you too man

congratulations user, you're a piece of shit

who is this semen demon

How do you know they're not in the process of doing that?

My slav gf who I bought for 3 btc

She doesn't look happy desu