Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Fluffy Tails 2.0 needs girls badly. It's a kitsune sausagefest in the apps!
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest 1:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo
app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4443940/
dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Persistent_Image
dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Mirror_Image
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>kitsune sausage fest
sounds comfy, in the literal sense at least

Seht and Tyler are the cutest couple; discuss.

>lewdgame in which nobody wants to be penetrated

surprise, surprise.

You know what you must do, OP. Usually shit GMs who run lewdgames force players to play women and only they are allowed to play penetrators.

Your job is clear:

Play willing receptacles for their lust.

Or, y'know. Maybe run with a concept that isn't dependent on maintaining interest via cybersex.

During grappling, both targets are grappled.

If the attacker then pins the defender, do they both have pinned?

Now how did "Seht" get by the autocorrect, but "Kyler" didn't?

No. The controller remains just grappled.

Alright.

Seht is usually more comfortable around animals than people. Peepers is gonna have to give him a bracing talk to get him to confess his love, and also how if he ever makes Kyler upset he'll get his eyes pecked out. And that's an Erastilian bird making that threat, you know it's serious.

I'm free on Mondays.

The question is... can I make a character that is edgy enough.

>Seht: uncomfortable around people, prefers not to talk

>Kyler: socially awkward around the opposite sex

Oh my god, the awkward blushing silences as neither one can manage a conversation with the other will be absolutely adorable.

Scarred Witch Doctor.

Conversation isn't necessary. Just imagine the long periods of quiet riding together, Seht's wide eyed wonder at the stars at the Crown of the World, Kyler's determination when she finds out the quest set out before her.

So why are we witching Molthune GM now?

>app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo
>get to play as a Daoine Sidhe
>it's as a fucking closet furry rather than as the fey
>it's a fucking 'lewd' game
I just want to be court nobility and navigate the great game god fucking dammit.

This is such fucking bullshit. How the fuck is Molthune the only non 'lewd' game fucking christ.

Can someone get me the name and sauce of a recent paizo feat? All I remember is that it was the melee version of "spend move action to add +4 to next attack roll" or something.

Strike True, the Iomedaean feat out of Paths of the Righteous.

Because actual DMs don't want to play with /pfg/ people in their games.

This is a cursed place.

Leave, and go play a game that's actually fun.

>I'm so desperate for a game that I considered submitting.
eh, I'd probably get refused anyway.

>it's as a fucking closet furry rather than as the fey
The listing says you can be a vanilla elfin cutie!

>Have an idea for a character: PTSD-ridden ex-shitkicker
>no suitable games to submit him to

Don't let your kitsune memes be just dreams!

Just wait for Pinkerton GM!

Pinkerton GM?

>Combat expertise

Wow. Well, thanks for that.

>Not loving the idea of a band of cute gaybois running a country and doing cute things.

How does it feel to be that much of a faggot, user?

There was an user proposing a game as agents of a Pinkerton-like detective agency, in an 1800s era tech level game. Can't remember much more than that.

Lore Warden gets Combat Expertise for free.

>I want Onryou to glut herself into being a big, jiggly butterball.

I want it!!

But it's those muscles that make her so hot!

>There was an user proposing a game as agents of a Pinkerton-like detective agency, in an 1800s era tech level game. Can't remember much more than that.

1800s Pinkertons, huh? Are we going to be breaking up labor strikes and murdering union organizers?

Also, what system?

Not my cup of tea. Boys are best when there is some sort of masculine dynamic.

If all the boys are just girly twink faggots, it's indistinguishable from yuri lezplaying.

Oh, and Brawler counts as having 13 int for qualifying for feats, and Dirty Fighting lets you qualify as having Combat Expertise, 13 int, 13 dex, and Improved Unarmed Strike.

No idea, and Pathfinder. I can't make any promises though, it was VERY tentative.

>Implying there's something wrong with yuri lezplaying, but with dicks.

user, plz.

Shit, I had a similar idea for D&D5e a few days ago, but nobody seemed interested.

>Not knowing the raw erotic power of Strongfat.

She can have both! But she needs a big gut to go with those big arms and big tits!

I like romance. Romance isn't comfy.

I want her to eat a dragon and then end up big as one!

I want fat fetishists to go.

I want her to eat out Kyler.

is the Mage archetype for Incanter any good?

I want her to eat out everyone, Let her slake both her hungers by draining everyone of their love, getting fat off of their juices. leaving everyone in her path a desiccated husk.

>I just want to be court nobility and navigate the great game god fucking dammit.
But this involves lots of lewds!

Are the zenithgames guides generally good? I was mainly interested in that Arcanist blaster guide since it looked fun, mainly because I want to try out Arcanist and I wanted to play a mostly blaster

On another note, is gestalt Paladin/Rubato an actually good idea? I already made such a character but havent had the chance to test it out

Well N. Jolly's stuff is. The rest is kind of a crapshoot.

Well, that kind of sucks...

Eh, nah. I prefer corruption of the young innocent instead.

D-don't listen to there weirdos Nveryll, just ignore them and go back to making icecream.

mmmmm..... blueberry

>Shaping (Sp): Three times per day as a standard action, a level 6+ PC or certain unique NPCs can wish for something to happen, and then roll 1d20 + their Charisma modifier against DC 19. This is not an ability check and the d20 can't be screwed around with in any way. On a failure, bad and silly shenanigans happen (nothing that permanently changes a character) and the GM decides what. On a success, they get the effects of a Miracle but still have to pay the 25,000 gp if they want strong stuff. Caster level equals the PC's level or the NPC's CR.

Oh shit Fluffy Tails, what are you doing?

So uh, what now? I want superpower destruction but when I tried looking at pure PF Sorcerer, I run into metamagic problems and resistance alot if I just want to specialize in fire

Try the onslaught sniper from the legendary kineticists 2 playthrough, play it with the new legendary kineticist in the playtest and you won't suck!

... is it fixed yet?
Or is it still CAPPED to less damage than any regular kineticist will ever deal as soon as metakinesis: empower becomes available (and only worse and worse as the others do instead as well)?

Fine. But this better not be dragon-flavored.

Hey, I'm coming back from being dead, I don't know who capped it, but that wasn't my decision to include it there. I kind of wanted to pow wow with people about what was wanted from the archetype, but I don't think that cap should be in place.

What happens if I'm a Consumed or Exposed Vigilante, but a compatible archetype like Outrageous Lyricist gives me something that affects identities?

I hope by that you mean you're shoving Kitsune into a meat grinder to make sausages.

I'd let them stack myself, although I'd say you replace unshakable with a social talent rather than powerful transformation.

>that dogboy's tl;dr app
app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4443940/

Jesus Christ.

Say, I know you didnt write the guides for it so I wanted to ask. Is Blaster/Nuker Arcanist a good idea? How can it possibly be done?

I have no idea, sorry. Arcanist was never a big area of interest for me.

There's a guide for it. It pretty much single-classes the Sorc 1/Wizard 19 build it looks like.

So I'm reading through Spheres of Power and it's... dense. Super dense. I can see some of the appeal but goddamn there's a lot of moving parts in this.

That's the price of customization I guess.

Are there any particularly overpowered/underpowered parts of the system I should be avoiding? Other than 'it's complicated', what do people like/dislike about it most?

Dragon DM is letting us make NPCs along with regular characters!

Who lives in Queen Culdranth's Demesne?

I am thinking of making a character for fluffygame who is a great-grandmother who is still a super-hottie.

Though I can't decide if she should be tall, buxom, and sweet, or petite and kuudere and regularly mistaken for a junior member of her own extended household.

Good to know. It was really being a fly in the ointment. Seems several people noticed it though, reading through.

Personally, save that one line, the archetype gives most of what I'd want out of it; it's straightforward, no-nonsense, exactly-what-it-says-on-the-tin... Almost.

It does lack a tiny bit of its full name, I guess you could say. I'd suggest granting them that far-shot from legendary kineticists 1 (the +50% range with a hit penalty) and maybe alter targeted strikes a little; the save penalty thing ain't bad, but if you don't want it big, maybe if the onslaught part helped with things we usually give up on due to being too penalized? Basically put the 'sniper' in the archetype.

We're getting good numbers of blasts out of it, and that's certainly as-promised, so maybe just something that supports "well it's a metric fuckton of shots". Something like the gunslinger's targeted shot maybe, as a bonus for getting 10/15/20+ hits on the same guy? Put in some small but generally useful penalties, to compensate for not completely crashing the saves, and instead of just yet-more-damage?

Maybe 'suppressive fire' lets you give aid-another bonuses to friendlies attempting to intimidate or do combat maneuvers; they may not want to get disarmed but they're being kept hella busy all the time?

Oh, where?

If I do end up getting my character in, Croupiers need mentors.
How far do you think the pervy old man meme can be stretched?

Google 'pathfinder guides'.

I know why they put it there, it's to help cap damage as a whole, but I don't think the archetype needs it with some of the flexibility that it's giving up. I need to look over it all more as a whole (I spent a day in the hospital and another in agony), as we were supposed to get new content onto it yesterday (that's weds now). Right now the basic ability already gives more damage for hitting multiple times, so I'd like for the 9th level ability to do something different, although I'm still up in the air as to what.

The zenithgames one? I thought that was considered iffy

Should I run a tomb-robbing campaign for my meatspace group, /pfg/?

ouch. hope it's just a broken toe or other ultimately-minor agonizer.

The base kineticist's damage was crap; the base ability - again, if we ignore that "you can never deal more damage than a regular kineticist's normal blast" thing - is certainly dishing out plenty of damage, certainly runs clean in the numbers, does what it should.

I'm starting to think "team-friendly suppression" might be a good way. The question though is how to apply it; whatever we focus-fire should be (like any other "archer" type) quite dead so it's no help to also give it a penalty...

How about every 5 shots on someone gives a -1 CMD and vs intimidate against other (not the onslaught volley) actions until the beginning of your next turn, in, say, a 10' radius? You can stack it when everyone sees Joe turn into messy pulp, or spread it to force 2-3 groups to keep their head down just a bit with -1s and later -2s?

On the one hand, yes. On yhe other, you should run it online for us as well.

It's just a bunch of sources, man. Some of the guides are kinda shit but that's how it goes. The Arcanist guide I was talking about is linked right there, it's not amazing but it covers the basics. The blockbuster wizard guide in the wizard section is better and should give you an idea what's up in combination with the arcanist specific one.

>app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4443940/
did you actually read it? I couldn't manage to.

gags get old ba-dum tsh

I just skimmed it and wanted to die. Not that the other applications are stellar.

o-okay then

>petite and kuudere and regularly mistaken for a junior member of her own extended household.

This is best.

I think you can do better sempai! Do a dirty old woman.

It's probably because of the shit formatting. If it were cleaned up, it'd probably look better.

>petite and kuudere and regularly mistaken for a junior member of her own extended household.

Lecherous old lady with minor shifting powers?
He's serving somehow, so maybe an ol' dragonlady would make a cute but also involving mentor.

pray tell, what do you think would constitute good formatting?

>online
Well, uh, technically, nah.

It'd work for the face-to-face group because we're already friends anyway and we live in the same timezone. I couldn't even guarantee a timeframe for four online players, let alone not reveal myself to be an utter hack.

WITH THAT SAID, any recommendations for what kinds of traps (no, not that kind!) to put in the tombs and make them really stand out?

Bored-looking guy possibly related if I end up using his art for the guy who explains everything to the party.

The former.

Whynotboth.png?

Carriage return (hitting Enter) when a new person starts talking is generally something that gets recommended, because it breaks up the giant-ass paragraphs you've got going on.

There're also a few mistakes like switching a comma for a full stop, and a few slightly awkward sentence constructions (like 'Gomja realizing he was still holding a weapon, muttered a quick apology and dropped his axe to the ground and traversed the weird field of spikes to get to the woman.').

I'm not exactly an English major, though, so there's probably something I haven't thought of that's making me think it's bad. Reading it back to yourself out loud, recording it, and playing it back is also a thing that can reveal where it sounds awkward.

I didn't actually want to die, it was just a bit of hyperbole my nigga.

this is about 3.5, not pathfinder, but i guess it works the same in both cases.

can you use this
dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Persistent_Image
and make it pretend to cast this
dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Mirror_Image
and can you control the persistent image every round, or you have to give it all the commands when casting it?

Go for it my friend!

Now I just need to look at traits and disadvs
And pick my Oracle curse. I'm thinking branded, but it's 3pp

Okay, got a specific question I hope /pfg/ can help me with. Divided Mind in the Telekinesis sphere says:

>You may lift multiple targets at once (up to 1 + 1 per caster level) whose combined size does not exceed your maximum telekinesis size.

This feels like it's referencing a 'combined size' chart, but... I don't know where it is. Say I'm an 11th level Telekinetic so I can lift up a Large object. How many Medium objects is that supposed to be? Two? Four? Eight?

Might be by squares or weight
Large is 8x as heavy as a medium, and so on

I think it's two per.
Like, one large, or two medium or four small

>new to tabletop and only really played pathfinder
>see this general
>immediately research 5e

>he thinks that can save him

Watch. When /5eg/ develops memes you'll flee again. Nowhere is safe. Nowhere is home.

Can confirm
When 5eg doesn't have new content to sperg over it's almost as bad as this shit, and it doesn't even have kitsunes.

I stayed up really late and I'm super tired and I put in a fluffy app just because I wanted there to be a girl.

The app is probably really poor, so maybe I'll read you guys tearing me up in the morning. Goodnight!

>2hu pic for app