Post apocalyptic society creation thread

Who here is interested in making a high octane society in the post apocalyptic world?!

1d4chan.org/wiki/Post_Apocalyptic_Society_Creation_Tables

>How badly are we mutated? (d100)

Rolled 76 (1d100)

This looks fun

Half-Lives: Doomed to short lives, Half-Lives are always in need of breeding stock. Almost half don’t make it past youth, and any that do live absolutely no longer than 40. Riddled with obvious tumours and other disfigurements, they could pass for healthy if they covered up but the coughing is always going to give them away.’

Alright, half-lifes it is. Next roll;
>How did our people organize themselves in order to survive after the Fall? (d100)

Rolled 14 (1d100)

WE RIDE TO VALLHALLA!

Tribal: New cultures have sprung up since the apocalypse, some more recognizably linked to the old world than others. Unique expressions of culture and unusual handmade items are the common distinctions for tribals. Usually have an odd accent/manner of speech do to lack of contact. Less “civilized” but often no less savvy to the wasteland than others. Usually looked on with confusion or condescension by groups more tied to the old world.

"Oogga bogga where da cars at!"

>What type of rule worked out best for our people? (d100)

Rolled 99 (1d100)

Democracy get!

Rolled 74 (1d100)

Anarchy: The group almost never actually makes decisions as a whole, but instead are unified simply by a culture and place of habitation. While they may band together and act as a cohesive unit in times of need, they often don’t last long in the wastes. Either lost to infighting, lack of unified strength, or simply drifted apart for various reasons.

Seems like we follow no one

>What makes our people stand out amongst the other Wasteland scum? (2d100)

Rolled 5, 3 = 8 (2d10)

Rolled 40, 26 = 66 (2d100)

Fuck. Rerollan.

Rolled 77, 19 = 96 (2d100)

Wrong dices user, try again

Ok looks like we have:

>Xenophobic
Distrustful and always wary of outsiders, the group is often seen as cold or distant by others. Trade is hard, and diplomatic interactions are harder. Other cultural strains often run stronger in insular groups though

>Assholes
For whatever reason, everyone in the wastes sees your tribe as complete pieces of shit. Maybe they’re blunt as hell and bad mouth everyone else, maybe they have a societal compulsion to cruelty, maybe they just refuse to help anyone without gain. I dunno man, but one of them kicked my dog. I swear.

Well, at least they are honest about who they are

>What makes our chrome more fashionable and shinier than others? (2 or 3d100) Should we use 3 dices for this one?

Rolled 41, 78, 99 = 218 (3d100)

I say we use 3

Ok so we got:
>Leathers: Never ride without your distinctive leather jackets and other assorted biker gear. Never.

>Unique Body Mod: Come in many forms, from filed teeth to a specific kind of tattoo to ritual branding.

>Spikey: Their armor and cars are covered in a profusion of spines, blades, and other sharp nastiness. Does it serve a technical purpose or is it just to look badass? Only they know.

Ok this is pretty metal

>What do we have that outsiders desire and envy us for? (d100)

Rolled 43 (1d100)

Scrap: Everyone wants it, everyone needs it, most people have it. This group has a specific type, or an extreme profusion of it, and they use it to barter for whatever else they need.

>How rusty are our boomsticks? (d100)

This is badass. Thank you for showing me this, OP. It'll come in handy for my post apocalyptic campaign.

Rolled 44 (1d100)

>This shit yet again
To the /qst/ you go!

Rolled 80 (1d100)

>Well Crafted
Just because it was made in the post apocalypse, doesn’t mean it isn’t good. Well made armor, guns are machined with actual technique and thought, and houses/clothes are a little more respectably made.

So our scrapguns are at least decent

Lets see how we roll : Motor-Pool General Make Up (1d100)

Rolled 81 (1d100)

Mega-vehicle get!

Rolled 40, 60 = 100 (2d100)

Both got Armored - it must be a sign!
>Old world military or post apocalyptic designs. Incredibly tough, dependable, and powerful. Not the absolute fastest, but if you need to be secure getting somewhere? There are non-better.

Maybe we pile on all that scrap to build up armour?

What extra shit we got? :
How and with what do our Warboys outfit their rides? (2d100)

Don't have any post apoc vehicle pics, but this springs to mind...

Rolled 68, 12 = 80 (2d100)

We ride in glory!

Hmm Spikes + De-Construction Equipment., vs Big guns + Lances.

Both of those sound amazing, I don't mind either, though leaning towards the latter - being anarchic asshole tank-knights is pretty rad

Is there anything more to roll?

Rolled 58 (1d100)

Oh, yeah, one more - the Flagship Vehicle

I was just seeing if any anons wanted to weigh in on the Spikes + Claws vs Guns and Lances

Flagship Vehicle: How big is our Leaders...Rig? (d100)

Hoping 91+ to go with what we've already got, with 11-50 as second/third choices

Concert on Wheels:
>Like a drummer boy but way more awesome. Maybe it’s a squad of taiko drummers, a lone shredder on a flamethrower guitar, or an entire outfit of post-apocalyptic metalheads. Whatever it is, you’ll certainly not be going anywhere unnoticed, and it’s a very good way to get someone excited for killing.

Well, at least we're loud

If that's all then can someone sum it up?