Goblins 1/2/2017

>Thunt is shilling out $125 per page, to the one that colors for Girl Genius, in order to color this mess of a comic.

I'm not that familiar with artist commissions, so I don't know if the guy is getting a great deal from Thunt. Still feels like wasted talent, but money is money.

Goddamn Fumbles and Minmax are the only good characters in the entire comic.

Them, and that lizardman guy who died a long time ago.

How'd he die again?

You know, I always thought the coloring was lackluster in GG and it was the lineart that made it shine.

Either way, I've completely lost track of Goblins and have little interest in retracing my steps to get back into it.

I don't ever read this but I like the panel border effect.

He died of sadness.

ate part of a creature that decays anything living it touches

I vwill have to say, this coloring job makes the comic look WAY better.

>one that colors for Girl Genius
god damn i love those colours.
and fuck i need to pick that comic up again and maybe drow tales

eh

What they need is to meet a new friend.

That's an OK rate honestly especially considering it's semi-professional coloring. There are industry people who will get paid around that or even less.

>Thunt is shilling out

I don't think that word means what you want it to mean in this case, OP

realy not a fan of this plastic looking colouring approach, since goblins generaly doesnt use that many lines, harder shadows would look better in my opinion, this way it all looks too soft.

The guy is getting a great deal from Thunt.

Which gets pretty bullshit when you remember that he was a PC in a campaign. He was one of the players that was one of the three drow from the first arc, Minmax's original party.

Dude roleplays ONCE in his goddamn life and his GM immediately kills his character for it out of combat because 'muh special homebrew monster you know nothing about'.

But the goblinslayer is already dead. Snaketits killed him.

>Thunt is shilling out $125 per page, to the one that colors for Girl Genius, in order to color this mess of a comic.

Thats a fantastic deal, 6 hours work tops for a comic that updates every 3-4 weeks.

Also I forgot this comic was a thing, I'm surprised its still going.

I know man. Lizardbro, you will be missed.

Apparently with someone else coloring, he's going to try for a weekly update every Monday. Yeah... we'll see how THAT goes.

Wait, shit. Where did it say/imply he was one of the Drow PCs from way back? That makes his death even more stupid. Was he the short Drow player?

It's on the low side of reasonable, but it's generally pretty fair a price, if a little low. But there's not a whole lot of complex work on the page, just a lot of panels to try and work around.

Thunt is getting a deal, but he is paying a generally fair price for the work.

I wish I had a fanbase so loyal, they would literally pay my bills and save me from eviction, just because I shit on canvas.

Learn to create.

>the one that colors for Girl Genius
He's damn good.
Worth the cash if you got it to spend.

There's already one stupidly retarded, goblin hunting mary sue, it doesn't need the addition of another.
Especially one from an objectively worse series at that.

>Snaketits
She was literally the only reason I was reading the comic. Ever since she got forgotten about I barely could bother with it.
Looking at it now, I realise that in comic it's been maybe a day at the most since she got left behind.
She's never going to come back simply because it'll be a decade before this in-universe day will even be over.

Produce something and and be consistent (even if it's consistently bad). You'll find a fan base once people see that you're producing.