Launching soon

Market price 8.5$

Site price 27.5$

You do the math Veeky Forums brainlets

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/salt-is-almost-done-with-a-b-c-d-e-triangle-pattern-i-m-casting-the-buy-ladders
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All in, me thinks they will launch Monday but not sure. Either way this is 2-3x'ing in the next 4 days.

5500k bag at 1.50 checking in. This should pay off my car and buy my wife fake boobs. I'm happy, and ready.

I'm getting really impatient about this shit. I feel the urge to sell. That's how I know it's about to go sky high, right?

what do you mean with site price?

are they feigning strength with that price increase though?

5500k? You're a millionaire dude why do you need to pay off your car?

you holding 47.8m dollars or did you add the "k" by mistake kek

You have to realize that what you're feeling isn't SALT's fault at all. You bought in for the launch. Let it launch and be happy about it, you're going to make money. You COULD get mad at yourself for missing gains elsewhere in the meantime, but that just comes down to hindsight like any other missed gains.

Lol. Sorry pre drinking before a Christmas party. No K! 5500 total - Happy Holidays

ive got some shitty coins, should i sell for this? are you imagining any dip incoming ?

login at the site and check the price they redeem 1 SALT for

okay, thanks. would you buy right now if you were me?

Do not want to give recommendations really, but it has been stable around 8$ for some days, so maybe buy and place a stop loss 10% below to protect against news dump ?

nah i get you, just trying to gather some input as i think the more input the likelier to make a good call you know
Thanks for the tip!

Except everyone who will be using them has already bought

So I can resell Salt from 8 bucks to 25? When and where?

>no marketing

>no talk on reddit

>people are scared for crypto taxes
"everyone bought"

ok

Well if bitcoin moons, everything else tanks, so yeah, it would dip.

how do i sell this on saltlending.com ?

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/salt-is-almost-done-with-a-b-c-d-e-triangle-pattern-i-m-casting-the-buy-ladders

>steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/salt-is-almost-done-with-a-b-c-d-e-triangle-pattern-i-m-casting-the-buy-ladders

wtf a real pajeet name actually promote SALT?

saltlending.com

No, you can't do that. That would be silly.

wtf does the number on the page mean then?

That's the value that they'll let you redeem any SALT you have toward their services, which a list can easily be found in their whitepaper, on their site, almost anywhere.

>thinking Veeky Forums will do other than be spoonfed

I feel sorry for your high thoughts

SALT will be big. Is it gonna moon and make Veeky Forums millionaires? I don't know. But it's a service I've been wanting for my crypto for a long time. I'm actually here just to explain it.