Veeky Forums Drawthread: Friendly Banter Edition

Previous Thread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/a82929445328b4747f17ac01278bb61b/tumblr_oejerfd14N1sh9aw0o1_1280.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could I get an upset/annoyed liking ranger leading a happy and excited looking kobold out of a cave in chains?

OR migrating and dropping anchor. Still loving what you're doing with this request, dude.

Requesting my Wilderness Paladin, would appreciate her if she was in a really chivalrous pose, like kneeling and holding her sword with the tip on the floor, or praying with incense smoke coming out the blade.

Race wise she's basically an Arthurian Style fey...Think lady of the lake

Requesting my female dragonborn cleric of Sune (deity of love, beauty and light).

She's a hour-glass figured dragonborn, with fairly long legs. She has two curly thick horns, and ear-slits. Red tinted golden metallic scales with darker scales around her neck and throat. Her most defining feature would be the happy grin she has, as she's seeing an old friend for the first time in decades.

Her outfit is a breast place combined with a robe. She has armored gauntlets, armored boots and a beautiful breast plate (no boob-plate plz) which is adorned by tons of Celtic symbols of the sun and love almost intertwining each other. Her robes are a thick silken kind that shows her figure but is not revealing and has Celtic ornaments braided on them as if they were a priest robe.

She also have a Celtic triskelion tattooed on her left face, on her scales. As dragonborn scales aren't always perfect it's okey if it looks a bit "distorted".

The rest I want to leave up to the drawfriend, but I'm here to answer any questions if someone picks this up! Thanks!

Requesting elf mystic adept face specialized in throwing anything holding a champagne glass or any other ordinary everyday object dressed in the clothing of the picture and the same face and red shoulder-length hair.

Kindly requesting that someone photoshop some long elf ears onto this cute.

Requesting art of a robot NPC.

He's essentially Canti from FLCL design-wise, but his head is like a mix of a CRT television and an astronaut's helmet. On it he displays information like a screen, in a dot-matrix pattern (think of those old orange pinball screens).

He's a very old robot who has traded hands several-hundred times, and has the scuffs and wear accordingly. Some pieces are jerryrigged and there are improvised repairs.

His shoulders are probably a bit broader; he was originally designed for heavy-lifting.

His temperament and demeanor are like that of a C-3PO/Baymax type of robot with severe autism, so if you want to have fun with that, go ahead.

As the OR of the original pic of the nereid merchant it's really fucking weird to see some other user pick her up and request art of her.

Looks pretty good to me what else does it need?

All my requests will be of your character.

lewd requests***

Requesting a Sci-fi Sniper (Rifts RPG). Human male, medium build, 5'11 175 lbs wearing Bushman environmentally sealed body armor. Goggle are up over helmet on fore head. Face mask removed hanging to one side of face. Camouflage cloak/ghille cape w/ hood around shoulders. Cadpat camo or other suitable green camo pattern for Northern US/Southern Canada. Rifle has bipod, scope, cheek rest. Thank you for looking at my request!

I'm of the same mind, but last I saw the artist before the holidays, it was apparently still work in progress, and I'm not about to poof without a word of thanks if there's gonna be an update posted.

I feel no sympathy for detenerates that play female characters. At best they are closeted cross dressers. The waifu shit, lusting after cartoon characters in these threads is almost as pathetic.

Anchor

>Pathfinder crossbow gunslinger purple slime dude based on John Wayne
I think I screwed up the size of the crossbow, but here you are.

Requesting a draw of this shield that I edited perhaps a bit too quickly.

The logos in the 4 sections of the heater shield are supposed to be

Fist gripping a lightning bolt
Sun emblem
A raven (which I meant to replace but ran out of time, so ignore the existing shape in the reference)
A butterfly

Please and thank you.

Anchoring for draw friend. Actual Dragon form for dragon queen

Original image. Glasses are essential

You're gonna need a bigger bait dot jpg

Well she's not my character, and you'd be hard-pressed to match the original lewd in her RP user.

Snek: the Anchoring

...is that unfinished?

Artist said he was going to color when he posted it, haven't heard from him since before Christmas. Overall, I'm still pretty happy with what I got, though.

I'm not the artist (god I wish I were), but I might give it some terrible half-assed coloring, if that's fine with you.

If you want, sure. Normally, I'd ask the artist, but considering it's been two weeks, go ahead. Is it all right with you if I continue to post the WiP as well for 1 more week, in case he shows back up?

Here's the ref image, for color.

Man it's fine if you anchor it, I'm just doing this because I'm bored and I have the misguided notion I won't embarrass myself.
Don't expect anything terribly fancy.

Deep sea monster time!

looking for new , innovative deep sea monsters! something bizarre, unexpected and the like!

Optimally 12 monsters would be lovely but hey, i will take anything i can find.

Love you drawfags

I appreciate it, man.

>remembered how to view the entire image while also zoomed in at the same time
Ha ha, yes, this will make things less terrible.

Thanks user, it looks great!

Anchors away!

Alright, let's see if I'm as lucky as the person I mooched this template from.
Requesting this character in any pose. Standing, shooting, slapping his ass.
Maybe not that last one, but also definitely that last one.

You! I remember you!
Welcome back.

requesting this sniper girl firing her rifle, perhaps while jumping. She's kind of like Paul from Dune, or maybe more like Alia in that she's the unexpected result of her family's "gifts"... her family's inborn intuition is especially pronounced in her, so instead of seeing a few seconds ahead for the equivalent of uncanny dodge, she has visions of the future which she takes stimulant drugs to enhance. Usually they are used by soldiers about to make a final stand, because they are very toxic in normal concentration, so that you take them, fight like you're in the Matrix for a couple hours, then the drugs will kill you but you'll already be dead by then most likely. She uses them and almost overdoses several times in her quest to see the future. She also can sometimes "see" enemies through walls, which would make for a cool drawing as well, if it was a split-view of a wall in the middle and a soldier on one side and her shooting through it on the other. I will try to draw something like that soon, but as you can see I am not very good at drawing. To say the least.

Also link to a picture of the kind of soldier she would be fighting: 68.media.tumblr.com/a82929445328b4747f17ac01278bb61b/tumblr_oejerfd14N1sh9aw0o1_1280.png

Thank you to any draw friends who take my request.

Posting this here again in case Eversor wants to indulge his tiefling fetish.

Were the gloves separate from the dress? Because from how they're drawn it's hard to tell.

Here ya go

anchoring wip for tiefling warrior

Asking for a sigil for a dethroned royal house, a gauntlet crushing a red rose in its grip. Prefably on a shield or a banner, one of the two.

I feel this is a relately small thing to do and I did try to do it myself, but I kept fucking it up so I'm asking here. Thanks in advance.

To any artist who knows their 40K and or Love Can Bloom. Requesting Lofn who's slightly grown up, maybe as a late teen or a young adult. And she'd be wearing the uniform dress at reference image related.

She'd be giving a rousing speech about peace and loving on a podium with smiles to a crowd.

Requesting a Wood Elf Monk with a quarterstaff. His clothes are dual-colored (Green-Black) but otherwise really simple (no decorations at all), and his black hair is tied to a ponytail.

What actually has to be done with that delivery?

I don't even know. The draw friend said it was a WIP. I'll assume it's a WIP until he says otherwise.

>requesting lewd of someone else's character

Is the waifufagging really that desperate? Why would anyone go through the bother of requesting art of someone else's character anyway?

Requesting a short, maybe two panel, comic of what happened in our last campaign.

Zatris is a notorious trouble maker (usually with comedic results) and he bet Siegfried 20 gold to find out what color Eleaess' underwear are. Siegfried is a pretty straight forward player so he just walks up behind Eleaess and skirt flips her, she in turn beats the crap out of him. Siegfried still collects his gold afterwards.

So in panel one we could see Siegfried behind Eleaess her skirt being flipped up and she looking shocked/pissed.

Second panel we would see Siegfried now with a black eye, bloodied nose and maybe a missing tooth collecting his gold from a smug looking Zatris while saying "They're pink."

Me and a friend got in a competition over who can color it in the fastest.
I won by a significant margin, but his version will likely look prettier.

hey
taking simple/unsettling requests

An abyss infested mushroom monster from dark souls.

a cute gnome (of either gender) looks confused as it's surrounded by weird fey figures with big jagged teethed wide smiles and long noses. The eyes are very varied from everything like a cheshire cat to small slits with no pupils.

thanks creepy user!

i will try.

Coughcharlottecough

DID SOMEBODY SAY CHARLOTTE?!

Awesome! Thanks!

...you did?

SOMEBODY

And this thread was going so well.

ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME

From what I remember it was Charlotte's creator who pushed her a lot initially, then others picked up on her because she already had a bunch of art

You are the problem

CHARLOTTLE AINT THE BEST WAIFU IN THE BED

Requesting someone to draw this guy except as a smug pepe

Post the eggplant

Not sure if this has been taken up or not, so this is a migrating request/anchor!

Requesting a pair of half elf twins that my mate and I are going to play. Please could we also have their mother? She's based on pic related, and is an elven bard.

Bonus points if she is pulling a face, and/or has her arms around two half elf twins. The male twin is quite buff though his robes may conceal this. He has chestnut colour hair that's shoulder length and wavy. He holds a maul disguised (rather well) as a staff. The other twin is female and has the same hair, though perhaps longer. She is thin and well dressed. They both have olive brown skin and hazel eyes. They look completely done with the whole situation (rolling their eyes etc). The whole thing should look almost like an awkward family photo-shoot.

As a point, if you'd rather just draw one character, mine is the male twin, so that'd be the preferred choice!

Requesting pic related as a psion/mage cackling evily in the doorway of a shack.

He is a villain in a fantasy campaign.

Thank you very much

defintiely not as happy with it as I was the first time.but still working on it

Requesting Chetna (pic) as an adventurer, sword by her side, sharing out cake she's just finished baking over the campfire.

what's ur deal user

You cN do it Senpai! I believe in you!

More importantly, how does one bake a cake while adventuring, or at a campfire?

This.

redid the pelvic armor

Huh, turns out that you can use oranges.

Pretty cool man, thanks!
Are you the original artist, or the guy from earlier in this thread? If you are, what's your name?

Who the hell is Chetna anyway, and why do you want her to be a baker?

I'm working on a homebrew of a Genestealer Bloow Bowl team and was hoping to get perhaps some artwork to put it together in a pdf.

I'd like to request a team of Genestealers and/or their acolytes dressed in Blood Bowl uniforms and armour. Feel free to make anything anything from scrap-iron/space suit style armours to some kind of chitinous exo-skeletons, or a mix of both if you like.

Still reposting my request for an image of my Rogue Trader. She has a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes now, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference. Thanks!

Anchoring for Bog Roll (in case you didn't see my post last thread, the rifle on the bottom has finally been decided as her weapon)

This dog with generally has the same size and body shape but with more wolf like features, some mean looking fangs and looking really happy about life

has no one ever heard of a dutch oven? Most important outdoor cooking vessel. Can hand it over a fire, or nestle it in the coal bed and cover the lid with coals for even heating. Screw colt, the dutch oven is what won the west.

Neither, sorry.

Anchoring!

Well, thanks anyway.

Screw colt, the dutch oven is what won the west.

Ok you try hunting buffalo or fighting injuns with a cast iron pot. I'll take the rifle.

Requesting three western medieval knights, with this same pose and with the heraldry indicated. The age is only relevant if you show the faces uncovered, full helmets are cool too.

Drawing it all or just the inside of the square is optional. So is drawing the background.

Aluminum foil or a pot. Have you sheltered man children never slept outdoors? Never been camping?

I just want to play a character based on her and see some art to inspire me for it.

Mainly I want to see some feelgood art of an adventurer bringing out their baking goods to the happy faces of the rest of the party.

Like this She was a baker in the great british bake off.

Sorry, just saw this, they're supposed to be separated, but it doesn't look that way. The skirt of the dress is supposed to be separate and purple as well.

Holu heck! I got the front image?! Man that really made my day! All you other artists are doing amazing things by the way. It is very inspiring!

how we lookin on the sketch here my guy

I would like to thank whoever did this but I was kind of looking for a bit lest "robust" figure.
The idea being the person is being lured into swimming in the moon-dark with an attractive woman - possibly someone they have known for a few weeks and then facing this horror.
Sort of like Leech-lycanthropy.
I'm not sure if I conveyed that enough.

Nereidfag here. You did good, Eversor.

Again, I kindly request a 40k Ork Warboss, that is dressed like a mafioso from the prohibition era. Wears a suit but still "proppa" Orky.

sorry