Ripio Credit Network

>73 mil market cap
>already listed on Bittrex and Binance
>ETH co-founder now lead advisor
>Big investors such as Tim Draper
>expanding to target Asia

The beta launches this month (Dec 18th) with advanced smart contracts, network agents, SDK implementation, multiple types of loans.

I'm not telling you this will 10x. But it's pretty obvious that this will at least double your money.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RipioCreditNetwork/comments/7k27ny/hey_ripio_team_im_tired_of_doing_your_marketing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I only got like 1000

gimmie more pl0x

shhh, I only got 20k, delet this

Delete this. Normies must not ruin.

normies make it moon idiot look at xrp and ltc. Whats all this shh secret faggotry, if you not done accumulating too bad its going up anyway

I got 25% in RCN, what makes me worried is that REQ got pumped because of its news by EOY, yet RCN is just sleeping rn. What is to say we don't get an even bigger dump on Dec 18th.

Could the release already be priced in ?
What do you think

what would it be dumping from though?

you idiot, we accumulate and normie fomo once it 2x

I mean its $.01 from ATH.

>muh blockchain loans

Tell me what happens if I take a loan out from some guy in Hong-Kong through RCN, and then never pay him back. Go ahead faggot, explain it to me, step by step.

Holding a fatty bag until April

accumulate how? swing trading? i think most of us already got our shit in crypto since a long time, if you're getting more money in right now it means you're buying btc at 17.5k lol

whole crypto market doubled, it doesn't have any room to dump, it's undervalued enough as it is

they hunt you down and grab you by the walls until you drop every last penny. Simple, right? Yes, they will find you

buy low sell high other alts, move profits to RCN
anyway, I already accumulate, hold over 20k so at this point I'm memeing
but seriously, it's better to keep quiet until after the whales start pumping, fomo will keep the momentum going

well i dont have enough funds to be playing around with other alts so im all in on this bitch
balls* obvious typo

how did I not hear about this yet

from your fingers, to my blockfolio , praise be.

srsly, its exciting to see if these moon missions I have set up actually work out.

what are the others?

Currently comfy af, my only hope is that BTC doesn't commence another round of JUSTing

what makes RCN different or better then other landing coins like SALT and ELIX

ELIX is a pnd shitcoin and SALT has 7x market cap of RCN

are you gonna give an actual reason for ELIX? t

if that's not a reason enough then go all in on that pajeetcoin for all I care

Considered this as well, but I don't think it can really drop much lower

it will mate

my portfolio looks pretty much like that except half of my position is in USD, in anticipation of the crash

BTC won't crash, it might dip but I'm more afraid of another bull run

OP nobody here wants your bags.

RIP shitcoin.

when you say 'dip' I hope you mean that you know BTC will drop at least 50% in value at some point in the near future

then the alts with drop in price with it, and that's when I plan on picking them up for cheap

>50%
lol no, not happening anytime soon, we won't see sub 15k for a while

Do you not believe that we're in a crypto bubble?

they already dropped more than 50% in terms of satoshis but sure. whatever you say man

Crypto bubble? No, we're not even close to google's market cap. :et's talk about bubble once we hit 5 trillion total market cap.
Bitcoin, litecoin and other worthless shitcoins, now that's a different story.
This market however is not rational, don't fight the tide else you'll drown. Bitcoin might go to 100k before people realize that it's worthless digitized tulip.

The longer something sleeps, the more it moons

See: eth, LTC, XRP, NEM, AE

ico price?

i think it had a market cap of ~25-30 million

if this is such a huge deal, why are its bag holders pissed?

reddit.com/r/RipioCreditNetwork/comments/7k27ny/hey_ripio_team_im_tired_of_doing_your_marketing/

>hurr durr I bought your tokens, make it moon now REEEE

even if this guy did not mention Veeky Forums it would still be a troll post
barely any con does what he intends for (small market cap company) RCN to do

shills gunna shill

pumpers gonna pump

dumpers gona shit all over everyone

ya, but his history is pushing rcn. maybe just pissed at the dip?

im already shilled on this so hard but i feel like i still need to put more in this. Help me biz should anyone go over %15 in this? i feel like its the only decent thing that hasent mooned hard already..

I'm 30% on it. It's literally second REQ for us bagholders. And damn are those bags light. Filled with hydrogen, ready to propel us ever higher once we get rid of weakhanded ballast.

I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed, this won't even reach 3k sats

so the cheapest it has ever been was 7 or 8 cents and its 15 cents now? I like the work they are doing as well ive seen complete shitcoins do 100x for no reason and this has potential. was there an ico price for like 2 cents and were all gunna get dumped on is what im worried about lol.

I don't know and don't care. Would you sell REQ at $0.08 if you'd bought them at $0.04? I did buy them at $0.04.

should I fucking buy this? I'm god damn pissed I just sold all my WABI early still at a profit thinking about throwing some of my .04 into this

2 Serial Gropers on the Advisory board and not enough women devs. Im out.

ripipi

yup that's the signal
we're on boys
whales in the water

You must be super retarded, the less women the better and the more devs or advs look like child rapist, sexual assaulters or pedo the better on crypto and everywhere in the web.

i.e. VB?

pipio rip tip bi rip pip

ripio
ripi
rip
ri
r

The perfect example.

The more autism the better too.

hahahahahahahaha

we got movement

Yep. Trying to tell you guys BEFORE it doubles.

dont believe their lies

The coin that recovered faster than any other last BTC bull run.

Very confidend about Ripio for the next few days.

Was below 850 sats when posted, now almost 950 sats

lets see where it is at this time tomorrow

And then let's see where it's at a month from now

mooning rn

I wish people who don't understand what it means would stop using this word.

It's dumping already?

............. well shit never thought of that

Another rcn shill thread holy fuck why am I not surprised

>he doesnt PoS mine shit coins and pump the profits into other coins

Havent paid fiat for btc in over 4 years