Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12018288
strawpoll.me/12018291
strawpoll.me/12018292
strawpoll.me/12018294
strawpoll.me/12018295
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So I was recently a dumbo and Had my half my computer killed on nye. My hard drive being one of them.

Anyone have that "space abduction" one. Its an all black background. like 4-5 pages and each race has 2 options. But I cant seem to find it.

It's two pages of femdom waifus, not 4-5.

Kara seems to be the least harmful/the safest/the comfiest of the lot so I'd go with that. Dragons are cool but living in a cave is a bit too much for me.

Don't know if I want to keep this stupid-stupid or sort of serious-stupid.

Go for stupi/d/-stupi/d/

Option to be the alien when?

Time Kidnapped
Exploration
Shared senses
Ship's choice (because I'm too lazy to design everything and it will inevitably be messy and shitty since I only care about what I need RIGHT NOW, as my desk can attest, so I will only design little by little and it won't be any good)
Deredere
Digital uplink
Game focus
Ship grown
Ship Only Network (I hope ships make good music)
Ship

We'll go everywhere in search of beautiful things and I will use my digital uplink to consume every kind of music ever and shitpost /mu/ until there is no more music to listen to. I wonder if I should have taken human network for this since it only talks about "information" and no type of "media" but SON has a line about "ship made art" so I don't know. Since the DLC gives you SON anyways I would probably go for the human focus then (but maybe by "exploring" we can get access somehow else). Also will enjoy my shipfu to the fullest since we're together for ever.

Okay!

Maybe if you get parasited and it's untreated you get full transformed. Sounds reasonable.

I would like an option to be the alien and turn the women into my harem please.
The /d/ kind of alien

Sounds harmless enough.

yis.

I'm for some reason almost 95% sure she's just plain lying about all the harmless parts. She's just saying that to get out of there faster.
Anyways, is there more? With only one choice it feels kinda lacking.

I knew this would happen.

And I'm okay with it.

Why you gotta bump this thread?

why you gotta bump this thread?

why not

I sage'd because I'm not a retard. Let the tread die.

why you gotta sage this thread?

Seeing as this thread is going to live on long enough to become the next thread I'll drop these here. By the time the next thread(s?) pop around I'll discuss what happens next.

strawpoll.me/12018288
strawpoll.me/12018291
strawpoll.me/12018292
strawpoll.me/12018294
strawpoll.me/12018295

Why don't you just post the updated companion sheet and handle all the (you)s later?

Not ready or confident enough for that yet.

necromancer update when?

We believe in you, Highlander-senpai~~~

It seems like choosing a "feeling " ship is oddly enough the key to a life of adventure since you would presumably do favors for different kinds of ships, including those focus on exploration, transportation and combat.

Never, skelanon.
The skellies and necrodruids shall forever be at the mercy of dickass pain worshippers, TP zombies, and spoopy ghosts.
And the vampires will just laugh.

>strawpoll.me/12018291
what's a final voting segment?

I assume picking which builds go into the actual Traveller PDF.

So we get to vote on who gets in? Or am I misunderstanding?

For the final few builds yea. Highlander talked about it prior.

>Origin
Time Kidnapped
"Am I dead?" I ask the blank space. A relieved sigh answered back, as if it were from everywhere at once. "I'm so glad it worked. I've been watching you for a while, but when that car almost hit you, I had to act." I blink. "So I'm not dead?" The voice chuckled. "No. I kidnapped you." I raise from the floor. "Excuse me?"

>Ship Focus
Exploration
"... And that's where you are right now." as I motion to sit, the floor raised to me, confirming the control the voice, the Ship has."You have to choose now, the Focus. I know it's a tough choice, but it's best to choose this first." I ponder on all that information. "First of all... Thank you for saving me. As for the focus, I always wanted to explore the space." I said, with a smile.

>Captain's Chair
Comfy
"The part about illegal replication is true?" I asked, puzzled by such a weird bit of info. "The Anti-Chair Replication Task Force is a force specialized in hunting down and eliminating all of those who dare to replicate such comfiness." The voice replies matter-of-factly. I wait for her to laugh, but it never comes.

>Aesthetics
Ship's Choice
The area around me finally takes shape, raising, lowering, being added stairs, furniture and rooms. In no time, I'm standing in an incredibly homely and cozy room. "You're not awake yet, but this is the base I'm working on the entire space." I smile, not sure if she sees me or not. "I absolutely love it. It feels like I'm home in a Christmas night."

>Ship Personality
Deredere
"Ara ara..." I know anime enough to know what I chose. "I knew you were the right human for me. I was hoping you'd pick this, y'know." I don't know how, but I knew she was smiling.

Cont.

Can I pick a class? Am I even there?

Anyway..
Medic.
Engineer.
Android.
Space Jockey.

>Can I pick a class? Am I even there?
No, you pick four others.
It's a Watch Others Have Adventures
WOHA

>Body Modification
Digital Uplink
"This is perfect for processing the info we'll gather, sweetie." She said, and my vision was clouded for a second, then what seemed like an boot screen showed up, then disappeared as soon as it finished. "It'll take a little while to get used to, but it'll be so much fun!"

>VR System
MMO Focus
"So, there's one where you're in a war with guns, and other where you are in a war with sword and magic. There's also MMORPGs, where usually Humans have their ships play as their companions. I'd love to travel with you in one of those, cupcake." I laughed at the nickname.

>Food
Ship Grown
"I have so many recipes to test!" She said, with a very happy voice. "I'll make you breakfast, lunch and dinner, and any snacks you want, as much as you want!" I unconsciously put my hand to my stomach, but I wasn't hungry. I still wanted to try them all.

>Information Subscription
Xeno Focus
"It's only normal, since our job is to Explore." She said, pleased with my choice. "So, let me show you the most common races..."

>Companion
Ship
I heard a squeal of delight, now coming from a single spot, right in front of me. I suddenly jolt, now sitting in a bed, as comfortable as the most ones on earth. I then looked to my side, and saw a pair of blue eyes staring back at me. A silver haired girl, with just a pajama, was lying down next to me. "Hello, sweetheart. Good morning!" She said, and then hugged me. "Breakfast?" I smiled at her, and hugged her back. "Of course. Can you make french toast?"

We need more WOHA's.

Found what I think is OC

Well you should definitely be able to pick stuff for the aliens. Including stuff like body parts weapons and numbers. Also picking what parts of the ship they've taken over would be fun too.

>That's a power that tries to affect the person, which nullification specifically prevents.
Unless it prevents you from having nullification in the first place.

Please

You get nullification before joining a world, so it's already in place and prevents anything from taking it away.

Besides, you can always just violate insurance rules. Only the most expensive side effect actually makes the rules enforced.

Lemme see if I can Arms Warrior.

>Gender: Princess
I mean, why not.

>Room(s): High-Energy Room [3]/Harsh Room [2]/My Room [free]
For physical training and family resemblance.

>Mentor: Teresa
For learning combat directly.

>Breakfast: Pancakes
Most quickly eaten.

>Items: Crystal Dagger [1]/Replenishing Bracer [0]
That way I have something to fight with and something to keep me in the fight longer.

>Suitor: None yet
More time will be needed. Love can wait - this war ends now. Restoring peace is the true goal.

>Retainers: Whimsy, Dynamo
The latter may know several powerful techniques. Perhaps by the names of Whirlwind, Execute, Mortal Strike, or even Colossus Smash?

>Classes: Combat [4], Defense [3], Boost Magic [1], Force Magic [0]
To put that little extra oomph in each strike.

>Responsibility: Grand Teacher
To educate the next generation, and secure the kingdom. Verend was only able to devastate us so because we were not prepared.

>Quests: Enter the Tournament, Join the Fight, Assassinate General Markus
This way, the kingdom is secured from a large number of external threats, and I've trained even further.

No. Stopping you from having fun is way too much fun.

Can you stop for the sake of the thread quality? You're acting really autistic dude.

And now, because I'm my own worst enemy!

>Class: The Supreme Sorcerer

>Race: Orc

>Death Option: Victory or Death [21]

>Powers: Corruption (barren) [19], Necromancy [16], Elementalism (fire) [13], Arcane Magic [10], Black Magic [free], Shapeshifting [8], Monstrify [5], Transmutation [2]

>Companions: Bound Deamon [0]

>Quest: Agent of Chaos

>Combo Effects: Demonology, Defiler

You will be remembered as the Princess who sacrificed her life for nothing.

> implying /cyoag/ ever had any quality to begin with

>Posting on a thread about playing pretend
>Not having literal autism
see

The goal of nemesis is to destroy CYOAs. If /cyoag/ becomes nothing but a cancerous shithole that no one wants to take part in, mission accomplished.

Dlc.

>Infinity Holster
>Ding!
>Stats
>Skills
>Sure you want to eat that?
>Mind if I roll need?
>Crafting
>March of Progress
>Potential UNLEASHED
time to grind low-level mobs for days straight

What if there was a nemesis-nemesis CYOA?

>POWERS: Who... Are You? (pic related) [Free], Ding! [7], Stats! [6], Skills! [5], Potential UNLEASHED! [4], REVIVE MEEE [3], Haecpees [2], Food, Glorious Food! [1], CASSIE [0]

>IT GETS WORSE: MIKE TYSON

If he's set to lose control one day, then it's up to us to fight destiny and save him!

So who cares if I do it looking like this?

No, no recursion. We all know what happened last time.

You can use the nemesis cyoa on other nemesis builds, nothing forces you to actually be evil.
Or you could just use your radical freedom and ignore the nemesis builds while nemesisposters use theirs to pretend you're still here.

>radical freedom

Would Sartre approve, I wonder, or would he be disgusted by us?

Or perhaps the worst possibility - both?

He would see his work used to justify a den of perversion, and weep for what the world has wrought.

I think CYOA count as bad faith.
You're pretending to be something you can't be.

OC.

I'd like an Egyptian CYOA

This reminds me of that gun girl WIP

I'd probably pick Eliza. I feel sorry for her, and I think with proper control she could control her phrasing during emotional times to avoid commands.

Whatever you say, slave.

She doesn't seem like the type to do that, presuming that the letter is honest. But yeah I guess that's a risk.

I'd probably pick her but for an entirely different reason.

What kind of sitcom-tier hijinks could I end up in?

She can't help it. Anything she tells you, you'll do automatically. You're her slave.

The strength varies based on emotion. She only gets to flat out compulsion levels when extremely stressed. It's not total control all the time.

>Stess
It says emotions. Any emotions. If she love you, then you'll constantly be bound by her words.

1. It depends on her emotional state. Presumably only when she gets emotional she'll be able to do that.

2. You can talk without giving commands. For example we could have a lengthy conversation without you telling me to do things.

I think I would endeavor to try to train her so that she could control herself when she got emotional, so to not give any commands.

Just my personal idea at least.

I imagine its more in the moment emotions rather than long term relationships. Sort of like how if you're incredibly aroused or angry that would count as an emotional state, but if you love or hate someone just overall that doesn't count.

IDK it isn't quite clarified in the CYOA, but I'll make that my personal head canon I guess.

>I imagine
Based on what?

The fact that this is a subjective and entirely fictional process in which I can fill the gaps as I please?

>"Fuck my brains out, user!"

Where does this idea of AI spaceships with solo human "pet" captains come from?

has /cyoag/ ever had 1 thread without any shitposting?

I can't read it because of the color.
I pick Handgun because she's cute.

This is really hard.
Going with Kara even though I prefer blondes...
Getting a nice girl a horny, bad girl that wants me is .. well it sounds terrific.

I fully shitposting free I'd say never.

IIRC, the author's idea is that the Ships are basically in charge, but as a rule they have Human 'pilots' to keep them grounded psychologically.

They're not bound by the limitations of meat brains, so they could mentally 'evolve' in directions that would be very bad for everyone else around them.

Having a Human keeps them 'grounded', so to speak.
So they don't become twisted, insane, and violent like the Mad AI Danger in the DLC.

The fact that the ships are mostly trying to keep themselves from going insane puts the whole obsessive waifu thing into a new light. The prospect of losing a human would probably be terrifying, so of course they would act extremely accommodating and pleasant no matter how they actually felt, to try and guilt the human into deeper co-dependence.

The maker also says it's legitimate love on their end, so your headcanon goes a bit too far.

>guilt
Or maybe - just maybe - you like people who do nice things to and for you?
Why is there so much paranoia ITT?

Does anyone have beri's potion cyoa? I can't seem to find it on their drive.

There's one user who has been shitposting the last few days who thinks everything is a plot to kill and hurt him.

Never mind, I found it immediately after asking.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know there's a lot wrong with me. Physically, intellectually, morally, you name it and despite what my few meatspace pals would tell you I'm probably terrible at it.

So the idea that someone would not only assume me to be a good person on first meeting me (as far as I know), but also claim to NEED me? The idea of someone DEPENDING on me?

It's so out of tune with what I know about myself that I can't help but feel they've got an ulterior motive for convincing me that I really am welcome there.

>tl;dr

AND WHAT, GUL'DAN, MUST WE GIVE IN RETURN?

Anytime I see someone use the word "guilt" I assume it's him and I feel so much better.

Just let go and trust her.

>no be the hobo cyoa

Then fucking make it

out of all the swords designs in warframe, you had to use the shittiest one

>no make a hobo cyoa cyoa

>choose
>your
>own
>adventure