Non-traditional gaming chairs

>Non-traditional gaming chairs

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=lol_(artist)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How dare you? This is a traditional games board!

That looks like a desk for crippled children.

That's...that's...UNTRADITIONAL!!!

Why have the wooden little walls to guard the feet?
So, you are sitting on a cushioned tube, and they make sure to put unessesary shit by your feet so you can trip and break your fucking neck since the whole damn thing is elevated.
Shits a deathtrap yo.

Probably because it has wheels so you have to keep your feet inside while its moving.
Now, the question is, how the fuck do you stop?

It's for wheel chair bound kids.

Those wheels on the bottom don't look like they'd be particularly convenient to secure if your legs don't work

Honestly, it looks more like a chair for autistic kids. Notice how it presses on the sides of the child? Some heavily autistic children prefer having either something they can press up against or pressure against them.

This user is correct. I was a behavioral therapist for a year. Never again.

>tfw your non traditional gaming chair makes you feel safe

As an autistic person I think this hits the nail on the head. That chair looks so fucking comfy.

It was a time of high adventure!

But what does the brush do?

It's a slav thing.

everything here looks so fucking uncomfortable.

My DM chair.

I laughed really hard but I shouldn't

Don't worry, I did to.

Got any good Tard Wranglin' stories?

It's okay, I did too and apparently have Aspergers

It goes inside da pucci

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=lol_(artist)

>Feels comfy
>Until someone gives you a hard shove, sending you ramming into the desk/teacher/floor-to-ceiling glass window in front of you.

>great now i'm worried about people shoving me around while i'm at my desk

Me and my little sister used to steal the high-back leather office chair out of our parents' study and wheel each other around the house in it.

All fun and games until she pushed me through one of the windows by accident, and made me autistic enough to browse 4nong, now here I am...

jesus christ china doesnt work like this, this looks awful

Wait, are you the chair is non-traditional because of the person shape? Or because it comes with a free latex golem? Or because it is a mimic / slime / cursed item & will assimilate all that use it?

*Wait, are you saying...

With some minor changes, it looks like it could be a great design for people with back problems.