Of course.

>nazi demons and occult shenanigans
It checks out.

>nazi infiltration of the west and shadow government
Completely believable.

>nazis win wat next
Let's go.

Also post Occult Nazis.

>OP lists scenarios we've been playing over and over for the last 40 years.

You forgot "Nazis are the good guys lol xD" campaigns to round out the awfulness.

Because they were awful but unlike Soviet Union or Mao's China they lost.

In my setting, Nazis are the police. With flamethrowers.

They were a literal evil army, but a semi-respectable and we'll organized one

They also literally fucked around with mad science and occultism

I can smell /pol/ on the horizon

>Why do Nazis make such good villains?

Jews.

I hear the heavy breathing with the air rustling through their neck beards as well user... may we withstand them.

>evil

Hey reddit

They went out of their way not only to be as evil as possible, but to LOOK as evil as possible. They're the evil army of every fantasy story, except that have extra weight in our minds because they were actually real, and that's pretty disturbing.

Also, it helps that Hitler's inner circle really was obsessed with occult bullshit and unethical scientific experimentation. They pretty much check all the boxes - they tried to take over the world, they tried to harness mystical energies for nefarious purposes, they attempted genocide, they participated into gruesome scientific experimentation. They were just awful in every way and every kind of villain can find a place in their ranks. Racial puritans, manic cultists, mad scientists, ruthless generals, dark wizards, abominations of the natural philosophies... they can all be Nazis.

Because nazis can be slaughtered by the trillions and no one except Eduardo "Leather Edgy" "True Aryan Argentian" "School Shooter" Rojaz complains about it.

People will complain about capitalist villains and communist villains, because even if you have nothing in common with mass murdering capitalist CEOs or brainwashing communist leaders, it can still skirt uncomfortably close to your libertarian/social-democratic ideas. Some people can handle it, some people don't so some GMs and most RPG companies take the road of least resistance and use Nazis.

>cool uniforms
>pushed some sick dieselpunk aesthetic
>charismatic leaders
>focused on pushing science
>Adolf was interested in occult shit
>ideology based around racial superiority making them easy to hate
Everything went right with the nazis in that regard.
Also comboing their aesthetic and ideology with other stuff works wonders
>nazi vampires
>nazi aliens

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
You better watch out, son, russian hackers are already hacking you to turn you into a nazi!

Buddying up with Japan didn't help. What Japan did in Asia would in most D&D groups count as "That is it. I am going to beat the shit out of the GM."

Because they had the best (or worst) traits of the villain tropes. They were european, so you can easily make a setting with wealthy, cultured, aristocratic villains (and you need those for a "realistic" shadow gov setting). They were also innovators, so you can use of all the sci fi cliches you have, from hi tech vehicles and weapons to alien tech. But also the upper echelons had weird philosophy and religious beliefs so you can also use the "black magic and demons" approach

Basically they were the perfect mix of all the villain cliches, even the black uniforms and the silver skulls

Because they did a lot of crazy shit and most people hate them.

I have never been that attracted to Elsa but this makes me want to fuck her in the ass more than I should.

Because the jews propagandized you into thinking that they were the bad guys.

Because after the war was won we needed a strong ally in germany to help against the russians.

That's why the entirety of the west believes the nazis were hyper competent ubermensch while the soviets were bumbling retards who could only win by overwhelming their enemies, because it raised the morale of the defeated and simultaneously mocked the soviets who were now enemies and needed to be put in their place.

Same thing has happened countless times throughout history. Like in Southern America where rednecks earnestly believe they lost the war because the north overwhelmed their noble gallant troops with superior manpower and not because they bumfuck retarded.

I sincerely hope this new prevalence of /pol/-ism all over Veeky Forums creates a new and stronger breed of contrarian leftism to counter it.

Just like the nice men with swastikas on their foreheads told you that it was the jews who made it so you couldn't get a girlfriend, right user?

That's the natural order of things. Hell that's how /pol/ got started.

Personally, I hope both sides create more moderates.

Wrong. The USA sent literal BILLIONs of dollars worth of supplies to the USSR, including hundreds of thousands of vehicles. Without the USA's massive industrial power, the USSR would never have won.

In the initial push, the German army achieved 2 major encirclements, and nearly pushed the soviet army back to Moscow.

The Americans and British looked upon the soviets as allies at first, which was why they didn't push further into Germany when they could have, but stopped to let the russians occupy all the land they could.

The Americans DID NOT look upon the Germans as an ally. According to general Gerd Helmut-Komossa, the Federal German Republic (AKA modern Germany) is not an independent country but is a puppet of the USA, which controls their military, finance (German gold is kept in USA), education system, and all political parties. Furthermore, the USA saw/sees Germany as acceptable collateral damage in a war with Russia, willing to nuke German soil in the event of war without regard for collateral damage.

I'm happily married, which is more than you could probably say for yourself.

Show me on the doll where the evil nazi tickled you.

Einzatsgruppen were regularly assisted by foreign militias armed with weapons captured from opponents. Yugoslavian rifles would've made their way into circulation of Wehrmacht allied militias.

Furthermore, the German Civil War was started due to the collapse of the economy (due to the Germans themselves) and a Communist uprising. The Reds did literally nothing wrong.

The prevalence of deceit and radical leftism is what created /pol/ism, and what will usher it into mainstream politics and a new golden age for nationalism.

>Because nazis can be slaughtered by the trillions

Every Soldier in the Wehrmacht was a hardcore Nazi. Their lives have no meaning and value because they were born in a certain place and time. Basically real life Zombies without families, hopes or dreams.

user, jerking off with a ring on your finger doesn't mean you're married, but good try.

They look cool and did bad stuff.

I don't think so.
Veeky Forums is edge.
Left is care bear.

Boy, you sure got him.

>Einzatsgruppen were regularly assisted by foreign militias armed with weapons captured from opponents. Yugoslavian rifles would've made their way into circulation of Wehrmacht allied militias.
Einsatsgruppen were anti-partisan groups. The SS were regularly aided by Slavs themselves. Some SS generals such as Helmuth von Pannwitz even gave their lives for their slavic allies.

Kind of flies in the face of the whole genocide narrative, now doesn't it?

>Furthermore, the German Civil War was started due to the collapse of the economy (due to the Germans themselves) and a Communist uprising. The Reds did literally nothing wrong.
The German economic collapse was caused by jewish and communist and other elements who held strikes, which destroyed the German military's ability to fight. At the end of WW1 not a single foreign division set foot on German soil, and new tactics had been developed that allowed the German army to make huge advances into French territory and defeat their entrenchments.

Also, the reds were responsible for the largest massacre in human history. Germans did not want that to happen on their soil and were lucky enough to avert it, for a while.

Married to a man, innit? You fucking faggot.

Fuggin regd XDDDD

>this is bait

Fuck off back to /pol/ or I will unleash Blaskowitz, and he hasn't had a new stalhhelm in a long time.

"Anti-partisan groups"

Please read the 'Destruction of European Jewry', the best text on the subject (disliked severely by Israel as it stays away from Holocaust exploitation fiction). The Einsatzgruppen rarely engaged actual opponents and engaged in mass shootings of civilians.

> le stab in the back theory

Any modern historian will literally say the opposite.

I, too, was young once.

>muh narrative

Oh sure. A retarded Russian untermensch thinks he knows better how history worked that actual western academia. :^)

Oh yeah? How young?

>Please read propaganda
Please look at original research done by experts like David Cole and Fred Leuchter, who can show you forensically that there were no gassings.

As for the shootings, there is no actual proof of this. Not a single document or intercepted communication (even after the German code was broken) that would support this.

>some historians don't agree with you
For decades historians believed a phenomenal amount of people were killed in the French revolution by guillotine. Guess what we found out eventually? It was investigated and found out that the numbers couldn't have been nearly that high, and that it was likely royalist propaganda.

A massive amount of propaganda surrounds Germany, and a simple bandwagon fallacy means nothing.

The Nazi SS general in this pic literally gave his life for his Russian cossack allies, when they were to be executed en-masse (including women and children) by the USSR.

Someone wrote this.
Actually thought people are dumb enough to believe this?

There are hundreds of these ridiculous "eyewitness testimonies".

They're not that great of villains, people want the White House to be filled with neo nazis.

Post blood geysers next.

Heh heh heh. I always see these
>/po/ boogemany lol
posts... and then we literally have people calling OP a Jew and posting pro-nazi shit all over.

>The German economic collapse was caused by jewish and communist and other elements who held strikes, which destroyed the German military's ability to fight. At the end of WW1 not a single foreign division set foot on German soil, and new tactics had been developed that allowed the German army to make huge advances into French territory and defeat their entrenchments.

The USSR had the second largest industrial complex of all the countries involved in the war rivaling the United States. Contrary to what you're taught the nazis and japs NEEDED their victories to come fast because they lacked the industry to fight a war of attrition, when their tactics failed the war was basically over. I'm not denying the importance of American aid to the USSR, but it was in intelligence and engineers that were sent during the 1930s to assist in building factories geared towards mass production and not in sending crates of supplies throughout the war proper.

This isn't even taking into consideration the incompetence of the german industrial complex that wasn't geared towards a doctrine of total war and continued to waste large amounts of resources in the civilian sector until 1944 by which point the war was lost.

And while I will concede that in the closing days of the war the americans and soviets still looked at each other as allies the current narrative of nazi domination over soviets has had nearly eighty years to form and solidify since then. Even as recent as a month after the war both sides were waking up to the reality that they were still entrenched in a rivalry of their own and several high ranking american generals supported going to war against the soviets to finish the job.

I'm not gonna bother with your final paragraph of /pol/ bullshit, it's clear you're delusional and unable to face a reality that doesn't support your beliefs.

Sometimes the left can be super edgy.

I remember reading that, thanks for reminding me user.

Yes, an 82 year old retired butcher, talking to an attractive young reporter is an excellent academic source.
You've convinced me, I'm going to go shave my head and start complaining how it's all the jews fault.

Except I'm black, so it'd probably be a bit awkward, what with the forced sterilizations.

Veeky Forums needs a good ol' NatSoc raiding frankly. Your asses are too tightly puckered, but /pol/ can fix that.

Oh, is this a conspiracy thread?

No they can't.
They're associated with muh feels brigade nowadays.
The right had religious soccer moms afraid of video games, the left now has pansexual gender queer feminist demagogues afraid of video games.

The left must cast out the anti edge elements to win a stable following on Veeky Forums.

Why the fuck do you think all this conservative shit got started

Once Trump makes conservatives seem good in the main stream then we will flip flop

You do realize that America is one of the most right-wing countries in the world, right?
Any more right and we would wrap around and become communist.

You're already on you way to becoming authoritarian, so you're getting closer to the statist Maxist-Leninist boogeyman.

Probably because they did almost all of those things and had very real plans to make the others happen regardless of how full retard they may or may not have been.

Also we have in depth knowledge of how awful some sects of the nazi party was (even if some is propaganda) so seeing them as villains is pretty much second nature.

Also Hollywood

Also do any other army of bad guys look half as stylish?

For a time our culture considered nazis to be the perfect bad guy boogyman and it worked really well sometimes but now they've long since been on the road that zombies have been on and are getting to be old hat as fuck.

Do you see any pro-nazi shit in my post?

I am gonna stick with David Glantz opnion, that was that Germany was doomed to lose to the USSR, with or without land lease.

I'm wondering why various Germans didn't deny it.

Gr8 b8, Hillary.

Basically Pretty much everyone hates them, no matter where you are from most people hate them. You also don't have to worry about Germans bitching about it since modern Germans hate nazis to an unbelievable level. Unlike making the enemies commies. I'd say you could get away with evil CEO pretty easily since it'd have to be pretty specific conditions for a Libertarian to be cool with mass murder.

Probably because no one would give a damn if they had or not. Remember the previous war Germany got fucked because other countries wanted to blame someone and make a buck.

>not addressing her as Shitlery
See kids? This is what happens when daughter haters meme about genetic diversity and fail to recognize that theit monkey fucking is the problem. CTR shills & Daughter haters better leave before Tomaru arrives.

Some of these men were on trial & could have been executed. If anyone should be deniers, it's them.

>calling her Hillary
CTR shill discovered.

Coming to a wargaming board and making a thinly veiled /pol/-bait thread is pathetic beyond belief.

You called /pol/ a boogeyman. You are aware that the term means it's something people are scared of that's non-existent/not really a threat, right?
And then the thread proved you wrong almost instantly. Face it user, the second you say "Nazis are bad", some shitter from /pol/ is gonna come wandering over and start posting about all the heroic SS guys and the cool stuff they did and how they didn't massacre anybody, honest but the JEWS DID THIS GAS THE KIKES NOW.
God above, we literally have a Dolchstoss poster.

>I'm happily married
>happily anything
nice try, user

>you must have these opinions
>you must use these memes
>you must use these terms
/pol/ has become really culturally monolithic and self-policing. It's like a "incorrect" version of political correctness.

>how they didn't massacre anybody, honest but the JEWS DID THIS GAS THE KIKES NOW
The people who believe the Holocaust didn't happen usually wish that it had.

I was making a guess user. I didn't know any of them personally and I didn't attend the trials. For all I know they did and no one talks about it. Hell they could have made denials and it flat out wasn't recorded for any number of stupid reasons.

That said, checked. Nice numbers.

There is nothing to fear with /pol/. They'll swing by, shit something up, and then fuck off so we can get back to our own shitposting. It isn't like they're going to slash my tires or something that actually matters.

Literal retards like you are begging for /pol/ to come and anally ravage you. It's so plain to see.

>It's like a "incorrect" version of political correctness.
Technically it's still political correctness, just a different environment within which to be 'correct'. It's less about being socially progressive, and more about paying lip service and using the right terms to get whatever cross section of people to not assume you're an opponent.

Literal retards like you are too stupid to realize shit posting is shit posting, regardless of who's doing it. It's so plain to see.

>anally ravage you
But /pol/chan, that would be sodomy!

There were records of this stuff. Rudolf Höss had a rather detailed testimony for one.

>this entire fucking post
>getting triggered over a fucking phrase
>getting triggered over some random people saying mean shit on the internet

So it's the Law of Conformity?

this is pathetic

anyone and everyone who makes fun of you for being a pathetic dipshit for bringing politics into Veeky Forums is now /pol/

get a grip

I like my nazis being punched by robots and/or demons.

It's just Newspeak. You've got to use language to show that you're one of US, not one of THEM, and that you certainly don't have any deviant (degenerate) thoughts or ideas.

I like shooting them.

Probably the best universal villain in modern history.

Shooting them is good too. I mostly just try to keep things pulpy when I use nazis.

I was inspired by a now-deleted thread to make the Nazis the protags of my next campaign. The setting is a universe loosely based on Der Untergang (Downfall) parodies. The PC party will be made up of either Gestapo investigators or Waffen SS personnel. The context is that Hermann Fegelein (once again) pisses off Hitler with his antics. Hitler wants Fegelein to answer for his antics, but he has disappeared. The party's objective is to find and personally drag him back to Hitler.

The mission will involve searching Eastern and Southern Germany for clues; helping out regular Wehrmacht, fellow Waffen SS, and Volkssturm units fend off the advancing Red Army; and then continuing the search deeper into Soviet territory.

The party will face threats such as regular Soviet Army units; allied spies/saboteurs they've accidentally uncovered while searching around Germany; Polish partisans; and later on, NKVD agents.

I might make it all light-hearted and comedic, or I could just make the setting feel darker and grittier than the inspiration/context suggests. I dunno

Because, and this is coming from an American perspective: WWII propaganda and the discovery of the Holocaust cemented them as a villain people could hate without guilt. I do marvel that the Japanese did not get such a stigma as there was just as much propaganda and the things they did were on par, if not worse, than the Nazis. The Soviets too were exceptionally shitty, but they were our allies. Though strange that with decades of the Cold War, I would think that they'd carry just as great a stigma among our generations... we just elected a guy who idolizes a guy who idealizes his Soviet past...

My grandmother was from a Catholic family in Germany with a Jewish father (and his side of the family). Interestingly enough, despite what happened to her family, she does defend that the common rank-and-file soldiers that were fighting on the front were not so much the evil Anti-Semitic SS Waffen partisans as portrayed in popular media, but were typically young men who, during the Great Depression and facing pressure from the Nazi party, were basically forced into service to protect their families from either starvation or the wrath of the party. As such, they ended up as the cannon fodder.

She also talks about how many popular depictions of uniforms and presentation are very inaccurate. She's talked about the SS who came for her father and his side of the family. Apparently the popular depiction of black trenchcoats with totenkopfs and armbands is very inaccurate and that they typically wore gray business suits and blended into the civilian populace.

Now you're speaking my language!

>I do marvel that the Japanese did not get such a stigma
All they teach in schools is Pearl Harbor, Rape of Nanking, and maaaybe Unit 731. Bad, but not holocaust bad. Imperial Japan looked down on other nations, but never fanatically believed in actively exterminating them, much like any earlier european empire. Plus rebuilding Japan with strong connections to US was important, and fixing their image stateside is was a big part.

>The Soviets too were exceptionally shitty, [...] would think that they'd carry just as great a stigma among our generations
Most people put Soviet Union as a safe #2 in Most Evil Empire. For some reason, killing swaths of people for their political beliefs ranks lower than killing swaths for inborn physical traits. (Fun fact, it took years for the UN to add mass killing of political groups in to the definition of genocide. Guess who kept shutting them down?) Keeping the Cold War cold and eventually fizzling out helps a lot. If they triggered WWIII they could've had a good chance at being characterized as eviler than the nazis.

So, idea:
You are all free demons from hell, having be released from your millennia of suffering and bondage decades or centuries ago by foolish mortals.
The year 1940, and the Nazis are summoning up your brethren of the pit, and one of them might accidentally inform one of the leaders of hell that you aren't, well, in hell.
Therefore, you decide to provide the French government with your services, under the guise of demonologists and religious figures.

Together, you hunt Nazis, and Nazis demons.

I'm thinking Mutants and Masterminds.
PL 12, but only 150 PP.

Ha, we only did Pearl Harbor. I only knew of Nanking and the Bataan Death March because I was fascinated by WWII as a kid. Public education is shit.

>t. burgerfat
Nazi aesthetic is cool as fuck